Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
-Enlightened

Shiachat Memes! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

I ran out of LIKES. It's gonna be hard today. :lol:

Like, like, like, like, like. Love this topic. Thanks.

I would if I could, my friend, believe me... Lol seriously though, I can't.

There is an 'image' icon in the editor on SC. It's a square with some green in it (two icons to the left of the 'quote' icon). Click on that, and then paste in the link to your picture. It will then come up.

There is an 'image' icon in the editor on SC. It's a square with some green in it (two icons to the left of the 'quote' icon). Click on that, and then paste in the link to your picture. It will then come up.

-_- the mobile version doesn't show that extra, fancy stuff...

Lol you'll have to put up with my links until someone decided to make a ShiaChat app! ^_^

On 2/25/2012 at 8:47 PM, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:
tumblr_lxkk4xACbR1qhmfkuo1_400.gif
On 2/25/2012 at 8:55 PM, Replicant said:
He means that you should copy and paste the actual meme onto the thread, rather than just provide the link.

You do realise that she is a WOMAN, don't you? You are supposed to go slow and easy with them, so that their brains can comprehend things... -_-

You do realise that she is a WOMAN, don't you? You are supposed to go slow and easy with them, so that their brains can comprehend things... -_-

I'm going to find you someday and I'm injure you in some serious way. (I won't even feel bad about it)

Lol seriously! What is wrong with you!

I'm going to find you someday and I'm injure you in some serious way. (I won't even feel bad about it)

Lol seriously! What is wrong with you!

How many times have I told you not to watch too much of "Power puff girls" and imagine that you, like Blossoms, can actually hurt someone, especially a man? How many times do I have to tell you to stop your imagination running wild?

Nothing is wrong with me. I just tell the truth, which I have learnt from my mentor, King of the Misogynists, Haydar Husayn (that was just a joke; in reality he is not at all anti-women. He just has a bit of different views but, in reality, he is very much concerned about the rights of women, especially in societies where culture outweighs Islam).

How many times have I told you not to watch too much of "Power puff girls" and imagine that you, like Blossoms, can actually hurt someone, especially a man? How many times do I have to tell you to stop your imagination running wild?

Nothing is wrong with me. I just tell the truth, which I have learnt from my mentor, King of the Misogynists, Haydar Husayn (that was just a joke; in reality he is not at all anti-women. He just has a bit of different views but, in reality, he is very much concerned about the rights of women, especially in societies where culture outweighs Islam).

I don't get in physical fights with my brothers anymore but back when I did, I think I can say I left pretty good marks. Oh and I remember knocking my little brothers tooth out (although I can't take all the credit, it was already loose lol)

Aha! I should've known this was all Haydar's doing! -_-

Women are just sooo weak and clumsy. -_- I remember a woman once tried to give a karate punch on my hand and I, dutifully, put my hand forward so that she could "practice". Rather than her hand even doing anything to me, after she gave the punch, she was the one who got hurt and hey! I hadn't not even moved a muscle.

No one says anything to my Mawlai! :mad:

You see, he has not been online for more than a year now (am I right?) so his initial post count should have been so much that even after such a long break, he is still more than you. Go and check it, he is the highest and the second highest is, if I am not wrong, 12,000 less than his! Even Gypsy and Marbles don't come near him.

You see, he has not been online for more than a year now (am I right?) so his initial post count should have been so much that even after such a long break, he is still more than you. Go and check it, he is the highest and the second highest is, if I am not wrong, 12,000 less than his! Even Gypsy and Marbles don't come near him.

The Tortoise and the Hare.