Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shiachat Memes! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators
On 11/15/2015 at 8:39 AM, Zarla said:

post-184113-0-31461600-1447598332_thumb.

:hahaha: Thanks, Zarla. I sent that to a relative who is not married. He loved it. :D 

• Veteran Member
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 7:05 AM, Darth Vader said:

10363131_1986630164693366_74530349916163

Well, WHO is it?

I thought he looked like this:

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/news/forensic-anthropologist-uses-science-recreate-jesus-christ 

Edited by hasanhh
Addition and then correction
  • Veteran Member
33 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Obi Wan

Gen. Obi Wan Kenobi of the Republican Army, Clone Wars, Jedi w/ Mentor Qualifications.

If you had added "Kenobi" l'd have 'known'. So l looked it up.

Seriously, my hearing impairment is so bad that all these years l thought it was "Okie Wan Kenobee".

Is "Je'di" a futuristic poetic contraction for  Jee-haa-di ?

Edited by hasanhh
  • Veteran Member

^ Everyone knows a Jedi is a follower of Judaism. The "force" works better for a person if they have a certain (Khazarian Jewish) blood in the family. Jedi robes are from Levantine origins and everyone knows Tatooine is middle east. Luke, though white, looks like a Jewish boy (minus the trademark weird nose) while Obi Wan (the old one) has all the features complete with the weird nose on flat face. Leia and Han also look Jewish.

Now the Sith or the Dark Jedi are basically heretic Arabs and thats the only reason they were hunted to extinction and exiled to outer rims until Palpatine returns them right into the White house. But after that the whole thing becomes backwards with the Death Star and genocides which everyone knows only Israelis can commit. I guess it would have been too obvious the other way around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 1/1/2016 at 5:19 PM, Darth Vader said:

^ Everyone knows a Jedi is a follower of Judaism. The "force" works better for a person if they have a certain (Khazarian Jewish) blood in the family. Jedi robes are from Levantine origins and everyone knows Tatooine is middle east. Luke, though white, looks like a Jewish boy (minus the trademark weird nose) while Obi Wan (the old one) has all the features complete with the weird nose on flat face. Leia and Han also look Jewish.

Now the Sith or the Dark Jedi are basically heretic Arabs and thats the only reason they were hunted to extinction and exiled to outer rims until Palpatine returns them right into the White house. But after that the whole thing becomes backwards with the Death Star and genocides which everyone knows only Israelis can commit. I guess it would have been too obvious the other way around.

Bro I thought you liked the Star Wars? Now you're saying it's a Jewy Jew plot to Jewify the world?

Edited by baradar_jackson
  • 2 weeks later...