Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Prove

Rate this topic

md. ammar ali

• Veteran Member

And those who answer the Call of their Lord [i.e. to believe that He is the only One Lord (Allâh), and to worship none but Him Alone], and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and who (conduct) their affairs by mutual consultation, This is like the Ayah:

﴿وَشَاوِرْهُمْ فِى الاٌّمْرِ﴾

(and consult them in the affairs) (3:159). The Prophet used to consult with them concerning wars and other matters, so that they would feel confidant. When `Umar bin Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, was dying, after he had been stabbed, he entrusted the choice of the next Khalifah to six people who were to be consulted. They were `Uthman, `Ali, Talhah, Az-Zubayr, Sa`id and `Abdur-Rahman bin `Awf, may Allah be pleased with them all. Then all of the Companions, may Allah be pleased with them, agreed to appoint `Uthman as their leader.

Furthermore, having a leader is a thing prevalent in all societies and the Muslims were always aware that they needed a leader after the prophet (SAW) hence the word Khalifa (successor). This was not something that Islam came to impose upon them as they were always aware a leader was needed, so them electing a leader was not out of the ordinary. On the other hand, the concept of 12 Imams is something strictly 12er shiasm. We can even see from history that Shias themselves were confused as to who was the right imam and the number of Imams. Hence ismailis based their imam numbers on the the number 7, beliving it to be a holy number in Islam. While twelvers based it on the hadith about 12 khalifs, not knowing that in some versions of the hadith about 12 khalifs it says "the whole jama'ah will agree on them".

The verse that you have quoted is irrelevant you are discussing about leadership nowere in the verse it talks about leadership!! Did (pbuh)ever consult about leadership?

• Advanced Member

According to Sunnis: Ali (as) is from 'Ahli's Sunnah' so where was the consultation when he (as) appointed Imam Hassan (as) after him as Khalif/Imam? and why did then Imam Hassan (as) wanted Khalifat to be returned to Imam Hussein (as) ( when he (as) 'was on the way' to make peace treaty ) ?????

Edited by Rasul

• Advanced Member
but if the holy prophet saww had 3 daughters then why do we stress upon bibi fatima az zahra more and her lineage;children

and completely forget about the others

i believe we say sayyeds (desendents of prophet saww ) are only through fatima zahra a.s. and not of other grandchildren through other daughters why?

shiites do not stress upon other three daughters of holy prophet (pbuh) because two of them were wives of hazrat uthman (ra) third caliph of muslims.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Varun, Congratulations on your conversion to Shia Islam.

Then I was Guided. http://www.al-islam.org/guided/

Ask Those Who Know. http://www.al-islam.org/ask/index.html

The Shi'ah are (the real) Ahl al-Sunnah. http://www.al-islam.org/real/

There are many books here: http://www.shiachat....ish-shia-books/

thank you sister

• Advanced Member

Wa 'alaykumus Salam,

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

1.was bibi fatima zahra the only daughter of rasoolallah saww? what about the other 3 ??? = Khadidja was not married before Rasul Allah (SAWAS) so they are his daughters.

3.proof of infallibility of imams and ahlulbayt a.s. = Rasul Allah (SAWAS) said us to follow the Quran and Ahlul Bayt (it is in Sahih Muslim) so how can we follow Imams (as) who are not ma'sumun ?

4.how were the 12 imams appointed ? = There are hadith from Rasul Allah (SAWAS) even in sunnis books. Rasul Allah (SAWAS) said that after him there are 12 Imams (as)

5.doesnt taqiyya contradict principles of islam? = From Quran : This verse was for the high Sahaba of Rasul Allah (SAWAS) and Amirul Muminin (as), Ammar ibn Yaser after he made Taqiyya : “Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment;”

And this verse refer to taqiyya too : “A believer, a man from among the people of Pharaoh, who had concealed his faith, said: "Will ye slay a man because he says, 'My Lord is Allah.?- when he has indeed come to you with Clear (Signs) from your Lord? and if he be a liar, on him is (the sin of) his lie: but, if he is telling the Truth, then will fall on you something of the (calamity) of which he warns you: Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies!”

6.explain nikah mutah : mut’a is allowed by Allah (SWT) Surat 4, Verse 24 : “Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.” It was never forbidden by Rasul Allah (SAWAS) and Imams (as) but forbidden by omar ibn al khattab, so it is a bid’a ! But there are CONDITIONS.

7.is matam allowed in islam and when did it start and by whom ?was it the sunna of rasool saw = We are the true Sunnite because we follow the Sunna of Rasul Allah (SAWAS) and Imams (as) but they are they follow the sunna of omar ibn al khattab : forbidding mut’a, salat at tarawih, the prayer in qabd…

10.how did the holy prophet die ? did anybody kill him?? = they are hadith say that is aicha and hafsa.

11.how do we divide the companions as good or bad? : The companions who followed Imam Ali (as) and are disagree with abu bakr are good : Salman al Farisi, Al Miqdad, Abu Zar al Ghiffari, MUHAMMAD IBN ABU BAKR (the son of abu bakr), Ammar ibn Yaser, Huzayfa ibn Al Yaman…

12.what about cursing sahaba and aisha and hafsa? = the Surat 66 At Tahrim was revelated for her and omar ibn al khattab said it in person !

13.proofs of attack on house of fatima a.s : we have ahadith in the book sulaym ibn qays al hilali, and the sunnis too in a book written by Ibn Qutayba.

14.why didnt imam ali a.s. react to umar and kill him when the attack was started?

15.why didnt imam ali a.s. claim and fought for his rights?

= Because Rasul Allah (SAWAS) forbade him to fight the kuffar after him !

16.if imam ali a.s. was appointed at ghadeer in presence of large gathering then where were all of them ? did all of them forget or became apostates or what exatly happened?

17.proof of concept and appointment wasi/wali/imams from holy quran

18.if some of the sahaba were hypocritcs then why rasullah saww kept them alongside him?

20.first male convert to islam = No doubt, Imam Ali (as) !

21.proof about fadak belonged to bibi zahra a.s. = it is simple Al hamdu lil Allahi Rabbil ‘alamine. It is written in Sahih al Bukhari :

“(4) Narrated 'Aisha: Fatima sent somebody to abu bakr asking him to give her her inheritance from the Prophet from what Allah had given to His Apostle through Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting). She asked for the Sadaqa (i.e. wealth assigned for charitable purposes) of the Prophet at Medina, and Fadak, and what remained of the Khumus (i.e., one-fifth) of the Khaibar booty. abu bakr said, "Allah's Apostle said, 'We (Prophets), our property is not inherited, and whatever we leave is Sadaqa, but Muhammad's Family can eat from this property, i.e. Allah's property, but they have no right to take more than the food they need.' By Allah! I will not bring any change in dealing with the Sadaqa of the Prophet (and will keep them) as they used to be observed in his (i.e. the Prophet's) life-time, and I will dispose with it as Allah's Apostle used to do," Then 'Ali said, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and that Muhammad is His Apostle," and added, "O abu bakr! We acknowledge your superiority." Then he (i.e. 'Ali) mentioned their own relationship to Allah's Apostle and their right. abu bakr then spoke saying, "By Allah in Whose Hands my life is. I love to do good to the relatives of Allah's Apostle rather than to my own relatives" abu Bark added: Look at Muhammad through his family (i.e. if you are no good to his family you are not good to him). (Book #57, Hadith #60) ».

In this hadith we see that abu bakr fabricated this hadith : “"Allah's Apostle said, 'We (Prophets), our property is not inherited, and whatever we leave is Sadaqa, but Muhammad's Family can eat from this property, i.e. Allah's property, but they have no right to take more than the food they need.'”

Nevertheless, in an other speech to all people, Fatima Az Zahra said that this hadith is fabricated because Allah (SWT) says in Quran :

“And Solomon was David's heir. He said: "O ye people! We have been taught the speech of birds, and on us has been bestowed (a little) of all things: this is indeed Grace manifest (from Allah.)"

But brother don’t forgot that Rasul Allah (SAWAS) said “(4) Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama: Allah's Apostle said, "fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry." (Book #57, Hadith #61) » (Sahih Al Bukhari)

So abu bakr and omar (don’t forgot the event of the House of Fatima Az Zahra (as) too) make angree Fatima so they make angree Rasul Allah (SAWAS) so they make angree Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

And Allah (SWT) says in Quran :

“Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.”

PS : Fatima Az Zahra was young when she died and she died 40 nights after her agression, so abu bakr, oman, khalid ibn al walid...killed her ! In fact, they killed her baby Muhsin (as) ! In the hadith, omar beat her !

23.possible shrik commited while visiting the holy shrines : does angles maked shirk with Prophet Adam (as) ? : “And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: and He was of those who reject Faith.”

And the Prophet Ya’qub (as) and his family with his son Sayyiduna Yusuf (as) ? : “And he raised his parents high on the throne (of dignity), and they fell down in prostration, (all) before him. He said: "O my father! this is the fulfilment of my vision of old! Allah hath made it come true! He was indeed good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you (all here) out of the desert, (even) after Satan had sown enmity between me and my brothers. Verily my Lord understandeth best the mysteries of all that He planneth to do, for verily He is full of knowledge and wisdom.”

So it is for RESPECT but not Sujud for Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

25.why we ask through our imams and not directly Allah swt : Imagine, if Rasul Allah (SAWAS) was here and you are sick or a member of your family, is it haram to ask Rasul Allah (SAWAS) to pray for you ? It is the same situation, because He (SAWAS) is not died : “And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah. "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not.”

26.differences in prayer and wudhu : In the Arabic verse it is clear, Allah (SWT) said us to pass not to wash our feets. Because the verb for the face is for feets too. So if do you wash your feets you have to wash you face !

Edited by Ali-Mohammed

• Advanced Member

shiites do not stress upon other three daughters of holy prophet (pbuh) because two of them were wives of hazrat uthman (ra) third caliph of muslims.

Uthman Radyullahu 'anh ???

1) He is the killer of Sayyiduna Abu Zar Al Ghiffari one of the highest companion of Rasul Allah (SAWAS) and Amirul Muminin (as) !

2) He loved Marwan Al Hakim and he heard him even if Marwan was the first person who The Prophet (SAWAS) cursed him. Indeed, this mal'un was young and Rasul Allah (SAWAS) said : "wazr ibnal wazr" !

3) he is the man who frowned and turned awat in Surat 80. Indeed, Allah (SWT) say "he" and not "you"

4) He was killed by the group of the high companion Muhammad ibn abu bakr !

• Advanced Member

Most important question to ask your Sunni friend

Why did he refer to Shi'a as Kafir?

He said you went from one Kufr (Hinduism?) to another Kufr (Shi'a)?

Ask him what about Shi'a makes a Shi'a a Kafir, and ask him to bring evidence for his claim. If you aren't a Kafir then what is he worried about?

Then the most important question for me, before I establish any discussion with "Ahl al Sunnah" (Bakris)

Ask him if he believes the Prophet (sawa) can be bewitched?

Sahih Bukhari, Book #53, Hadith #400 Narrated Aisha: Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Refutation to this idea below:

(Qur'an 17:47)

Only The Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) say: "You follow none but a bewitched man."

Qur'an Surah Al-Qalam 68:1-7

Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe,

You are not, [O Muhammad], by the favor of your Lord, a madman.

And indeed, for you is a reward uninterrupted.

And indeed, you are of a great moral character.

So you will see and they will see

Which of you is the afflicted [by a devil].

Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has gone astray from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.

Qur'an 53:1-5 (The Star)

By the star when it descends,Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred,

Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.It is not but a revelation revealed,

Taught to him by one intense in strength -

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "Allah never sends a prophet or gives the Caliphate to a Caliph but that he (the Prophet or the Caliph) has two groups of advisors: A group advising him to do good and exhorts him to do it, and the other group advising him to do evil and exhorts him to do it. But the protected person (Ma'soom) is the one who is protected by Allah."

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 9.306]

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Do not practice al-Wisal (fasting continuously without breaking one's fast in the evening or eating before the following dawn)." The people said to the Prophet, "But you practice al-Wisal?" The Prophet replied, "I am not like any of you, for I am given food and drink (by Allah) during the night." (Qala: Lastu Ka ahadin minkum).

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.182]

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

Allah's Apostle forbade al-Wisal. The people said(to him),"but you practice it?" He said, "I am not like you, for I am given food and drink by Allah." (Qala: Inni lastu mithlikum).

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.183]

Narrated Abu Sa'id:

That he had heard the Prophet saying, "Do not fast continuously (practice al-Wisal), and if you intend to lengthen your fast, then carry it on only till the Suhur (before the following dawn)." The people said to him, "But you practice (Al-Wisal), O Allah's Apostle!" He replied, "I am not similar to you, for during my sleep I have One Who makes me eat and drink." (Qala: Inni lastu ka Hay'atikum).

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.184]

Narrated Aisha:

Allah's Apostle forbade al-Wisal out of mercy to them. They said to him, "But you practice al-Wisal?" He said, "I am not similar to you, for my Lord gives me food and drink." (Qala: Inni lastu ka Hay'atikum)

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.185]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said twice, "(O you people) Be cautious! Do not practice al-Wisal." The people said to him, "But you practice al-Wisal?" The Prophet replied, "My Lord gives me food and drink during my sleep. Do that much of deeds which is within your ability."

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.187]

Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

[sahih International 33:33 (The Combined Forces)]

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Messenger of Allah said (after the revelation of the verse): "Thus me and my Ahlul-Bayt are clear from sins."

SaHeeH Muslim, Book #31, Hadith #5915

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family.<p>

Sunni reference:

• Sahih al-Tirmidhi, as quoted in:
  • al-Durr al-Manthoor, by Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, v5, pp 605-606,198 under the commentary of Verse 33:33 of Quran
  • Dala'il al-Nabawiyyah, by al-Bayhaqi
  • Others such as al-Tabarani, Ibn Mardawayh, Abu Nu'aym, etc.

So if he believes the Prophet (sawa) can be bewitched, then show him all of the evidence against his saying. And show him that only Zalimun say that Prophet (sawa) was bewitched, is he sure he wants to believe that and become a Zalimun?

If he believes the Prophet (sawa) wasn't bewitched, then he should re-evaluate his beliefs (Sunnism)...

Until he understands who Muhammad (sawa) was, then how can he lecture anyone?

He is trying to convince you of truth when his prophet is under the control of Shaytan, naudhubilah.

Edited by Dawud Miqdad al-Amriki

First of all let me congratulate you for accepting Islam and too being a Shia. Shia Islam is the correct path to Jannt. Our beloved prophet said, I am like Ali and Ali is like me. Ali and Fatema were already married thousands of year back in heavans. When our prophet went to heavans after attaining the prophet hood he was invited for food. The prophet said, 'I never eat alone". Then a hand came who joined the prophet. The prophet easily recognised that this hand is of Ali by looking at the ring in Ali's fingure. This means that Ali was already present when Prophet went to heavans. Such is the greatness of Ali. On the day of Gadir-e-khum, our beloved prophet declard Ali as his successor in public.

Hope this helps