Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Shia_Debater

Syria - Sufyani

Rate this topic

I could be wrong, but I beleive the two groups will fight and Sufyani will come in last and kill the winner from the first two.

Exactly, I also read in hadith I am pretty sure that there would be some great earthquake that would kill many, and would weaken the enemies of Allah. And then the third flag rises, and overtakes these two weakened forces, and it is of Sufyani. An year ago I read in news that the UN forces were gathering at the border of Jordan near Syrian. I guess Sufyani would come from there. Then perhaps I may stipulate that they would eradicate al Qaeda after they get weakened by long fighting and the Earthquake, since in the future they may pose a problem to the West and it is good they are gathering all together in Syria currently to be slaughtered all together later on. And the Government of Bashar. And since the Muslims who are not shia desire the so called Caliphate back, the West will make another Muawiyah under the guise of Sufyani rise for them. And people will support him in the initial rise. "The Caliphate has come!" And according to certain hadiths the corrupt scholars would give their approval for Sufyani's rising and rule.

Salam,

I have read that the jews will invade Syria, same time the black banner fill rise from Iran to meet them, Yes there is mention of the Earth swolloing the sufyani army, eclipsis at the wrong time in ramzan, (some places it mentioned land slides and eath quakes in other places too, also a sunami in the west) the appearance of dajjal , the murder of Al Yemani is the last sign before the return of Imam Mahdi"a.s"...

about the jews invading syria, i never heard of such a thing, but I believe it is very very possible at this point.

All i know is an army invades syria while bashar is still in power, and then an earthquake happens causing a masjid in damascus's walls to cave in, and then great terror and war will begin(meaning the real war, not civil war)

and then the sufyani rises, and when he rises, the yemani rises on the same day except on an opposite side. and the khorassani rises as well.

This could mean, that one day in the near future, three wars will start on one day...

War on syria - sufyani

War on Hiz - yemani(sayed hassan nasrallah)

War on Iran - khorassani

i just don't understand the fact that if sufiyani has to come then why is iran supporting Assad. isn't it a waste of time and resources when sufiyani has to finally win (it just crossed my mind)

I guess there is no guarantee that we aren't mistaken about this and like someone said, in 20 years time we could be sitting talking about how mistaken we were. If having no resistance was the general attitude, people could easily take advantage of that and countries like Syria would have been occupied years ago.

Also, people need to stand up against oppression regardless of the outcome. It's like how Imam Hussain's companions knew they had to die and that Yazid's army would win the battle, but they still gave up their lives.

Salam...

Well in 2007, i informed 2 whabi friends that Iraq n afgan were screwed, while Iran will rise to the top. I could see this because had just read the Quran in English for 1st time...

in 2002 i was 100 percent aware that the jews will invade Syria as one of the last few signs,

all these groups are one i think, they all are jews in orentation, but wear diffrent faces.

Sorry 1997 not 2007...

the thing is that if we had to chose one, i think it would be Sayed Nasr Allah as of today.

one of the main reasons would be that there are ahadeeth talking about the guidance of al yamani.

there are narrations such as

"When al-Yamani rises, you are to join him because his banner will be a banner of guidance. It is not permissible for any Muslim to turn away from him and whoever does so, will be in Hell, because al-Yamani will invite to the truth and the straight path"

and Sayid Hassan Nasr Allah really has a lot of guidance, a lot of speeches that blow me away, such as these:

dealing with the tough questions of Julian Asange ( one of the smartest sharpest people on earth ) like that, is no easy task. I believe he's the only person on earth who could have done that with so much style and class and perfection masha Allah. I find not a single mistake in what he says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqR2vWs6PVU

and this coming one is my favorite one:

so basically, in terms of jihad of Allah AND guidance, the Sayid has no competition ma sha' Allah. He is facing Zionists directly, and he is truly guiding at the same time. In all the worlds.

labayka ya Hussain :cry:

(wasalam)

and Allah swt bless Sayid Houthi and i believe they are following the guidance of the Sayid Hassan Nasr Allah, and drawing inspiration from him as well.

(wasalam)

and i want to add that of course as always: i could be wrong, and maybe the honorable venerable Sayid Houthi is the true Yamani, or maybe it is somebody who will come out in later times, but that's my opinion on who it would be, if i had to chose one today.

i see them holding the same flag, fighting for the same cause, and following the same guidance from Allah swt and the way of Imam Hussain (as).

it's good to always keep our eyes open for potential candidates, so that we may be among the first of the followers in sha Allah.

(wasalam)

haha yeh I feel that sometimes.

GCC and Zionists will support Sufyani (dajjal system gives birth to sufyani system)

Russia and Iran will support As'hab (bashar al assad or alawaites)

Muslim Brotherhood will support Abqa (there are accounts that he comes from egypt, muslim brotherhood in syria)

But before they rise, the Turks (russians) and Romans (NATO) will mass their armies in northern Syria. And the abbasids will differ amongst themselves, and the berbers will attack the arabs, and people will rise against people, and country against country. then there will be an earthquake in A'sham, and parts of a mosque will collapse. And so 3 banners will rise, Abqa, Ashab, and Sufyani and the sufyani will win. Then he will capture the rest of Syria and unite sham region, and then sends 2 armies, one to kufa and 1 to madina. As a result of the sufyani actions in that time, 2 other banners will be raised, yamani and khorasani to counter the sufyani. the khorasani will go to liberate kufa from the sufyani. and the yamani will go to meet the other sufyani army in mecca, but that army will be swallowed in baidah.

All I know is that the current middle east scene will not remain like this from now until the rise of sufyani.

Thanks for the insight, very simple and easy to understand.....

Lets pray for the passing of King Abdullah of KSA....to hell.

Dunno if your still a member here but I got good news for YA ......he's dead lol