Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Jahil Troublemakers

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

From Shaykh Saduq's (ra) Kamaaluddin wa Tamaamun Ni’ma, Chapter 35, Hadith 5;

Narrated to us Ahmad bin Ziyad bin Ja’far Hamadani (r.a.): Narrated to us Ali bin Ibrahim bin Hashim from his father from Ali bin Mabad from Husain bin Khalid that: Ali bin Musa ar-Reza said:

“One who does not have piety does not have religion and whosoever does not have dissimulation (Taqayyah) does not have faith and indeed the most honored among you near Allah is the one most pious of you. His Eminence was asked: Till when does he have to observe Taqayyah? He replied: Till the day of the appointed hour and on that day is the reappearance of our (Ahle Bayt’s) Qaim. Thus whosoever abandons Taqayyah before his reappearance is not from us. It was asked: O son of Allah’s Messenger, from which of Ahle Bayt is the Qaim? He replied: He is my fourth descendant, the son of the best of the maidservants. The Almighty Allah would, through him, purify the earth from every kind of oppression and remove every type of injustice from it. He is the one in whose birth the people would doubt and he is the one who would have an occultation before his reappearance. And when he arises, the earth shall be lit up with his effulgence. He would establish the scales of justice among the people so that no one may oppress the other. He is the one for whom the earth would warp itself and he would not throw a shadow. And he is the one by whose name the caller would call out from the sky inviting people to the Imam which all the people of the earth would be able to hear. The caller would say: Know that the Proof of Allah has appeared near the House of Allah, so follow him as truth is with him, and that is the meaning of the statement of the Almighty Allah: “If We please, We should send down upon them a sign from the heaven so that their necks should stoop to it.” (Shuara 26:4)

That hadith is mistranslated and misunderstood.

The proper understanding is as follows:

"One who does not have piety (as part of their beliefs) does not have religion and whosoever does not have dissimulation (Taqayyah) (as part of their beliefs) does not have faith"

In other words, the hadith is saying that Taqiyyah is a part of the religion, if you say it is not part of the religion then you are denying a fact of your faith and therefore don't have faith.

This hadith is not saying "whoever doesn't use taqiyyah 100% has no faith", nor is it saying anything similar to what many may claim. It is saying very simply, "taqiyyah is part of your religion, use it when and how you please, but do not say it is not part of the religion"

I've learnt a lot from sheikh Yassir's lectures and khutbas. I find them very interesting and informative. however like most of you on here I also find this celebrations to be absolutely disgusting and very upsetting. I wouldn't go near those places to be quite honest. I sent him a question regarding these acts on his website but received no reply. I can not imagine my prophet or the imams being in that crowd or cut a cake with ''aisha is in hell'' written on it in a party. his style of doing la3na is also disturbing, mentioning la3na after every name. I've never seen anyone does la3na the way he does. the quran is full of mentioning the names of the enemies of Allah but not once does it ever say after mentioning the name ( curse be on he/her), so why are we doing it.

@ Dawud-Meqdad and Shi3i your argument defending this acts is silly. how can this by any means be acceptable by Allah and the prophet? don't try and bring me ahadith or ayat, ive read ur posts above. it makes no sense to me.

Throwing stones at Shaytan on Hajj is very offensive, the non-Muslims ridicule us for throwing stones...

That is Tabaraa.

Surah al-Masad curses Abu Lahab (la) and his wife (la), and is very offensive...

That is Tabaraa.

Some say Abu Bakr is mentioned as the one in the cave in Surah Tawbah (repentance) also known as Surah Bara'a (root for Tabaraa)... the only Surah without Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem in the beginning. This is very offensive to be mentioned in this surah in a bad light!

That is Tabaraa.

Surah At-Tahrim condemns Aisha, Hafsa, and the wife of Lut (as) and the wife of Nuh (as)... the surah is very offensive to those four!

That is Tabaraa.

Surah Abasa ... "He Frowned" is exposing Uthman who frowned, it's exposing his bad manners and speaking about them publicly...

That is Tabaraa.

Muhammad ibn Ishaq

Khalid's expedition after the conquest of Makkah to the B. Jadhima of Kinana and Ali's expedition to repair Khalid's error.

Hakim told me that the Apostle summoned Ali and told him to go to these people and look into the affair, and abolish the practices of the pagan era. So Ali went to them with the money the Apostle had sent and paid the bloodwit and made good their monetary loss. When all blood and property had been paid for he still had some money left over. He asked if any compensation was still due and when they said it was not, he gave them the rest of the money on behalf of the Apostle. Then he returned and reported to the Apostle what he had done and he commended him. Then the Apostle arose and facing the Qibla, raised his arms, and said: O God! I am innocent before Thee of what Khalid has done. This he did thrice.

pg. 107 A Restatement of the History of Islam by Sayed Ali Asgher Razwy

That is Tabaraa.

When Aisha fought against Ali (as) and her carriage on top of the camel was flooded with arrows so that it looked like a porccupine... a physical bara'a where everyone actively fought her and sought to kill her and her supporters.

That was Tabaraa.

When Fatima Zahra (as) told Abu Bakr to his face, she will curse him and Umar in every prayer...

That was Tabaraa.

When Imaam Hussain (as) marched against Yazeed (la) even though it meant his death and the death of his Sahabah and family...

That was Tabaraa.

There are too many examples to name them all, but after knowing all of the above offensive words and actions, how can one get upset when someone reads poetry or reads from ahadith or eats cake as a form of Tabaraa. At least we're doing Tabaraa, whereas if it were left to you, the rest of the world would think that Bakris are true Islam and Abu Bakr was the best example, and Islam spread by the sword, and this is all what Muslims believe. You abandon Tabaraa and then everyone spits on Islam because they don't realize that the evil personalities who non-Muslims attack are actually frauds and are condemned by the real Muslims, because nobody is condemning them!

Edited by Dawud Miqdad al-Amriki

• Advanced Member

Dawud Miqdad,

I am reading the link in your post #56. The blog has below statement

5. “Never reject a hadeeth, regardless of being narrated by a khariji , qudri , or marji attributed to us , may be it has some truth in it which you may not have grasped”6

From the above statements of the Holy Infallibles (a.s.) you should have realized that instead of checking out the narrations, if these people start checking out the narrators instead, then this is clearly IN VIOLATION of the statements of the Holy Infallibles (a.s.). Not only are these people acting upon this but they have directed the whole community towards this.

What do you make of this? The Imams are asking us not to reject our own narrators who are under suspicious of being under the influence from other sects?

• Advanced Member

Dawud Miqdad,

I am reading the link in your post #56. The blog has below statement

What do you make of this? The Imams are asking us not to reject our own narrators who are under suspicious of being under the influence from other sects?

“Never reject a hadeeth, regardless of being narrated by a khariji , qudri , or marji attributed to us , may be it has some truth in it which you may not have grasped” Al-Kafi, Kitab-ul-Hujjat, Chapter 101, Hadith, no. 2. (Urdu Version)

It is from Al-Kafi and I agree with the above narration. This is a problem with people who rely on Rijaal, that we have too much evidence against Rijaal in the first place.

Here are two examples:

Narrated Shaytan: "Allah is Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem"

If we skip the text and look at the narrator, we would say "This narrator is untrustworthy! His sole purpose is to mislead mankind! Reject his narration!"

Rather, we should look at first what is being said, and compare it to the Qur'an. Then we can compare it to other similar ahadith (which we know to be true/accurate), etc...

But if we just study the Rijaal, then we would reject this hadith which would be rejecting the truth, which the Imaams (as) warned us against.

Next, another example would be a trustworthy narrator saying something which contradicts the Qur'an, it doesn't matter who the person is, what is being said is contradictory to the Qur'an so we are advised to reject it immediately.

I agree with their summary at the bottom of their article:

The following points are clear from these hadiths:

1. Whatsoever hadith contradicts the Qur’an is AUTOMATICALLY false, no matter who narrates it. It is from the Devil, and NEVER from ANY of the Infallibles. If it is a narration about them, then it is a fabrication about them!

2. Whatsoever hadith agrees with the Qur’an is true, no matter who its narrators are! Also, whatever hadith agrees with the established Sunnah (i.e. hadiths that are known to be authentic as per the conditions of the Ahl al-Bayt [as]) is true, no matter its narrators, and whatsoever hadith contradicts the Sunnah is false, no matter its narrators.

3. Whatever is not true (i.e. contradicts historical reality, science or other known facts) is NOT from the Ahl al-Bayt (as). Every one of their true sayings is historically, scientifically, factually, logically and otherwise true.

Therefore, the first point of call of a true Shiite, while authenticating ANY hadith, is NOT its narrators. Rather, he asks whether the hadith is corroborated by the Qur’an or already established hadiths. If it is thus corroborated, it must be accepted. If either contradicts such hadith or if it contradicts reality and facts, it MUST be rejected. However, if we find no corroboration for the hadith either in the Qur’an or established Sunnah, THEN we look into the narrators!

These are the clear instructions of the Ahl al-Bayt (as).

Edited by Dawud Miqdad al-Amriki

• Forum Administrators

May Allah give them intellect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=meTcgNm9aCg

I hope their Marja speaks out!

(bismillah)

(salam)

Good news. The singing, dancing, rejoicing video in Post #1 is gone now.

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.