Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Unholy Alliance - Yasir Al Habib + Zionists

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

He is only about 33 (source) years old and it's is very unlikely that he is more knowledgeable than many of those who have spent many decades studying.

Brother, slow down, don't make the mistake of making statements without having enough knowledge, otherwise in the future you may regret what you have said. You are a convert to Islam and like all of us you need to spend sufficient time thinking things through and doing research before making a judgement.

I gave you the series of lectures, watch or don't watch, but I don't see how you can comment without knowing anything about Sheikh Yasser al-Habib's knowledge.

The rest of your post is irrelevant.

Yasir Habib the Youtube mulla and the most knowledgable on Hadith...

Obviously brother DMA has to see the world and widen his horizons.

As far as the Imperialists' project - things just don't add up.

Yasir Al Habib is anti Khamenei and his followers think that whoever praises Iran is worshipping Khomenei.

Yasir Al Habib and Israel both are anti Iran and wants a regime change.

Yasir Al Habib wants a Shia state in ME on the pattern of Zionists.

Yasir Al Habib is non-violent.

Yasir Al Habib wants us to wait for Imam Al Mahdi (atf) to make an uprising.

Yasir Al habib creates fitna and sows discord between Muslims.

Yasir Al Habib [Edited Out]s his nose and ears while talking. I've never seen ulema doing it. I've seen donkey riders doing it.

Yasir Al Habib says what zionists say about dividing ME in small entities.

And here my dear brother DMA comes and vehemently, emotionally, with all the might of his keyboard defends Yasir Al Habib.

What's is going on? Is this some kind of stelath mode zionist revenge on Shia Chat?

Leave us alone. Help.. Somebody!.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

• Advanced Member

Yasir Habib the Youtube mulla and the most knowledgable on Hadith...

Obviously brother DMA has to see the world and widen his horizons.

As far as the Imperialists' project - things just don't add up.

Yasir Al Habib is anti Khamenei and his followers think that whoever praises Iran is worshipping Khomenei.

Yasir Al Habib and Israel both are anti Iran and wants a regime change.

Yasir Al Habib wants a Shia state in ME on the pattern of Zionists.

Yasir Al Habib is non-violent.

Yasir Al Habib wants us to wait for Imam Al Mahdi (atf) to make an uprising.

Yasir Al habib creates fitna and sows discord between Muslims.

Yasir Al Habib [Edited Out]s his nose and ears while talking. I've never seen ulema doing it. I've seen donkey riders doing it.

Yasir Al Habib says what zionists say about dividing ME in small entities.

And here my dear brother DMA comes and vehemently, emotionally, with all the might of his keyboard defends Yasir Al Habib.

What's is going on? Is this some kind of stelath mode zionist revenge on Shia Chat?

Leave us alone. Help.. Somebody!.

Once again, all of your writings are irrelevant.

I'm assuming you haven't listened to the lectures yet. That's the end of me reading your immature rants, get back to me when you have.

• Advanced Member

Have you listened to the lectures?

I sit with Sheikh Yasser al-Habib every weekend and discuss matters with a friend who interprets for me, I am aware of his stance and knowledge already, whereas the other brother does not sit with him or know his stance. I'm assuming you haven't listened either? Although you live in London so I invite you to come and discuss any concerns you have with the Sheikh, you will be my honoured guest.

Edited by Dawud Miqdad al-Amriki

• Veteran Member

I sit with Sheikh Yasser al-Habib every weekend and discuss matters with a friend who interprets for me, I am aware of his stance and knowledge already, whereas the other brother does not sit with him or know his stance. I'm assuming you haven't listened either? Although you live in London so I invite you to come and discuss any concerns you have with the Sheikh, you will be my honoured guest.

When I get time I may come to one of your non-celebratory events, it would be interesting. However I don't want to discuss things with anyone, because it would be mostly pointless. Why discuss with people who are like them (unless it doesn't involve a dispute)? I would attend on my own. I would just want to see what sort of people go to your gatherings. I am interested in human behaviour and psychology. Inshallah, I will look into your group's beliefs and teachings in more depth because there is always something to learn even from those you disagree with, although it is a bit difficult to stomach some of the group's behaviour.

So how did you become one of his students? Did you discover him through his website?

Edited by Muhammed Ali

• Advanced Member

When I get time I may come to one of your non-celebratory events, it would be interesting. However I don't want to discuss things with anyone, because it would be mostly pointless. Why discuss with people who are like them (unless it doesn't involve a dispute)? I would attend on my own. I would just want to see what sort of people go to your gatherings. I am interested in human behaviour and psychology. Inshallah, I will look into your group's beliefs and teachings in more depth because there is always something to learn even from those you disagree with, although it is a bit difficult to stomach some of the group's behaviour.

So how did you become one of his students? Did you discover him through his website?

You're more than welcome to come at any time, and the discussions are never arguments, I am certain you'll be thoroughly surprised (in a good way, happy) when you attend.

Add me on facebook, I will help you inshallah even sort out a ride, etc...

I am not a student, just a supporter who helps out and enjoys his presence. I met him through a friend who introduced me to him in person.

We have gatherings where Sheikh Yasser al-Habib does Q&A sessions for hours after his live lecture on Fadak TV. It's quite amazing to sit with someone so knowledgeable who can talk on various topics so eloquently.

I have several Bakri friends who I bring with me sometimes and they ask questions and talk to the sheikh as well, there's never any controversy/disputes or anything like that. Everyone at our place is very humble and polite, we're not violent evil people, we just love Ahlul-Bayt (as) and hate Nawaseb (la) alhamdulilah.

• Advanced Member

But your videos and web activity don't give that impression.

Like what? Where have I been violent or rude? I have several threads showing love of Ahlul-Bayt (as) and hatred of Nawaseb (la) through sources and academia.

If you'd please be able to reference what sort of violence or hatred you're referring to then inshallah I can repent of it.

• Veteran Member

Like what? Where have I been violent or rude? I have several threads showing love of Ahlul-Bayt (as) and hatred of Nawaseb (la) through sources and academia.

If you'd please be able to reference what sort of violence or hatred you're referring to then inshallah I can repent of it.

I don't mean you I mean the group. Although you do promote their material

Edited by Muhammed Ali

• Advanced Member

I don't mean you I mean the group. Although you do promote their material

"The group" is vague.

Do you mean Sheikh Yasser al-Habib himself? If so, what evidence do you have?

If you mean "The group", be more specific, just because someone attends his gatherings doesn't mean they represent him.

"The group" may represent him just as "The Ummah" represents the `Aimmah (as), which we know is not representation at all.

i wonder exactly how happy the zionists and koffar are about this yasser habib al shaytan guy ..

look at this:

he's causing fitnah between shia

he's enemy of zionist and koffar enemy (Iran)

he puts firewood in the fitnah with the sunis

he can be bought with dreams of petro dollars

he looks up to zionists as role models

he is ready to play the UN games (created 1945 to recognize israel 1948)

he wants to create another arab emirate that has no threat to the west

total anti-zuhur tactics (they love this one the most)

etc.

may Allah destroy the hypocrites now and for good

refuted?!?! i don't remember you coming up with any solid argument. only nonsense arguments like :

If Iran were a true Islamic country then:

1) Ayatollahs wouldn't be in prison

2) Mahdi (ajtf) would be here already!

do you have the right to say that Mahdi is here or not ?!?!

and there are hypocrite "ayatolah" ..

you have NO arguments whatsoever

your powerless sleazy master has no islamic arguments !!

what is his islamic plan in relations to zuhur al mahdi . ?? make a small weak little "shia" state allied with zionists .. and then save the holy land or what ?? what is his logistic plan ?? i can't believe you don't see through this nonsense??

does this guy think he's khurasany ?? you are such a blatant zionist it's a joke ..

you don't have any arguments that make any sense .. and you haven't refuted anybody you zionist liar !!

Philip you and Waiting for HIM have been refuted.

Watch the series of lectures of Sheikh Yasser, then form an opinion, until then you're speaking without purpose or meaning--biased and uneducated.

Look, I know about Yasser, probably more than you. Right now he is in the wrong. Very Very wrong. We also see what it has done to his followers to follow him, poor Billy-Jo now thinks taqleed in aqeeda is wajib, and you do not appear any better off than him in your views on what this religion teaches. After reading Billy-Jo's post this morning I am just sad for the lot of you.

just do and believe whatever, I for one will not waste my breath or my time.

Edited by thenamelessone

• Advanced Member

Look, I know about Yasser, probably more than you. Right now he is in the wrong. Very Very wrong. We also see what it has done to his followers to follow him, poor Billy-Jo now thinks taqleed in aqeeda is wajib, and you do not appear any better off than him in your views on what this religion teaches. After reading Billy-Jo's post this morning I am just sad for the lot of you.

just do and believe whatever, I for one will not waste my breath or my time.

Wow you people have some crazy ideas and views.

Have you met and spoke with Sheikh Yasser al-Habib yourself akhi?

Come do so and then form an opinion. Until then, you lot are simply spouting nonsense.

Philip you and Waiting for HIM have been refuted.

Watch the series of lectures of Sheikh Yasser, then form an opinion, until then you're speaking without purpose or meaning--biased and uneducated.

Brother DMA, sincere advice, stop worshipping Yasir Al Habib. This is not a jihad and you are not the sole defender left for Yasir.

The more you support him, the more people listen to him on Youtube, the more people refute him.

I'm amazed at the arrogance combined with zeal that you show here in supporting him based on partial knowledge of the deen.

Seriously talk less, learn more, learn the beautiful religion of Islam from a proper Alim. Islam is not hate, it is love and respect. Yasir is leading people on the path of nonsense, please come back, don't waste your ajr of being reverted (if you truly have).

May Allah bless you for your good intentions and show all of us the right path.

• Advanced Member

This map is a trillion times better than any map being propsed:

ottosafa1600Large.gif

Sunnis have their state (including good chunks of Europe)

Shias have their state (and are close enough to Mecca and Medina to have some influence)

And the Sufis basically had India

But what happened? We allowed ourselves to get divided. So what is our response to this? To divide ourselves even furthur?

What's next? A Shia state for WF folks and a Shia state for FadhlAllah folks and a Shia state for Shirazi folks? Why don't we just do away with states and split people back up into tribes since we can't seem to unite on the same basic princples!(sarcasm) That way we can be weak enough and divided enough for a stronger power to invade us and force kufr and humiliation on our societies! Oh wait, that already happened...

C'mon people study politics and learn what happened to the people before us...

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِمْ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْقُرَىٰ ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَيَنْظُرُوا كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ ۗ وَلَدَارُ الْآخِرَةِ خَيْرٌ لِلَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا ۗ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ {109}

[Shakir 12:109] And We have not sent before you but men from (among) the people of the towns, to whom We sent revelations. Have they not then travelled in the land and seen what was the end of those before them? And certainly the abode of the hereafter is best for those who guard (against evil); do you not then understand?

Edited by ImamAliLover

Cat is out of the Bag.

This is amazing, three days after we started this conversation, and a few weeks after Yasir Habib's new project for ME went on SC, A bill was tabled in USA Congress (Yes THE US Congress) for a free Baluchistan region carved out from Iran, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.

Here's the link -> http://www.examiner....f-determination

US congressmen call for Baloch right to self-determination

The hearing on Balochistan was convened by Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, a Republican from California, in his capacity as the chair of the Oversight & Investigations Subcommittee of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

I'll repost the new ME map from the "Blood Borders" article I already posted in the beginning of this thread.

ME-Map-New.jpg