Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Games You Play :)

Rate this topic

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heh, I always liked the Mario , whose food was mushrooms ! also counter strike condition zero is good for wasting time!

ahhhh runescape... the game that wasted a couple of years of my life... it was sooo fun when everyone in my class played it though :D

BTW - your signature is EPIC. I love Saw (part one anyway, the others turned stupid) and I love the wordplay you have done. Contact an admin and they'll do it for you. You can find the list of admins

• Advanced Member

I love playing games with my Jigsaw puppet

BTW - your signature is EPIC. I love Saw (part one anyway, the others turned stupid) and I love the wordplay you have done.

aaa ya its nice game , i used to play FIFA 11' on PS3 pretty nice :)

btw i got a question since your a mod and am knew here is there a way i can change my name ? :)

Contact an admin and they'll do it for you. You can find the list of admins here:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

• Advanced Member

^and you like playing games with sunnis too.

im old school-- i still got my gameboy, catching all those pokemon :wub:

Lol yes I do hehe

BTW - your signature is EPIC. I love Saw (part one anyway, the others turned stupid) and I love the wordplay you have done.

Contact an admin and they'll do it for you. You can find the list of admins here:

http://www.shiachat....tats&do=leaders

Thank you :) and I would like to change my name as well hehe

• Advanced Member

^and you like playing games with sunnis too. :lol:

Haha, this is so true. You could say I have been played ;).

Well currently I don't play anything, I have given up playing games. However from time to time when really bored I play MW3 on my PS3 :D.

I also used to play a online game called RuneScape.

P.S. ALOT OF GAMES ARE BAD AND ADDICTIVE! :D

Edited by Dawud1UK
  • Advanced Member

Well currently I don't play anything, I have given up playing games. However from time to time when really bored I play MW3 on my PS3 :D.

ahhhh runescape... the game that wasted a couple of years of my life... it was sooo fun when everyone in my class played it though :D

• Advanced Member

I remember runescape! :D Good times lool, but a waste of time.. But Meh, it was fun :)

• Advanced Member

Only one person plays Call of duty MW3? you play online bro? or campaign mode?

I aint got xbox, but I used to go to my friends house and play it with him and i didnt like it, I think it was Halo 3 I cant remember

like 5 years ago

Isn't it great memories though? You will like it maybe if you owned it yourself. I really love that game. It was hilarious when you get glitches lol

I played COD on live and I kept dying. I couldn't kill one person. That game was stupid.

• Advanced Member

Isn't it great memories though? You will like it maybe if you owned it yourself. I really love that game. It was hilarious when you get glitches lol

I played COD on live and I kept dying. I couldn't kill one person. That game was stupid.

nope the memory isnt that great :donno: yeah maybe if I owned it I would like it, I love COD though, I used to play zombies a lot last year with my friends :D

nope the memory isnt that great :donno: yeah maybe if I owned it I would like it, I love COD though, I used to play zombies a lot last year with my friends :D

Really? Well I had good memories :D

Oh zombie games are so fun. A few years ago I played Resident Evil, and I liked it. It was scary... I remember this zombie runs after you with this chainsaw. The most scariest game I played would be Dead Space. I couldn't finish that game cause it was too scary.

• Advanced Member

Really? Well I had good memories :D

Oh zombie games are so fun. A few years ago I played Resident Evil, and I liked it. It was scary... I remember this zombie runs after you with this chainsaw. The most scariest game I played would be Dead Space. I couldn't finish that game cause it was too scary.

Resident Evil 4 was one of my favourite games on PS2 :D it was kinda scary but fun at the same time, I played it with my bro :D

• Advanced Member

You kept dying, maybe thats why you dont like it :P But dont worry we all need a clan asap, we will protect you lol

You kept dying, maybe thats why you dont like it :P But dont worry we all need a clan asap, we will protect you lol

Ya I guess that was the reason. Even when I hide, this guy pops out of nowhere and shoots me. I couldn't survive more than 10 seconds. But I am good at Halo.

LOOL a clan will be cool. I can be the leader, and we will call ourselves the warriors of Shiachat :lol:

• Advanced Member

@Shia_Debater

Haha yeah same here, everyone in my class used to play :D. However it was extremely addictive :|. I know people that done bad educationally because of it, let alone spending numerous amounts of hours on it, like I used to :(.

@Saviour

IKR! Lots of time wasted, however you do know that you can sell the RuneScape GP (money) for real money :).

@osamashoaib

I don't play as much and haven't been on for about two weeks now? But yes I do only play online :D. If you wish to add me on PS3 my PSN is "dave1uk" ill be sure to add you back and anyone else that decided to add me :).

@hkmohamad

I played the W.O.W trial however I didn't like the fact that, when you die you have to find your body...I died in some place where I didn't know where it was and I just gave up, haha :P.

• Advanced Member

You guys by any chance play COD Zombie Mode ? Maybe we can like download the game and play all together ? :)

Yea I'm Down! the zombie from black ops?

@Dawud1Uk

I'll add you most likely tonight, My id is BURNED_AGENT

Only guys? And you can play COD online?

The only part I liked about COD was the zombie part lol.

I dont think it should be only guys, everyone can play! and yeah ofc, you can play cod online as well with a party

• Advanced Member

FIFA 12 FTW. i dont like COD cos i havent played much and im not good at it. But yh, i love football, so the only game i play is fifa 12. i was a PES fan but since the last 2-3 yrs, fifa has been better. PES 5 was legendary and the best one.