Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Kamranistan

Eid Milad Un-nabi Mubarak!

Rate this topic

‎"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things." (Noble Qur'an, 33:40)

"Surely We have sent you (O Muhammad) as a witness and as a bearer of good news and as a warner, That you may believe in Allah and His Messenger and may aid him and revere him; and (that) you may declare His glory, morning and evening." (Noble Qur'an, 48:8-9)

"And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but to all the men as a bearer of good news and as a warner, but most men do not know." (Noble Qur'an, 34:28)

"Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much." (Noble Qur'an, 33:21)

"And most surely you conform (yourself) to sublime morality." (Noble Qur'an, 68:4)

Mubarak to everyone.

Alhamdulilah we are alive on this day, may Allah bless and guide the Ummah to Haqq, bring the world to Haqq, hasten the Mahdi's reappearance and remove the fitnah, kufr, shirk, bida'a, and all misguidance from the world and from our hearts. Ameen.

17th Rabi al-Awwal 1433

http://www.ezsoftech.com/stories/holy.prophet.asp

Read and Enjoy :D

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saww) celebrated his own Milad by way of fasting. When the Prophet of Allah (saww) was asked about the fast of Monday. He (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) said: "I took birth and the Quran was revealed upon me in this day." (Mishkat Sharif, Page 179)

http://www.ezsoftech...oly.prophet.asp

Read and Enjoy :D

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saww) celebrated his own Milad by way of fasting. When the Prophet of Allah (saww) was asked about the fast of Monday. He (Allah's Grace and Peace be upon him) said: "I took birth and the Quran was revealed upon me in this day." (Mishkat Sharif, Page 179)

The Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) has sacrificed everything for Islam, this is what makes him a Great Person

Khair Mubarak

Sallams to all my Shiachat Brother and Sisters.

This is my first post on Shiachat :D InshAllah the first of many.

Beautiful nasheed of our beloved Prophet (Peace and blessing be upon him & his Holy Progeny)

Then let me be the first to welcome you to this Chat , i am kinda new my self also : )

Enjoy your stay Brother

Khair Mubarak

Sallams to all my Shiachat Brother and Sisters.

This is my first post on Shiachat :D InshAllah the first of many.

Beautiful nasheed of our beloved Prophet (Peace and blessing be upon him & his Holy Progeny)

HASSAN, and he's finally joined. Walaykum Asalam

Eid Mubarak for all the of the members of ShiaChat, and Muslims of the Islamic Ummah, especially Imam Mahdi (aj), and Ahlulbayt (as), and for the Leader of the Islamic Ummah, our Guardian, Sayed Ali Khamenei (may Allah protect him)

Salam:

Out congratulations to Hujjah min ale Muhammad (atfs) on the birth anniversary of his great grand father, Rasoolullah, Muhammad ibn Abdullah (pbuh) .

Here is the Prophet's (pbuh) ziyarat which can be read from afar: http://www.ziaraat.org/nabi/nabi_birth.php

Here is the Prophet's (pbuh) special salawat: http://www.ziaraat.org/nabi/nabi_salwat.php

lets recite a sura fatiha and salawat for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Assalam-o-Alaikum

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اللهم صلي على محمد وآل محمد

"وَمَآ أَرۡسَلۡنَـٰكَ إِلَّا رَحۡمَةً۬ لِّلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ"

"And we didn't send you except as a Mercy for the Worlds (or creatures)". - (21:107)

Eid Mubarak

Edited by The Holy Quran

(bismillah)

(salam)

Watch Live at Karbala. They have decorated lights for the birth anniversary of the Holy Prophet SA and the 6th Imam AS. Eid Mubarak!

http://www.murtazawa...ce=imam-hussain