Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
RiseOrDie

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

33- Ikmaaluddin:And through the same chain of narrators from Husain binSaeed from Hammad bin Isa from Ibrahim bin Umar from Abi Ayyub from Harith bin Mughaira from Abi Abdullah (a.s.) that he said:

“The call from the sky shall be raised on the 23rd eve of Friday of the month of Ramadhan.”

Friday eve means Thursday, which is Laylatu Jum'a.

for 23rd ramadan 1433:

The conversion result is: Saturday 11 August 2012 C.E

2 days off!!

In another hadith from his Eminence, Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s) says,

That call shall be raised in the month of Ramadan on Friday Eve. So pay heed to it and obey it. And at the end of the day the accursed Shaitan would raise a call that such and such – probably Sufyani – has been killed unjustly. He would make the people fall into doubt and on that day many people shall be perplexed.” His Eminence said, “If you hear the call in the beginning of the month of Ramadan do not doubt it as that call is from Jibraeel and its sign is that he would call by the name of Mahdi and his father.”(Iqdud Durar, Chap. 4, Tradition 148)

--------------------------------------------------------

But there is still hope:

33- Al-Mahasin: It is narrated from Naufili from Sukuni from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) from his forefathers from Amirul Momineen (a.s.) that he said:

“The best worship act of a believer is to wait for the reappearance.”

34-Tafsir Ayyashi: It is narrated from Fadhl bin Abi Qurra that he said: I heard ImamJa’far Sadiq (a.s.) say:

“The Almighty Allah sent revelation to Ibrahim that a son would be born to him soon. He (Ibrahim) conveyed this to Lady Sarah. Sarah said: Would I give birth to a child, while I have become an old woman? Then the Almighty Allah revealed to Ibrahim that: She (Sarah) would give birth to a child and her children would be subject to divine punishment due to her doubt in My statement.”

Imam Sadiq (a.s.) said: “When chastisement and calamities increased on Bani Israel, they lamented and supplicated in the court of the Almighty for forty days, then the Almighty Allah sent revelation to Musa and Harun to deliver Bani Israel and He advanced this by 170 years.”

His Eminence, Imam Sadiq (a.s.) added:

“Your case is also such that if you do this, the Almighty Allah would deliver you through us; but if not, the matter will reach its destined end.”

35- Tafsir Ayyashi: It is narrated from Muhammad bin Muslim from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said regarding the verse:

The Almighty Allah has said:

“Have you not seen those to whom it was said: Withhold your hands,and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate…” (Surah Nisa 4:77)

-------------------------------------------------

(salam)

I too have heard from a lecture on youtube that the scream would happen in Ramathan laylat jumah on the 23rd but yes then theres hadiths that contradict that!

Only Allah swt knows whats really happening but honestly it seems so close but then again people said that hundreds of years ago !

Allahu-alim

(salam)

Imam Jafar al Sadiq (a.s.) said: "The one who will rise will not come forth in an odd year: one, three, five, seven, or nine." Imam Jafar, al Sadiq said: "All voice will summon the one who wall rise on the night of the twenty-third of the month and he will rise onto day of Ashura, the day on which al Husayn ibn Ali (a.s.) was killed. It is as if I could see him on Saturday, 10th of the month of al Muharam, standing between the corner of the Ka’ba and the station of Abrahim and Gabriel (a.s.) on his right will call for the pledge of allegiance to God. His Shia will come to him from the ends of the earth, rolling up in great numbers to pledge allegiance to him. Then God will fill the earth with justice as it was filled with injustice."

Ok first lets try to understand this hadith

We know that there are two stages to the appearance.

1st stage: appearance will occur in Mecca, announced by call from the sky during Ramdan.

2nd stage: the official rise will happen in the following year on the 10th of Muharam (saturday, Ashura)

If Imam Mahdi (as) appears in Mecca this year (1433), then he will rise in Muharam (1434)

I dont know if the appearance or the rise will not occur in an odd year.

In this hadith the Imam (as) also says that our Mahdi (as) will appear on the 23rd of ramadan without indicating whether its a thursday or a friday. I read that the appearance and call in Ramadan will happen on Laylat al Qadr, which are the last 10 odd numbered days

RiseOrDie'

The call from the sky shall be raised on the 23rd eve of Friday of the month of Ramadhan.”

for 23rd ramadan 1433:

olymics end on 12 august

Imam Zain Abedin about the interpretation of this verse "That God that gave you Qur'an, of

course return you back to the place" Said

"Your Prophet will return back to you "(8)

Abo-Basir said: Imam Baqir told me:

" Are Iraqi people deny our return? I said: Yes: he said: Do not they read Qur'an: And a day that we

chose a group from each nation"(9). In another narrative they asked Imam Sadeq(AS) about this verse,

he said:

"What people say about it? I said they say that the verse is bout resurrection day: he said: so is this

means that in the resurrection day, from each nation, some of the rise up and leave the others by their

own! This verse is definitely about "returning day" and the verse about the resurrection is this one: we

will rise up all of them, without leaving any one.. "(10)

Zarareh says:I from Imam Sadeq about the important issue of "Returning day" and other things,

he said:

"What you asking about have not come yet. "But they did deny what they did not have the scientific

explanation for that, and they did not interpreted that"(11)

Some narratives say: Returning of Prophet(pbuh) will be after returning of Imams and the first one

of them that return would be Imam Hussein , as Imam Sadeq said:

"The first one who return to this world would be Hussein son of Ali and he will rule and govern

until his eyebrows hair fall down in his eyes (he becomes very old")(12)

In one narrative has been quoted from Imam, he says:

"the issue of "Returning" is not a general and public issue, but it belong to some people, because no one

return to this world, unless the true believers or the complete disbelievers"(13)

Finding a way to upper world:

And according to a narration from Imam Sadeq :

"God allowed "Zolkarnyn" to chose his cloud among two clouds, and he chose the quiet cloud that did

not have any lightning, however, it was not fair to choose the unruly one, because God saved that for

Imam Mahdi (AS") (5)

This narrative indicates that Imam Mahdi uses various tools to go up and move among stars and

use the upper world. A cloud that has lightning, and thunder... and with this tools he go up, the tools of

skies and earth.

Also implies that the rising of Imam in the seven skies and the six earths is something other than

our earth . And this means that Imam is not only the person who uses these kind of transportations and

spacecraft, but also during his time the situations change and traveling to the other planets in the sky

and other earths become like traveling from one continental to other continental in our time.

And words of Imam indicate that there are five other earth or five worlds, or a built sky and

communication with them will happen with them shortly. According to many narratives, there are many

planets in these skies that are built and have population of other creatures of God other than mankind,

Jinn, and angels. Alameh Majlesy expressed group of these narratives, also some verses of Qur'an

indicate that, including this verse: O you who live in close communion with [evil] invisible beings and

humans! If you [think that you] can pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, pass beyond

them! [but] you cannot pass beyond them, save by a sanction [from God]!" (6)

It means, soon the life in the earth at the time of Imam Mahdi enter a new phase, in such a way

that is totally different with the past, however, here do not have opportunity to explain more about it.

Developing the natural Sciences and the apparatus of living:

Narrations about Imam Mahdi (as)express many non-material matters about the past and current

generations, such as media, communication tools, visual devices, researches, weapons, economic

systems, government, judgement, and other things, that seems, some of them are dignity and miracles

from Mighty god that achieve by Imam and his companions. But most of them are result of advancing

in natural sciences and taking advantage of God's laws and gifts that were giving in the form of

resources and materials inside the earth and on the sky. Many narratives indicate that will be many

changes in the natural sciences by Imam Mahdi (as). A huge development in the human life on the

earth and every corner of it. Thus Imam Sadeq (as) says: "Knowledge has twenty-seven worlds (all

branches) and what Prophets in total brought is only two-letters and people do not know more than

two-words and when Imam Mahdi (as) uprise, he brings the others twenty-five words and spread that

among people and Thus the total twenty-seven component of the knowledge spread over"(21)

Although this narratives pay attention to the divine knowledge of messengers, but still beside the

knowledge of knowing God and his message and hereafter, pays attention to the natural sciences too,

that according to the news, the basic of these sciences were giving to people by Messengers (as) and

guided people toward them. Including the knowledge of tailoring by Prophet Idris (as) and

shipbuilding and carpentry by Prophet Noah (as) and making shield by prophet David and Solomon

(as)... and it is possible that the meaning of knowledge in this narrative are both divine and natural

knowledge, which means that the ratio of knowledge that Imam Mahdi (as) teaches people is ratio of 2

to 25.

From Imam Baqer (as) has narrated that he said;

"Be aware that God allowed "Zolkarnyn" to chose his cloud among two clouds, and he chose the quiet

cloud and the saved the unruly cloud for your friend and beloved (Mahdi ), the narrator said: I asked:

which one is the unruly cloud? he said: the cloud that lightning and thunder, so your beloved can rides

on it. he rides and with this tool goes up, the tools of seven skies and earths, which five floors of them

are built and two of them ruined.

From Imam Sadeq (as ) has been quoted that he said :

"At the time of Imam (as), the believer person while standing in the east of the world, can see his

brother in the east or the one who is in the east can see his brother in the east"

And said:

" When Imam Mahdi (as) up rises, God will strengthen the eyes and ears of our Shiites in such away

that between them and Imam (as) there will be not distance or position, in such away that if Imam

(as) talk to them they can hear and see him while he is in his own palaces. "(1)

And from Imam has been narrated that he said;

"When the affairs come under his control, God takes off the distance, highs, and low places, in such

away that the world become like the palm of his hand, which one of you can not see a hair in his palm

if there is one?"

And it is narrated that :" a column of light from the earth to heaven will be installed for him, so he can

see the actions of servants of God, and under the rock in the pyramids of Egypt there are some sciences

which been saved for him that no one could reach that before him"(2)

And other narratives that we do not have time to discuss, explain, and interpret them, for example,

some that talk about developing in the sciences totally, and also changing people's mental abilities and

tools belong to believers and some others about miracles and dignity of Imam and his companions,

including from Imam Baqer has been narrated that he said:

"It seems that I can see the companions of Imam Mahdi (as) controlling the east and the west of the

world and everything is under their control, even the wild animals, and birds in the sky, until this part of

the earth be pride and says that, today a man from companion of Imam was walking on me" (3)

And also from Imam has been narrated that he said:

"Once Imam Mahdi (as) uprise, he send a man (his agent) and says, this is your duty on your palm, if

you did not find a matter and its solution, look at your palm and act like what you see" (4)

This narrative in the book of Yom-Alkhalas referred this narrative to a source that I could not find them

and perhaps these things could me miracles or dignity given to them or due to the advanced equipment

and tools.

Reference: Epoch Of The Appearance

Edited by Your-Best-Friend

(bismillah)

33- Ikmaaluddin:And through the same chain of narrators from Husain binSaeed from Hammad bin Isa from Ibrahim bin Umar from Abi Ayyub from Harith bin Mughaira from Abi Abdullah (a.s.) that he said:

“The call from the sky shall be raised on the 23rd eve of Friday of the month of Ramadhan.”

for 23rd ramadan 1433:

2 days off!!

In another hadith from his Eminence, Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s) says,

That call shall be raised in the month of Ramadan on Friday Eve. So pay heed to it and obey it. And at the end of the day the accursed Shaitan would raise a call that such and such – probably Sufyani – has been killed unjustly. He would make the people fall into doubt and on that day many people shall be perplexed.” His Eminence said, “If you hear the call in the beginning of the month of Ramadan do not doubt it as that call is from Jibraeel and its sign is that he would call by the name of Mahdi and his father.”(Iqdud Durar, Chap. 4, Tradition 148)

--------------------------------------------------------

But there is still hope:

33- Al-Mahasin: It is narrated from Naufili from Sukuni from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) from his forefathers from Amirul Momineen (a.s.) that he said:

“The best worship act of a believer is to wait for the reappearance.”

34-Tafsir Ayyashi: It is narrated from Fadhl bin Abi Qurra that he said: I heard ImamJa’far Sadiq (a.s.) say:

“The Almighty Allah sent revelation to Ibrahim that a son would be born to him soon. He (Ibrahim) conveyed this to Lady Sarah. Sarah said: Would I give birth to a child, while I have become an old woman? Then the Almighty Allah revealed to Ibrahim that: She (Sarah) would give birth to a child and her children would be subject to divine punishment due to her doubt in My statement.”

Imam Sadiq (a.s.) said: “When chastisement and calamities increased on Bani Israel, they lamented and supplicated in the court of the Almighty for forty days, then the Almighty Allah sent revelation to Musa and Harun to deliver Bani Israel and He advanced this by 170 years.”

His Eminence, Imam Sadiq (a.s.) added:

“Your case is also such that if you do this, the Almighty Allah would deliver you through us; but if not, the matter will reach its destined end.”

35- Tafsir Ayyashi: It is narrated from Muhammad bin Muslim from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said regarding the verse:

The Almighty Allah has said:

“Have you not seen those to whom it was said: Withhold your hands,and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate…” (Surah Nisa 4:77)

-------------------------------------------------

23rd eve of Friday of the month of Ramadhan.

I will appreciate from where did you get the YEAR???

:donno:

or 23rd ramadan 1433:

2 days off!!

I am Bit Confused. Do you mean it is going to happen in 2012.Better If Sooner.

.or any year with that specific date.???

:shifty:

Edited by ateef

Your-Best-Friend .. This compilation of ahadeeth is probably my favorite exemplary post I ever read on SC mashaAllah! And the most uplifting.

Concerning rulership after imam Mahdi I believe it'll be imam Hussein .. wAllahu Aalam

It'll b a very productive 7 years isA .. And if it's 1433 .. Then it'll be till 1440 I guess

And as RiseOrDie mentioned .. Allah SWT already gave the rulers of today Much of this technology .. which will be inherited and developed to a whole new level by grace of Allah once it gets into hands of lovers of Allah

@ Ateef

According to some hadiths

Imam Mahdi (as) will appear in Mecca 23rd of Ramadan on a friday eve.

Basing this on Ramadan 2012(1433), I checked to see if the 23rd of ramadan for 2012 will be on a friday eve(thursday), unfortunatly it isnt, it will be a saturday or friday.

But could it still be this year?

it is possible.

Edited by RiseOrDie

I dont know if the appearance or the rise will not occur in an odd year.

In this hadith the Imam also says that our Mahdi will appear on the 23rd of ramadan without indicating whether its a thursday or a friday. I read that the appearance and call in Ramadan will happen on Laylat al Qadr, which are the last 10 odd numbered days

I have understood that the “rise” of Imam Al Mahid differ from the appearance of Imam Al Mahdi (as). The Imam will appear when the call in 23rd of Ramadan takes place. He will not be publicly known. During Muharram he will then rise with his mission to fill the earth with justice after it had been filled with injustice.

RT News, Moscow, Russia:

India is the 3rd largest buyer of oil from Iran, after China and Japan.

USA gave India sanctions' threat to stop buying oil from Iran, and instead buy from Iraq and Saudi Arabia, deadline is 28-June-2012.

India replied, NO NO NO, we have our own relationship with Iran and we will continue to buy oil from Iran.

Iran do not deal in US$, so India is paying them in the form of Gold.

.....STAY TUNE.....

I have understood that the “rise” of Imam Al Mahid differ from the appearance of Imam Al Mahdi (as). The Imam will appear when the call in 23rd of Ramadan takes place. He will not be publicly known. During Muharram he will then rise with his mission to fill the earth with justice after it had been filled with injustice.

Thats good, you understood, really you are a literate person.....hahahehe

Has anyone seen this?

sun-triangle-nasa-sdo2.png?w=360&h=360

This triangle appeared on the sun around the 8th of march 2012.

Apperantly it has always been there but only parts of it could be seen. and now more of it can be seen.

does this correspond with this ancient Mayan artifact?

zz4f62415f.jpg

Here is the video, it speaks about aliens coming to earth in 2012. but the more interesting part is an all seeing eye ancient artifact found in Ecaudor (south america) It also explains the meaning in great detail about the above picture.

here is another picture of what looks like a UFO near the sun

UFO%252C+UFOs%252C+sighting%252C+sightings%252C+alien%252C+aliens%252C+ET%252C+strange%252C+SOHO%252C+NASA%252C+space%252C+orbit%252C+sun%252C+solar%252C+surface%252C+orbit%252C+space+stations%252C+w56%252C+hello%252C+ESA%252C+UN%252C+Lary+King%252C+Nibiru%252C+Screen+Shot+2012-01-17+at+11.58.11+AM.png

7th march, before the triangle appeared something strange happened near the sun:

Asalaam Alaikum

dear brother thanks for the info, You should check out the tablets of the annunakis they claim to be from nibiru (planet x) and say that their planet makes an orbit of a thousand something years out side our galaxy then returns back , And if you put the knowledge that Allah has giving us You can defenetly say they are jinns or maybe not but one thing for sure is that they say that the first of them to land here on earth was in a place know to us today as iraq in ancient babylon sumeria, And if you put the puzzle together dnt we have a hadith that says that iblis landed here on earth in sumeria by iraq, there are many other things if one is to look at carefuly you will get lots of info, another thing i want to say is that from the return of that planet wich many describe as planet x or nibiru or the destroyer it makes sense with what our prophets have said about the dajjals that many have come wich it maybe that everytime this planet returns one takes leadership to try to deceive the unbelievers ect, let me know how it goes if you decide to do some research on them inshallah

Australian Aborigines Elder once told me his tribe was the first to populate this earth ,

Starship descended on Mount Warning , on the North-Eastern Coast of NSW, and brought the first man .

They came from Sirius , and have an infinity to Venus ( the morning star ).

He tells me many stories of visitors in the central desert of Australia's Northern Territory.

The most reported UFO citing in the world, Pine Gap .

His says they will return this year .

how do "aliens" coincide with ahadeeth ??

the way i see it is that most people sometimes confuse aliens/ reptilians with

1. jinn ..
  2. and other times with dark technology of the rulers today .. like flying saucers and stuff

what do you think ?? is there something i'm missing out on ??

that doesn't surprise me that much. go ahead and make a thread about it, would be very interesting to read !

btw, not sure if you have facebook (maybe it's too matrix for you) .. but i am part of ths aboriginal / tribal news page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aboriginal-and-Tribal-Nation-News/327603401367

looking forwards to your aboriginal info ..

@Sami

Please do provide brief details. do they have scriptures?

As far as two unseen forces fighting each other, this isn't surprising as it happened before.

The Axis and the Allies Embarked on what is known as World War 2, during that period both sides were in contact with the jinn.

The Nazis, under the power of the Black Sun, seeked to inherit this earth; likewise the Zionists had the exact same theory but under the banner of Lucifer and so the battle begun.

The Axis World Order could not co-exist with the Zionist New World Order. And so only one prevailed. There are reports of both sides using spirits and outside forces to locate submarines and convoy routes, as well as other information like the 'foo fighters', they were flying orbs reported by many allied pilots near the end of the war.

The Nazis and the Waffen SS were deep into occultism, they celebrated pagan holidays and did rituals. (not on the same days as zionist and luciferian rituals, it is clear that some Nazis worshipped a different jinn, maybe another high ranking 3afrit who wanted to overthrow satan in a struggle for power in the underworld)

thule secret society (1919, swastika):

thule.gif

The germans were ahead of the world in many technological advancements from jet engine to stealth bombers.

And there more evidence about them experimenting with anti-gravity technology and flying saucers. below are documents of what remained of german secret programs.

ha20.jpg

L_Vril17.gif

There is no doubt that the Germans had contact with jinn, especially the infamous Waffen SS, most notably heinriech Himmler, who sent expiditions to Tibet, India, Iran, and Antartica in search for hidden knowledge and to prove their superiority..

Jinn is made of smokeless fire, maybe similar to elecitricity?

it could explain these:

UFO+India.png

There are hundreds of videos of similar objects through out the world

2012 star gate?

sd4f635e5a.jpg

Could they try to open a mega star gate in 2012 and if so, why?

Edited by RiseOrDie

(wasalam)

Yes, a possible alien invasion, followed by evidence that we were created by Aliens and thus this explains the diferent human races and blah blah blah.

This will be a good plan to destroy religions.

Jinn can also posses people.

I have witnessed a person who is possesed by many jinns including high ranking jinn, crazy.

I have also watched apocalyptic films about zombies, aliens, and mutated human cannibals.

So now what is the difference between a person who is really possesed and a zombie from the movies?

no difference at all, they both bite, scratch, talk gibberish and are not self aware.

i'm sure they love McD's !!

.. however i do remember reading this from suni sources .. i wonder what shia sources say about their diet

i remember a hadith of prophet telling a friendly jinn something like: "may you find a nice bone" .. or something ..

this is the hadith:

Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) said: "One the jinn called me, and I went with him and recited Quran for them.' He took me and showed me the traces of where they had been and the traces of their fires. They (his fellow jinn) asked him for food and he said: "You can have every bone on which the name of Allaah has been mentioned that comes into your possession, as meat, and all the droppings as food for your animals." The Prophet said, "So [humans]do not use [bones & droppings] for cleaning yourselves , for they are the food and provision of your brothers [muslim jinn].'"

I found a very interesting reply on yahoo answers;

The Jinn which is referred to here are actually "bacteria"

There are several meanings of the word "jinn" and a host of applications.

Generally a "jinn" is that which is hidden from the eyes.

A snake in the grass is a jinn and bacteria that feeds on any kinds of bones are jinns.

In a Hadith, Holy Prophet (SAW) advises that one should not use bones to clean himself as it is food for the jinns - meaning that bacteria live on and consume bones.

Lets not jump to conclusion and assume that the jinn are bacteria, instead watch this:

START AT 41:38

Bacteria growing on animal droppings is the fastest thing in the WORLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiz-BwT5wZU

now with all this combined, it could be that when jinn begin to consume the animal droppings, thats when the bacteria grows on it until it decays, which means its finished and becomes part of earth.

The jinn dont physically consume the bones or feces, instead they feed on the energy until they suck it all out*. The process of feeding causes the bacteria to grow.

if halal is the right word to use here, then this kind of food is HALAL for the jinn.

Since jinn have free will, it could also feed on other things, eg human or animal energy? when they posses thats when they can feed on human/animal energy. If thats the case then they are prohibited from such acts. Of course like humans they continue to sin..

.. and i dont have anything to back that the jinn can feed on human energy, but medival legends talk about energy vampies and a creature known as succubus:

Wiki:

a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

Crazy, but its not far fetched

InshAllah this will be the year of Al Qaim (atf) to reappear and InshAllah Allah (swt) will grant us the honor to be one of his followers and companions. Thanks for sharing this and may Allah (swt) reward you greatly InshAllah Ameen

(salam)

You guys shouldn't look into jinns and what they do with their lives/eat. If you believe in that kind of stuff, then just stay away from it, because I'll tell you something... There's a reason why they are hidden.

So leave it be.

(salam)

I disagree,

Iblis is a jinn, it's our duty to know our open enemy ..

if you want to win the fight .

(salam)

Well then good luck heading down your own destruction. Like I said bro, there's a reason why they are UNSEEN.

Btw it doesn't matter if you know your enemy INSIDE OUT, its all in Allah SWT's hands.

(salam)

Brother Sami with all due respect, that doesn't change nothing I've said? What do the ayas you've mentioned have to do with anything I've said about leaving the unseen to be? Yes there are many suras/ayas that speak of them but the furthest into details it goes is they are made from SMOKELESS FIRE, which is enough for one to prosper off

Brother Abbas0 (salam)

We have n entire sura called jinn

Sayidna Sulayman had an army of them and they are mentioned in the Quran

Bacteria viruses and radio waves are also unseen .. as well as the wind

Also Allah himself is unseen ..

However jinn are at least seen by some and probably all of us have seen one in our lives or dreams without remembering it .

I don't see anything wrong in studying realities that can't be seen with our limited eyesight .. Especially when we are one ummah .. Meaning human and jinn Muslim .. and as mentioned above .. Allah brought down a Surat Jinn .. and jinn is mentioned lots of times in Quran ..

(salam)

Edited by Philip

No, they have song lines , they pass on all their history,culture ,food supplies, birds , animals and even where the gold is in songs .

They bury their dead near gold.

Jinns are made of plasma , and they eat gold, monatomic gold , and sugar.

Pharaohs also use to eat them.

Nuncary brother of mine use to take this monatomic gold from the river mouths at certain times , when it was full moon and consume it.

He will enter the spirit world (jinn world).

I was there when they will do that , i protected myself with duas of course and was always in Wudu .

They have given me honorary tribal membership , with my own skin name.

Something which i respect and honour , and I can walk their lands , as they are the original custodians of their land.

I have redeemed myself by seeking permission from their elders to be on their land.

Need to know the whole story, if you will post in another thread or this thread, DO LET ME KNOW!

really?? , sounds like McDonalds opened up there too ...

Hahahehe.....

Jaber asked, “What are the shining stars, which are at a fixed distance from us and are always in motion?”

Ja’far as-Sadeq replied, “Each star is a small universe within the great universe. It is a collection of heavenly bodies, i.e. a sun and it’s satellites. They are in perpetual motion so that they may not fall down and break up. If their movement stops, the universe will come to an end. It is perpetual motion, which creates life. In other words perpetual motion itself is life. If the motion stops, life would cease to exist.”

Jaber asked, “What is the shape and form of stars in space?”

Ja’far as-Sadeq replied, “Some stars are solid, some liquid and some in gaseous state.”

Jaber said in wonderment, “How can we believe that stars may be in a gaseous state. Is it possible for gases to shine as the stars do at night?”

Ja’far as-Sadeq said, “Not all the stars, but only those which are very hot, are in the form of gas. Excessive heat turns them into gas and makes them shine, just as very high temperature of our sun makes it shine. It is also in a gaseous state.”

Jaber asked, “How does the movement of stars keep them from falling?”

Ja’far as-Sadeq said, “Put a stone in a sling and swing it round your head. The stone will stay in the sling so long as you are rotating it. But as soon as you stop the rotation, the stone will fall down on the ground. In the same way the perpetual motion of stars keeps them from falling down.”

Jaber asked, “Are their Human beings in the stars? You have said just now that each star is a collection of heavenly bodies.”

Ja’far as-Sadeq replied, “I cannot say that there are human beings in other worlds, but I can say that there are living beings, whom we cannot see because of the great distance between us.”

Jaber said, “What is the proof that there are living beings in other worlds?”

Ja’far as-Sadeq replied, “It is my belief that Allaah, Who has created the Universe, knows everything. In His Book, the Holy Qur’an, He has mentioned the name of Jinn. They are living beings, which cannot be seen. Perhaps the Jinn, who are in other worlds, may be like us.”

Reference: Maghz-e-Motafakker Jehan Shia, Kawkab Ali Mirza translation, Page-134

Abbas I used to be like that too, only becuase when I was young and asked about the jinn my mother told me not to speak of them. Since that time I always avoided the topic like it was forbidden. But then once I studied and researched the subject closely; I came to realise that its not a big deal.

Believe it or not, some people are scared to discuss the Dajjal..

QURAAN & JINNS:

And I (Allaah) created not the jinns and humans, except they should worship Me (Alone). [al-Dhaariyaat 51:56]

O assembly of jinns and mankind! Did there not come to you Messengers from amongst you, reciting unto you My Verses? [al-An'aam 6:130]

Verily he [shaytaan] and his qabeeluhu [his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe] see you from where you cannot see them. [al-A'raaf 7:27]

And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame o fire. [al-Hijr 15:27]

And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire. [al-Rahmaan 55:15]

----------------------------------------------------

Maula RasoolAllaah SAWAW said:

The jinn are of three types:

1) Tthat has wings and they fly through the air

2) That looks like snakes and dogs

3) That stops for a rest then resumes its journey.

References: Al-Tahhaawi in Mushkil Al-Athaar, 4/95 / Al-Tabaraani in Al-Kabeer, 22/214 / Shaykh Al-Albaani in Al-Mishkaat 2/1206, no. 4148

----------------------------------------------------