Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
RiseOrDie

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

now for the 68th time , here I go again for those that can see ,

this is an official document from IRAN Government .

look at the all upper case (all CAPS)

ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN

AND

YOUR SURNAME

GIVEN NAMES

ARE ALL CAPS

now look at your passport , your credit cards ,

your name is in all CAPS .

what does this mean ??

it means that this NAME is a CORPORATION .

therefore IRAN and all your NAMES are CORPORATE ENTITIES .

All the countries in the world are private corporations listed in the US Securities Commission with a US business address .

Here's the link

try it , search all the countries and see for yourself .

http://www.sec.gov/e...panysearch.html

I forgive you for your insults to me , and please forgive me for any insults to you .

Eid Mubarak

ws

Interesting side note:

There are five different levels of capitalization used in names of "persons" with regards to rights

1 human-being: john doe - A person in relation to God

2 natural-person: John Doe - A person in relation to Governments (Magna Charta etc)

3 quasi natural/artificial-person: John DOE - A person who's rights has been reduced/limited

4 corporation/artificial-person: JOHN DOE - A person with limited rights as provided by a Corporation

5 Nom de Guerre (name of war): DOE, JOHN - A person with no right (slave)

Now back to our argument...

Bro's Any one who Have some information about december 21 2012? What kind of changes would occure in earth ,is the world would be went back to ancient age and the age of gunpower ,i.t would be finish??? Some information like this....

so share plz

what i was says before check my previuos prediction that the operation in senai was fraud that was preparation of gaza operation by israel and Bad Guy-morsi, killing orignal mujahdeen

they block the main supply rout 'senai' in operation.... Now hamas will defeat easily.that was only a game..

Salaam,

Ashura 1434: Imam Mahdi's (atfs) return?

http://allah2012.blo...tfs-return.html

As we approach Ashura 1434 and I prepare to depart for al Hijaz insha’Allah, I can only pray that our interpretation of the Qur’an, the previous holy books, and the prophecies of the Ahlul Bayt (as), the Purified Household of the Prophet Muhammad (sawaws), has been correct, and that this Ashura will see the re-emergence of the 12th Imam, al Hujjat al Qa’im bil Haqq (atfs), the Mahdi. Recent events, especially in Syria, seem to concur with many of the riwayat regarding the months and days leading up to the Mahdi’s reappearance, such as those regarding the Sufyani, though other prophecies seem thus far left unfulfilled. For example, the death of the Saudi monarch, Abdullah, has yet to be announced. At least one hadith regarding this event notes that the people will be standing on Arafah when Abdullah’s death is publicized. Most scholars take this to mean the Day of Arafah during the Hajj season, though many of the riwayat regarding the death of the last king of the Hijaz before the Mahdi’s zuhur leave out the timing altogether. Is it possible that the upcoming exhumation of Yasser Arafat could be the day to which the minority of riwayat refer, a day when representatives of several nations will “stand on Arafat”, so to speak? Some have even suggested that the most recent Israeli massacre in Gaza was an attempt to draw attention away from the autopsy of Arafat, since much evidence indicates that he was poisoned by the Israeli Mossad with polonium. The end date of the Mayan calendar is also drawing near on the winter solstice, 21 December 2012 – perhaps the faraj of the Mahdi (as) during this time-frame is the event to which the prophecies draw attention? We can only pay close attention to the events of the region, keep faith and pray that by God’s grace our Imam will return soon to guide us in our time of need, and strive to act righteously and speak out for justice on the side of the pious poor, the exploited, and the oppressed. May we be amongst the Mahdi’s companions upon his return.

Wallahu ‘alam bissawab

Edited by kamran2012

Obama’s pledge of US troops to Sinai next week won Israel’s nod for cease fire

next two weeks are very important For gaza-cease fire,

& turkey,

The patriot missiles requested by turkey from thier allies is much dangerous for the region , russia will react through greater force through militarily ,

مثیر الاهتمام: 666 العام شمسي قبل قطع رأس حسین بن علی (61 ه -ق - و59 ه-ش ) تم قطع رأسه سيدنا يحيى عليه السلام/

وشهادته على يد الطغاة و 666 العام شمسي بعد شهادت حسین بن علی (59+666=725 شمسي و أم 749-748 -

قمري ؟؟؟؟؟ (من قطع رأسه فی هذه فترة؟؟؟) و 666العام شمسي بعد سنة726 أم 725 = 1392

شمسي و موافق 1434 قمري و توقع قتل نفس زکیه و قطع رأسه فی المکه ؟؟؟؟

Saudi King Abdullah slips into coma: Report

Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz has slipped into a coma and is clinically dead nearly a week after a 14-hour-long back surgery in a hospital in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, a report says.

The Saudi king, who was taken to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of a Riyadh hospital following his surgery, has gone into a coma and has been living with the help of a ventilator over the past two days, a Saudi journalist at the London-based Asharq Alawsat said.

According to medics of the hospital, the king’s basic organs, particularly his heart, lungs and kidneys do not function and the doctors have been forced to use electric shocks to stimulate his cardiac muscles several times.

The Saudi king’s surgery aimed at correcting “a ligamentary slackening in the upper back” began on Saturday November 18 and ended at dawn on Sunday November 19.

The 89-year-old king’s health has declined over the past few years, and he has been hospitalized several times.

In October 2011, Abdullah underwent a similar operation to tighten ligaments around his third vertebra.

In 2010, he had two rounds of back surgery in the United States after suffering a herniated disc.

Failing health, old age as well as the deaths of the king’s half-brothers have raised concerns about the future of the oil-rich country in the face of anti-government demonstrations.

AO/MA/IS

Adam is not dead, Adam knows All the Names.

Noah is not dead, he has the second most children.

Abraham is not dead, he has two special children and he loves both of them.

Musa is not dead, his children are the Children of Israel.

Muhammad is not dead, his children are the Children of Ismael.

Isa is not dead, and Isa was not crucified, but his children were made to believe he was crucified.

Ali is not dead, Ali is the Guardian of the Gate of Heaven.

Imam Hussayn is not dead, he is a Child of Paradise.

Rachel Corrie is not dead, the antichrist, can not kill her, because she is the Fatima-Imam Husayn of the 21st Century.

Imam Khomeini is not dead, he is a 20th Century Legend, always concerned about his people, and just like Musa.

Bin Laden is not dead, jimmy carter, george bush, bill clinton, george bush, obama, 'the sufyanis' who are all still alive eating livers, will never be able to kill Bin Laden, because Bin Laden is like Elijah.

Before Isa Arrives, tell me, who are the Two Witnesses, where is the Innocent Soul, who is the Yamani, and the Khorasani?

Why is the Yamani's Banner Cursed from East to West?

Allah knows All The Hadith. So why does Ali say the tall black man is with us? o ba ma? Why is obama still with us? Are we with him? I am not, and neither was Bin Laden, by the Shahada of Muhammad, Tawhid of Allah, and the Zulfiqar of Ali.

Why would Imam Baqir insist that it is the Yamani's Standard? And what would Imam Husayn with his entire family if he saw sufyani, really? Imam Khomeini would issue a Fatwa to kill the sufyani, if he realized who the sufyani was, that liver eater, and his liver eating friends (carter, bush, clinton, bush) who say to each other, we were just pretending, we are with the evil ones (shaytan, dajjal).

Imam Ali is ali ibn talib, Ali Ibn Talib, Ali Ibn TALIB, ALI IBN TALIB, and IBN TALIB, ALI.

Bin Laden is osama bin laden, Osama Bin Laden, Osama Bin LADEN, and BIN LADEN, OSAMA.

You can go after the Antichrist for all I care, but I will pick up Bin Laden's Banner, and go after carter, bush, clinton, bush, and obama, because they are still with us, and I will do it by myself if that's what's required, because that's what Imam Husayn did.

Allah says Oppression is far worse than Slaughtering a Man. So I will choose the lesser of the evils, because that is the right thing to do. Just like Imam Khomeini, Bin Laden, Imam Husayn, Imam Ali, and Muhammad did. And although Jesus was a virgin, who never killed a man, he never turned his back in battle, and he even promised and said 'Ill be back'. So prepare yourself for the Afterlife.

Nato have approved the patriot system to be installed along the Turkish-Syrian border.

As per Hadiths, the Turks and Romans to enter Syria soon?

"Threat" of Chemical weapons - I expect an American false flag soon. Probably foreign insurgents with Libyan chemical weapons massacring civilians and blaming the Syrian government.

Nato have approved the patriot system to be installed along the Turkish-Syrian border.

As per Hadiths, the Turks and Romans to enter Syria soon?

"Threat" of Chemical weapons - I expect an American false flag soon. Probably foreign insurgents with Libyan chemical weapons massacring civilians and blaming the Syrian government.

So you know that Imam Ali said when two spears(armies) battle it wont end until a huge sign happens and that sign is an earthquake that kills 100,000 kafirs.

Some sheiks say this earthquake is a big chemical blast or something...

Now relate our current events...

I await your response

Asalamu alaykoom

Salam bro

Subanallah, that Hadith from Maula Ali is clear as daylight.

I believe the chemical weapons will be used by the foreign backed insurgents and blamed on the Syrian Government

Ashadu an la ilaha ilallah

Wallah this has been my thought for over a year now

Inshallah were wrong but its becoming clearer and clearer

The hadith says 100,000 kafirs will be killed meaning the rebels and bashar will be blamed then sufyani comes and doninates all sides

The rebels are weak in agreement right now as well

(bismillah)

(salam) brothers and sister

I think new war will erupt soon as we are following current events.

William Hague: Britain has evidence that Assad preparing chemical weapons for use in Syria

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9731568/William-Hague-Britain-has-evidence-that-Assad-preparing-chemical-weapons-for-use-in-Syria.html

''Evidence''? lol It is their media who makes public opinion. They are making up lies again, to justify their aggression to their public.

I know brother its quiet ridiculous and even more ridiculous is that it was asked from Hague the evidence they have but he can't tell them. Not a surprise.

Still Do Not understand this..Difference. No Wonder, I like this man.Interesting

When you are Dead, You Among them.

Came Across Abraham Lincoln;s Material

A . Alive/Living

B. Dead.

The Enemy Is Dead. And A Dead Cannot Kill a Dead.

When You are Alive/Living, Only then a Dead Can be Killed :shaytan:

Salam

Edited by ateef

http://Allah2012.org

The Mayan Calendar and Imam Mahdi (atfs)

We are close upon the end date of the Mayan Calendar on 21 December 2012. What awaits us only God knows, but God willing we shall find out soon enough. The galactic center will align with the winter solstice sun. Will the effect upon us be dramatic, subtle, or so imperceptible as to be unnoticed altogether? Will we see the return of Imam Mahdi (atfs), the 12th Imam? Or will we have to keep faith and wait longer for the leader of humanity? Will something dramatic occur, like a sunstorm, power outages, an earthquake, a meteor striking the earth? Will at least a small but significant percentage of the human population seek to repent, purify itself, and return back to our Edenic existence, in balance with the entirety of God’s creation, rather than wreaking havoc on the planet and each other? Is the end date meant to indicate that precisely on this day something earth-shattering will occur, The End of the World as We Know It? Or is this date just a general marker of the time-frame in which we live? The prophecies from the Torah, Gospels, Qur’an, and ahadith of the Prophet Muhammad (sawaws) and his Purified Household, the Ahlul Bayt (as) have been fulfilled in many respects, and some appear close to fulfillment. It seems we are living in the times of the general trajectory of the course of events outlined by the Purified Imams (as), particularly with regard to events in Syria. We have already seen the USA recognize the Syrian opposition, following recognition by many Gulf states, European nations, and Turkey, but not without first designating Jabhat an Nusra, the Nusra Front, as a terrorist organization and front for al Qaeda. Nonetheless, American allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar will continue to supply money and weapons to these terrorists. This fulfills the prophecy from the Ahlul Bayt (as) of a civil war in Sham, with three banners competing, namely the supporters of Ahlul Bayt (as), the official pro-Western opposition, and the Salafi/Wahhabi opposition, also known as the Sufyani. The Assad government seems close to defeat, and once the opposition wins, now with official American backing, it will be very easy for the terrorist element to dominate the new Syria, paving the way for the evil Sufyani to control the region, and from there attack Iraq, and reach into Saudi Arabia.

Perhaps simply through the influence of the alignment of those major heavenly bodies, the galactic equator and the sun, the effect at a distance upon earth will put us on track to be realigned once again with the rest of God’s creation. The Kali Yuga in which we are living , caused by the evil Satan Iblis and the majority of reptilian jinn who live underground and control the worldly political leaders of humanity, will come to an end, and the golden age of the Satya Yuga shall emerge. Those who repent will worship the one God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad, peace be upon them, and return to the Paradisian ahimsa karma-free diet of bee pollen and fruit, consisting of the perfect balance of the sperm and ovaries of the trees with whom we have a symbiotic relationship on this planet. The milk and honey of our fellow creatures can be obtained cruelty-free, and this diet will keep us in the eternal gardens of physical immortality. The Mahdi and Jesus the Messiah will return to guide us before the Qiyamat, the Day of Resurrection and Judgement.

Will all this happen tomorrow? Probably not. But let us pray that God allows us to take the first steps in the process. Let us glorify God come what may, and continue to act in a path of love for God and God’s creation. Let us believe and do good works, and pray that God will judge us kindly and admit us into Jannatul Firdaus, the Gardens of Paradise, the eternal Edenic abode of Adam and Eve, peace be upon them. The prophet Muhammad (sawaws), said that even if Judgement Day is tomorrow, if you plant a tree today, you shall reap the reward of your good deed. So come what may, let us continue to sow those seed of peace, and pray that God will allow us to inherit the earth and reap the benefits very soon in the presence of God’s Angels, Prophets, and Holy Imams (as). Peace upon those who are guided.

and the golden age of the Satya Yuga shall emerge.

You are very close to what will happen. It will not be the end of the world. It is the END of an era (or age) and the BEGINNING of a NEW era (or age)... called the Golden Age of Islam. You will see the Golden Age arrive when Muslims follow Allah's instructions and read the Holy Quran Allah's way.

I agree ^. Now, do the brothers see that tying the Zahoor to a specific year is not something we should be trying to do ?

This forum is supposed to be a place for brothers and sisters to learn about the life and teachings of our Imam Az Zaman(afs)

Edited by Abu Hadi