In the Name of God بسم الله

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

beware the enemy knows every single litttle word and the way our mind works they know how the brain works and by repeating something in your mind just like music it stays stuck in you next thing you know your repeating what you heard then acting upon it

they have studied islam and are doing everything in their will and power to bring us muslims into confusion, doubt, and then to go against our ayatollahs and then to Ahllul Bayt (as) to our prophet (as) then to Allah swt, so we can be like sheeples lost with foil around our heads thinking aliens might invade us ect ect, may Allah protect us from intruders who are probaly at this very instant watching us real careful using our own hadiths and twisting them just like the twisted mind of theirs.

You are a fool if you actually believe the line about the jinn :dry:

Just admit you are a lying teenager at your mommy and daddies computer. You come to SC with conspiracy theories copied from the internet because on SC people actually listen to your wild claims...unlike in your home where you are ignored. You also don't have any kids much less grandchildren.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Sami, dont speak about Iran like that. Simple.

And to all the others who are just attacking and lashing at Sami, get outta this topic no1 wants you.

As you can tell Sami contributed well to this thread so if anything you guys should be gone and he should stay and discuss his personal opinions with us.

Also, with whats happening in Syria I got the basic analysis.

Sheik Jalal, an Iraqi sheik, speaks about the hadiths that mention a loud sound/blast in ramathan.

This blast he seems to refer to as a "nuclear explosion" in Syria.

He reports on behalf of our imams hadiths claiming that 100,000 people will die because of it.

The reason behind it, is the meeting of TWO armies in Syria.

This explosion will then trigger an earthquale somewhere in Sham too, and a mosque's western wall side will collapse.

These things occur quickly before the official rise of Al-Sufyani

At this point, sufyani is either from Al-Qaeda or soon to be an intervention coming in Syria.

Looks to me like Turkey and Jordan will intervene with the help of American allies.

Sufyani is on our doorsteps, all it is, is a matter of time.

You are a fool if you actually believe the line about the jinn :dry:

Just admit you are a lying teenager at your mommy and daddies computer. You come to SC with conspiracy theories copied from the internet because on SC people actually listen to your wild claims...unlike in your home where you are ignored. You also don't have any kids much less grandchildren.

this is the only post you have said on SC i wish was true ,

If only i can go back to my teenage years with the knowledge I have , i will change this world ,

but I cannot go through life without my babies , such a dilemma with quantum displacement

• Advanced Member

Sami dont pay mind to these losers especially that female who comes in openly and argues with men and what not pshhht pls go ask ur momma and papa to teach you some islamic manners where a girl shouldnt get involved in grown men's talk ;)

Btw, for all those who are insulting Sami, please re-consider the fact you are on a SHIA community and your supposed to set an example. Not mock and laugh like the arrogant people when he can clearly provide evidence. When the evidence fails, AND IF IT FAILS, then you can start your mockery

At first, maybe you should ask for proof which clearly Sami knows what hes talking about.

Again btw, ImAli is a female guys so dont insult her but maybe try to talk some sense into her because she always pops up to talk sh*t and never has anything nice to say

• Advanced Member

Sami dont pay mind to these losers especially that female who comes in openly and argues with men and what not pshhht pls go ask ur momma and papa to teach you some islamic manners where a girl shouldnt get involved in grown men's talk ;)

Btw, for all those who are insulting Sami, please re-consider the fact you are on a SHIA community and your supposed to set an example. Not mock and laugh like the arrogant people when he can clearly provide evidence. When the evidence fails, AND IF IT FAILS, then you can start your mockery

At first, maybe you should ask for proof which clearly Sami knows what hes talking about.

Again btw, ImAli is a female guys so dont insult her but maybe try to talk some sense into her because she always pops up to talk sh*t and never has anything nice to say

salaam br

you saying to set up an example since we are in Shia community while your calling others losers and not just that but using inapropiate words like s**, is this the example of good manners, and brother sami calling her this and that is that islamic no as shias we are not suppose to loose our mind to anger and calling others names, she never insulted anyone and first of all she has any right to speak her own thoughts unless shes cursing and fussing ect, becareful not to hert anyones feeling, you will be held accountable for everything u say to a believer, this is an open threat it never says for grown man ONLY, and i speak to myself in regards for showing an example as i need to improve my ethics and morals inshAllah

ws

Edited by Jihadi

salaam br

you saying to set up an example since we are in Shia community while your calling others losers and not just that but using inapropiate words like s**, is this the example of good manners, and brother sami calling her this and that is that islamic no as shias we are not suppose to loose our mind to anger and calling others names, she never insulted anyone and first of all she has any right to speak her own thoughts unless shes cursing and fussing ect, becareful not to hert anyones feeling, you will be held accountable for everything u say to a believer, this is an open threat it never says for grown man ONLY, and i speak to myself in regards for showing an example as i need to improve my ethics and morals inshAllah

ws

salam bro

that jinn lady has always come to insult everything I have to say here , and calling me a fraud without any proof .

she has not brought forward any evidence or any sound arguments against what i have to say .

She is a troll that likes to cause problems , and she will be accountable for that together with a whole bunch of other people ,

I advise you not to be one of these trouble makers.

If you don't agree with what i have to say , than discuses it in a proper manner .

If you think i'm wrong , than present your proof .

take me on , in an intellectual manner, if you're game ,

Salam bro ,

thanks for the support , always a pleasure hearing from you ,

lets get back on track here .

ws

Sami has only contributed a bunch of cryptic nonsense and you all are still licking it up....what a shame that you can't see through a fraud on the internet.

prove that all I've said is nonsense

present your evidence if you dare

• Advanced Member

Dear Sami,

I care not what arguements are going on. I do not intend to take this as an opportunity and I very strongly detest the extremely rude, unisIamic and inconsiderate posts of many others I have read against you. Its not hard to find out that I only ever post something if I have something very important and well-structured to say, or if I feel a sense of duty to do so. But in all truth my dear borther/uncle/grand-father/respected-elder, with absolutely all due respect and with a kilo-tonne of shia love for you, I dislike your posts because your claims are tall and your evidence is limited at best. Now you have a right to an opinion and of voicing that and thats fine.

But the two problems I have with your posts are: 1. your posts are extremely cryptic (possibly on purpose), and only, as far as I have seen, go towards creating fitna - confusion. You have been requested on many many occasions to kindly elaborate on your claims fully, something which you absolutely ignore, and 2. you constantly and repeatedly beat down the shia community and absolutely everyone in it bar the lmam (a.s), his 313 and yourself. You call everyone else ignorant and blind, this without personally knowing anyone. You should know, my dearest beloved fellow shia, that hurting the feelings of a mo'min is a sin, even if the mo'min is in the wrong but is innocently ignorant about it. Nahy anil munkar is a sensitive topic and there are ways of going about it. Being as knowledgable as you might be, you will have heard of the story of lmams Hassan (a.s) and Hussain (a.s) and how they advised the old man who didn't know how to wudhu properly.

May AIIah bless you and all of us. I hope I have not hurt your feelings and hope you will forgive me if I did. I am just pointing out some things from an independent view.

Madzi

• Advanced Member

Salam all

Thank you ´brother Sami for your answers.. I'm still trying to grasp the whole idea about free men and slaves and coporations and so on.. I find your posts really interesting but still a bit confused as u surely can understand... I want to be a free man but I dont see any options for me to do that.. I live in a europian country and currently studying accounting in a university... I believe that this whole system is corrupted and evil but I just cant seem to find a way out.. I'm studying for my parents sake as I feel I owe it to them.. But what is my oppurtunities as a poor and busy student to get out of this system? sometimes I get sickend by this system and I feel that nobody understands me and I feel lonely and depressed..

Seriously, those who have nothing constructive to say don't bother to waste your time.

And remember brothers and sisters: The best reply for a fool is silence. Imam Ali (as)

prove that all I've said is nonsense

present your evidence if you dare

The burden of proof is not on me. You are the one misleading kids on here, making claims about 1,000 year advanced technology, claiming to know all of the elites and have secret meetings with them.You present yourself as the grand master or knowledge and type the same riddles over and over....it is ridiculous and I can't believe some of these naive kids are falling for it. In the beginning you also claimed to be in privy with what our Imam is saying or planning....until the admins called you out then at least you stopped that......and of course you had a naive few lapping that up too.

Edited by ImAli

Dear Sami,

I care not what arguements are going on. I do not intend to take this as an opportunity and I very strongly detest the extremely rude, unisIamic and inconsiderate posts of many others I have read against you. Its not hard to find out that I only ever post something if I have something very important and well-structured to say, or if I feel a sense of duty to do so. But in all truth my dear borther/uncle/grand-father/respected-elder, with absolutely all due respect and with a kilo-tonne of shia love for you, I dislike your posts because your claims are tall and your evidence is limited at best. Now you have a right to an opinion and of voicing that and thats fine.

But the two problems I have with your posts are: 1. your posts are extremely cryptic (possibly on purpose), and only, as far as I have seen, go towards creating fitna - confusion. You have been requested on many many occasions to kindly elaborate on your claims fully, something which you absolutely ignore, and 2. you constantly and repeatedly beat down the shia community and absolutely everyone in it bar the lmam (a.s), his 313 and yourself. You call everyone else ignorant and blind, this without personally knowing anyone. You should know, my dearest beloved fellow shia, that hurting the feelings of a mo'min is a sin, even if the mo'min is in the wrong but is innocently ignorant about it. Nahy anil munkar is a sensitive topic and there are ways of going about it. Being as knowledgable as you might be, you will have heard of the story of lmams Hassan (a.s) and Hussain (a.s) and how they advised the old man who didn't know how to wudhu properly.

May AIIah bless you and all of us. I hope I have not hurt your feelings and hope you will forgive me if I did. I am just pointing out some things from an independent view.

Madzi

Salam my kind brother ,

and thank you for your words of affection and sincerity , I appreciate it and I will return the kindness displayed by you by answering your questions 1. I cannot say too much here , if I said what i really wanted to say , this site will be closed down within seconds .

And I am not being paranoid here .

I don't know if you have read all my posts , I have made many on these topics , and have kept it simple as possible.

I have been requested by many brothers to come back time and time again to explain these topics.

And many have pleaded with me to share this knowledge , so as a fellow :Shia , it has become a duty towards these brothers.

As I've said many times , this information is not for everyone .

It is very dangerous to have , and it carries lots of responsibilities.

I do not mean to cause confusion , but not many people can understand these topics , even the most intellectual of us as it involves using certain parts of your brain that most of us are not trained to use .

I have this and it doesn't make me any special , just a bit strange in the way I see things .

And by having this , I have attracted other crazy people in my life.

2.Let me give you a simple example of what I showed a banker the other day , and he was blown away , dumb founded and could not sleep that night .

Lets say we are in the country TURKEY for example .

I went on the following site .

http://www.sec.gov/e...panysearch.html

this is the US SEC , where all companies are listed .

than I typed in under name search

REPUBLIC OF TURKEY

and there was a company listing of TURKEY , the banker's jaws dropped ,

he understands the laws and regulations that govern private companies , and this so called country of his was listed as a company ,

If you can read prospectus , company financials ,and other company document listings , you will be shocked at the fraud that is being committed here .

You see the next time you get a letter from your so called government , you are actually getting a letter from a private company that is registered in the US .

What does this mean , well simply put , this foreign company has no jurisdiction over you unless you allow it .

It's like MacDonald's or Coke telling you what to do with your life.

You will not take it seriously , as it's just a company .

And that goes for all countries , and courts .

This is just the tip of the ice berg , can you understand now what is involved here and how this can cause chaos.

I have gone into more detail in my previous posts .

If you are truly interested in knowing more , PM me .

WS

I have never intended to be disrespectful to anyone , when I explain words and I use upper case letters , I am referring to the company name , and as a company is not living , it doesn't deserve respect , only the living do .

Salam all

Thank you ´brother Sami for your answers.. I'm still trying to grasp the whole idea about free men and slaves and coporations and so on.. I find your posts really interesting but still a bit confused as u surely can understand... I want to be a free man but I dont see any options for me to do that.. I live in a europian country and currently studying accounting in a university... I believe that this whole system is corrupted and evil but I just cant seem to find a way out.. I'm studying for my parents sake as I feel I owe it to them.. But what is my oppurtunities as a poor and busy student to get out of this system? sometimes I get sickend by this system and I feel that nobody understands me and I feel lonely and depressed..

Seriously, those who have nothing constructive to say don't bother to waste your time.

And remember brothers and sisters: The best reply for a fool is silence. Imam Ali (as)

Salam brother ,

do not feel like this , this system exists for a reason , and that was to conduct commerce , but like most things when it gets into the hands of the greedy few , it becomes evil.

I would recommend to get out of Europe or any other western nation , it is not the best for us :Shia., and especially the cities , if you can .

First and foremost is to increase your :Deen , increase your :Salaat , and all that is required of you from your :Allah.(swt).

Second is to gain understanding of this knowledge , as I have mentioned before , you can PM me .

And become part of a community that is seeking a way out of the system .

At the moment , there is no way out , unless you are a full blood Australian Aborigines , as they are officially not the :Queen's subjects .

But :Inshallah things will change soon, as awareness increases and human consciousness is raised .

And more of us head towards the singularity.

ws

The burden of proof is not on me. You are the one misleading kids on here, making claims about 1,000 year advanced technology, claiming to know all of the elites and have secret meetings with them.You present yourself as the grand master or knowledge and type the same riddles over and over....it is ridiculous and I can't believe some of these naive kids are falling for it. In the beginning you also claimed to be in privy with what our Imam is saying or planning....until the admins called you out then at least you stopped that......and of course you had a naive few lapping that up too.

these kids that have PM me and want to know more , are in their 30s , 40s and one brother is 53 .

thanks for referring to us as young , it is a compliment coming from you .

They do not see this as a game , and neither do I .

If you don't like what I am saying or doing , than go to another topic.

If you want to join in and be nice , than please join in.

I don't have time for games , I am a very busy man saving my soul and that of my family .

So please let us not waste each others time .

Edited by :Sami

• Advanced Member

30s, 40s, and 50s??? *Shudders*

Come on stop exaggerating some of these conspiracies lol.

You're starting to scare some of the users :)

There's no need for soul saving. Most of these people I'm sure are competent beings.

There's no need for soul saving. Most of these people I'm sure are competent beings.

the truth is scary ,

the hell fire is very scary ,

I'm sure they are , but in order for you to save your soul , it must be with you .

Salam all

Even I thought Its Hard....But Do you Remember the Strategy Game AGE OF EMPIRES...

SOmething like that

Consider the World today...And We have around 204 countries....And Say Around 313 Players....

Each Player has a Task to build his own city...And has a Good Bankrolll....

You have to start building cities...Skys[Edited Out]ers...Oild Fields...ETC ETC...

You Go On building....And You become hungry and greedy for more bankroll...You make sure your investments make profits...

Just Something Like That...SOme Bunch of Greedy Freaking Fools are controlling this world....

World Is small my friend....

It sounds like he is trying to form a cult. This is exactly how these things begin.

Braingasms, he's giving it to them and they're loving it...

Sami, I applaud you, the way you're adorning things, these sheep are just captivated, you're really their lost prophet leading them to salvation... The aluminum foil wrapped crane salvation... Hey man, won't that increase your chances by being smited by lightning? Or wait, that already happened...

Edited by Gepetto_Zapata

Salam bros,

when you go down the path of seeking knowledge that is different to the main stream masses , you get ridiculed ,

it starts with insults and name calling .

sound familiar ?

This happens from within your own families and communities .

They isolate you and sometimes lash out violently at you for being different .

As I've mentioned before , I'm only here for the few brothers that are reading all this .

And as a warning to you all , be ready for all this in real life when you start your path of awareness.

Thank :Allah (swt) , that you have the greatest gift that has been bestowed upon you , your :Islam , Your :Rasoul (as) and the glorious :Ahylul-Bayt (as)., this is all you need .

So free yourself of the bondage you are in due to economic ignorance , and prepare yourselves .

I have had a brother come down this path of awareness , and he was later threatened by his wife as she was going to divorce him , if he didn't quit seeking this type of knowledge .What a crazy situation.

So brothers if you have the guts to go through the ridicule and mud-slinging .

welcome .

and for all those people that want to insult me , welcome also , as the greater the cause , the greater the insults and ridicule.

and i forgive you all for such words against me .

ws

Hey now, we admit that not all what you say are lies, a bit exaggerated maybe but there's some truth in them...

Problem is Sami, that we can't just desert life and go live in a cave or a forest etc... That kind of freedom is impossible for people who want to get married, have children, education, medical care etc... i.e. a normal life... Everyone knows that they (we) are "slaves" to the govs in a way... It's our duty to balance it out, our "freedom" and being obliged to be part of society....

What do you suggest? What do you want people to do exactly? You think revolutions help? Think again... It's from bad to worse most of the time...

No one is mud slinging you.....we are trying to make others open their eyes a be cautious before getting sucked into your cult.

If this was a cult everyone will do what I have suggested , and the last time I looked around , there's no one there .

There are my kids however , but I think we call that a family .

Hey now, we admit that not all what you say are lies, a bit exaggerated maybe but there's some truth in them...

Problem is Sami, that we can't just desert life and go live in a cave or a forest etc... That kind of freedom is impossible for people who want to get married, have children, education, medical care etc... i.e. a normal life... Everyone knows that they (we) are "slaves" to the govs in a way... It's our duty to balance it out, our "freedom" and being obliged to be part of society....

What do you suggest? What do you want people to do exactly? You think revolutions help? Think again... It's from bad to worse most of the time...

I am only telling you the diluted version here .

truth is stranger than fiction.

You are a :Shia , normal is not in your vocabulary

who said to take this path

the 40 year plan, the mortgage , the wife , 2.3 kids, career and the retirement plan ,

guess what ?

it doesn't work .

non muslims are realising this .

why are you going down a path of destruct .

there is another alternative .

what do I suggest ?

what I've always suggested .

practise your :Deen more .

slowly unplug from the matrix.

become less dependent of this system

seek knowledge ,

hey if you don't like the shirt I'm wearing , than you can seek elsewhere , but seek .

know thy enemy .

begin the revolution from within , and practise within your family .

What do you do when lemmings start jumping off cliffs ?

get out !

Sami, I'm eating rice with meat and chicken for breakfast....is it a conspiracy? I'm afraid of the cereal...they look like ufos

is the cereal organic ?

i hope sami is trying to help opening into something what we Muslim have to do in this world.

:Inshallah my dear young brother ,

but it is all of us that have to change , including myself .

there 's a lot of work involved to be one of the helpers of the 313 .

I have the cook position , I need some kitchen hands .

We can at least raise our sons and daughters and do a better job , so they can serve our :Imam (as) on a higher level ,

and who knows our grandchildren can be one of 313 :Inshallah , that's my dream , and I dream that for your grandchildren .

Why not ?

what else is there to do on this :Earth than to serve him.

ws

Edited by :Sami

What would you like to cook for the Imam s.? I think a man who's lived for over a thousand years and ongoing is on a special diet and will remain like that till martydroom... Don't goof up on us brah...

I don't think your normal pizzas and fillet-o-fish would be included... So prepare yourself for duties other than a kitchen boy...