Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
RiseOrDie

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

Even if they mess with Iran they cant destroy its armed forces. over 70 million population counts for something.

They will target the nuclear facilities and airfields and Irans naval assets. they will hit headquarters and disable Irans anti air systems. during that time Iran will defeat the Americans in Aghan.

The khorasani must earn his name, and his army must earn its fame before it goes to the middle east for glory.

As for Pakistan, yes they will be in that conflict but no one knows how it will play out.

A war on Iran will at least last for 5 years or so...All these events mentioned "can not" happen during a few months. That's why I don't think that the arrival of Imam Mahdi (as) is as close as we think it is, It is close ofcourse but not as close as we think.

Btw, The israeli army have closed the al-aqsa mosque! http://www.presstv.ir/detail/227454.html

@RiseOrDie

Shukran brother, but I'm not sure you replied to my question specificly. Here it is:

However, has any attack on lran been foretold by hadith? If it does happen, it will be a colossal event, much more significant and far reaching than the attack on Iraq. To my (very limited) knowledge (and please comment), no hadith exist about an attack on lran while the attack and subsequent carnage on Iraq were at the centre of hadith.

Also, while I admire your and a lot of people's optimism on the Iranian capability, the truth is that, unfortunately, of the 70 million, a huge percentage are people, young and old, that have deviated from religion to such an extent that nothing remains of their parents religion in them except hatred and animosity towards it.

There is a reason Afghanistan is refered to as the graveyard of empires

graveyardC.jpg

besides having the best training and experience due to 2 generations of war, the Taliban are relentless. To never give up, never surrender, never tire, never rest.

Nobody would have thought that heavy weapons and advanced technology of super empires couldn't defeat mountain fighters with light weapons.

I'm surprised you guys havent noticed this already.

But I know your opinion on the taliban, usually they are associated with Al qaeda(US puppet). And they oppress the Shi'a. I believe they do the wrong things for the right reasons. They have the idea, but lack the knowledge to implement it. Their hearts are in the right place, they do not fight for power, money, or position. they fight for the cause. But they need a guide.

Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (1996-2001):

During the five-year history of the Islamic Emirate, much of the population experienced restrictions on their freedom and violations of their human rights. Women were banned from jobs, girls forbidden to attend schools or universities. Those who resisted were punished instantly. Communists were systematically eradicated and thieves were punished by amputating one of their hands or feet. Meanwhile, the Taliban managed to nearly eradicate the majority of the opium production by 2001.

Again, they do the wrong things for the right reasons.

(video) These men are fighting for Allah, they are willing to sacrifice their families for the cause of Allah:

If you give the Americans the same weapons as the Taliban then it will be game over in a matter of weeks if not days. :dry:

Taliban: greatest guerrilla insurgency?

As the war in Afghanistan continues nine years on, author James Fergusson analyses the success of the Taliban and asks how the insurgency has managed to endure the world's mightiest armies.

Before the British Army deployed to Helmand in southern Afghanistan in the summer of 2006, it was confidently asserted by military intelligence that there were "no more than a thousand"Taliban insurgents in the entire province. The assumption was that they would be no match for the 3,300-strong task force originally sent to challenge them.

If the military analysts had been right, the province should certainly have been purged of violence by now. Nato forces have killed far more than a thousand Taliban in Helmand province since 2006. And yet the insurgency continues to deepen.

Read more

@ madzi

(salam)

No it doesnt specificly say there will be an attack on Iran in hadith. But i'm judging by the current political crises and connecting them with prophecy. When the past meets with the present. As you know not every single major event and war in the middle east have been prophecised and this is a fact. Only Allah knows the details, we only have signs, AND ONLY WHEN THE SIGNS OCCUR WE CAN COME BACK and undertsnad the hadith fully!!! until then everything is just specualtion!

Also, while I admire your and a lot of people's optimism on the Iranian capability, the truth is that, unfortunately, of the 70 million, a huge percentage are people, young and old, that have deviated from religion to such an extent that nothing remains of their parents religion in them except hatred and animosity towards it.

When I said Iran has 70 million people I didnt mean that all the 70 million will fight. Come on man seriously lets think outside the box and be realistic.

What I meant was is that Iran has a big population, which means unlike smaller countries, Iran will not be knocked out with one or two blows.

and also what I meant was, a country that has 70 million people can recruit more soldiers than a country with 30 million people. Hence they will never run out of manpower..

Becuase Iran has a big population it means Iran can support an offensive war.

Edited by RiseOrDie

@RiseOrDie

actually the afghan's biggest advantage is their terrain .. much like the houthis in northern Yemen, who were able to repel US-backed Saudi and Yemeni government forces, including advanced weaponry, while they had hardly any weapons themselves.

and referring to the "taliban" is a bit sensitive of course; because it seems they are a creation of the US, which is still occupying their country.

Also, personally i hope to Allah that nobody attacks Iran the way described. Of course it can happen & many people would like to think so, but i still maintain hope that nobody will attack Iran until the time for quds liberation has come .. and this is mere hope, which i think does not clash with any of our prophetic predictions.

Anyway, let us see what happens now for real & respect to all the great fighters of the world, including the VICTORIOUS hezb Allah and basij forces, that have managed to withstand occupation.

And of course the Afghan people joining their historic relatives in Iran would be a great solution. Let's see what Allah has planned for His ummah.

There is good and evil everywhere. I have hope in some of the Talibans just like I have hope in some Alwaites

There will be two black bannered armies and they are NOT affiliated..

One will be from Banu Abbas, this banner will differ amongst themselves and they will be destroyed by Sufyani later

The second will be that of the Khorasani, and this army will ask for the Mahdi (as) and this army will not be stopped.

Anyone like to speculate who the Abbasids might be and why?

Regards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAEcz_OOuU8&feature=g-all-f&context=G2e8ab80FAAAAAAAAAAA

His Eminence, Imam Ali (as) issued an important and detailed narration regarding the crimes, oppressions and tyrannies of Sufyani. After His Eminence mentioned the name of Sufyani he said,

“He is the accursed one in the heavens and the earth and the most oppressive of the creatures of AllahThus he would appear suddenly, and greedy and hateful people would gather around him and their figure shall reach 50000.

Sufyani, just like Abu Sufyan and Muawyia will be an opportunist, he will use money to gather people around him and so all the greedy and hypocrites will join him.

Imam Ali (as) said: Then he would send them to the Kalb tribe. They would come towards him like floodwaters. At that time Berbers shall fight with Abbaside rulers and they are from Dailamites, Turks and non-Arabs. They shall have black flags and Berbers shall have yellow flags while the flag of Sufyani shall be red.

The Sufyani will call upon Banu Kalb and they are in Syria, they will join him instantly.

"At that time Berbers shall fight with Abbaside rulers and they are from Dailamites, Turks and non-Arabs. "

The berber people are in North Africa. Berber people are found today in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Niger and Western Sahara. They will fight with the Abbasids who are from Dailamites, turks and non arabs.

Dailamites

The term Dailamites may derive from the “Dimilii” who were a tribe of Medes who migrated into Northern Persia (roughly modern Gilan and Mazandaran today). Their descendants survive to this day in northern Iran.

Wiki:

The Daylamites or Dailamites were an Iranian people[1] inhabiting the mountainous regions of northern Iran on the southern shore of the Caspian Sea. They were employed as soldiers from the time of the Sassanid Empire, and long resisted the Arab conquest of Iran and subsequent Islamization. In the 930s, the Dailami Buyid dynasty emerged and managed to gain control over much of modern-day Iran, which it held until the coming of the Seljuk Turks in the mid-11th century.

10ddw61.png

The Abbassids will also be from the Turks and non-Arabs.

The Turks could refer to any of these countries, this includes Russia.

Turkic Languages:

Map-TurkicLanguages.png

The Abbasids will be non-arabs and they will have black flags, and the berbers/north african will have yellow flags, and the Sufyani(sham) will have red flags.

Imam Ali (as) said: They shall have a severe battle in the center of the Jordan valley and 60000 men shall be killed and as a result of this Sufyani would be victorious and he shall adjudicate regarding them so that the sayer says, ‘Nothing but lies have been told about him.’ By Allah, they themselves are liars. If they realize what benefits the community of Muhammad has obtained from them, they would never speak about them in this manner. "

The Sufyani wins in the Jordan Valley, some ahadiths also say that he will appear in the dry valley and go to Demascus. Meaning that the disagreement and war must start prior to Rajab so that it ends, and the Sufyani would have control over Demascus by rajab. But what about Israel? this war is extremely close to the border, how did the berbers get to the jordan valley?

Imam Ali (as) said: He would dispense justice in this way and move forwards and pass by the Euphrates River and then return to Damascus. He would prepare two armies and send one of them to Medina and another to the East. However, the army that he dispatches to the East would kill 70000 people in Zura (Baghdad) and slit the bellies of 300 women; and from Baghdad it would move to Kufa and slay some people there also.

So he will appear in the Jordan Valley, and goes to Demascus and begins his rule. The direction in which he will capture the rest of shaam is clearly described.

He will do it in a circular motion, from demascus, to euphrates and back.

af4f42b71b.jpg

Once he controls Asham, He will prepare two Armies. One for Iraq and one for Hejaz.

"70000 persons would move to Kufa and Basra. They would surround the cities, kill the enemies, burn the Quran, demolish mosques, make unlawful as lawful, make sinful acts lawful and make everything that Allah had made obligatory on them as unlawful. They will not refrain from any transgression and sinful act. On the basis of their animosity towards the Progeny of the Messenger, they would put to death anyone having the name of Ahmad, Muhammad, Ali, Ja’far, Hamzah, Hasan, Husain, Fatima, Zainab, Ruqaiyyah, Umme Kulthum, Khadijah or Aatika."

After that they would collect children, boil olive oil for them, and kill them. Children would plead that even if their parents had opposed them, they have caused them no harm. He would take out two children from them named Hasan and Husain and crucify them.

Then they would rush to Kufa and do the same thing with children there. Here also two children, named Hasan and Husain would be crucified at the Mosque gate. Their blood would boil like the blood of Yahya bin Zakaria. So when he sees them he would become certain that calamity and death is inevitable. After that he would go Syria and not bear to see anyone opposing him. When he enters Syria he would make wine and sinful activities lawful for himself and his followers and command them for these acts. Sufyani will come out openly armed and catch a woman and throw her towards his companions and tell them to rape her. They would rape her in the middle of the road and then slit her belly and take out the fetus from her and none would raise any voice against it. Then angels of God would become restless in the heavens. At that time the Almighty Allah would command Jibraeel to scream over the festivities of Damascus, ‘O community of Muhammad! The refuge and shelter has arrived. Your release has come. This is Mahdi, who has arisen from Mecca. So harken to him.’”

------------------------------------------

Abu Hamza al-Thumali asked Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him: "Is the revolt of the Sufyani one of the things which must

happen?"

"Yes," he replied. "The call is one of the things which must happen

as is the rising of the sun from the west one of the things which must

happen. The dispute of the Abbasids over the state is also one of

them and the killing of the pure soul (al-nafs al-zakiyya). The

appearance of the one who will arise (al-qa'im) from the family of

Muhammad, may God bless him and his family, is another of the

things which must happen."

In another hadith, the Abbasids (non arabs) will differ amongst themselves and that must happen. Maybe the Arab spring will be a Muslim spring.

(Reuters) - Iranians faced a second and more extensive disruption of Internet access Monday, just a week after email and social networking sites were blocked, raising concerns about state censorship ahead of parliamentary elections.

"The situation regarding accessing these websites is even worse than last week because the VPNs are not working."

Many Iranians use virtual private network, or VPN, software to get around the extensive government Internet filter which aims to prevent access to a wide range of websites including many foreign news sites and social networks like Facebook.

Last week, millions of Iranians suffered serious disruption in accessing email and social networking sites amid concerns the government is extending its surveillance on ordinary citizens.

This will piss many Iranians off.

Iranians have grappled with increased obstacles to using the Internet since opposition supporters used social networking to organize protests after the disputed 2009 re-election of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

The government denied any fraud in the vote which ignited large-scale street protests that were crushed by security services after eight months.

Iran is preparing to hold parliamentary elections on March 2, the first national election since 2009.

I think we will see some protests in Iran this March.

Ahmadinejad seen big loser in Iran election

An alliance of clerics, elite Revolutionary Guards and influential bazaar merchants has made sure many pro-Ahmadinejad politicians cannot register to run for the assembly. Politicians say the Guardian Council, made up of six clerics and six jurists who vet candidates, has barred many Ahmadinejad supporters, forcing him to pick younger political unknowns. “They had no public link to Ahmadinejad’s camp, but the Council was wise enough to spot them and around 45 percent of his supporters have been disqualified,” said one official involved in the multi-layered vetting process. A list of qualified candidates will be announced on Feb. 21.

Will the Abbasids/Dailamites differ amongst each other?

Ahmadinejad has also been tainted by Iran’s biggest fraud scandal, made public with Khamenei’s approval. Dozens have been arrested over the alleged siphoning of $2.6 billion of state funds. Five of those detained face execution. The president denies any government wrongdoing. The feud among hardliners risks backfiring on both camps if voters, soured by the 2009 presidential election, ignore polls that offer them a limited choice in a strictly monitored system. “In major cities, the vote is more politicised. However, I believe the turnout will not be very high as many people are still disappointed over the 2009 vote,” said Farahvashian. reuters

Not too good for Ahmedinejad

Soon after the presidential election of June 2009 - when Khamenei had to side with Ahmadinejad - the widely contested president was under the illusion that he enjoyed grassroots support. As a result of that deadly miscalculation, he and his faction now face two problems: not having his allies qualified for the next parliamentary election, and being impeached by the newly formed parliament for a barrage of corruption charges against him, his aides, and his cabinet. Ahmadinejad was always dispensable for Khamenei - but he seems to have had misread the Supreme Leader's intentions, who has even recently suggested that the office of presidency might very well be altogether dismantled to guarantee his absolutist Sultanism without even a hint of democratic menace. Link

We will see some changes in Iran, and also Russia..

Thousands rally FOR Putin before elections

(Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people demonstrated in cities acrossRussia in support of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Saturday in a show of force two weeks before a March 4 presidential election that is expected to return him to the Kremlin.

but then again

Anti-Putin protestors march through Moscow

Tens of thousands of Russians flooded Moscow city centre today to demand an end to Vladimir Putin's rule.

The crowds braved -20C (-4F) temperatures to protest a month before a presidential election Mr Putin is still expected to win.

The march - which drew 120,000 people, according to organisers - was the third mass demonstration since Mr Putin's party won a parliamentary election on December 4 with the help of what appeared to be widespread fraud.

I think the show is just getting started

I feel like they are being unfair towards Ahmedinejad and his cabinet.

I dont trust a man who wears a suit and tie..

AD20110619266833-The%20vice-presid.jpg

You're right. Ahmadinejad once said that tie is the tradition of the west.

Can you please, write what has already happened from the hadiths? Because it feels like we don't KNOW anything yet. We just speculate stuff. Not that there is anything wrong with speculating, because that's something we have to do, otherwise we wouldn't have got signs of the appearence in the hadiths.

The only thing I want to know is if there is some signs that have happend. Signs that we are quite sure that has happened (ESPECIALLY, major signs) and that is mentioned in hadiths. Ofcourse we can never be 100% sure but we can be QUITE sure!

Thanks a lot!

Is not this a Wahabi thinking?

No its not. Do you ever see Ahmedinejad wearing a tie with suit? A man who dresses up cares less about the people and more about himself hence we never see Ahmedinejad wear a suit and tie together.

Apparently this thread is soon becoming into a speculation thread.

Please stop quoting western propaganda and making conclusions based on 'em.

This thread is only speculation anyway, this was already mentioned in RED in the OP first thing. Nothing more nothing less. western news yes, but they are not lies, although over exaggerated they are true. There is a struggle within Iran and we already witnessed the attacks on Ahmedinejad and his cabinet. Iran is big and they are bound to differ.

You're right. Ahmadinejad once said that tie is the tradition of the west.

Can you please, write what has already happened from the hadiths? Because it feels like we don't KNOW anything yet. We just speculate stuff. Not that there is anything wrong with speculating, because that's something we have to do, otherwise we wouldn't have got signs of the appearence in the hadiths.

The only thing I want to know is if there is some signs that have happend. Signs that we are quite sure that has happened (ESPECIALLY, major signs) and that is mentioned in hadiths. Ofcourse we can never be 100% sure but we can be QUITE sure!

Thanks a lot!

All the minor signs occurred. All of them.

None of the major signs occurred yet, but when they do they will happen in a very short period of time one after the other. eg Sufyani, blast in Ramadan, double eclipse and so on. We can only relate current events to hadiths and speculate that they may lead to such and such. You will not get a warning, and it will be sudden so that all the hypocrites will be caught off guard.

I'm sorry but it will always be speculation until the events happen. When the PAST and the FUTURE meet up in the PRESENT. This is prophecy for you.