Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
RiseOrDie

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

Press TV:

BREAKING NEWS: SAUDI KING'S HEALTH Reports: Saudi King Abdullah is now in intensive care unit

This doesn't matter..because the King has to be KILLED, that's why his health is not important for us...

This doesn't matter..because the King has to be KILLED, that's why his health is not important for us...

Someone correct me if Im wrong but isnt that a sunni hadith?? That hadith also goes on to mention that his murder would be kept hidden from general population for quiet some time, this hospitalzation could be a coverup for that.

(salam)

king abdullahs death occurs before our imams zahoor ive read a hadith that says the news of his death comes during hajj time.. also if hes the final king of saudi then sufyani might already be here .. wat about the kurd who became the leader of the Free Syria Army this month(rajab)? But I know sufyani comes during an earthquake in Syria while an intervention occurs at the same time .. these events happen in hours not weeks..Today Obama is to press Russia at G20 meeting in Mexico ..

Edited by Abbas0

New crown prince has been named, apparently by King Abdullah himself today..ofcourse its possible that he did it from ICU, or rather his family/advisors made the selection..but Is there any other news site except presstv saying hes in ICU?

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-06-18/saudi-king-names-defense-minister-salman-as-new-crown-prince

Edited by IFK

From what i read in asr e zuhor, king abdullah will die a natural death but the news will be kept secret for 40 days (i think), then on the day of arafah, the news will be broken amongst the hujjaj. However the person who brings the news will immediately be killed.( possibly a comm. shut down).

Then the new king will rule for a few weeks/ months before being murdered by his slave. The slave will abscond, the royal family will be pre occupied with him, will fal in disarray and their end becomes nigh. It is during this time we hear the call from the imam standing by the kaba door.

Sufyani's rise is imminent but his rise in Rajab is imminent? Could he rise in any other month?

If say NATO/US/UN moves from a diplomatic resolution towards a military solution or preperation of a military move, can that be considered as beggingin of his rise, as that will eventually lead to a new regime/leader?

Sufyani's rise is imminent but his rise in Rajab is imminent? Could he rise in any other month?

If say NATO/US/UN moves from a diplomatic resolution towards a military solution or preperation of a military move, can that be considered as beggingin of his rise, as that will eventually lead to a new regime/leader?

(salam)

ive been wondering same thing but how long cld it be really ? king abdullah khorassani and sayed al hasani they have 2 b there for sufyani to revolt.. do we not see them today? could be very soon.. like i said the kurd leader and the head of UN mission could be candidates to either sufyani or abqa ashaf

sufyani is for sure.. rajab might not be only Allah swt knows

plz plz some one clear me, if some body Show unto me the devil sign(i love u) and for example i show to some one(makes the hand sign unto) through my hand, what will be that mean,?? Is it forbidden in islam or ok?? Clear it to me plz

plz plz some one clear me, if some body Show unto me the devil sign(i love u) and for example i show to some one(makes the hand sign unto) through my hand, what will be that mean,?? Is it forbidden in islam or ok?? Clear it to me plz

its haram now back 2 subject the un is to brief us 2day

(salam)

For those who are following, bare with me for a quick minute...

Check out the islamic calendar here for 2012:

http://www.moonsight...s/2012fcna.html

Notice how it said rajab would start on on the 22nd of May, when really the first day or rajjab was actually the 23rd of May

Therefore I believe it is safe to say, we have until Thursday as our last day of rajab.

Now with that being said, let's keep going on the topic.

Syria opposition says Jordan tightening border controls

Jordan has tightened border controls to prevent loyalists of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from infiltrating into the kingdom, an official of the opposition Syrian National Council said on Tuesday.

"Jordan used to have an open border policy with the Syrians, but now new regulations prevent some Syrians from entering the kingdom," Amman-based SNC official Nizar Heraki told AFP.

"We understand these regulations. Jordan has legitimate fears that followers of the Syrian regime could come to the kingdom to carry out acts of sabotage."

Heraki however said he receives "dozens of complaints every day that the Jordanian authorities are denying entry to some Syrians, including women and children."

"Around 50 Syrians have been stranded for a while at Amman international airport. Jordan says they are not considered as refugees but I do not understand why they are not allowed in," he said.

"In some cases, Jordan helped us get people here. At the same time, we have advised the authorities to ban others."

Jordanian officials said some Syrians have been banned on "security grounds."

"There are no new regulations. The Syrian authorities decide who comes in and who does not," a government official said, refusing to elaborate.

Jordan is hosting more than 120,000 Syrians, of whom 20,000 are registered with the United Nations.

"To my knowledge, Jordan did not prevent anybody from coming through the border crossing," said Zayed Hammad, head of the prominent Ketab and Sunna Society, which takes care of tens of thousands of Syrian refugees.

"We still receive at least 200 people from Syria every day."

But Abu Mohammad, a Syrian who lives in Amman, said one of his relatives was denied entry last week, "because he was under 50."

"He tried last week to cross the border with his father. The authorities allowed his father and not the son. Eventually, the father refused to cross without his son," Abu Mohammad told AFP.

The 15-month-old uprising against Assad has killed more than 14,400 people, according to human rights monitors.

http://english.ahram...border-con.aspx

Edited by Abbas0

I thought this was bogus, but turns out to be somewhat true now..

Syria, Iran, Russia and China Reportedly Plan War Game

Media outlets in Iran are reporting that Iran plans to participate in a war game with Russia, China and Syria in the near future and preparations will be carried out in the next few days.

Syria’s Arabic language ShamLife website added that the preparations are progressing at an “accelerated pace” and will likely occur within a month. ShamLife reported that 90,000 troops from the four countries will participate in the exercise along with 400 aircraft, 1,000 tanks and a large number of rockets. Syria will test its air and coastal defenses during the exercise.

Sources: MANY.. but heres one I personally like.. http://www.infowars.com/syria-iran-russia-and-china-reportedly-plan-war-game/

Iran’s Fars New Agency also quoted “informed sources” as stating the exercise will include ground troops and joint air and naval forces. It said Russian

Edit: If this is true, then I believe Sufyani is out, and we will witness his destruction in the coming months.. Remember, Iran is a step ahead of us, they know what is going on thanks to the Islamic Leaders' knowledge

Russians is worst then U-s-a , U-s-a Is better Enough, Every corrupt leader And Nations supported by Russian, Now russian busters Plans And Footsteep soldier Moving to Syria To protect the bloody Bashar Al asad,(laanatu), tHESE RED wILL BE DESTROY SOON FOREVER INSHALLAH IN cOMING SYRIANS wAR, i AM TOTTALY NOW WITH U-S-A if war Occure

Abi Ja'far said: "If the Abbas reaches Khorasan, (a star known as) Horn Zu-Shifa rises in the East. The first time it appeared was at the perishing of the people of (Prophet) Noah when Allah drowned them. And it rose at the time of (Prophet) Abraham, peace be upon him, when they cast him into fire, and when Allah caused Pharaoh (at the time of Moses) and those with him to perish, and when (Prophet) John (the Baptist) son of Zakariah was killed. If you see this, seek refuge in Allah against the evilness of Fitan (strifes and tribulations). It will rise after the eclipse of the sun and the moon. Then, soon the Abqa (a man seeking to rule) in Egypt will appear."

"People will differ in the month of Safar and split (in their allegiance) among four individuals: (1) a man who has sought refuge in Mecca, (2) two men in AshSham, one of them is the Sufyani and the other one in a son of Al-Hakam, who is blueish and As'hab (reddish white in complexion), (3) and a man from the people of Egypt who is a tyrant. These are the four. So, a man from Kinda (could be the U.S. or Britain) becomes angry. He marshes towards those vying for kingship in AshSham. His army comes to Egypt, kills the tyrant (Abqa') and destroys Egypt severely. Then, he sends an expedition to Mecca (to attack the Mahdi)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

Artat bin Al-Munzir said: "If the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) (in alliance) amass their armies and a village in Damascus experiences Khusf (land collapse), and a group of people fall off the western end of their mosque, then three banners will be raised in AshSham: Abqa', As'Hab (reddish, white man), and Sufyani. A man in Damascus will be besieged, then killed with those who are with him. Two men from Bani Sufyan will appear (probably As'Hab and Sufyani), the second one will be the victorious. Once the support armies of Abqa' approach, the Sufyani defeats them. He (Sufyani) will kill the Turks (Russians) and Romans (Europeans) in Qirqisia (an ancient city in Eastern Syria) until the foxes in the land satisfy their hunger from their flesh (of the Turks and Romans)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

"The sign of the Mahdi's appearance will be army battalions coming from the Maghreb , lead by al-A'raj (a man who cannot walk normally) from Kinda."

"The Earth will swallow a village called Harasta near Damascus."

Khaled bin Ma'daan said: "Sufyani defeats the group twice, then perishes. The Mahdi will not come out until a Khusf (land collapse) occurs in a village in Ghawta called Harasta (a small town near Damascus)." (Ibn A'sakir)

Ali bin Abi Taleb (r.a.) said: "If Sufyani's Cavalry marsh to Kufa, the people of Khorasan will be requested to come to aid. The people of Khorasan will come out seeking the Mahdi. So, the Hashimi with an army carrying black banners, at its front end is Shuayb bin Salih, will meet the followers of the Sufyani at Istakhar Gate and a great battle will occur between them. The black banners will be victorious. Sufyani's Cavalry will run away. At that time, people will wish for the Mahdi (to appear) and ask for him." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

So you see, when Iran gets involved, they will "force" the Imam to come out in a way. With this, I mean that, they will realize the signs they've been told by our Imams are occurring very swiftly/fast so they begin to request for his reappearance.

"People will differ in the month of Safar and split (in their allegiance) among four individuals: (1) a man who has sought refuge in Mecca, (2) two men in AshSham, one of them is the Sufyani and the other one in a son of Al-Hakam, who is blueish and As'hab (reddish white in complexion), (3) and a man from the people of Egypt who is a tyrant. These are the four. So, a man from Kinda (could be the U.S. or Britain) becomes angry. He marshes towards those vying for kingship in AshSham. His army comes to Egypt, kills the tyrant (Abqa') and destroys Egypt severely. Then, he sends an expedition to Mecca (to attack the Mahdi)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

Could the tyrant the narration is referring to be Hosni Mubarak????

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/45629/Egypt/Politics-/BREAKING-Mubarak-is-clinically-dead--state-agency.aspx

Jordan Warns Against Military Intervention In Syria

Jordan’s King Abdullah said military intervention to end Syria’s crisis would risk a “total breakdown in regional security,” Al Hayat reported, citing an interview.

An initiative by former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan is still “the best way to develop” a solution to the crisis, the London-based newspaper cited the king as saying.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-20/jordan-warns-against-military-intervention-in-syria-hayat-says.html

pakalert Press''latest..=Middle East military tensions around Syria shot up again Monday, June 18, with the news reported by the semi-official Iranian news agency Fars that a joint Russian-Chinese-Iranian exercise is to take place in Syria. It was described as “the biggest of its kind ever staged in the Middle East” with 90,000 personnel, 400 air planes and 900 tanks taking part.

As part of its preparations, Beijing is reported to have asked Egyptian authorities to permit the passage through the Suez Canal in late June of 12 naval ships heading for the Syrian port of Tartus, where Moscow maintains a naval and marine base. debkafile reported earlier this week that Russian naval vessels with marines on board were heading for Tartus. The Iranian media did not itemize their contribution to the joint exercise. Debkafile stresses that this would be the first time that substantial Russian and Chinese military strength has ever been deployed in Syria or anywhere else in the Middle East. It means that the two powers are prepared to parade their unabashed partnership with the Iranian and Syrian armies for the shared purpose of obstructing US- European-Arab military intervention in Syria. A large-scale Russian and Chinese military presence in the embattled country would expect to deter the United States from leading a military operation against Bashar Assad and his regime.

No date was attached to the report but the exercise may possibly take place before the end of the month

people will differ in safar? Arab spring started in Tunisia and kicked off in Janurary 2011?!?

A man who sought refuge in mecca? Ali Abdullah Saleh of Yemen?

two men in al sham: Bashar = As'hab and the other is the sufyani!

A man from Egypt (still in the making, I'm guessing that the muslim brotherhood and the egypt military counsil will kill each other over rulership and then kinda (who ever it is) will march to Egypt

Ancient Kindah is modern day Saudi Arabia

800px-NE_565ad.jpg

Today, most people with Kindite ancestry live in Yemen, Oman, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and the southern Philippines.

Ok so why are the russians referred to as turks? Where is the link there?

The land of turks at the time of prophet mohammed (pbuh) is parts of modern day Russia

The turks came with the mongols and made it all the way to moscow and ukraine, then when their leader died some of them returned home, while others settled there and created the Golden Horde khanate among other minor khanates

Could the tyrant the narration is referring to be Hosni Mubarak????

http://english.ahram...ate-agency.aspx

It could be reffering to Qaddafi, as the hadith fits much much more, with him being removed/killed and his country destroyed

So, a man from Kinda (could be the U.S. or Britain) becomes angry. He marshes towards those vying for kingship in AshSham. His army comes to Egypt, kills the tyrant (Abqa') and destroys Egypt severely. Then, he sends an expedition to Mecca (to attack the Mahdi)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

This man the hadith is talking about from kinda, is I believe the Sufyani. Because he's the one who sends his army to attack Imam Mahdi in Mecca. Also, if Egypt is refereed to as Lybia right now, then could abqa be Qaddafi?

Will Russian And Chinese Military Forces On Syrian Soil Prevent Obama From Bombing Syria?

Everyone knows that the Obama administration has been steadily gearing up for a military campaign against Syria. Everyone also knows that Russia and China do not want to see this happen. Now Russia and China are sending military forces to Syria. It is being reported that Russia, China, Iran and Syria will be conducting the “Middle East’s largest ever military exercise” next month. Apparently tens of thousands of troops will be involved. This will be the first time that the Russians and the Chinese have jointly deployed large numbers of troops in Syria. Will this show of military power be enough to prevent Barack Obama from bombing Syria? Or will Obama go ahead anyway and risk ruining relations with the Russians and the Chinese? Tensions are rising in the Middle East and the region is a powder keg that could erupt at any time. If someone makes the wrong move we could end up with World War III.

A number of sources have reported that the Obama administration has been contemplating a military campaign in Syria similar to what happened in Libya. The U.S. would institute a no-fly zone, bomb the Syrian government and the Syrian military, and provide heavy military hardware for the rebel forces on the ground.

According to a recent Debka report, the plans for such a campaign in Syria are close to being finalized….

As the violence in Syria continued to go from bad to worse in scope and intensity, US official sources had this to say Saturday, June 16, about planned US military operations in the war-torn country:

“The intervention will happen. It is not a question of ‘if’ but ‘when.’”

A Syrian Free Army rebel delegation is now in Washington to talk about their requests for heavy weapons from the Obama administration. In their meetings with US Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford and the State Department’s expert on Syria Fred Hof, the rebel leaders handed in two lists for approval: types of heavy weapons capable of challenging Bashar Assad’s armed forces and selected targets of attack to destabilize his regime.

debkafile’s Washington sources disclose that the administration is very near a decision on the types of weapons to be shipped to the Syrian rebels and when. Most of the items Washington is ready to send have been purchased by Saudi Arabia and Qatar and are ready for shipment.

The White House is also close to deciding on the format of its military operation in Syria. Some sources are defining it as “Libya lite” – that is, a reduced-scale version of the no-fly zone imposed on Libya two years ago and the direct air and other strikes which toppled the Qaddafi regime.

So, a man from Kinda (could be the U.S. or Britain) becomes angry. He marshes towards those vying for kingship in AshSham. His army comes to Egypt, kills the tyrant (Abqa') and destroys Egypt severely. Then, he sends an expedition to Mecca (to attack the Mahdi)." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan)

This man the hadith is talking about from kinda, is I believe the Sufyani. Because he's the one who sends his army to attack Imam Mahdi in Mecca. Also, if Egypt is refereed to as Lybia right now, then could abqa be Qaddafi?

thats a sunni hadith, theres another sunni hadith that says the sufyani will come from Egypt with 360 riders until he enter damascus. so yes, the man from kinda could possibily be the sufyani if we accept that hadith.

as for abqa being qadafi, its possible if we are to force set the events for 2012, otherwise its most likely talking about something happening in the future to cairos egypt and not libya.

I personally think the abqa is rising now (muslim brotherhood/military counsil), while the sedition of central syria has begun, and the romans and turks are proceeding to finally confront each other.

the question is, will Iran survive for another 6/9/12 years? (being the people of the east who will prepare for Imam Mahdi (as)) or was the hadith talking about a group that comes after them? I say this becuase If Israel was to be the next superpower, Iran must be long gone.

I hoped rajab will clear things up, but now we must wait for ramadan... inshallah. since there is no clear rising of the sufyan (but there is the rising of the sufyani system)

yea bro looks close but rajabs done.. Ya I think abqa ashab & sufyani ALL might rise after Bashar is taken out of power because a hadith says abqa ashab & sufyani ALL come out each raising flags so Syria divides into three. Sufyani rises on the ashes of syria. so a big war / nuclear war could take place in Syria. Children's game ? Sufyani comes after an earthquake in sham that kills 100,000 as hadiths describe it

maybe hes already there who knows other than Allah swt.

Refugees in Jordan Return to Syria to Fight Against Assad

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/world/middleeast/refugees-in-jordan-return-to-syria-to-fight-against-assad.html

I believe sufyani in ahadith refers to both an individual and a system, if this is correct then he's risen already, realy issue is recognizing him.

I also seriously wonder if the rise in rajab hadith is 100% accruate in the sense that the rise of sufyani is imminent but not that it will be in Rajab. No matter how you look at it, its quiet obvious that Assad is not going to (or wont be allowed to) last. If that's the case then surely the powers to be will install their own puppet and whoever replaces him could be Sufyani hence the Sufyani system/individual interpretation.

Military planners spin Syria scenarios as UN suspends observer mission

The Canadian military is drawing up contingency plans in case the Harper government chooses to join any international intervention in the Syrian crisis.

Defence sources say the work recently got underway when it became evident that UN-led peace efforts were unravelling and that unarmed observers have suspended patrols amid escalating violence.

The sources emphasized the effort is a normal part of military planning, is not the result of government direction, and is intended to give cabinet "a range of options depending on the international circumstances."

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/canada/military-planners-spin-syria-scenarios-as-un-suspends-observer-mission-159781145.html

Do not make predictions and if Allah (S) has given you understanding of certain aspect of the reality do not disclose it to everyone save those who have permission from Allah

Are you dumb? This thread is based on 2012 events, not just events that may or may not happen in rajab.

Anyway, its never wrong to discuss things and try to understand together as one big community what these hadiths refer to.

But most of you dont realize the shaytan within you that makes you laugh and mock the things we discuss

When we are simply referring to the imams hadiths. I feel sorry for you guys because I know deep down you think your completely right, and were completely stupid for discussing things like this eh??

Did you know people used to walk up to Imam Ali as all the time and ask him questions about Sufyani? Thats why we have hadiths, so its not wrong to question certain things, so buzz off and dont reply in here if you dont agree

I set an alarm on my telephone with a message "we are all going to die"....it is set to go off 12 a.m. 12/21/2012

Are you dumb? This thread is based on 2012 events, not just events that may or may not happen in rajab.

Anyway, its never wrong to discuss things and try to understand together as one big community what these hadiths refer to.

But most of you dont realize the shaytan within you that makes you laugh and mock the things we discuss

When we are simply referring to the imams hadiths. I feel sorry for you guys because I know deep down you think your completely right, and were completely stupid for discussing things like this eh??

Did you know people used to walk up to Imam Ali as all the time and ask him questions about Sufyani? Thats why we have hadiths, so its not wrong to question certain things, so buzz off and dont reply in here if you dont agree

post-81979-0-94825800-1337260635.jpg