Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

great point dear brother .. i really did miss this point. i guess if that happens .. if dead people .. or martyred people start to leave their graves and walk, that's an easy sign to spot. i'm the kind of guy who sometimes doesn't take things too literally .. sometimes i leave space for symbolism .. you know what i mean? it's hard for me to imagine that dead bodies of people who have decayed and severed corpses, will come out and walk around on earth .. without being reincarnated or something .. but Allah is capable of all ..

thanks for pointing it out .. so the rain is connected to return of some passed away folks ..

(salam)

and definitely most people wont recognize the Imam, when he comes .. probably the same with Imam al Yamani and Imam al Khurasani as well .. and all the people leading to them ..

hopefully, if we get the chance we will have enough understanding and courage to take the right steps insha Allah

(salam)

Edited by Philip

• Advanced Member

Oh friend, you're not going to fool me... You read my last reply well and clear...

Of course, is he not one of our prophets s? He had that on his shield brah... Can't a Sunni wear "Imam Ali s." sword? Will it make him a Shia'ah?

áÇ ÅßÑÇå Ýíá Ïíä = No hatred in religion

I'm not going to hate someone who wears that just because you say so....

post-42979-0-56616200-1336825045_thumb.j

If you think you're going to heaven for sure while a Jew is going to hell for sure, or if he thinks he's the winner and we Muslims are destined to hell, You and Him are the same person... Wake up.

Peace, take it easy...

Learn to coexist, take things more lightly, you'll be happier in life trust me...

U need to shut the hell up

Seriously its haram to say prophet daoud a.s wore the star

You do know wht the star represents eh MORON!

• Advanced Member

I have searched to find VH claim that prophet dawud had the star of david on war shield but couldn't find anything.

All I found is that the khazar jews adopted the symbol, and prior to the ottoman they implemented it through nomadic tribes in turkey most notably the karamanid dynasty.

Later the khazar jews will become part of ottokmans and the main force of power where we saw extermination of shia, killing, looting and rape of christians by so called muslim turks. And the transfer of islam and caliph from the arab land to eurpe on the conquer of constantinople.

During ottoman islam gained bad reputation due to evil forces of khazar jew impersonatinng islam.

Prophet mohammed has forbidden symbolism in islamm

I would assume all the prophets forbid symbolism becuase its work of satan, and bcuz man cannot undertsand the true deen they create symbols for it.

The cross is pagan symbol also associated with Sun worship

The star and cresent is also pagan for moon worship (ottoman adopted!!)

Star of david is linked to the underworld.

VH, your agenda is revealed. If you continue to post such non e sense I will really begin to pray Allah to paralyze u! R u not afraid of misleading ppl with such lies and associating symbolism with our pure religion

Edited by one2look4

• Advanced Member

theres a certain limit to tolarate someone with ignorance to mislead good brothers who seek the truth, VH is here to deviate not to learn or to talk about islam but to bring his trash here to the truth, VH if your so sure about what you say then stay with it and we will all be judge by the same creator and then we will see who was on the straight path, for now i pray to Allah to forgive you and guide you iA

peace to you and peace to your family and those who send you here

Edited by Jihadi

• Veteran Member

I predict he will come online and tell you guys that you are all taking it too seriously. he will then twist and turn around the argument. and then he will make a silly statement/sarcastic joke, then he will claim his love for ahlulbayte (as) by giving a good reason which could be valid (I mean he is not a bad muslim), but really thats not what the argument is about..

now that I said that, I really hope he just admits to his mistake. end of story

The true deen accepted by Allah does not NEED to associate symbolism

(bismillah)

(salam)

Imam al-Madhi's (atfs) reign will not be for 7 years, the narration(s) say 7 years each year being like 10 of our years, so that means 70 years (there are also narrations that say another amount of years) but the point I'm making is that the Imam (atfs) won't be here for just 7 years.

(wasalam)

Thanks for all your recent input, it kind of help me crack a few things

But the Imam (as) will rule for 7 years, and we will age according to that time. meaning that if the Imam (as) appears at the age of 40, by the end of the 7 years he will be 47.

But by the power of Allah that 7 years will feel like a hundred. I cant even comprehend how that will be, but for us it will feel like such a long time whether its in our minds or a literal change in the world and universe, time will be different.

and so, there is a reason our beloved prophet (pbuh) and the Imam (as) said that he will rule for 7 years which will feel like 70 years. otherwise they (as) could have just said he (as) will rule for 70.

you can read post number #10 and post #35 for more info,

(wasalam)

Ateef bro, they really say our imam whether shia or sunni they say he will be the antichrist. Search google; imam mahdi antichrist 7 year

You will not be surprised

Depends What Anti Christ means..

I am Sure The Imam will defy Crucification ----> That will make him Anti-Christ maybe

• Advanced Member

@ Violently Happy..

This people irrespective of their beliefs are trying to attain some knowledge and curious to find things...

And you are just being a leech over here...So would advice you to assist in a better way to them....

Signs and symbols...Its not allowed in Islam..for us..

As far the Shia wearing the two edged sword I do not know..

It would be better they raise the sign in their hands rather than hanging in their necks to attract attention..

In a real sword during zahoor...

and VH...

I would love to see the Star and that False nation

Dajjal ======== Israel .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ And Not America

The whole nation and the Evil Sign trampled under the feet of Believers

No coexist...Israel got many chances...favours...Still they are the Same...

Palestine...50 yrs back and today is different..can estimate the loss of life of the Ummah...and the problem of the locals over there...

And Israelis are wolves in hides of sheep..The Gentiles are their Slaves...

TO CO EXIST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ISRALE NEEDS TO BE WIPED OF THE EARTH TO CO EXIST....

Once its done we can discuss abt co existence.....

Ateef bro, they really say our imam whether shia or sunni they say he will be the antichrist. Search google; imam mahdi antichrist 7 year

You will not be surprised

habibi, i just wana say that of course your statement is correct about most people nowadays thinking already that the mahdi is the antichrist .. even b4 he emerges ..

i just wana tell you that when talking about the Mahdi, he has the true sunnah .. and he's a family shia / follower of sayidna Ali .. shia means kind of like group of / clique / gang of / follower of / etc.

so him being in the ahl bayt family, he qualifies as that for sure ..

so the case of Mahdi is that he is both true shia of ahl bayt .. and true suni of Allah and His prophet insha Allah ..

(salam)

It would be better they raise the sign in their hands rather than hanging in their necks to attract attention..

nice words .. just wana add to this mini sword that people hang on their necks ..

when i went to lebanon i was going to buy one, but didn't for safety reasons ..

i don't think it's very safe to wear one, as it can easily hurt the wearer i can imagine .. swords of any size aren't meant to be worn around the neck as you said ..

i was just imagining what if i fall or something Allah forbid .. and the thing pierces through my chest .. also, what about car accidents, fights, etc .. it's definitely a worrisome piece of jewelry .. and a risky one ..

(salam)

okay check this out 40 chinese were killed in a hailstorm heres the link http://news.yahoo.co...-025545758.html

heres a video http://news.yahoo.co...m-29276989.html

:unsure:

• Veteran Member

Waiting for the big one

5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Israel

According to a Channel 10 Newsreport, the police in the Northern, Central and Tel Aviv Districts said they received hundreds of phone calls from citizens who felt the earthquake. Local residents reported feeling objects and buildings move for about 15 to 20 seconds. There were no reports of injuries or damages.
Experts have warned that Israel is expected to be hit by a major earthquake. Dr. Ephraim Laor, who headed the National Steering Committee for EarthquakePreparedness, told Arutz Sheva recently that each Israeli must prepare himself for a major earthquake that could hit Israel.

Which brings us to the 3rd temple mount, a prophecy yet to be fullfilled.

In orthodox judaism, the third temple mount will only be rebuilt when God (Allah) sends the long awaited Messiah, for the orthodox jews the Messiah will allow the rebuilding of the temple and allow the jews to return to the holy land.

in 600 AD Omar the Magnificent, kindly offered to rebuild the Temple for the Jews at Jerusalem on top of Mount Moriah.--But the Jews refused, saying that only in the time when their Messiah was to come was the Temple to be rebuilt, and it certainly could not be built by a "pagan" like Omar!

The temple would sit exactly where Masjid al Aqsa is today, so the jews cant rebuild it until Al Aqsa is removed.

Christian prophecy claims thats the Antichrist will sign a 7 year peace treaty with the jews, and he (alongside the false prophet) will allow them to rebuild the third temple, upon its completion, and exactly 3.5 years into the treaty, the Antichrist will enter the temple and break the truce, beginning a 3 year war leading to Armaggedon.

Recenetly and for a while now, there has been many reports of the zionist digging around and under Al aqsa mosque, for what they claim to be 'reconstruction projects for infastructure'.

hamas%20cartoon.gif

In reality, the zionists are not stupid enough to destroy the mosque themselves and bring a real holocaust unto themselves. Instead they are orchestrating the stage for the Mosque to collapse on its own, by removing supporting structure under the mosque. Thus when a strong earthquake hits the area, as anticipated by prophecy (in all 3 abrahamic religions there will be massive earthquakes in that area) The mosque should come down. At that point and by then, they expect the Messiah to have arrived, and they expect the next stage of negotiations to begin in which both parties agree on certain terms and conditions in order for the temple to be rebuilt. I believe the zionists will not keep to their end of the bargain even after the temple has been rebuilt, as we have witnessed they are greedy and cunning people, they always want more.

From then on, they will be dealt with via the only language they understand: and that will be total war.

The muslims will have the upper hand throughout the entire war, The prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said that the Muslim armies will be on the offensive throughout the entire wars, it will only be at the end when they find themselves defending, and thats when the Dajjal appears. that is the final 37 days. the last 37 days feel much longer, as we estimate that by then, 1 year will feel like 10 years. so 37 days will feel like 370 days of extreme fitna as the dajjal travels the whole world, and enters every city except Mecca and Madina.

@ bro RiseOrDie .

do we have ahadeeth showing that Imam Mahdi will make peace with bani israeel ? and the collapse of the aqsa mosque ?? and its rebuilding ??

sorry if it's trouble for you to find them, but was just asking .. i know most christian scholars believe this .. but was wondering about our ahadeeth, if they are clear in this regard ..

also the peace agreement that would end after 3.5 years ?? and the superiority and outcome of the wars thereafter? do we have islamic ahadeeth for this ??

thanks bro

(salam) and may Allah reward you

because from what i understood is that Imam Mahdi will go from Meccah to Iraq .. then i don't know .. don't remember ..

(salam)

• Veteran Member

Brother, there is no hadith that I am aware of which specificly says the Imam (as) will make peace with Israel itself, however there are hadiths which says we will make peace with Banu Asfar (Rum) and according to that hadith, they will break the peace half way through and attack the muslims. This collerates with the christian prophecy of the peace breaking half way after the temple is built. Both sides claim the other will break the peace. I think it is connected, and the peace with Rum is connected to the peace with Israel. if Banu Asfar is western europe, then Banu Asfar+Israel are the same alliance today!

Awf Ibn Malik relates, "I went to the Prophet (pbuh) during the battle of Tabuk. He said, 'Awf, Count six signs, between now and the approach of the Hour. my death (1), the conquest of Al-Quds (2); a plague that will afflict you (3) as the plague that afflicts sheep(white death); the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given 100 hundred Dinars (4), he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape (5); and then a truce between you and Banu Al Asfar (Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers" (6).

Recently Banu Al asfar are being associated with the Russians, but for all we know Banu Asfar are still the Romans/europeans. Or they are both (russian and european) since they have the same descent.

earthquakes in alsham

It is narrated from a group from Abu Mufaddal Shaibani from Abu Naeem Nasr bin Isaam Ibne Mughira Amri from Abu Yusuf Yaqub bin Naeem bin Amr Qarqara Katib from Ahmad Ibne Muhammad Asadi from Muhammad bin Ahmad from Ismail bin Abbas from Muhajir bin Hakim fromMuawiyah bin Saeed from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said: Imam Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) said:

“After that there will be a terrible earthquake in Shaam, which will be a blessing for the believers but a punishment for disbelievers. A hundred thousand will die because of it. When this happens, you will see an army mounted on red horses coming from the west, waving a yellow flag and entering Shaam. When this happens, you will see a village of Shaam, named Kharashna sink into the earth. When this happens, you will witness the rising of (Sufyani) the son of Hind, the liver-eater from the Dry Valley.”

previous earthquakes in al sham which led to the damage/destruction of Al Aqsa and rebuilding:

747 AD: The mosque is partly destroyed in an earthquake, after which a much larger structure is built.

1016 AD: The mosque is destroyed in an earthquake.

1927 AD: Heavy earthquake destroys much of the al-Aqsa Mosque.

We have no hadiths which say whether Al aqsa mosque will be destroyed, but it has happened before, and during those time the Israelites were not in control of it.

Back to the peace treaty:

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said "You will make a firm truce with the al-Rum until you and they wage a campaign against an enemy that is attacking them. You will be granted victory and great spoils. Then you will alight in a plain surrounded by hills. There, someone among the Christians shall say: 'The Cross has overcome!' whereupon someone among the Muslims shall say: 'Nay, Allah has overcome!' and shall go and break the cross. The Christians shall kill him, then the Muslims shall take up their arms and the two sides shall fall upon each other. Allah shall grant martyrdom to that group of Muslims. After that the Christians shall say to their leader: 'We shall relieve you of the Arabs,' and they shall gather up for the great battle (al-malhama). They shall come to you under eighty flags, each flag gathering 12,000 troops."

the final 3 years Allah will send his punishment on the disbelievers, as well as test the believers

Hadhrat Asma bint Yazeed narrates that Rasulullah (pbuh) said that before the emergence of Dajjal there will be three spells of drought. In one year the skies will withold one third of its rains, causing the earth to withold one third of its produce. In the second year the skies will withold two thirds of its rains, causing the earth to withold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, the skies will withold all its water and there will be no crops that year. All animals, be they hooved or toothed, will die as a result. The greatest evil of Dajjall will be to approach anyone and ask him: "If I bring your camel back to life, will you then believe that I am your Rabb?"

For the christians its the same thing, they claim that the first 3 and a half years of the antichsrit will be good, thats how he will fool people they say. But after the abomination of desolation (breaking peace) everything will change, and it will be full of doom and gloom until thier jesus comes to save them ie dajjal.

There was a good article I read sometime in 2008 on http://www.al-islam.org. It explained in deep details the 'great war' which occurs in mid period of Imam Mahdi (as) rule after the conquest of constintanople. You may search for it but I couldnt find it.

Anyway what it explained was that, Yes, the Imam will come to fullfil the earth with justice, but his main priority will be to prepare the Muslims for the coming Dajjal. It said that the Imam will send expiditions to China and India (convert to islam) and through the entire world, and it will be good. But the christians will not like this, they will betray the muslims and war will begin on all fronts (through the entire world) then the muslims will conquer constantinople (istambul) at that point they will recieve news that the dajjal has appeared, so they will return, to find out it was false. After this point he really appears, and enters every city, and for the first time the muslims will find themselves defedning rather than attacking.

Sorry if I missed any of your questions, but overall

no, we dont have hadith which states the destruction of Al aqsa and rebuilding the temple (you have to remember, the christian zionists are pretty accurate in order to keep people believing in their version of the end times)

yes, the imam will make peace with Rum (I could be wrong but I havent found a hadith which mentions the creation of israel and the crimes they do, usually it always say Romans will land in Ramla, or the romans will do such thing. maybe this is becuase the jews came from europe, and today they are supported by the same people (romans), and they are the same people, as in romans. I mean they are not the real jews, they are zionists

Usually the Shi'a in general think that during Imams (as) reign everything will be a piece of cake, and life will be so easy. I disgaree with that, I believe life will be better and just, but the elemnt of struggle will be there. I believe the Imam (as) will end the fitna of Sunni/Shia and everyone will be blessed, and no one will be oppressed, but the fitna of jews/christians will not end until the appearance and death of masih dajjal.

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

I dont think so, I think that hadith was referring to the Damascus Mosque:

Ghaibat Tusi: It is narrated from Qirqara from Nazr bin Laith Maruzi from Ibne Talha Juddari that he said:

Narrated to us: Abdullah bin Lahiya from Abi Zaraa from Abdullah bin Razeen from Ammar bin Yasir that he said:

“The rule of the Ahle Bayt (a.s.) of your Prophet shall be there in the last period of time and there are some signs for it; you should sit tight and keep quiet until you see them.

When Rome and Turks attack you; when armies are prepared and that Caliph of yours who hoards wealth passes away. He is succeeded by an honest person, but within a few years of his allegiance, he is dismissed from where he was appointed (from Khorasan). Turks and Rome confront each other and battles rage everywhere. A caller will call out from the war shelters of Damascus: Perdition is near for humans. The western portion of the Masjid of Damascus caves in and its boundary walls collapse. Three groups will set out from Damascus to seize power. One would be led by a person on a piebald horse, another on a red horse and a man from the descendants of Abu Sufyan who would bring all the people to Damascus and expel the people of the west to Egypt. When they enter Damascus, it would be the sign for the uprising of Sufyani and before that a person would stage an uprising and call the people to Aale Muhammad (a.s.). The Turks would camp in Hira and the Romans would camp at Palestine and Abdullah would march forward till both the armies come face to face at Qurqisa river and a severe battle would ensue.

When the king of the west marches, he would kill the men and captivate the women. Then he would return to Qubs till Sufyani enters the peninsula. Then Yamani would move and take over whatever the people had gathered. Then he would come to Kufa and slay the followers and supporters of Aale Muhammad (a.s.); on the contrary, he would also slay the one who is named after them. After that Imam Mahdi (a.s.) would arise and his standard would be held by Shuaib bin Salih. When Syrians realize that their country has come under the rule of the descendant of Abu Sufyan they would go to Mecca. Nafse Zakiyyah and his brother would be killed at that time. A call would be raised from the sky: Your Amir is so-and-so (that is Imam Mahdia.s.) who would fill up the earth with justice and equity as it would be fraught with injustice and oppression.”

Anyway I dont think we should worry too much about the little details in the above hadith, becuase many of the signs are not immenet, however, if they do happen then we will recognise them.

@ Violently Happy..

This people irrespective of their beliefs are trying to attain some knowledge and curious to find things...

And you are just being a leech over here...So would advice you to assist in a better way to them....

Signs and symbols...Its not allowed in Islam..for us..

and VH...

I would love to see the Star and that False nation

Dajjal ======== Israel .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ And Not America

The whole nation and the Evil Sign trampled under the feet of Believers

No coexist...Israel got many chances...favours...Still they are the Same...

Palestine...50 yrs back and today is different..can estimate the loss of life of the Ummah...and the problem of the locals over there...

And Israelis are wolves in hides of sheep..The Gentiles are their Slaves...

TO CO EXIST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ISRALE NEEDS TO BE WIPED OF THE EARTH TO CO EXIST....

Once its done we can discuss abt co existence.....

Sure ateef, I don't disagree with you, Zion must be wiped out... But are all Jews zionists? There are so-called "muslim" zionists all around us and you know that... That's my point... Also, to COEXIST, it's not that "Israel" needs to be wiped out, evil is in all people, that's what needs to be wiped out... Think twice... You think "Israel" would have reached to the point it's at now without the help of so-called "muslims" in our lands? When Israel is wiped out insha'Allah, and it will be soon, that's it? You think it's going to be rainbows and ponies? No my friend....... You get my point... I hope...

U need to shut the hell up

Seriously its haram to say prophet daoud a.s wore the star

You do know wht the star represents eh MORON!

Listen son... according to many sources, it is said that it was on his shield... No matter the veracity of the fact... However the misuse today, that's not what I'm talking about you idiot... The kabalah, The merging of the worlds etc... Devilish people can misuse anything, any kind of sign or symbol, even the banner "LA ILLAHA ILLA' LLAH" has majorly been misused and the matter is still ongoing... Look at Al'Qaeda slaying people's throats and repeating "Allaho Akbar! Allaho Akbar"... Wasn't the Qur'aan, symbol of Islam and peace, "misused" during Siffin? Anything can be misused, symbols aren't what matter... Look more into things and try to gain some more knowledge before you let that wet flesh in your mouth blabber... Ejreh b'wejjak...

And again to everyone else...

كذب الوقاتون

No need to be too preoccupied trying to guess where and when... That's just confusing people and sometimes misguiding them astray because of false hopes that didn't matter, like the whole 2012 myth... Just always be prepared and anticipate it eagerly without looking too much into details that could derail you and others... The world will definitely be a better place...

Take it eazay...

• Advanced Member

Sure ateef, I don't disagree with you, Zion must be wiped out... But are all Jews zionists? There are so-called "muslim" zionists all around us and you know that... That's my point... Also, to COEXIST, it's not that "Israel" needs to be wiped out, evil is in all people, that's what needs to be wiped out... Think twice... You think "Israel" would have reached to the point it's at now without the help of so-called "muslims" in our lands? When Israel is wiped out insha'Allah, and it will be soon, that's it? You think it's going to be rainbows and ponies? No my friend....... You get my point... I hope...

Listen son... according to many sources, it is said that it was on his shield... No matter the veracity of the fact... However the misuse today, that's not what I'm talking about you idiot... The kabalah, The merging of the worlds etc... Devilish people can misuse anything, any kind of sign or symbol, even the banner "LA ILLAHA ILLA' LLAH" has majorly been misused and the matter is still ongoing... Look at Al'Qaeda slaying people's throats and repeating "Allaho Akbar! Allaho Akbar"... Wasn't the Qur'aan, symbol of Islam and peace, "misused" during Siffin? Anything can be misused, symbols aren't what matter... Look more into things and try to gain some more knowledge before you let that wet flesh in your mouth blabber... Ejreh b'wejjak...

And again to everyone else...

كذب الوقاتون

No need to be too preoccupied trying to guess where and when... That's just confusing people and sometimes misguiding them astray because of false hopes that didn't matter, like the whole 2012 myth... Just always be prepared and anticipate it eagerly without looking too much into details that could derail you and others... The world will definitely be a better place...

Take it eazay...

no offence but take your arguments to the other forum on religion discussions this is not for your misconceptions you picked up about islam and your beliefs even tho we do respect you and every religion just please dont deviate this topic its interesting and gives knowledge, until someone brings an argument wich has no finish since you wont change your mind about you concepts but ok bro have a good one on the other forum

do provide the sources

bro please continue to this topic u posted and what we all have been discussing dont let this brother diviate you with his argument wich has no finish

Edited by Jihadi

@Violently Happy,

On what basis are you justyfying the thing of Israel..I am excluding twelve years more to show you...

israel-palestine_map-1960-borders-new-palistine-state-2014-2013-2015-the%2Bfutuer-of-israel-obama-birth.jpg

This Thread is getting devaited so lets please stop discussing it...You need them to co exist maybe ...But such huge difference in above Photo cannot be ignored.

Do not deviate the topic...we are not speaking about Al qaeda and Other,

Be Specific you just attached something to a Messenger Of Almighty..And did not provide valid Source...

Do not derail...

Learned People Know whats the message in Holy Quran..

Do Not know about the rainbow and ponies later, But definately we shall be able to see some changes..

Now What I Require From You Is who are So Called Muslims "?????"Which Countries????

Promoting Israel..

Surely do enlight me on this matter , Will Appreciate...

Edited by ateef

@Violently Happy,

On what basis are you justyfying the thing of Israel..I am excluding twelve years more to show you...

israel-palestine_map-1960-borders-new-palistine-state-2014-2013-2015-the%2Bfutuer-of-israel-obama-birth.jpg

This Thread is getting devaited so lets please stop discussing it...You need them to co exist maybe ...But such huge difference in above Photo cannot be ignored.

Do not deviate the topic...we are not speaking about Al qaeda and Other,

Be Specific you just attached something to a Messenger Of Almighty..And did not provide valid Source...

Do not derail...

Learned People Know whats the message in Holy Quran..

Do Not know about the rainbow and ponies later, But definately we shall be able to see some changes..

Now What I Require From You Is who are So Called Muslims "?????"Which Countries????

Promoting Israel..

Surely do enlight me on this matter , Will Appreciate...

O' "Learned one"... It seems that it is your berr-brayne that is derailed... Read carefully word by word what I had written last...

If you pay good attention, I said that I am not disagreeing... In the photo/map of how Israelistine is now, Would that have been so easy for them without the help or support of the "Custodians of the Haramayn"? Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Palestinians between themselves etc.... Those are the so-called "muslims" that only praise Jihad and Palestine with words during Jum'aah prayers but with no real actions... Traitors and hypocrites are way worse than the enemy at site... As a matter of fact, Zion is no longer a big threat to Shi'aahs as much as the Wahhabis neighboring and amongst us...

Now O'Learned one, would the Zionists have been able to accomplish so much and ongoing without the indirect and also clearly direct help from the Arab nations around? Mind you "Islamic" Arab nations. When did I "justify" that Israel is not bad? You thought that after I said this maybe: "When Israel is wiped out insha'Allah, and it will be soon".

What country are you from by the way? I want to know from where this "Learned one" is trying to Learn us who are in the middle of all the ongoing drama in the region...

And about attaching something to a messenger of Allah a.j., notice as I said: "Listen son... according to many sources, it is said that it was on his shield... No matter the veracity of the fact... However the misuse today..." I do not have strong sources for that as I thought it was "common knowledge", as you as well cannot prove it wrong, because the stories about it are very conflicting.

Point is, don't be afraid of an London Olympic medallion, or Whoah! Look at those symbols, used by dajjal's armies, beware, the Mahdi a.f. is near, next year for sure, 2012- 2051... Stop over-thinking about it too much, stop taking it too far for nothing, you could seriously lead someone astray with even one false hope for nothing, i.e. trying to prove that the piglet king of Jordan is the Sufyani, then later on saying oh no it's not him, it's another, seriously, people would take you for hopeful idiots... Just let's all try our best to be good-doers and pray for a fast re-appearance insha'Allah... That's it. It might be even sooner than you're expecting, who knows?

Yeah buddy you will see changes alright! A big palestinian civil war :D

They're already at each others necks, and have been for quite a while now... They're the most infiltrated of people, no wonder it was so easy for Zion to rape their country... Sad but true...

No doubt about it, the Olympic medal is a hidden zionist symbol, but so are many things. I can remember watching the entire Arrivals series in one and a half night and becoming paranoid of everything. It becomes a stupid way of living, because there are more important things to worry about. So don't worry their goat god will not rise any time soon from the Zionist medal. The most they will probably do is melt the medal and gold teeth fillings and add it to their golden calf shrines. Also that Palestenian map shows the self-destruction that Palestenians caused with their own hands. They sold their own country, and now they fight with each other like idiots. Furthermore, they put the blames on others and don't take any responsibility for their own actions. Just yesterday I was shopping at Target and felt a rush of embarrassment come over me, as this Palestenian family walked in with their loud squeaky sandals, talking in loud booming, screechy crow voices. "GEORGE JEEB WARAK EL HAMAM". You could've heard them from the far end of the store, yelling as if they were being guerrilla ambushed in the store......They have to learn to adjust to civilization.

Btw there is already a discussion of the Olympic medal here----> http://www.shiachat....cs/page__st__25 ......just remember don't let conspiracy theories dictate your life, but it's good to be aware of it .

Edited by LebanesePrincess

• Advanced Member

Also that Palestenian map shows the self-destruction that Palestenians caused with their own hands. They sold their own country, and now they fight with each other like idiots. Furthermore, they put the blames on others and don't take any responsibility for their own actions.

the destruction that palestinians caused with their own hands?

the destruction that palestinians caused with their own hands?

At one point even Yasser Arafat said that 3/4 of my people are traitors. Hail down a Palestenian Taxi driver and start a conversation with him and he will eventually admit to the same thing. If you look American he will spill even more dirt on Palestine. Edited by LebanesePrincess

• Advanced Member

Utter and complete garbage coming from VH once again

Few pages back he claims that the star of david is ours too bcuz prophet dawud had it on his shield (complete lie)

And then he claims 'according to many sources', we say okay, provide the sources.

Regardless of how true or false the sources might be, VH still dances around the topic and avoids to provide the sources he talks about. Why?g BECUZ THERE ARE No islamic sources which claim such thing, he just said it hoping to win an argument, but mashallah brother RiseorDie caught him out.

In order to further avoid facing his mistake, he starts talking more rubbsh and going off topic, pointing to how this thread is meaningless

While in fact, and I speak for myself, I have learned so much from this thread. And I am sure many brothers agyree.

If you don't have the sources you claim, then shut your face and go put your head back in the sand.

I DON'T have to prove anything, all the READERs be the judge here, go back and read the argument yourself.

What a joke. I actually ROFLMAO at fisrt, but now its just embarresing and sad for VH

At one point even Yasser Arafat said that 3/4 of my people are traitors. Hail down a Palestenian Taxi driver and start a conversation with him and he will eventually admit to the same thing. If you look American he will spill even more dirt on Palestine.

Look I had a palo friend on Mirc before I got married. I don't know how he was in real life but he was always polite on IRC. Anyway in 2006 he disappeared from the chatroom and someone who lived by him couldn't find him either. Remember all of the fighting around that time? Anyway he showed up one day to IRC and claims he was kidnapped, held for 3 days, and tortured....then they just let him go. For some reason I believe him :blink: especially since another one who lives by him (also on IRC) claims his family was looking for him.

The most they will probably do is melt the medal and gold teeth fillings and add it to their golden calf shrines.

LOL

Edited by ImAli

I DON'T have to prove anything, all the READERs be the judge here, go back and read the argument yourself.

I rule in favor of you being an imbecile.

Symbolism: Star of David or Solomon's Seal نجمة داوود و خاتم سليمان

Submitted by Khalid on Wed, 2004/12/22 - 19:32

The hexagram, or six sided star is known today as an exclusively Jewish symbol. This has not always been the case though. In this article, we discuss what other faiths and cultures it has represented over the millenia.

Star of David نجمة داوود

The hexagram formed by the intersection of two equilateral triangles known today as the Star of David is the most prominent symbol of the state of Israel, and Judaism today, as can be seen on the flag of Israel.

However, this symbol was not adopted by Judaism nor Zionism as their symbol until recent times.

Magen David مجن داوود

It is said to be "The Shield of David", or Magen David in Hebrew. The Semitic root M-G-N has the same meaning in Hebrew and Arabic.

The symbol was adopted by Jews in Prague in the 17th century, with somesources quoting the 14th century instead. The earliest mention of theMagen is in a 12th century Karaite book by Judah Hadassi. Some sources mention it as a Cannanite symbol, but archeological digs in Palestine have failed to confirm neither a Hebrew nor a Canaanite origin. It was adoped by some American Jewish publications in 1873, and by the Zionist Congress of Basel.

The earliest association with Judaism is a Jewish tombstone in Tarentum, in southern Italy dating from the 3rd century C.E.

It is commonly found on jewelry today.

Seal of Solomon خاتم سليمان

The Seal of Solomon was associted with Solomon, son of David. He is seen in Islam as a prophet, as well as a great miracle maker.

However, in folklore, legends of his miracles took mythical dimensions, with a ring of his that had the "The Greatest Name of God" on it, unknown to anyone else. With it, unimaginable feats can be done. It is mentioned in the Arabian Nights, for example in the Fisherman and the Jinni story, and the Eldest Lady's Tale. It was believed by the superstituous to be a talisman طلسم with magicaland healing qualities.

As a result, the Seal of Solomon was used by Muslims from India to Spain to adorn and decorate the bottom of drinking vessels, coins issued by various dynasties, decorations on mosques and other buildings, and elsewhere. Click on the images on the side to see a larger version.

Several religious and quasi-medical manuscripts show the hexagram in relation to incantations for healing and warding off evil.

For example, the so called Libros Plumbeos, or the Leaden Books, found in the Sacromonte hill in Granada in the 16th century, show the hexagram among writings about the Virgin Mary, Jesus, and some of his disciples. A Morisco Muslim, Ahmad Ibn Qasim al-Hajari writes about them in the first half of the 17th century as if they are Muslim symbols.

In Europe, the symbol also took a non-Jewish character, as can be seen in this collection of building decorations in St. Petersburg, including some churches.

The kings of Ethiopia, claiming direct descent from Solomon, instated a Knightly Order of the Seal of Solomon in 1874.

The Pentagram

The five pointed star, the pentagram, is also associated with Solomon, being another variant of the Seal of Solomon. Since his persona took magical and mythical qualities, the pentagram also took these qualities. In Medieval Europe, this symbol is adopted by those delving into the realm of the Occult, and is still associated with that notion.

Note that the pentagram was adopted on the flag of Morocco. Although this web site claims it is a symbol of the link between "God and the people", it is most likely due to the pentagram being an ingrained symbol in the society, going back to its attribution to Solomon.

In other disciplines

In Astrology, a formation in the sky that is more of an extrapolation than an observation is called the Star of David or Solomon's seal.

In geometry of Solomon's Seal is interesting, as can be seen in this exercise. There are mathematical theories behind it, such as theEightfold Way, Solomon's Seal, and Solomon's Seal Knot.

In botany, There is a family of flowering plants that is called Solomon's Seal. They are common garden plants in North America.

Conclusion

The hexagram was not always an exclusively Jewish symbol, apart from the last century and a half. It was used by many cultures, including Arab and Islamic ones.

The Hexagram used in Islamic art below:

13252672671.jpg

Islamic+Hexagram+Dlehi+India.jpg

TheStarOfDavid-Hexagrams-Muslim.jpg

Look I had a palo friend on Mirc before I got married. I don't know how he was in real life but he was always polite on IRC. Anyway in 2006 he disappeared from the chatroom and someone who lived by him couldn't find him either. Remember all of the fighting around that time? Anyway he showed up one day to IRC and claims he was kidnapped, held for 3 days, and tortured....then they just let him go. For some reason I believe him :blink: especially since another one who lives by him (also on IRC) claims his family was looking for him.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

O' "Learned one"... It seems that it is your berr-brayne that is derailed... Read carefully word by word what I had written last...

If you pay good attention, I said that I am not disagreeing... In the photo/map of how Israelistine is now, Would that have been so easy for them without the help or support of the "Custodians of the Haramayn"? Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Palestinians between themselves etc.... Those are the so-called "muslims" that only praise Jihad and Palestine with words during Jum'aah prayers but with no real actions... Traitors and hypocrites are way worse than the enemy at site... As a matter of fact, Zion is no longer a big threat to Shi'aahs as much as the Wahhabis neighboring and amongst us...

Now O'Learned one, would the Zionists have been able to accomplish so much and ongoing without the indirect and also clearly direct help from the Arab nations around? Mind you "Islamic" Arab nations. When did I "justify" that Israel is not bad? You thought that after I said this maybe: "When Israel is wiped out insha'Allah, and it will be soon".

What country are you from by the way? I want to know from where this "Learned one" is trying to Learn us who are in the middle of all the ongoing drama in the region...

And about attaching something to a messenger of Allah a.j., notice as I said: "Listen son... according to many sources, it is said that it was on his shield... No matter the veracity of the fact... However the misuse today..." I do not have strong sources for that as I thought it was "common knowledge", as you as well cannot prove it wrong, because the stories about it are very conflicting.

Point is, don't be afraid of an London Olympic medallion, or Whoah! Look at those symbols, used by dajjal's armies, beware, the Mahdi a.f. is near, next year for sure, 2012- 2051... Stop over-thinking about it too much, stop taking it too far for nothing, you could seriously lead someone astray with even one false hope for nothing, i.e. trying to prove that the piglet king of Jordan is the Sufyani, then later on saying oh no it's not him, it's another, seriously, people would take you for hopeful idiots... Just let's all try our best to be good-doers and pray for a fast re-appearance insha'Allah... That's it. It might be even sooner than you're expecting, who knows?

They're already at each others necks, and have been for quite a while now... They're the most infiltrated of people, no wonder it was so easy for Zion to rape their country... Sad but true...

Now Listen, Do Not know about the King Of Jordan But the next heir can be a good candidate for Sufyani..His Son...I Am thinking a Little Bit Further...

Give me thousand Reasons Still " Israel Is a Threat and Will Remain " And Should be wiped out...

Common Knowledge for Common people,

To Not Common Ones thats Foolish knowledge...Specially when no reliable sources...A

Things Will Change...

• Veteran Member

Salam LebanesePrincess

the information you provided about the star of david and its use in Islam is irrelevant, and it only adds to the fact that it is unislamic. Just becuase today, in Pakistan and Turkey they use the star and cresent moon doesnt mean that its Islamic. do you see what I mean?

the question was

Is Symbolism allowed in Islam?

the second question was

Has Allah (swt) ever asscoiated symbolism with the deen which he sent at any point in time?

It seems like it is only once the religion is corrupted that man begins to associate man made symbolism with it, as man is faced with forces greater than he so he attributes the shapes to those forces.

I can find so many flaws in that article you provided, here is one:

A Morisco Muslim, Ahmad Ibn Qasim al-Hajari writes about them in the first half of the 17th century as if they are Muslim symbols.

So he is spanish, who lived in the Ummayed controlled Al Andalus. The jews say that this was their GOLDEN AGE, becuase they were allowed to freely express and spread their ideas and beliefs. do you see the jewish influence over this man?

Just becuase we can find the star of david on Islamic art (probably from Ummayed and Ottoman rule) doesnt mean that the prophet mohammed (pbuh) allowed it, and it doesnt mean that its okay.

I'm not saying lets destroy any islamic art that has the star of david on it, no, we should preserve it becuase its historical, however we should understand that it is not ISLAMIC, and that prophet david (as) did NOT have the star on his shield/helmet/banner etc etc

so V_H is wrong, and V_H is yet to provide EVIDENCE which say that PROPHET DAWUD (as) used the star of david as he claimed over 3 times without providing the evidnce: post #794

Do more research you [EDITED], it was on his shield of War...

as for you LB, please recognise that symbolism is not allowed in Islam. period.

15kfo5.jpg

1- Allah said in the Holy Quran, commanding David: {And assuredly We gave David grace from Us, (saying): O ye hills and birds, echo his psalms of praise! And We made the iron supple unto him, (10) Saying: Make thou long coats of mail and measure the links (thereof). And do ye right. Lo! I am Seer of what ye do. )) Surat Saba,

So God commanded him to make the shields: ((And We taught him the art of making garments (of mail) to protect you in your daring. Are ye then thankful? )) Al-Anbiya/80.

The shape of the shield which David (pbuh) made by the command of Allah, is six-sided, as it is where the top point is for the protection of the collarbone area, and the two high points are for the protection of the person’s chest. then the shield becomes a little narrow where we find the middle part of the narrowing of the human body and the bottom two points have been designed to protect the waist, and as for the bottom point, it is designed to protect the private area. The old David shields are found in the international museums. The origin of the Star of David (pbuh) is a symbol of this shield. This is a simplified proof of the star from the Holy Quran.

2- This star has been mentioned in the narrations of the family of Muhammad (PBUT): as it has been mentioned in one of the narrations of Imam Ridha (pbuh) in the book “Al Tuhfa Al Radhawiya” page 294 as a form of protection. It has also been mentioned in one of the narrations of the family of Muhammad in the book “Daar Al Salaam” by “ Mirza Al Noori Al Tubrisi” page 20 part 3, and it was also mentioned in the book “Akseer Al Da’awaat” in the name of “Khatam Sulayman” (Seal of Solomon) page 155 and in the book “Makarim Al Akhlaq” page 336 is mentioned to push away one type of fevers, as Imam Ridha (pbuh) wrote two protective seals to one of his friends and he ordered him to stamp on it the “seal of Solomon” seven times. It was also reported by “Sheikh Radhy Al Deen Al Tubrisi” (( May God’s mercy be upon him )) in the book “Makarim Al Akhlaq” page 336 that “the seal of Solomon” as it is well-known, is trilled between three forms. One of them is the six-sided star which prophet Solomon (pbuh) inherited from David (pbuh) , ((And Solomon was David's heir. And he said: O mankind! Lo! we have been taught the language of birds, and have been given (abundance) of all things. This surely is evident favour. )) from surah Al-Naml.

3- The stars in general is a symbol of Ahlu al Bayt (as) Allah said: {Nay, I swear by the places of the stars - (75) And lo! that verily is a tremendous oath, if ye but knew – from surah Al-Waqia. It has been mentioned about the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) “My Family are the stars of Earth". We understand from this that it is forbidden to insult stars on purpose in any way.

• Veteran Member

15kfo5.jpg

1- Allah said in the Holy Quran, commanding David: {And assuredly We gave David grace from Us, (saying): O ye hills and birds, echo his psalms of praise! And We made the iron supple unto him, (10) Saying: Make thou long coats of mail and measure the links (thereof). And do ye right. Lo! I am Seer of what ye do. )) Surat Saba,

So God commanded him to make the shields: ((And We taught him the art of making garments (of mail) to protect you in your daring. Are ye then thankful? )) Al-Anbiya/80.

The shape of the shield which David (pbuh) made by the command of Allah, is six-sided, as it is where the top point is for the protection of the collarbone area, and the two high points are for the protection of the person’s chest. then the shield becomes a little narrow where we find the middle part of the narrowing of the human body and the bottom two points have been designed to protect the waist, and as for the bottom point, it is designed to protect the private area. The old David shields are found in the international museums. The origin of the Star of David (pbuh) is a symbol of this shield. This is a simplified proof of the star from the Holy Quran.

2- This star has been mentioned in the narrations of the family of Muhammad (PBUT): as it has been mentioned in one of the narrations of Imam Ridha (pbuh) in the book “Al Tuhfa Al Radhawiya” page 294 as a form of protection. It has also been mentioned in one of the narrations of the family of Muhammad in the book “Daar Al Salaam” by “ Mirza Al Noori Al Tubrisi” page 20 part 3, and it was also mentioned in the book “Akseer Al Da’awaat” in the name of “Khatam Sulayman” (Seal of Solomon) page 155 and in the book “Makarim Al Akhlaq” page 336 is mentioned to push away one type of fevers, as Imam Ridha (pbuh) wrote two protective seals to one of his friends and he ordered him to stamp on it the “seal of Solomon” seven times. It was also reported by “Sheikh Radhy Al Deen Al Tubrisi” (( May God’s mercy be upon him )) in the book “Makarim Al Akhlaq” page 336 that “the seal of Solomon” as it is well-known, is trilled between three forms. One of them is the six-sided star which prophet Solomon (pbuh) inherited from David (pbuh) , ((And Solomon was David's heir. And he said: O mankind! Lo! we have been taught the language of birds, and have been given (abundance) of all things. This surely is evident favour. )) from surah Al-Naml.

3- The stars in general is a symbol of Ahlu al Bayt (as) Allah said: {Nay, I swear by the places of the stars - (75) And lo! that verily is a tremendous oath, if ye but knew – from surah Al-Waqia. It has been mentioned about the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) “My Family are the stars of Earth". We understand from this that it is forbidden to insult stars on purpose in any way.

Readers BEWARE!!

the source which LebanesePrincess provided (post #841) comes from the dajjal, better known as Ahmad Al Hassan Al Yamani, who is known to fabricate hadiths in order to fullfill his agenda, as he claims to be the Mahdi and a yamani.

emblem of the false Yamani:

u96775-177689_98_thumb.png

source for the information provided by LebansesPrincess

Link

False yamani fabricates hadiths and talks nonesense in order to justfy the reason why he uses the star of david as his emblem, it is also well known that Ahmad al hassan is not his real name, and he is supported by Qatari and Saudi intel.

lebaneseprincess, you claim the shield is found in museums, tell me which museum or at least provide a picture of the shield

stop being a fool! you will be punished by Allah, your friend VH is wrong, and now you are blindely following in his footsteps by trying to prove him right

usually I pray for Allah to forgive and guide, but i'm having second thoughts on you.