RiseOrDie

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. The iranian parliament front looks like the front of the beduin tent. The illuminate symbol is pyramid not the tent.

As far as this thread, this is a very neat research by OP, may Allah bless you for this. You can not be going around the life blindly and it is not expected of Shias. What Quran says about a momin's wisdom is, he(she) looks from the light of Allah.

But let's read all this as not the final word since coming of Imam Mahdi (atf) is the promise of Allah and Allah is not constrained by any signs or circumstances. He may wait for them or not, it's his will, he is "samad". What Aimah and Prophet (s) telling us through these signs is be ready and prepared at all times, all moments, all days, all nights for the assistance to Al Mahdi (atf) whenever He makes a call for us to come to his assistance. No ifs and buts there. The other purpose is, so the real Muslims that is Shias do not get confused and corrupted by false claimers of messiah.

Imam Mahdi (atf) himself is the biggest sign (ayat) of Allah and the whole universe would know when he comes inshAllah.

Meanwhile stick your self with full submission to Quran and Ahlulbayt, salat ul layl, dua Ahad, and so on.

@ Waiting for HIM

I agree.

In relation to time, Shiek Imran Hossein believes that Israel will begin the final state of the dajjal around 2012, and so this must go on for 19 years. So the Imam might come around 2020-2025

The theory is that the USA started its 83 year rule in 1929 (Wall street crach of 1929) and will go on til 2012.

I'm hoping the US already ended its rule in 2001 and Israel had began her rule.

But note this: since 2001 we have seen a huge change in everything, and events have intestified. This is not the fitna of the US that people experieced before, this is different. Since 2001 we had a change even in music and so everyone was flashing the symbolism. Rihanna, good girl gone bad? the rise of lady gaga! or the nature of films and tv shows. The war against the human soul has intensified. This is a step by step process of spreading mischief and corruption. the fitna of the dajjal.

Of course if Israel hasnt began her rule then things will get much much worse than this in the next couple of years.

@ Waiting for HIM

I agree.

In relation to time, Shiek Imran Hossein believes that Israel will begin the final state of the dajjal around 2012, and so this must go on for 19 years. So the Imam might come around 2020-2025

The theory is that the USA started its 83 year rule in 1929 (Wall street crach of 1929) and will go on til 2012.

I'm hoping the US already ended its rule in 2001 and Israel had began her rule.

ya i hoped that too but unfortunately I think Imran Hossein's analysis may be more correct with the fact that all currencies are going to crash and that the majority of the world will be depending on electronic money or "e-money" which will be centerd in Israel therefore giving israel the status of what American is today

Film: Passion of the Christ (blind in his right eye)

Jesus in the film would lose his right eye, and so becomes one eyed.

0.jpg

conversationschrist_1.jpg

conversationschrist_5.jpg

Some even claim that it was the Dajjal that was crusified instead of Jesus / Isa (pbuh)

So when the Masih A'Dajjal appears and he has one eye, he will claim it was the crucifiction and the mark would remain so that they know he died for their sins and its really him.

It was very important for the movie makers to point this out and ensure his eye looked like a protruding grape.

ya i hoped that too but unfortunately I think Imran Hossein's analysis may be more correct with the fact that all currencies are going to crash and that the majority of the world will be depending on electronic money or "e-money" which will be centerd in Israel therefore giving israel the status of what American is today

(salam)

Yeh that could possibly be it..

Some speculation

It looks as if Israel will have no chance controlling the people in the future if the situation remains like this. They have one choice of completely destroying the world and creating smaller districts. To only rule vital parts of the world, like districts. In the district you will find a normal city, with security and order under the control of Zion. But if you ponder outside the NWO districts then you will see the free world; sounds attractive but the free world is chaos with continuous attacks by other rebels and the Israeli Army trying to expand and loot. At this point people will accept to be chipped and enslaved, in times of fear people will trade freedom for safety.

That’s their plan, but its up to Allah.

Because I have never found hadiths regarding this event, and so I concluded that Israel is ruling the world via America. Since 2001 its not America waging wars, but its Israel doing it through America and there is enough evidence for that (9/11) Not only that but we have witnessed a quick change in the world during that period, big changes here and there. In 2012 they will attempt to create this financial system but I believe they will fail. Upon the appearance of Sahb Al Zaman (as) their minds will stop working. And Sahb Al Zaman (as) will create that order, he will implement their financial system for good, and the Dabaa (beast) would have marked the believers and non-believers that we don’t need credit cards or chips. This will be the period where all the Zionists (of any religion or cult) will taste some of their own medicine, and that will be a punishment from Allah

More speculation

Meanwhile in 2012 olympics, they will establish the UK as their headquarters. Going back to their nest, from the Island they will fight our Imam. The UK, with its own money, millions of CCTvs will be the best base. In the UK it will be easy to enslave and control the masses.

The current global awakening which is taking place is mind boggling. More and more people are becoming politically awake, and so; many people are aware of Zionism and Freemasonry agenda. This is a sign for the nearness of the arrival, because the system they created is already in decline, the fact that they couldn’t defeat Hezbollah shows the gravity of the situation.

The great thing is that Hitler used his propaganda to fight the Zionists (he hit all jews) through their ideology of world control. Since then and until now they havent been able to work in complete secrecy without someone ringing the bell. The awakening happened after 2001, and today almost everyone knows about this agenda, commonly known as "illuminati".

Edited by RiseOrDie

There are whole lot of speculations combined with a very good research through Hadith and past events.

Again, like I mentioned before, Allah (swt) is NOT constrained by events, signs, and other things.

He may wait, He may not, its His (swt) will, but the bottom line reality is that the coming of Imam Al Mahdi (atf) is written in stone and it shall happen inshAllah.

Just be ready, with all your being, with all your faith, with all your 'aamal, with all your complete submission - tasleem to Quran and Itrah, just be ready.

It may happen very soon inshAllah.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Well said ^

We must all help our brothers who are starving in Africa, regardless of religion. Through actions we will show people towards ahlulbaye (as).

Iran is doing great job at that spreading the teachings of Ahlulbaye (as), not only will we be helping the cause, we will also get closer to heaven with every good deed. whats better than that, ay?

RiseOrDie,

Very interesting research and analysis, I'm impressed, do you mind telling me where your from? I would have loved to sit down and chat about all this. Now I have a little bit to add to this based on discussions I've had with various ullemas, I will try to do it when I have some time.

Once again, thanks for all the research and may Allah and ahlulbayt reward you for your hard work.

When I was in Medina 2 years ago, our driver and our tour guide (shia) said that the palace ontop of the mountain was the Kings Palace. I remember going to the roof of our hotel building and taking a few pictures of that compound because it looked so massive. Very interesting indeed.

It will be much appreciated if you can post some pictures.

(salam)

Yes good point.

So does 7 year equal 70 years?

Lets observe the hadiths by Imam Baqir (as) and Imam Sadiq (as)

Hadith 1

In a lengthy tradition, Imam Muhammad Baqir (A.S.) said: "When the Qaem shall emerge, his attention will be drawn towards Kufa. He will develop the mosques of Kufa, strike down the balconies overlooking the roads, destroy the wells and drain-pipes on the road-paths, uproot all sorts of heresy, enliven every custom and conquer Istanbul, China and the mountains of Dailam. This will remain so for seven years where each year would be equal to ten years of your reckoning."

Based on the hadith above one would interpret this as 70 years and there is no mistake about it, in which the Qaim will rule for 70 years and we will all age according to that time.

Hadith 2

It has been narrated from Abdul-Karim Nakh'ee as such: I asked Sadeq Aal-e-Muhammad: For how long will the Qa'em rule?

Imam (A.S.) replied: "Seven years. The days and nights during Mahdi's time will be so lengthy that one year of that time will be like twenty years of today and (seven) years of Mahdi will be equal to seventy years of your reckoning."

When we look at both hadiths now it looks like our Imams (as) might have been talking about something else, something completey different, perhaps a change in time and space?

" ...that one year of that time will be like twenty years of today and (seven) years of Mahdi will be equal to seventy years of your reckoning

one year of that time will be like 20 years of Imam Sadiqs time

and 7 years of Imam mahdis time will be like 70 years of ours

This is hard to understand, and I dont think we can fully know until it happens, and then we can witness the wisdom of the hadith.

I believe that Imam Sadiq(as) knew who the hadith was meant for, and it wasnt for the people of that time but a diiferent time.

This is a good possibilty of what was meant:

There is a theory that the earths rotation around the earth has been slowing down, and so the days have gotten longer, but we wont feel it becuase we live in it.

The Japan earthquake of 2012 changed time, we no longer have a 24 hour day. The earthquake changed time by a mili second.

How the japan earthquake shortened days on Earth

"A new analysis of the 8.9-magnitude earthquake in Japan has found that the intense temblor has accelerated Earth's spin, shortening the length of the 24-hour day by 1.8 microseconds, according to geophysicist Richard Gross at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif."

This happened before too, in chile earthquake 2010.

Chile quake shaves 1.26 milliseconds from day

They shortened the day by affecting the earths tilt.

Now consider this, if these earthquakes managed to change time slightly.

Then what about the big events that will cause the unexpected double eclipse and three Landslides?

these events will cause the earth to tilt and this time its not just japan or chile, but the whole earth shaking. so we will no longer have 24hours day. Maybe more or less depending on the effect.

or what about the Sun rising from the West?

The sun rises in the east, for the sun to rise from the west the earth must stop, and then rotate the other direction. I've mentioned this before in another thread

So if the earth stops, and then begins rotating the other way then it may not rotate as fast as today. If the earth rotates slower then we will have longer days and nights. As the sun will be covering areas for a longer period of time.

For example, you have a clock from this time. Then earth begins to rotate slower around the sun. its 9am in the morning and the sun is up, on the clock its also 9 am. 14 hours later and 11pm on the clock it should have gotten dark, but the sun is still up. and the sun will stay up for another 30 hours and then night begins, which is also long. crazy but possible

would this affect us? what about aging? will we get tired due to long days or will it be normal? This will also have an effect on the flow of energy, as you know everything is made out of energy.

(salam)

Yes good point.

So does 7 year equal 70 years?

Lets observe the hadiths by Imam Baqir (as) and Imam Sadiq (as)

Hadith 1

In a lengthy tradition, Imam Muhammad Baqir (A.S.) said: "When the Qaem shall emerge, his attention will be drawn towards Kufa. He will develop the mosques of Kufa, strike down the balconies overlooking the roads, destroy the wells and drain-pipes on the road-paths, uproot all sorts of heresy, enliven every custom and conquer Istanbul, China and the mountains of Dailam. This will remain so for seven years where each year would be equal to ten years of your reckoning."

Based on the hadith above one would interpret this as 70 years and there is no mistake about it, in which the Qaim will rule for 70 years and we will all age according to that time.

Hadith 2

It has been narrated from Abdul-Karim Nakh'ee as such: I asked Sadeq Aal-e-Muhammad: For how long will the Qa'em rule?

Imam (A.S.) replied: "Seven years. The days and nights during Mahdi's time will be so lengthy that one year of that time will be like twenty years of today and (seven) years of Mahdi will be equal to seventy years of your reckoning."

When we look at both hadiths now it looks like our Imams (as) might have been talking about something else, something completey different, perhaps a change in time and space?

" ...that one year of that time will be like twenty years of today and (seven) years of Mahdi will be equal to seventy years of your reckoning

one year of that time will be like 20 years of Imam Sadiqs time

and 7 years of Imam mahdis time will be like 70 years of ours

This is hard to understand, and I dont think we can fully know until it happens, and then we can witness the wisdom of the hadith.

I believe that Imam Sadiq(as) knew who the hadith was meant for, and it wasnt for the people of that time but a diiferent time.

This is a good possibilty of what was meant:

There is a theory that the earths rotation around the earth has been slowing down, and so the days have gotten longer, but we wont feel it becuase we live in it.

The Japan earthquake of 2012 changed time, we no longer have a 24 hour day. The earthquake changed time by a mili second.

How the japan earthquake shortened days on Earth

"A new analysis of the 8.9-magnitude earthquake in Japan has found that the intense temblor has accelerated Earth's spin, shortening the length of the 24-hour day by 1.8 microseconds, according to geophysicist Richard Gross at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif."

This happened before too, in chile earthquake 2010.

Chile quake shaves 1.26 milliseconds from day

They shortened the day by affecting the earths tilt.

Now consider this, if these earthquakes managed to change time slightly.

Then what about the big events that will cause the unexpected double eclipse and three Landslides?

these events will cause the earth to tilt and this time its not just japan or chile, but the whole earth shaking. so we will no longer have 24hours day. Maybe more or less depending on the effect.

or what about the Sun rising from the West?

The sun rises in the east, for the sun to rise from the west the earth must stop, and then rotate the other direction. I've mentioned this before in another thread

So if the earth stops, and then begins rotating the other way then it may not rotate as fast as today. If the earth rotates slower then we will have longer days and nights. As the sun will be covering areas for a longer period of time.

For example, you have a clock from this time. Then earth begins to rotate slower around the sun. its 9am in the morning and the sun is up, on the clock its also 9 am. 14 hours later and 11pm on the clock it should have gotten dark, but the sun is still up. and the sun will stay up for another 30 hours and then night begins, which is also long. crazy but possible

would this affect us? what about aging? will we get tired due to long days or will it be normal? This will also have an effect on the flow of energy, as you know everything is made out of energy.

Help! I don't understand this part :|

P.s. you're a genius!

And what's your take on the HAARP project??

Help! I don't understand this part :|

P.s. you're a genius!

And what's your take on the HAARP project??

(salam)

It is very complicated and I dont think anyone will fully understand it until it happens.

This is my personal opinion regarding the length of the time our 12th Imam (as) will rule.

We know from hadith that he (as) will rule for 7 years, each year will equal to 10 years of ours.

This led some scholars to conclude that Imam Mahdi (as) will rule for 70 years. (70 normal years)

Meaning that ifImam Mahdi (as) appears at the age of 40 years old, he will rule until he is 110 years old.

And so we will all age according to that time, as in 70 years.

I however believe our Imams (as) were talking about something much bigger than that, something we cant even come to comprehend as of yet.

I believe they were foretelling the CHANGE in time and space before/during his appearance.

As I mentioned, everything on earth is affected by the earths tilt and rotation around the Sun.

In this 2 minute video, it explains how the earths tilt and rotation affect the seasons (winter, summer, spring etc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuiQvPLWziQ

This explains why we have have shorter day (sun) time in winter and vice versa.

This video explains the current rotational direction and speed of the earth around the sun

This video explains a pole shift causing the sun to rise from the west (we will go back to the stone age) watch video:

The question is, what will happen when the Sun rises from the West? (one of the signs of the end times is the sun rising from the west)

This is a big game changer, everything will change and that includes earths tilt. this means that our rotation will either be faster or slower. meaning that we will have longer or shorter days. it will still be 24 hours a day, but each hour will equal 20 hours of today. The seasons will change, the desert will become green and the forest will become a desert as a result of a poleshift.

so basically what i'm trying to say is that the length of the days and years is only affected by the speed the earth travels around the sun and the speed the earth rotates.

Since everything is made out of energy (humans, earth, sun, universe) The flow of this energy is synchronized with the earth and so any changes in the tilt/rotation will affect the flow of energy. If the earth rotates faster, then energy will do the same and this is stressful for humans and creates confusion and colission of energy.

If the earth rotates slower, then the energy will be much calmer, and flows correctly, and so the energy of the universe will help the humans concentrate and think. it could even affect how we age.

I believe there is a reason why our Imams (as) said that the Qa'im (as) will rule for 7 years and not 70 years, becuase in reality he will rule for just 7 years, but due to change in time each year will feel like 10 years. The days will be long and this is good for the muslims who will use the time to help and rebuild the ummah.

the scary thing is that the dajjal will personally rule for 37 days, its not much right? but according to that time (1 year = 10years) then the 37 days will indeed be very long. And at the time there will be shortage of food, this will be the ultimate test for the true muslims. And the muslims of that time will fast, and it will be the greatest fitna of dajjal as he reveals his false miracles.

Thanks for saying i'm a genius, but I dont event posses 0.0001 of the knowledge on earth today, and all the people only posses 2 letters of that knowledge. So all the rocket scientists and scholars and doctors combined have only 2 letters out of 27.

Imam Mahdi who once said: “There are 27 words of Ilm (knowledge). At the time of my re-appearance only 2 words of ilm would be known to the world. I would give the world the rest of 25 words of Ilm (knowledge).”

As far as HAARP, it is a real project. It is part of PROJECT BLUEBEAM. I believe HAARP is not ready yet, hence the reason countries cant use it. Instead they use cloud seeding, (done by airplanes to create clouds). Becuase they still lack the knowledge to complete HAARP, but sooner or later they will complete it and it will be ready for the arrival of Dajjal.

If HAARP was operational today they would have used it on Iran, right?

Even if HAARP works today, it is still very inaccurate, and does backfire. If they aim it on Iran, the earthquake will happen in Turkey or Indonasia.

So it is still experimental as far as I know.

There is evidence to prove that HAARP causes weather change and seismic activity. Last time HAARP was on the Haiti earthquake occured.

13 reason to suspect HAARP caused Haiti earthquake

In Other News About the Olympics:

London Olympics: 13,500 Troops To Be Deployed By UK

HMS Ocean, the Royal Navy's biggest ship, is to be moored in the Thames and 13,500 armed forces personnel deployed during next year's Olympic Games.

The extra measures have helped send the security costs of the games spiralling to around £1bn.

Defence Secretary Philip Hammond announced that there would be 7,500 forces personnel dedicated to venue security.

London 2012 Olympics: US to send '1000 agents' as UK security

Surface-to-air missiles will be deployed to protect the 2012 Olympics, the Defence Secretary revealed yesterday.

Philip Hammond confirmed the weapons were part of the armoury available to guarantee safety at next summer’s sporting showcase.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2061225/London-2012-Olympics-US-send-1-000-agents-UK-security-shortfall-revealed.html#ixzz1mNP0Dime

Very interesting!! I'm trying to figure how this fits with the solar storm theory. Can I share your Zion/Olympics post with people off the forum?

Solar storms affect the earth by warming it thus causing the volcanoes to become more active, as a result of that there will be more earthquakes and shifts in the tectonic plates, Of course the earth is protected by the magnatic field illustrated below

156196main_sunearth_01_2400x1876.jpg

Recently Nasa discovered that there is a giant hole in that shield

Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field Discovered

Dec. 16, 2008: NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/16dec_giantbreach/

This means that we are more vulnerable than ever before, and the next time a big sun spot faces the earth we may be in trouble.

Nasa claim the sun will reach a solar maximum in 2012/13.

And yes, you may share it.

Before the rise of Sufyani, Yamani, Khorasani

Irshad &Ghaibat Tusi: It is narrated from Fazl from Hasan bin Mahbub from Amr bin Abil Miqdam from Jabir Jofi from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“Stay close to the ground. Don’t move an arm or a leg until you see the signs, which I will mention to you – I don’t think that you will live until that time. The Abbasids will dispute; a voice will call from the sky; one of the villages of Syria called Jazira; the Byzantines will attack Ramla; at that time there will be much conflict throughout the land until Syria is destroyed. The cause of its destruction will be the meeting of three standards there; the standard of the Red, the standard of the Spotted and the standard of the Sufyani.

Before the Sufyani rises there will be a conflict in the middle east between the Turks (Russians) and Romans (NATO).

It is narrated from a group from Abu Mufaddal Shaibani from Abu Naeem Nasr bin Isaam Ibne Mughira Amri from Abu Yusuf Yaqub bin Naeem bin Amr Qarqara Katib from Ahmad Ibne Muhammad Asadi from Muhammad bin Ahmad from Ismail bin Abbas from Muhajir bin Hakim fromMuawiyah bin Saeed from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said: Imam Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) said:

“After that there will be a terrible earthquake in Shaam, which will be a blessing for the believers but a punishment for disbelievers. A hundred thousand will die because of it. When this happens, you will see an army mounted on red horses coming from the west, waving a yellow flag and entering Shaam. When this happens, you will see a village of Shaam, named Kharashna sink into the earth. When this happens, you will witness the rising of (Sufyani) the son of Hind, the liver-eater from the Dry Valley.”

Interesting part: "When this happens, you will see an army mounted on red horses coming from the west, waving a yellow flag and entering Shaam."

When the earthquake happens in Asham, an army with yellow banners will come from the west. This could be Hezbollah coming from the west of Sham to help the earthquake vitcims. This could also be a yellow bannered army from the west (maghrib) from egypt and Libya.

Ghaibat Tusi: It is narrated from Qirqara from Nazr bin Laith Maruzi fromIbne Talha Juddari that he said: Narrated to us: Abdullah bin Lahiya from Abi Zaraafrom Abdullah bin Razeen from Ammar bin Yasir that he said:

“The rule of the Ahle Bayt (a.s.) of your Prophet shall be there in the last period of time and there are some signs for it; you should sit tight and keep quiet until you see them.

When Rome and Turks attack you; when armies are prepared and that leader of yours who hoards wealth passes away. He is succeeded by an honest person, but within a few years of his allegiance, he is dismissed from where he was appointed. Turks and Rome confront each other and battles rage everywhere. A caller will call out from the war shelters of Damascus: Perdition is near for humans. The western portion of the Masjid of Damascus caves in and its boundary walls collapse. Three groups will set out from Damascus to seize power. One would be led by a person on a pie bald horse, another on a red horse and a man from the descendants of Abu Sufyan who would bring all the people to Damascus and expel the people of the west to Egypt.When they enter Damascus, it would be the sign for the uprising of Sufyani and before that a person would stage an uprising and call the peopleto Aale Muhammad (a.s.). The Turks would camp in Hira and the Romans would camp at Palestine and Abdullah would march forward till both the armies come face to face at Qurqisa river and a severe battle would ensue. When the king of the west marches, he would kill the men and captivate the women. Then he would return to Qubs till Sufyani enters the peninsula. Then Yamani would move and take over whatever the people had gathered."

It seems like there will first be a wide conflict and wars all over the region. Then an earthquake will shake the region, so people will come from the west. At the time the Sufyani, Abqa, and As'hab will rise to claim power, the Sufyani will beat them all. Then when the Sufyani creates his system in Asham and attacks Iraq, as a result of the sufyani rise and attack on iraq, 2 other banners will rise to counter it, yamani and khorasani.

Who will the Abassids be?

It could be a representation for Iraq (for baghdad being the capital of the abassids) and so the sufyani will hit Iraq and end the Abbasids once and for all.

It could mean modern day Turkey (created by the Abassids, mamluk army led to the rise of Ottoman Empire)

It could be Iranians (direction from where the Abassids came)

Or the Abassids could mean anyone who claims to be a lover of ahlulbayte (as) but once in power changes their minds.

All we know is that the Abbasids will be involved in that war.

More about that period:

Muhammad ibn Ibrahim an-No’mani narrated from Muhammad ibn Ya’qoub al-Kulayni, from ‘Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Hashem, from his father and from Muhammad ibn Yahya ibn ‘Imran, from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Isa and from ‘Ali ibn Muhammad, from Sahl ibn Ziyad, from Hasan ibn Mahboub, from ‘Amr ibn Abi Meqdam, from Jaber ibn Yazid al-Jo’fi, who said:

Imam al-Baqer (as) said to me:

“Oh Jaber! Sit still and do not move your hands or legs until you see the signs which I am going to tell you.

The first sign will be a disagreement between the sons of someone (ARAB SPRING). I do not foresee that you will (live long enough) to see that, but narrate this hadith for others after me.

Then a caller will call from the heavens, after which the voice of victory will be heard from around Damascus. Then the earth will collapse in one of Damascus’ villages, named al-Jabiyah, and a portion from the right side of the mosque of Damascus will be destroyed.

Then a group of apostates from among the Turks (Russians) will rise, and this will be followed by disorder among the Greeks (NATO). The Turks will come all the way to the island (of Arabia) and the Greeks will arrive in Ramlah.

Oh Jaber! In that year, there will be disorder in the West. It will start in Sham first, and the people of Sham will be divided in to three groups: the group of Ashab, the group of Abqa’, and the group of Sufyani. The Army of Sufyani will fight the Army of Abqa’ and will kill all of them. Then Sufyani will fight Ashab and will kill him, after which his only goal will be to come to Iraq.

On their way to Iraq, they will pass by Qarqisah, where they will kill one hundred thousand vigorous men. Then Sufyani will send an army of seventy thousand men to Kufah, where many will be crucified and killed, while others will be taken as captives.

Then the flags (army) of Khorasan will rise and approach (Kufah) quickly. Some of the companions of the Qaem (as) will be in this army.

The commander of the Army of Sufyani will capture one of our lovers who will be trying to run from Kufah but they will kill him between Hirah and Kufah. Then Sufyani will send an army to Madinah, so Mahdi (as) will head toward Makkah. When the commander of the Army of Sufyani discovers that Mahdi (as) has left Madinah, he will send his men looking for him. However, they will not find him, and he will enter Makkah while he is afraid and in hiding, just like Mousa, the son of ‘Imran, was when he left his people.*

When the Army of Sufyani arrives in Baydha, the caller will call from the heavens, “Oh Baydha! Destroy this nation.”

Therefore, the land of Baydha will swallow all of them except three people whose faces will turn backwards, and they are from the Kalb family. The following verse has been revealed about this incident, ‘Oh you to whom the scripture has been given, believe in what We have sent down, confirming what is (already) with you, before We change their faces, and turn them to their backs’ (4:47).

At this point, the Qaem (as) will be in Makkah leaning on the Ka’bah while seeking refuge with it.”

Then he (the Qaem (as)) will call:

“Oh people! We ask God and those people who answer our call to help us. Verily we are the family of your Prophet and we are the closest people to God and to Muhammad (S).

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about Adam, (should know) that I am he most knowledgeable about Adam (as).

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about Noah, (should know) that I am the most knowledgeable about Noah (as).

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about Abraham, (should know) that I am the most knowledgeable about Abraham (as).

Is it not true that God has said in His Honourable Book, ‘Verily, God chose Adam and Noah and the descendents of Abraham and the descendents of ‘Imran above (all His) creatures, offspring, one from another; and God is hearing, knowing’ (3:33-34)?

I am the remainder of Adam, I am the (holy) relic of Noah, I am the chosen descendant of Abraham, and I am the choice from the family of Muhammad (S).

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about the Book of God, (should know) that I am the most knowledgeable about the Book of God.

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about the traditions and the conduct of the Prophet (S), (should know) that I am the most knowledgeable about his traditions and conduct.

(Oh people!) I ask by God everyone who heard my voice to inform those who are absent. I am asking you through the right of God, the right of His Messenger (S), and through my right on you, which is the right of my nearness to the Messenger of God (S), to help and protect us against those who have oppressed us. We have been oppressed and we have been exiled from our countries and our families; our rights have been usurped from us and the evildoers have been given preference over us.

Fear God in (abandoning us) and do not disappoint us. Support us so that God supports you.”

Imam al-Baqer (as) continued:

“Then God will gather the three hundred and thirteen men for him with no prior appointment, just like the cumulus clouds of autumn.

Oh Jaber! This is the meaning of the verse, ‘Wherever you are, God will bring you all together; verily, God has power over all things’ (2:148).

He will have the covenant of the Messenger of God (S) – which he has inherited from his fathers (as) – with him, and allegiance will be paid to him between Rukn and Maqam.

Oh Jaber! The Qaem (as) is from the sons of Husayn ibn ‘Ali (as) and God will amend his matter in one night.

Oh Jaber! If people get confused about these signs (that I just mentioned), they can (at least) be certain about the fact that he is from the children of the Messenger of God (S) and that he inherits the knowledge from the knowledgeable ones (his father (as)).

However, even if they were not certain about that, then they can be certain about him through the call from the heavens which will mention him with his name and the name of his father and his mother.”

al-Ghaybah by No’mani 149

Ikhtisas 256

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Russians will support Bashar al Assad (possibly As'hab)

The GCC and Zionists will support Sufyani.

The Abqa will come from Egypt, this could be the new Muslim Brotherhood.

Abqa could also be the Syrian opposition supported by Turkey.

It is unclear, but what is clear is that Russia is not leaving Syria, and the GCC along with the Zionist are not having that.

Edited by RiseOrDie

Very good talk that explains the four fitnas foretold by the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and how they relate to current events

The Shiek points out a good point and says: that many scholars before thought that they lived in the Mahdi (as) era also, and he says that he might be wrong (becuase no one know). But if this is really it then we must pay great attention to it.