Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
RiseOrDie

2012 Hadith Timeframe, Possible Alignment

Rate this topic

Very interesting!! I'm trying to figure how this fits with the solar storm theory. Can I share your Zion/Olympics post with people off the forum?

Solar storms affect the earth by warming it thus causing the volcanoes to become more active, as a result of that there will be more earthquakes and shifts in the tectonic plates, Of course the earth is protected by the magnatic field illustrated below

156196main_sunearth_01_2400x1876.jpg

Recently Nasa discovered that there is a giant hole in that shield

Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field Discovered

Dec. 16, 2008: NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. But the breach itself is not the biggest surprise. Researchers are even more amazed at the strange and unexpected way it forms, overturning long-held ideas of space physics.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/16dec_giantbreach/

This means that we are more vulnerable than ever before, and the next time a big sun spot faces the earth we may be in trouble.

Nasa claim the sun will reach a solar maximum in 2012/13.

And yes, you may share it.

Before the rise of Sufyani, Yamani, Khorasani

Irshad &Ghaibat Tusi: It is narrated from Fazl from Hasan bin Mahbub from Amr bin Abil Miqdam from Jabir Jofi from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“Stay close to the ground. Don’t move an arm or a leg until you see the signs, which I will mention to you – I don’t think that you will live until that time. The Abbasids will dispute; a voice will call from the sky; one of the villages of Syria called Jazira; the Byzantines will attack Ramla; at that time there will be much conflict throughout the land until Syria is destroyed. The cause of its destruction will be the meeting of three standards there; the standard of the Red, the standard of the Spotted and the standard of the Sufyani.

Before the Sufyani rises there will be a conflict in the middle east between the Turks (Russians) and Romans (NATO).

It is narrated from a group from Abu Mufaddal Shaibani from Abu Naeem Nasr bin Isaam Ibne Mughira Amri from Abu Yusuf Yaqub bin Naeem bin Amr Qarqara Katib from Ahmad Ibne Muhammad Asadi from Muhammad bin Ahmad from Ismail bin Abbas from Muhajir bin Hakim fromMuawiyah bin Saeed from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said: Imam Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) said:

“After that there will be a terrible earthquake in Shaam, which will be a blessing for the believers but a punishment for disbelievers. A hundred thousand will die because of it. When this happens, you will see an army mounted on red horses coming from the west, waving a yellow flag and entering Shaam. When this happens, you will see a village of Shaam, named Kharashna sink into the earth. When this happens, you will witness the rising of (Sufyani) the son of Hind, the liver-eater from the Dry Valley.”

Interesting part: "When this happens, you will see an army mounted on red horses coming from the west, waving a yellow flag and entering Shaam."

When the earthquake happens in Asham, an army with yellow banners will come from the west. This could be Hezbollah coming from the west of Sham to help the earthquake vitcims. This could also be a yellow bannered army from the west (maghrib) from egypt and Libya.

Ghaibat Tusi: It is narrated from Qirqara from Nazr bin Laith Maruzi fromIbne Talha Juddari that he said: Narrated to us: Abdullah bin Lahiya from Abi Zaraafrom Abdullah bin Razeen from Ammar bin Yasir that he said:

“The rule of the Ahle Bayt (a.s.) of your Prophet shall be there in the last period of time and there are some signs for it; you should sit tight and keep quiet until you see them.

When Rome and Turks attack you; when armies are prepared and that leader of yours who hoards wealth passes away. He is succeeded by an honest person, but within a few years of his allegiance, he is dismissed from where he was appointed. Turks and Rome confront each other and battles rage everywhere. A caller will call out from the war shelters of Damascus: Perdition is near for humans. The western portion of the Masjid of Damascus caves in and its boundary walls collapse. Three groups will set out from Damascus to seize power. One would be led by a person on a pie bald horse, another on a red horse and a man from the descendants of Abu Sufyan who would bring all the people to Damascus and expel the people of the west to Egypt.When they enter Damascus, it would be the sign for the uprising of Sufyani and before that a person would stage an uprising and call the peopleto Aale Muhammad (a.s.). The Turks would camp in Hira and the Romans would camp at Palestine and Abdullah would march forward till both the armies come face to face at Qurqisa river and a severe battle would ensue. When the king of the west marches, he would kill the men and captivate the women. Then he would return to Qubs till Sufyani enters the peninsula. Then Yamani would move and take over whatever the people had gathered."

It seems like there will first be a wide conflict and wars all over the region. Then an earthquake will shake the region, so people will come from the west. At the time the Sufyani, Abqa, and As'hab will rise to claim power, the Sufyani will beat them all. Then when the Sufyani creates his system in Asham and attacks Iraq, as a result of the sufyani rise and attack on iraq, 2 other banners will rise to counter it, yamani and khorasani.

Who will the Abassids be?

It could be a representation for Iraq (for baghdad being the capital of the abassids) and so the sufyani will hit Iraq and end the Abbasids once and for all.

It could mean modern day Turkey (created by the Abassids, mamluk army led to the rise of Ottoman Empire)

It could be Iranians (direction from where the Abassids came)

Or the Abassids could mean anyone who claims to be a lover of ahlulbayte (as) but once in power changes their minds.

All we know is that the Abbasids will be involved in that war.

More about that period:

Muhammad ibn Ibrahim an-No’mani narrated from Muhammad ibn Ya’qoub al-Kulayni, from ‘Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Hashem, from his father and from Muhammad ibn Yahya ibn ‘Imran, from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Isa and from ‘Ali ibn Muhammad, from Sahl ibn Ziyad, from Hasan ibn Mahboub, from ‘Amr ibn Abi Meqdam, from Jaber ibn Yazid al-Jo’fi, who said:

Imam al-Baqer (as) said to me:

“Oh Jaber! Sit still and do not move your hands or legs until you see the signs which I am going to tell you.

The first sign will be a disagreement between the sons of someone (ARAB SPRING). I do not foresee that you will (live long enough) to see that, but narrate this hadith for others after me.

Then a caller will call from the heavens, after which the voice of victory will be heard from around Damascus. Then the earth will collapse in one of Damascus’ villages, named al-Jabiyah, and a portion from the right side of the mosque of Damascus will be destroyed.

Then a group of apostates from among the Turks (Russians) will rise, and this will be followed by disorder among the Greeks (NATO). The Turks will come all the way to the island (of Arabia) and the Greeks will arrive in Ramlah.

Oh Jaber! In that year, there will be disorder in the West. It will start in Sham first, and the people of Sham will be divided in to three groups: the group of Ashab, the group of Abqa’, and the group of Sufyani. The Army of Sufyani will fight the Army of Abqa’ and will kill all of them. Then Sufyani will fight Ashab and will kill him, after which his only goal will be to come to Iraq.

On their way to Iraq, they will pass by Qarqisah, where they will kill one hundred thousand vigorous men. Then Sufyani will send an army of seventy thousand men to Kufah, where many will be crucified and killed, while others will be taken as captives.

Then the flags (army) of Khorasan will rise and approach (Kufah) quickly. Some of the companions of the Qaem (as) will be in this army.

The commander of the Army of Sufyani will capture one of our lovers who will be trying to run from Kufah but they will kill him between Hirah and Kufah. Then Sufyani will send an army to Madinah, so Mahdi (as) will head toward Makkah. When the commander of the Army of Sufyani discovers that Mahdi (as) has left Madinah, he will send his men looking for him. However, they will not find him, and he will enter Makkah while he is afraid and in hiding, just like Mousa, the son of ‘Imran, was when he left his people.*

When the Army of Sufyani arrives in Baydha, the caller will call from the heavens, “Oh Baydha! Destroy this nation.”

Therefore, the land of Baydha will swallow all of them except three people whose faces will turn backwards, and they are from the Kalb family. The following verse has been revealed about this incident, ‘Oh you to whom the scripture has been given, believe in what We have sent down, confirming what is (already) with you, before We change their faces, and turn them to their backs’ (4:47).

At this point, the Qaem (as) will be in Makkah leaning on the Ka’bah while seeking refuge with it.”

Then he (the Qaem (as)) will call:

“Oh people! We ask God and those people who answer our call to help us. Verily we are the family of your Prophet and we are the closest people to God and to Muhammad (S).

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about Adam, (should know) that I am he most knowledgeable about Adam (as).

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about Noah, (should know) that I am the most knowledgeable about Noah (as).

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about Abraham, (should know) that I am the most knowledgeable about Abraham (as).

Is it not true that God has said in His Honourable Book, ‘Verily, God chose Adam and Noah and the descendents of Abraham and the descendents of ‘Imran above (all His) creatures, offspring, one from another; and God is hearing, knowing’ (3:33-34)?

I am the remainder of Adam, I am the (holy) relic of Noah, I am the chosen descendant of Abraham, and I am the choice from the family of Muhammad (S).

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about the Book of God, (should know) that I am the most knowledgeable about the Book of God.

Oh people! Those who dispute with me about the traditions and the conduct of the Prophet (S), (should know) that I am the most knowledgeable about his traditions and conduct.

(Oh people!) I ask by God everyone who heard my voice to inform those who are absent. I am asking you through the right of God, the right of His Messenger (S), and through my right on you, which is the right of my nearness to the Messenger of God (S), to help and protect us against those who have oppressed us. We have been oppressed and we have been exiled from our countries and our families; our rights have been usurped from us and the evildoers have been given preference over us.

Fear God in (abandoning us) and do not disappoint us. Support us so that God supports you.”

Imam al-Baqer (as) continued:

“Then God will gather the three hundred and thirteen men for him with no prior appointment, just like the cumulus clouds of autumn.

Oh Jaber! This is the meaning of the verse, ‘Wherever you are, God will bring you all together; verily, God has power over all things’ (2:148).

He will have the covenant of the Messenger of God (S) – which he has inherited from his fathers (as) – with him, and allegiance will be paid to him between Rukn and Maqam.

Oh Jaber! The Qaem (as) is from the sons of Husayn ibn ‘Ali (as) and God will amend his matter in one night.

Oh Jaber! If people get confused about these signs (that I just mentioned), they can (at least) be certain about the fact that he is from the children of the Messenger of God (S) and that he inherits the knowledge from the knowledgeable ones (his father (as)).

However, even if they were not certain about that, then they can be certain about him through the call from the heavens which will mention him with his name and the name of his father and his mother.”

al-Ghaybah by No’mani 149

Ikhtisas 256

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Russians will support Bashar al Assad (possibly As'hab)

The GCC and Zionists will support Sufyani.

The Abqa will come from Egypt, this could be the new Muslim Brotherhood.

Abqa could also be the Syrian opposition supported by Turkey.

It is unclear, but what is clear is that Russia is not leaving Syria, and the GCC along with the Zionist are not having that.

Edited by RiseOrDie

Very good talk that explains the four fitnas foretold by the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and how they relate to current events

The Shiek points out a good point and says: that many scholars before thought that they lived in the Mahdi (as) era also, and he says that he might be wrong (becuase no one know). But if this is really it then we must pay great attention to it.

How is the GCC (gulf cooperation council) related to the Sufyani?

For those who are not aware of the GCC (according to wiki)

The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (CCASG; Arabic: مجلس التعاون لدول الخليج العربية‎), also known as the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC; مجلس التعاون الخليجي), is a political and economic union of the Arab states bordering the Persian Gulf and located on or near the Arabian Peninsula, namely Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates. Jordan and Morocco have been invited to join the council.

ru4f3d2ce2.jpg

First of all it seems like the GCC countries are the only countries not having any leadership changes from the Arab Spring.

Secondly the relationship between the GCC and Israel is so good that they don’t condemn each other and seem to agree on all issues. In other words the GCC have accepted Israel in the Middle East and so they have submitted to the Dajjal and his system. And Israel will not spread fitna in its own districts.

The above includes Morocco and Jordan, in fact Jordan is one of two Arab countries recognising the state of Israel publicly, the other is Egypt and that’s about to change soon with the new government.

So what do we understand from this?

Well, the Kings and Royals of given countries are all Sufyanis, because they are only Muslims by name. But their actions are the opposite. Greed and selfishness runs through this people and they will do whatever it takes for power/maintain power.

They have already begun uniting themselves in alliances and unions and contracts. All they need is a leader to lead them through these tough times with the global sedition. They wont share the wealth, and will kill instantly anyone who opposes them.

This is the system of the Sufyani for you, as illustrated by Abu Sufyan and the Ummayeds.

Interestingly there is always more, the Gulf States are clearly controlled by anti-shi’a governments and Wahhabis, and those from Jordan (sham) some who joined Mu’auyia’s rebellion against Imam Ali (as) leading to the Sunnite / Shi’ite split. When the Sufyani enters Demascus, the other half of his army will come from the Syrian (sham) and they are from kalb tribe. Currently they are rebelling in homs. Banu Kalb location. you see, it all adds up.

And then Morocco, what brings Morocco to the Middle East? Its not complicated at all. When the Abbasids overthrew the Ummayeds; the dynasty didn’t perish, instead it moved its headquarters to the Al Andalus (Spain) and it kept the Moroccan territories under its control, so they kept their influence of glorifying the Ummayeds and damning Ahlulbayte (as) and the Shi’a. Today many Moroccans are living like Europeans, while the others are very strict and extreme.

Abbasid (light green) and Ummayed (dark green):

Abbasid_Caliphate_most_extant.png

When its put together, we can understand why the Army of the Sufyani will be so brutal and oppressive so that it commits such atrocities. They will be brainwashed to an extreme extent that they will believe they are killing in the name of Allah سبحانه وتعالى. At the same time they will be hypocrites. Its like history repeating itself but in a much bigger scale and this time its much, much more serious than ever before.

Other than an economic relation, the GCC also allows countries from the union to share intelligence and allow for military deployment (as seen in Bahrain*).

So the Sufyani will not fight to conquer the Arabian Peninsula, its already under his control and so we understand how he will be able to send troops to Arabia.

Jordan to send 70,000 to the Gulf in 2012.

Islam Times: The Iraqi channel “Al-Itijah” reported that sources in the Jordanian opposition pointed out that Abdullah II is leasing Jordanian soldiers, and each soldier is getting paid nine thousand dollars per month.

The Jordanian opposition sources confirmed that Abdullah II responded to an urgent request from the Persian Gulf states in line with Jordan's upcoming requirements for joining the GCC Council in the Persian Gulf, and sitting on the 7thchair of this group, and that Jordan will start sending those numbers of troops early 2012.

The sources revealed that the figures to be sent to the Persian Gulf states will be divided as follows:

- UAE: fifteen thousand troops.

- State of Qatar: eleven thousand troops.

- Kingdom of Bahrain: six thousand soldiers; who of coursel already there as the opposition stated.

- Saudi Arabia: more than thirty thousand troops.

- Kuwait: ten thousand Jordanian troops.

In 2009: Moroccan and Jordanian forces join Saudi offensive against Houthis

it has already begun ^

The sufyani system (GCC), the Yamani system (Houthis), the Khorasani system (Iran)

The dry valley (wadi al yabis) where the sufyani will emerge is located in Jordan, and so he will rise in Jordan and go to Syria.

When the GCC collapses (end of sufyani), then Israel will follow inshallah.

Good going Brother, keep it up!

Can you please shade more light on this issue.

Also share analysis about Yajooj Majooj.

Yajooj and Majooj is a big topic and if I start it here it will overtake the purpose of this thread.

Nothing is certain and inshallah the Qa'im (as) will fill us in with the real truth and details about them and their breach into our world.

Edited by RiseOrDie

i didn't have to read more than 2 lines to know this is delusional garbage

(salam)

You call the signs of prophet muhammed (saws) and ahlul bayt garbage?

May god be with you.

And yes the yamani isint the houthis(movement) its the seyad nasrallah movement with hiz

Everything is set in motion

It is only a matter of months between us and the real situation that's soon to occur, inshallah!

Edited by Abbas0

Yamani System is not the Houthis, its the Lebanese. Yamani does not mean Yemeni, Yamani comes from the color Yellow, the famous flag of Hizb.

Only time will tell.

I too still think that Hezbollah are the best candidate for the Yamani as seen from my other posts, especially because they bear the yellow banner. I didnt know that Yamani comes from colour yellow, thanks for that. Hassan Nasrallahs is a Hashemite and his ancestors are from Yemen. But remember this, the houthis have a better chance at creating a country unlike Hezbollah which is surrounded by powerful enemies and neighbours. The houthis have overthrown all powers over them, and the houthis are not restricted by the constitution of government decisions. Again Hezbollah has to play by the rules due to the demography and position of Lebanon. While houthis might create the right Sharia in their regions and so they can invite people to the truth, they can also ban the selling of weapons and ban any foreign intervention. Hezbollah is too deep in the conflict, and they need weapons to survive. I could be wrong, but in the thread "houthis, 100,000 as of 2011" there is a video in which you can see yellow banners amongst green banners, even on cars. The youtube channel has many videos about the houthis.

Anyway here are some hadiths that might help us determine something new, perhaps together we can crack it:

I asked Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq(as);When will the deliverance of your Shia come?

He said ; When the Abbasids disagree, their rule will become

weak, those, who have never thought of rule, will seize the opportunity to gain

their (the Abbasids') rule, the Arabs will become uncontrolled, as-Sufyani will

rise, al-Yamani will come with his army, al-Hasani will move with his troops

and then al-Qa'im will appear in Medina and move towards Mecca with the

heritage of the Prophet (pbuh)

^Who is Al Hasani and where could he be from? Is he good or bad? zionist King abdullah of jordan claims ancestry to Imam Hassan (as). (this claim could be a huge fabrication to use him as an excuse to rule over the Shi'a.)

Another hadith:

His Eminence, Ali (a.s) explained the characteristics of Imam Mahdi (a.s), characteristics and number of his followers, the Hasanid Sayyid who would pledge allegiance to him.

the Hasanid will pledge allegiance to Imam Mahdi(as). So its unlikely that he will be Abdullah of Jordan.

In another Hadith:

Sufyani was mentioned before Aba Abdillah as-Sadiq (as). He said: "He (Sufyani) will not rise except after the rising of the one in Sana'a(Yemen).

^This hadith could be refering to Abdul Malik al Houthi from Yemen.

In another Hadith:

Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed bin Oqda narrated from Ahmad bin Yousuf binYa'qoob Abul Hasan al-Ju'fi from Issma'eel bin Mihran from al-Hasan bin Ali bin Abu Hamza from his father and Wuhayb bin Hafs from Abu Baseer that Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (s) had said:

The family of so-and-so must rule.

When they rule and disagree among themselves, their state will be separated and lost.

Al-Khurasani and as-Sufyani will rise against them; this from the east and that from the west.

They will compete towards Kufa as two racehorses until that family will be perished by them.

Another Hadith:

Muhammad bin Hammam narrated from Ja'far bin Muhammad bin Malik from Ali bin Aasim from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Abu Nasr that Imam Abul Hasan ar-Redha(as) had said:

Before the appearance of al-Qa'im, there will be the risings of as-Sufyani, al-Marwani, al-Yamani and Shu'ayb bin Salih.

^Al Marwani is another character.

Like you said brother, only time will tell. For those interested in this topic, it will be great help if you can keep up to date with current news about Hezbollah and the Houthis and let us know of any important developments.

i didn't have to read more than 2 lines to know this is delusional garbage

Imam abu Ja'far al-Baqir (as) said:

If the people of the family of so-and-so disagree

among themselves, then you wait for deliverance to come soon because your

deliverance will not come except after their disagreement. If they disagree,

then expect the cry in Ramadan and the appearance of al-Qa'im. Allah does what

he wills! Al-Qa'im will not appear and you will not get what you look forward

to unless those people disagree among themselves. If that occurs, people will

seize the opportunity against them, separation will occur and then as-Sufyani

will rise.

Are the people not disagreeing today all over the Arab world? should we not anticipate the appearance of Al Qa'im (as) becuase of such events?

**Note: The characters such as the hasanid and al marwani are not inevitable, so they may or may not appear.

Edited by RiseOrDie

Here is he picture I took during my Umrah trip to Medinah about two years ago of the so called "Dajjals Palace". At that time, I had asked our driver and a local Shia guide, and both had said it was a Kings Palace. I was just amazed at how they probably wanted to live in luxury when they visited Medinah and how massive it was in comparison to all the other structures in the area, except for the Holy Prophets Masjid, Masjid Al Nabawi.

Based on our distance, as our hotel was across the street from Masjid Al-Nabawi, this was taken at maximum zoom from my Lumix camera, but it doesn't fully personify the actual size of this palace.

P1000347.jpg

He replied: When the men will resemble women and women will resemble men.When men will satisfy their lusts with men and women with women. When women will ride horses. False testimony will be accepted and true testimony willbe obstructed. Murder will be considered a minor thing. Adultery and usury will be common. People will fear the talks of the evil people. Sufyani will arise from Shaam and Yamani will appear from Yemen. The Baida desert will sink. A youth from Aale Muhammad will be killed between the Rukn and Maqam. He will be Muhammad bin Hasan Nafs-e-Zakiyyah. A call will come from the sky that the truth is with him and with all the Shias. At that time will arise our Qaim.

About that, I always wanted to know: What parts of modern day arabia was considered "Yemen" back then? (i.e the same way palestine, jordan, lebanon and parts of iraq were considered "Sham" back then) as it is important to make that distinction

I believe the misguided people who follow that ahmed al hasan character attribute him as the "Yamani" (even though he's from iraq) as they considered parts of iraq to be yemen back then lol

Edited by Kirmani

Very interesting! But I wonder, if all this is true, how come Khamenei always says that the muslims countries are going to be united and that the end has come for the west rulers in the middle east and that better times are coming soon and so on?

The second thing i wonder is that, I heard that a man named Shuayb ibn saleh will come and 72 months (6 years) after him will Imam Mahdi as come. Is this true? And if it is, who is he?

Very interesting! But I wonder, if all this is true, how come Khamenei always says that the muslims countries are going to be united and that the end has come for the west rulers in the middle east and that better times are coming soon and so on?

The second thing i wonder is that, I heard that a man named Shuayb ibn saleh will come and 72 months (6 years) after him will Imam Mahdi as come. Is this true? And if it is, who is he?

You have answered your own questions .

Khameni knows that only Imam Mahdi (as) can unite all the muslims and so he signalled this through the unity of Muslims. Also when the Imam (as) appears all the zionist rulers and corrupt leaders would have perished. The only good times on earth will be when our 12th Imam (as) appears, theres no other way this could happen before his advent. So we understand Khameni's statement that the time is near.

As for Shuayb ibn saleh, I have read that hadith too and I cant really answer whether its true or not, and there is only that one hadith with that time, I havent found others about the 72 months. and Allah knows best.

but know this: Shuaybe ibn Saleh means, commoner, the son of good(man). The name Shuaybe means one who shows to the right path.

So this is not his real name but a nickname. He will not be or act like a king or president or sultan, he will be of the common people and live normally like the people despite his high position.

Yes you are probably right. But do you think that President Ahmadinejad can be Shuayb? That's what I thought at first but Ahmadinejad came 2005, and it's been already 7 years.

I have also heard that "Imam will come, the age of a human after an islamic revolution." I think this revolution is the revolution in Iran 1979. And I heard that the age of a human is 40 so that would mean that Imam will come around 2019. But some say that the age of a human is 33 because in paradise it is said that everybody is 33 years old (according to sunnis), Im not sure about the shias!

Russian military drafts options for responding to attack on Iran

MOSCOW — Russia has been preparing for the prospect of an Israeli or

U.S. air strike on Iran in 2012.

Officials said the Kremlin has ordered the military to draft options for

a Russian response to any foreign attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities. They

said the Defense Ministry has established a facility to monitor Teheran, an

ally and trading partner of Moscow.

The Russians will come to the Middle East, and they are no better than the Americans.

While in America, they are preparing the people for war. just watch this biased video from Zionist news:

[17/02/2012]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV1sk9mSJEY&feature=player_embedded

When they attack Iran then you know the $ just hit the fan.

US, Europe look at fast but risky penalty on Iran

The United States and Europe are weighing unprecedented punishment against Iran that could cripple the country's financial lifeline but result in higher oil prices for the U.S. and its allies. Underscoring the potential costs, Iran on Wednesday cut oil exports to six European countries.

The Obama administration wants Iran evicted from SWIFT, an independent financial clearinghouse that is crucial to the country's overseas oil sales. That would leapfrog the current slow-pressure campaign of sanctions aimed at persuading Iran to drop what the U.S. and its allies contend is a drive toward developing and building nuclear weapons. It also perhaps would buy time for the U.S. to persuade Israel not to launch a pre-emptive military strike on Iran this spring.

I think it will be just easier to attack Iran than go through all the risky stuff.

Iran warships enter Mediterranean as tensions with Israel grow

Iran's warships entered the Mediterranean on Saturday to show its 'might' to regional countries, as a high-level American official arrived in Israel.

canal_2142797b.jpg

tentions are high and soon they will run through the roof. when that happens the big boys will start thrown big punches, like in a good street fight just the two guys punching each other till they're both bleeding and exhausted. eventually one of them cheats and pulls out a knife (nuke), stabs the other guy. and so everyone on both sides jumps in and a massive brawl breaks out. and that would be world war 3.

@RiseOrDie

SaIam brother. Thank you for the posts.

However, has any attack on lran been foretold by hadith? If it does happen, it will be a colossal event, much more significant and far reaching than the attack on Iraq. To my (very limited) knowledge (and please comment), no hadith exist about an attack on lran while the attack and subsequent carnage on Iraq were at the centre of hadith.

Please provide your opinion, although I pray that I am right in this case :D

I was thinking the same actually. According to ahadeeth the khurasani forces will remain intact and on stand-by till the mahdi gives them the green light to bull-doze their way through to quds like an unstopable train. In the case that Iran is the khurasani force then nobody will be able to mess with them according to ahadeeth if I'm not wrong. WAllahu Aalam

@RiseorDie

Many say that Shuayb ibn saleh is President Amadinejad. But it is said 6 years after, and Ahmadinejad has been president since 2005 which was 7 years ago. So do you think that Shuayb ibn Saleh has already arrived?

There is also a hadith where it is said that Imam Mahdi (as) will come after a time, which is as long as a humans life, after an islamic revolution, which I think is the revolution in Iran. It is said that a human life is 40 years but some say that in Islam, those who enter paradise will be 33 years old (which can also be the length of a human life). So the revolution was 1979. If a human life is 40 years than we end up in 2019, if a human life is 33 years that we end up in 2012 which is this year. Allah knows best!

(salam)

@ madzi

@ Philip

@ Game092

you guys completely forgot about NATO and US troops in Afghanistan

As far as we know about the Khorasani is that he will rise from Khorasan. Not Tehran or Esfahan, but Khorasan.

If the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was to refer to the entire Iran he would have called it by another name, like a wider regional name to include areas like the Rey (tehran region).

He specificly refered to Khorasan, He(khorasani) will rise in Khorasan, not near the border of Iraq.

The way I see it is that Iran will be attacked and there will be heavy casualties, but as history proved numerous times; Iran doesnt stop because of casualties, this isn't a major factor, the Iranians are not scared to die and that is something to worry about for the Arabs and Zions.

The US is unable to keep its naval fleet and troops in the middle east forever, but Iran is in the middle east, and Iran is not going anywhere.

Iran will be attacked, becuase the whole conflict revolves around Iran. The US and Israel will also suffer HEAVY damage, and during that time the Turks(russians or turks) will come to the Sham. and during that time the Sufyani will fight Abqa and As'hab. And that time the Sufyani will win, and gaze towards Iraq.

Do you think that Iran will be in peace when the Turks come down to the Jazira? I dont think so...

Here is my take on this event.

The Iranians will line up on the Iran-Afghan border on the order of Sayed Khamenei, they will face the over 70,000 US troops. On the Afghan/Iran border the deadliest battles will occur in which it will become known as the battle of Khorasan, we will see a clear Iranian victory and as a result from the location, the leader of that campaign will earn the nickname Khorasani. When NATO loses in Afghanistan on the hands of Iranians and afghans, the Aryans and Taliban and all the rightous and oppressed will join up, maybe they will carry the black flags of the taliban and ride through Iran to the middle east to kick some *** and of course, to stop the sufyani. This is why the Yamani will be the most rightous, becuase the khorasani army will have many good hearted people but very brutal, they will show no mercy. As hadith states, woe to those who will reject any of the Sufyani or Khorasani. (It will be with us or against us moment.)

** The taliban are of the greatest fighters in this modern age, possibly the best in the world.

As for who and why...

I think Sayed Ali Hoseyni Khamenei is the Khorasani, he will order the liberation of Afghanistan when war breaks out. This must happen anyway, becuase the khorasani cant go to the middle east while the Americans occupy Afghanistan. There will be no such thing as a two front war for the khorasani, he will move as fast as the sufyani and then they will race to kufa. He will make Mashhad(Razavi Khorasan) the centre of his movement, near Imam Ridha (as) shrine

Shuayb ibn Saleh must be a good commander as he will lead the great army. We dont know if Dr Ahmedinejad is Shuayb ibn Saleh, we dont know if he is a good commander (even though he does seem like a historical character/ like someone who will make history). If Ahmedinejad leads the army to liberate Afghanistan, then yes it is him.

That army will have such high moral after a decisive victory, the army wont be stopped till it reaches Jerusalem..

A possible fitna could spread from the Iranian legislative election, 2012 (2nd march, 2012).

Edited by RiseOrDie

^^ OK well this does not contradict that nobody will b able to mess with Iran until it's time to liberate quds.

Of course every nation and individual will suffer in struggle before this happens on all sides.

And may I ask on what basis you believe that Taliban specifically are the best fighters in the world?

Thank you for your generous input on this forum

(wasalam)

Even if they mess with Iran they cant destroy its armed forces. over 70 million population counts for something.

They will target the nuclear facilities and airfields and Irans naval assets. they will hit headquarters and disable Irans anti air systems. during that time Iran will defeat the Americans in Aghan.

The khorasani must earn his name, and his army must earn its fame before it goes to the middle east for glory.

As for Pakistan, yes they will be in that conflict but no one knows how it will play out.

A war on Iran will at least last for 5 years or so...All these events mentioned "can not" happen during a few months. That's why I don't think that the arrival of Imam Mahdi (as) is as close as we think it is, It is close ofcourse but not as close as we think.

Btw, The israeli army have closed the al-aqsa mosque! http://www.presstv.ir/detail/227454.html

@RiseOrDie

Shukran brother, but I'm not sure you replied to my question specificly. Here it is:

However, has any attack on lran been foretold by hadith? If it does happen, it will be a colossal event, much more significant and far reaching than the attack on Iraq. To my (very limited) knowledge (and please comment), no hadith exist about an attack on lran while the attack and subsequent carnage on Iraq were at the centre of hadith.

Also, while I admire your and a lot of people's optimism on the Iranian capability, the truth is that, unfortunately, of the 70 million, a huge percentage are people, young and old, that have deviated from religion to such an extent that nothing remains of their parents religion in them except hatred and animosity towards it.

There is a reason Afghanistan is refered to as the graveyard of empires

graveyardC.jpg

besides having the best training and experience due to 2 generations of war, the Taliban are relentless. To never give up, never surrender, never tire, never rest.

Nobody would have thought that heavy weapons and advanced technology of super empires couldn't defeat mountain fighters with light weapons.

I'm surprised you guys havent noticed this already.

But I know your opinion on the taliban, usually they are associated with Al qaeda(US puppet). And they oppress the Shi'a. I believe they do the wrong things for the right reasons. They have the idea, but lack the knowledge to implement it. Their hearts are in the right place, they do not fight for power, money, or position. they fight for the cause. But they need a guide.

Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (1996-2001):

During the five-year history of the Islamic Emirate, much of the population experienced restrictions on their freedom and violations of their human rights. Women were banned from jobs, girls forbidden to attend schools or universities. Those who resisted were punished instantly. Communists were systematically eradicated and thieves were punished by amputating one of their hands or feet. Meanwhile, the Taliban managed to nearly eradicate the majority of the opium production by 2001.

Again, they do the wrong things for the right reasons.

(video) These men are fighting for Allah, they are willing to sacrifice their families for the cause of Allah:

If you give the Americans the same weapons as the Taliban then it will be game over in a matter of weeks if not days. :dry:

Taliban: greatest guerrilla insurgency?

As the war in Afghanistan continues nine years on, author James Fergusson analyses the success of the Taliban and asks how the insurgency has managed to endure the world's mightiest armies.

Before the British Army deployed to Helmand in southern Afghanistan in the summer of 2006, it was confidently asserted by military intelligence that there were "no more than a thousand"Taliban insurgents in the entire province. The assumption was that they would be no match for the 3,300-strong task force originally sent to challenge them.

If the military analysts had been right, the province should certainly have been purged of violence by now. Nato forces have killed far more than a thousand Taliban in Helmand province since 2006. And yet the insurgency continues to deepen.

Read more

@ madzi

(salam)

No it doesnt specificly say there will be an attack on Iran in hadith. But i'm judging by the current political crises and connecting them with prophecy. When the past meets with the present. As you know not every single major event and war in the middle east have been prophecised and this is a fact. Only Allah knows the details, we only have signs, AND ONLY WHEN THE SIGNS OCCUR WE CAN COME BACK and undertsnad the hadith fully!!! until then everything is just specualtion!

Also, while I admire your and a lot of people's optimism on the Iranian capability, the truth is that, unfortunately, of the 70 million, a huge percentage are people, young and old, that have deviated from religion to such an extent that nothing remains of their parents religion in them except hatred and animosity towards it.

When I said Iran has 70 million people I didnt mean that all the 70 million will fight. Come on man seriously lets think outside the box and be realistic.

What I meant was is that Iran has a big population, which means unlike smaller countries, Iran will not be knocked out with one or two blows.

and also what I meant was, a country that has 70 million people can recruit more soldiers than a country with 30 million people. Hence they will never run out of manpower..

Becuase Iran has a big population it means Iran can support an offensive war.

Edited by RiseOrDie

@RiseOrDie

actually the afghan's biggest advantage is their terrain .. much like the houthis in northern Yemen, who were able to repel US-backed Saudi and Yemeni government forces, including advanced weaponry, while they had hardly any weapons themselves.

and referring to the "taliban" is a bit sensitive of course; because it seems they are a creation of the US, which is still occupying their country.

Also, personally i hope to Allah that nobody attacks Iran the way described. Of course it can happen & many people would like to think so, but i still maintain hope that nobody will attack Iran until the time for quds liberation has come .. and this is mere hope, which i think does not clash with any of our prophetic predictions.

Anyway, let us see what happens now for real & respect to all the great fighters of the world, including the VICTORIOUS hezb Allah and basij forces, that have managed to withstand occupation.

And of course the Afghan people joining their historic relatives in Iran would be a great solution. Let's see what Allah has planned for His ummah.

There is good and evil everywhere. I have hope in some of the Talibans just like I have hope in some Alwaites

There will be two black bannered armies and they are NOT affiliated..

One will be from Banu Abbas, this banner will differ amongst themselves and they will be destroyed by Sufyani later

The second will be that of the Khorasani, and this army will ask for the Mahdi (as) and this army will not be stopped.

Anyone like to speculate who the Abbasids might be and why?

Regards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAEcz_OOuU8&feature=g-all-f&context=G2e8ab80FAAAAAAAAAAA