Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haydar Husayn

Calling On Other Than Allah In The Quran

Rate this topic

Please show me one verse about calling on other than Allah. Just one.

I think you have got 'one' verse above,and i have already quoted many,where human beings asked help from Prophets,or Prophets sought help of 'Momineen',so you should have remembered them,and i hope you do.

I think you have got 'one' verse above,and i have already quoted many,where human beings asked help from Prophets,or Prophets sought help of 'Momineen',so you should have remembered them,and i hope you do.

That isn't calling on them as people call on Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, or like people call on Imam Ali (as) now. Try again.

In a general context:

"They will have no power of intercession, save him who has made a covenant with his Lord."

Noble Quran 19:87

In the context of Angels interceding on behalf of humans:

"The angels hymn the praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for those on the Earth."

Noble Quran 42:5

ALI

We aren't discussing intercession, we are talking about calling on other than Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

That isn't calling on them as people call on Allah سبحانه وتعالى, or like people call on Imam Ali (as) now. Try again.

We aren't discussing intercession, we are talking about calling on other than Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

When Allah is discussing that He has made some people capable of help,that should be sufficient proof,now how He sould have elaborated it,its not our choice.

Can you tell me how many Rakaats are for each Salaat as per Quran? Please give me one Ayat where it is told?

If you would like to get Ayaat for your every interest in a way you desire then so many Wajibaat would become suspicious even.

What intercession is? calling to someone much nearest to Allah,which is infact calling to Allah Himself.

Edited by Kaniz e Zahra

When Allah is discussing that He has made some people capable of help,that should be sufficient proof,now how He sould have elaborated it,its not our choice.

No, Allah (swt) says he will allow some people to interceed. And they will, on the Day of Judgement. In the meantime, the angels may pray for our forgivess if we perform certain acts.

Nowhere does Allah (swt) say to call on those who are close to Him, or any such thing. And I notice that none of you actually deal with the verses I quoted. You just say that they are all referring to idols, when this isn't even true.

Can you tell me how many Rakaats are for each Salaat as per Quran? Please give me one Ayat where it is told?

If you would like to get Ayaat for your every interest in a way you desire then so many Wajibaat would become suspicious even.

No, but I can give you many hadith, and there are no verses in the Quran contradicting those ahadith.

By the way, considering that we are told by the Imams (as) to reject ANY hadith that goes against the Qur'an, it's quite a big problem if you can't prove that it is permissible to call on other than Allah (swt) just from the Qur'an, since there are countless verses against doing this.

No, Allah (swt) says he will allow some people to interceed. And they will, on the Day of Judgement. In the meantime, the angels may pray for our forgivess if we perform certain acts.

Nowhere does Allah (swt) say to call on those who are close to Him, or any such thing. And I notice that none of you actually deal with the verses I quoted. You just say that they are all referring to idols, when this isn't even true.

No, but I can give you many hadith, and there are no verses in the Quran contradicting those ahadith.

Yes and even we gave you Ahadees that were not getting contradicted by Quran as well.

Allah clearly said He had made 'Momineen' helpers of Prophet(saww) as well,if He was to called upon only,why others were required to mention? Was there any need?

And in many verses Allah talked about intercession without mention of Doomsday.

We aren't discussing intercession, we are talking about calling on other than Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

Please give an example of a Shi'ah Ithna Asheri calling on other than Allah (JJH) without the intention of intercession?

We call on Imams (as) because they hear us (directly or not is not the argument here) but intention is for a beloved of Allah (JJH) to intercede on our worthless behalf.

The few times this came up in conversation with other Shi'ah it's always in context of intercession on our behalf via an elevated intermediary.

That doesn't negate calling directly nor does it (mazhallah) set up anyone as His (JJH) partner or equal.

ALI

Please give an example of a Shi'ah Ithna Asheri calling on other than Allah (JJH) without the intention of intercession?

Would an example of someone who believes that he is receiving help directly from the Imams (as), but in the knowledge that their power is not independent of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, be good enough?

Otherwise, you are going to have to tell me exactly what you mean by 'intention of intercession'.

We call on Imams (as) because they hear us (directly or not is not the argument here) but intention is for a beloved of Allah (JJH) to intercede on our worthless behalf.

The few times this came up in conversation with other Shi'ah it's always in context of intercession on our behalf via an elevated intermediary.

That doesn't negate calling directly nor does it (mazhallah) set up anyone as His (JJH) partner or equal.

ALI

Allah (swt) doesn't say anything about intention in the Qur'an, He just says not to call on others. As for the intercession mentioned, that is for the forgiveness of sins, and is on the Day of Judgement.

And they serve beside Allah what can neither harm them nor profit them, and they say: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Do you (presume to) inform Allah of what He knows not in the heavens and the earth? Glory be to Him, and supremely exalted is He above what they set up (with Him). [Qur'an 10:18, Shakir translation]

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Would an example of someone who believes that he is receiving help directly from the Imams (as), but in the knowledge that their power is not independent of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, be good enough?

Otherwise, you are going to have to tell me exactly what you mean by 'intention of intercession'.

Allah (swt) doesn't say anything about intention in the Qur'an, He just says not to call on others. As for the intercession mentioned, that is for the forgiveness of sins, and is on the Day of Judgement.

And they serve beside Allah what can neither harm them nor profit them, and they say: These are our intercessors with Allah. Say: Do you (presume to) inform Allah of what He knows not in the heavens and the earth? Glory be to Him, and supremely exalted is He above what they set up (with Him). [Qur'an 10:18, Shakir translation]

When He is not mentioning it where ever He is mentioning intercession,except one or two places,how can you say He means everywhere the same thing?

And again the Ayat for pagans.

Salam

The main Satan 'Iblees' can see all the people as per the Holy Quran:

O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

[Quran, 7:27]

i say you dont read before you quote an authority, quran says for he and his tribe,

So Satan is watching over you and me too

If iblees alone can watch everone why did quraan included his tribe is the verse.

In your mind Allah has only such weak powers. I doubt your Iman because in next few years Americans will achieve these powers. Or I think they already have and working on other powers too.

Your god is weaker than America right now. Do something for your faith. Or you will very easily fall prey to dajjal fitna. Dajjal will have much highier powers than what you have mentioned. It means will you pray dajjal after his appearance.

Allah is much much greater than your small thinking. Power which you have mentioned can even be given trillion of people and it would have no effect on his greatness. For my Allah these things are nothing.

its very nice to know that usa are on way to create a technology which knows everything hears everything across universe. Good morning child there is no such thing possible haha.

Ohhhh may be you r saying that your god is ali , sorry to hurt your fake and dirty belief.

Salam.

i say you dont read before you quote an authority, quran says for he and his tribe,

If iblees alone can watch everone why did quraan included his tribe is the verse.

The word 'AND' clearly answers the question. It means both Iblees and his tribe men see the people. And it will be applicable on both individually not collectively.

Ask Allah (swt) the reason for including his tribes men.

The meaning of the verse of the Quran is very clear.

wassalam

Salam.

The word 'AND' clearly answers the question. It means both Iblees and his tribe men see the people. And it will be applicable on both individually not collectively.

Ask Allah (swt) the reason for including his tribes men.

The meaning of the verse of the Quran is very clear.

wassalam

deception is the art of satan , why do u follow the footprints of satan and decieve?

Ok i say again you do read my post properly and to refute me you quote a verse from quraan, let me help u once again.

I asked a simple thing can any dead or living listen know and hear to every living bieng (includes satan) and answer(thier prayers) them like Allah swt does.

In response you quote me a verse where the verse satan and his tribe can see everyone from some place which we know not. Fine i ask again you to read just the line above what i ask and what was your response.

My query was not can someone "see" everyone (as the verse says just see) my question was can someone "listen" "know" "hear" and respond to thier prayers.

Allah knows best.

May Allah forgive us for our mistakes

deception is the art of satan , why do u follow the footprints of satan and decieve?

Ok i say again you do read my post properly and to refute me you quote a verse from quraan, let me help u once again.

I asked a simple thing can any dead or living listen know and hear to every living bieng (includes satan) and answer(thier prayers) them like Allah swt does.

In response you quote me a verse where the verse satan and his tribe can see everyone from some place which we know not. Fine i ask again you to read just the line above what i ask and what was your response.

My query was not can someone "see" everyone (as the verse says just see) my question was can someone "listen" "know" "hear" and respond to thier prayers.

Allah knows best.

May Allah forgive us for our mistakes

Its obvious who is actually following footsteps of satan,what an illogical response you gave,if one can see everywhere ,why can't he listen,hear and respond?

When Allah says the martyrs are alive so whats the point of making analogies with ordinary dead?

Can you elaborate in which ways martyrs live?

These are some of the hadith that sunnis use to validate istighatha and istimdaad.

Al-Bukhari narrates in his Sahih that our mother Hajar, when she was running in search of water between Safa and Marwa, heard a voice and called out: "O you whose voice you have made me hear! If there is a ghawth (help/helper) with you (then help me)!" and an angel appeared at the spot of the spring of Zamzam.

Abu Ya`la, Ibn al-Sunni, and al-Tabarani in al-Mu`jam al-Kabir narrated that the Prophet (saws) said: "If one of you loses something or seeks help or a helper (ghawth), and he is in a land where there is no one to befriend, let him say: "O servants of Allah, help me! (ya `ibad Allah, aghithuni), for verily Allah has servants whom one does not see." Al-Haythami said in Majma` al-Zawa'id (10:132): "The men in its chain of transmission have been declared reliable despite weakness in one of them."

Al-Bayhaqi narrates on the authority of Ibn `Abbas in "Kitab al-Aadaab" (p. 436) and with a second chain mawquf from Ibn `Abbas in "Shu`ab al-Iman" (1:445-446=1:183 #167; 6:128 #7697) and a third from Ibn Mas`ud in "Hayat al-Anbiya' ba`da Wafatihim" p. 44: "Allah has angels on the earth - other than the [two] record-keepers - who keep a record [even] of the leaves that fall on the ground. Therefore, if one of you is crippled in a deserted land where no-one is in sight, let him cry out: a'înû 'ibâd Allâh rahimakum Allâh, 'Help, O servants of Allah, may Allah have mercy on you!' Verily he shall be helped, if God wills." Ibn Hajar said its chain is fair (isnaduhu hasan) in "al-amali"

Ibn Abi Shayba relates in his "Musannaf" (7:103) from Aban ibn Salih that the Prophet (saws) said: "If one of you loses his animal or his camel in a deserted land where there is no-one in sight, let him say: "O servants of Allah, help me! (yâ 'ibâd Allâh a'înûnî), for verily he will be helped."

Ahmad relates in his Musnad (4:217) that at the time of the greatest fitna of the Dajjal, when the Muslims will be at their weakest point, and just before `Isa ibn Maryam descends at the time of salat al-fajr, people will hear a caller calling out three times: "O people, al-ghawth (the helper) has come to you!"

Ibn Kathir in his history, al-Bidaya wal- Nihaya [7:91, Year 18] narrates that `Umar (ra) sought help and relief from drought and famine in Madina by writing to `Amr ibn al-As and Abu Musa al-Ash`ari in Egypt and Basra respectively, each with the words, "Yaa ghawthaah li Ummati Muhammad! = Help! Help! for the Community of Muhammad!" If this is not istighaatha and isti`aana then there is no istighaatha and isti`aana.

It is related that:

One night, the Prophet of
Allah
- may
Allah
bless him and grant him peace - was in his house and was heard to proclaim 'I am here!' (
labayk!
) three times and 'You have been granted help' also three times (
nusirta!
). Umm al- Mu'minin, Maymunah - may
Allah
be well pleased with her - asked the Prophet - may
Allah
bless him and grant him peace - whom he had been talking to since there was no one present. He - may
Allah
bless him and grant him peace - replied, 'I was talking to a person called Rajiz from the tribe of Bani Ka'ab. He asked for help from me against the Quraysh.' Umm al- Mu'minin, Maymunah - may
Allah
be well pleased with her - said that when she finished Fajr prayer the next morning, she heard Rajiz calling out in the streets of Madina: "Ya Rasul
Allah
! Help us and call the servants of
Allah
to help us."

أبي رحمه الله قال حدثني عبد الله بن جعفر عن أحمد بن محمد عن ابن أبي نجران قال سمعت أبا الحسن ع يقول من عادى شيعتنا فقد عادانا و من والاهم فقد والانا لأنهم منا خلقوا من طينتنا من أحبهم فهو منا و من أبغضهم فليس منا شيعتنا ينظرون بنور الله و يتقلبون في رحمة الله و يفوزون بكرامة الله ما من أحد من شيعتنا يمرض إلا مرضنا لمرضه و لا اغتم إلا اغتممنا لغمه و لا يفرح إلا فرحنا لفرحه و لا يغيب عنا أحد من شيعتنا أين كان في شرق الأرض أو غربها و من ترك من شيعتنا دينا فهو علينا و من ترك منهم مالا فهو لورثته

From Ibn Abī Najrān said, I heard Abā al-Hasan (as) and he said: “Whoever hates our shī`ahs, has certainly hated us, and whoever follows them, has certainly followed us, because they are from us, and they are created from our clay. Whoever loves them has loved us, and whoever hates them is not from us. Our Shī`ahs see through the nūr(light) of Allāh, and they turn (move) in the mercy of Allāh, and triumph in the honor of Allāh. No one from our shī`ahs becomes ill except that we become ill due to his illness, they do not become sad, except that we are sad for his sadness. And they are not happy except that we are happy for his happiness, and nothing is concealed from us from one of our shī`ahs, whether it is in the east or the west of the earth. And the debt that is left from our shī`ahs is our debt, and whoever leaves it from them the fortune is left to his heir.

[source: Sifaat-Al-Shia, Sheikh Saduq, Pg.3]

Note: As per Sanad analysis this narrations is Saheeh/Authentic

http://www.marefatea...ring-and-seeing

Edited by muhibb-ali

Its obvious who is actually following footsteps of satan,what an illogical response you gave,if one can see everywhere ,why can't he listen,hear and respond?

When Allah says the martyrs are alive so whats the point of making analogies with ordinary dead?

Can you elaborate in which ways martyrs live?

question 1.

I am saying that there should be no one between the Allah and muslim, we shud be making dua directly to Allah. And for that you saying me i am following footsteps of satan! This is very nice to know that satan says make dua directly to Allah: is this what u meant by saying that to me?

Question 2.

I and you can see the moon but cant hear what is going on thr. The verse says something similar, you r saying just because they can see so they can hear and know too ( this is what you say not the verse). Now i would like know how to hear voices using vision.

SubhanAllah the verse regarding martyr says : dont call them dead, so only they are called martyr's in the way of Allah, Allah swt wants us refrain from calling them dead, verse continues says "you know not", why did Allah swt said "you know not" means we dont know how they are alive only Allah swt knows about it. Scientifically(according to human science) they are dead but Allah tells us not to call them dead so we call them martyr.

Question 3.(imp)

See you did not answer my query, you are giving me a wrong verse regd the satan vision upon seeing people i have answered up in this post.I am asking where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does).

If u dont want change ur belief thats upto u. You call yourself muslim and justify which is shirk how is that possible?

Question 4.

Ok if you persist that martyr's r alive like living human biengs, ok let me ask one more thing . Every muslim accepts that who wrongdoers they will be punished in grave and then afterwards they will dwell in hell fire. Here a dead who is wrongdoer, A dead who has no feeling at all then what is the purpose of punshing them in grave if they dead and no feeling at all. What is the use of punishing a dead(wrongdoer) in the grave?

read my reply regd martyr's again

Edited by dhiya_kalbi

Yes you are following his footsteps,i did n't mean that in last post but now i wanted to say this,even satan wanted to get direct with Allah,did he decline Allah's Tauheed,His supermacy,His powers? no he declined to accept authority of His Vicegerent,that is what you are doing.

The second thing you asked was we can see moon but can't hear whats going on there,and the verse is saying satan can see it does n't mean he can hear too,that is what you asked? So if he could not hear,how does he hear even the thoughts in your mind,as you seek Allah's refuge from his whispers,how does he read your thoughts,and influence your action?

The third point where does Quran explicitly says that call to dead? ok where does Quran tells you how many rakats are in Salaat?

No, so there are Ahadees telling these things ,and what does your books say,that Prophet Musa(as) asked Prophet Muhammad(saww) to ask Allah to decrease the number of prayers from fifty to five,so how did the dead Prophet intercede on behalf of this ummah?

Last point is going against you when you believe dead can only feel pleasure ,and pain if he/she will have life back there,then how does she/he so helpless to listen? When you don't know how Martyrs are kept alive,how can you speculate they are able to do what or whats not?

Yes you are following his footsteps,i did n't mean that in last post but now i wanted to say this,even satan wanted to get direct with Allah,did he decline Allah's Tauheed,His supermacy,His powers? no he declined to accept authority of His Vicegerent,that is what you are doing.

good deception is an art and you know to play. :)

i said "if you say Satan says make dua directly to Allah: is this what u meant by saying that to me?"

you say i am following footsteps of satan because i do not accept his Vicegerent; As a muslim I accept Adam as a Prophet of Allah. "let me know if i have said i dont believe in any of the Prophet's"

The second thing you asked was we can see moon but can't hear whats going on there,and the verse is saying satan can see it does n't mean he can hear too,that is what you asked? So if he could not hear,how does he hear even the thoughts in your mind,as you seek Allah's refuge from his whispers,how does he read your thoughts,and influence your action?

i asked a simple question where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does). and you quote me a verse i said where the verse says satan sees everyone from somewhere. When did ask you can satan see(only) everything and everyone?

please quote me authority from Quran.

The third point where does Quran explicitly says that call to dead? ok where does Quran tells you how many rakats are in Salaat? No

I did not Ask where is Shia Imamat of Hazrat Ali and his progeny in Quraan ; LOL :)

so there are Ahadees telling these things ,and what does your books say,that Prophet Musa(as) asked Prophet Muhammad(saww) to ask Allah to decrease the number of prayers from fifty to five,so how did the dead Prophet intercede on behalf of this ummah?

Prophet Muhammad Saws Was alive and was on Mehraj and He was seeing Prophet Musa as In front and cud talk and hear ,Prophet Musa (as) did not intercede he only suggested to Beloved Prophet Muhammad SAWS to go Allah again get it decreased. RasulAllah (saw) was not speaking to Prophet Moses in front of his Grave, he was standing right there in front of Him (SAWS) (like real)

Last point is going against you when you believe dead can only feel pleasure ,and pain if he/she will have life back there,then how does she/he so helpless to listen?

i Say you dont read properly, next time before replying before read completely and dont misquote me.

i Said Wrongdoers are also dead then what is the punishment meant for them in Grave if they are dead(means punishment on dead does not make sense, to punish he must feel see listen fear); you quote me a verse regd Martyr's are alive so to reply i was giving Example

i quote my answer REGD martyr's again :

SubhanAllah the verse regarding martyr says : dont call them dead, so only they are called "martyr's" in the way of Allah, Allah swt wants us refrain from calling them dead, verse continues says "you know not", why did Allah swt said "you know not" means we dont know how they are alive only Allah swt knows about it. Scientifically(according to human science) they are dead but Allah tells us not to call them dead so we call them martyr.

Allah SWT says "you(humans) know not" how they are Alive , And i say i dont know how they are Alive only Allah SWT Knows. i Agree with Allah swt that i dont know how they are alive.

When you don't know how Martyrs are kept alive,how can you speculate they are able to do what or whats not?

i assume i answered , i am tempted to ask something ; do you know how martyr's are alive? Because Allah says you know not.

As you did not answer my question i will quote IMP question AGAIN

where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does).

quote an unambigious verse , ok.

"speculate" me! look who is talking.

Quran 39 : 3

Is it not to Allah that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah." Truly Allah will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

Surah Kahf 102

Do the Unbelievers think that they can take My servants as protectors besides Me? Verily We have prepared Hell for the Unbelievers for (their) entertainment.

Hell for the Entertaintment for who are doing intercession hahaha lol.

From the Holy Quran

Allah (swt) says in the Holy Quran:

وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ رَضُوا مَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَقَالُوا حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ سَيُؤْتِينَا اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَرَسُولُهُ إِنَّا إِلَى اللَّهِ رَاغِبُونَIf only they had been content with what Allah and His Messenger gave them, and had said, "Sufficient unto us is Allah! Allah and His Messenger will soon give us of His bounty: to Allah do we turn our hopes!" [Quran 9:59]

In another verse of the Holy Quran:

وَمَا نَقَمُوا إِلَّا أَنْ أَغْنَاهُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ

This revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them. [Quran 9:74]

Allah is referring to someone besides Him as a Granter,if it brings hell as per you,then you shall be first to taste it for denying Quranic Verses.

Now you will say it was only for that time when Prophet(saww) was alive,so you think the verse is suspended nauzbillah?Do you really think Quran is eternal?

Moses was standing before him,he was not standing beside his grave? How was a living talking to dead? Show us a Quranic verse which say a living person can communicate to dead?

I did n't say that satan asks you to pray,but surely he has asked you to put aside His nearest,and dearest ones while praying.

Just belief in Prophets is not enough ,in above mentioned verses ,Allah is mentioning their bestowing authorities,so declining their one attribute is equal to decline their authority,so what else satan did? If it was merely belief,he might have accepted Adam as prophet,but he did n't bow down to his authority,that was the point.

From the Holy Quran

æóáóæú Ãóäøóåõãú ÑóÖõæÇ ãóÇ ÂÊóÇåõãõ Çááøóåõ æóÑóÓõæáõåõ æóÞóÇáõæÇ ÍóÓúÈõäóÇ Çááøóåõ ÓóíõÄúÊöíäóÇ Çááøóåõ ãöä ÝóÖúáöåö æóÑóÓõæáõåõ ÅöäøóÇ Åöáóì Çááøóåö ÑóÇÛöÈõæäóIf only they had been content with what Allah and His Messenger gave them, and had said, "Sufficient unto us is Allah! Allah and His Messenger will soon give us of His bounty: to Allah do we turn our hopes!" [Quran 9:59]

please read the verse properly if u had little knowledge of arabic grammar you wouldnt be quoting this verse.

Read the bolded part carefully if you missed it.

In another verse of the Holy Quran:

æóãóÇ äóÞóãõæÇ ÅöáøóÇ Ãóäú ÃóÛúäóÇåõãõ Çááøóåõ æóÑóÓõæáõåõ ãöä ÝóÖúáöåö

This revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them. [Quran 9:74]

are you sure you quoting me a complete verse here?

With all my humility i ask you to quote a complete verse and if possible support your claim with the context.

i am wondering am i asking you unclear question . Please read my question again and reply accordingly :)

where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does).

i think this fourth time i repeated my question hopefully I'll see a verse which answers my question. :)

Edited by dhiya_kalbi

Holy Quran: Sura: 72 (Al-Jinn) Verse:25-26

عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ فَلَا يُظْهِرُ عَلَىٰ غَيْبِهِ أَحَدًا

إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِنْ رَسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا

"He knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries.

Except a messenger whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him."

Chapter: 72, Verse 25-26.

I have read that verse well,Allah is sufficient still He referred to help of Prophet(saww),that means His help reaches His creations through His loved ones.But eyes of your heart are blind,i can't help.

where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does)

Imam Ali (as) said:

يموت من مات منا و ليس بميت و يبقى من بقي منا

"..The One who Dies among us does not die (actually) and will remain.."

[source: Basair Ad-darajat Pg 275]

Imam Ali (as) said:

عَنْ خَاتَمِ النَّبِيِّينَ ص إِنَّهُ يَمُوتُ مَنْ مَاتَ مِنَّا وَ لَيْسَ بِمَيِّتٍ وَ يَبْلَى مَنْ بَلِيَ مِنَّا وَ لَيْسَ بِبَال"

From the Last of the Prophets (saww) who said, "He who dies from among us is not dead and he who decays from among us does not really decay."

[source: Nahjul Balagha Sermon: 87]

http://www.marefatea...he-ahlulbait-as

Edited by muhibb-ali

Rasool Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) prepared for the battle of Tabook, appointed Maola Ali (s.a.) his Khalifa in Madina and left. Defeat and disgrace was in the fate of the army. Jibraeel (a.s.) came down and revealed:

‘Ya Nabi Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) certainly Allah is saying Salaam to you and is giving you the good news of victory, but you have the choice that if you wish Angels can come down to murder, and if you wish then call Ali (s.a.) he can come.’

So Nabi (s.a.w.a.w.) chose Ali (s.a.), then Jibraeel (a.s.) said: ‘Turn your face towards Madina and call: Ya Abal Ghais Adrikni Ya Ali Adrikni Ya Ali (s.a.).’

In short, Maola Ali (s.a.) heard the call of Rasool Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) in Madina and said: ‘Labbaik, I am coming.’

And took Salman with, Salman stepped on the foot steps of Maola Ali (s.a.), after seventeen steps found himself in the battle field along with Maola Ali (s.a.). Allah gave victory through Maola Ali (s.a.) and this verse was revealed: ‘And Allah sufficed the believers in murdering’ (al Ahzaab 25)

(al Qatra, V 1, P 193)

It is narrated that Hazrat Haroon (a.s.) met his brother Musa (a.s), and both of them went to Fir’aon (l.u.), and felt fear in heart, then one horse rider went in front of them, whose dress was of gold and there was a golden sword in his hand, and Fir’aon loved gold too much. That rider said to Fir’aon: “Listen to these two men otherwise I will murder you.”

Fir’aon was confused. When they went away, he called the door-keepers to investigate that why they let the horse-rider come in without permission? They said by swearing by his honour: ‘We did not let any one come in except those two men.’

And that horse rider was Maola Ali (s.a.), by whom Allah used to help his Prophets (a.s.) secretly, and helped Hazrat Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.) openly by him. Beware! He is Kalimatullah al-Kubra by whom Allah helped his Aoliya, in whichever form He pleased, helped through him, and if you call Allah by that Kalima only then He accepts and rescues, and he is indicated in His saying:

‘And We will appoint such Sultan for both of you that they will not be able to reach you due to Our Ayaat’ (Qasas 35).

Ibne Abbas (r.a.) narrated: That horse rider was Ayatul Kubra for both of them.

(al Qatra, V 1, P 121)

Abdullah bin Masood came to Rasool Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) and after Salaam said: Ya Rasool Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) show me Haqq so I can see it with my eyes.” He (s.a.w.a.w.) said: “ O ibne Masood! Enter this room and look what you can see.” He said: I entered and saw that Imam Ali (s.a.) is busy praying and he is saying humbly in Raku o Sajood: ‘Ya Allah! for the sake of Your Nabi (s.a.w.a.w.) forgive the sinful among my Shias.’

So I came out to tell about it to Rasool Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) but I saw him (s.a.w.a.w.) praying as well and saying humbly in Raku o Sajood: ‘Ya Allah! for the sake of Your Wali Ali (s.a.) forgive the sinful among my Ummah.’ I was perplexed, when he (s.a.w.a.w.) finished his prayer, said to me: ‘Do you do Kufr after Eman?’ I replied: ‘No. Ya Rasool Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) I swear by your life, I did not see anything except that Ali (s.a.) who was asking Allah for the sake of your high status, and then saw you and you (s.a.w.a.w.) was asking Allah for the sake of his (s.a.) high status. So I do not know between you both who have higher status near Allah?’ He (s.a.w.a.w.) said: ‘O ibne Masood! No doubt Allah has created me and Ali and Hassan and Hussain (s.a.a.) from His Noor e Quds. When Allah intended to spread the creations then He created skies and earth from the essence (smell) of my Noor, and I swear by Allah I am greater than skies and earth. And He created Arsh and Kursi from the essence of Noor of Ali (s.a.), and I swear by Allah, Ali (s.a.) is greater than Arsh and Kursi. And He created Hoor al Een and Angels from the essence of Noor of Hassan (s.a.), and I swear by Allah, Hassan (s.a.) is greater than Hoor al Een and Angels.

And He created Laoh and Qalum from the essence of Noor of Hussain (s.a.) and I swear by Allah Hussain (s.a.) is greater than Laoh and Qalum.

At that time Easts and Wests were dark, so Angels started screaming and calling: Ya Ilahi, O our Lord! for the sake of these Anwaar whom you created, take us out of this darkness, at that time Allah spoke another word and created Rooh from it, and by placing al-Noor in that Rooh He created Fatima al-Zahra, and gave her place in front of Arsh, then Easts and Wests became bright, and due to this high quality gave her name al-Zahra.

O ibne Masood! when it will be day of Qiyamah, Allah Azza wa Jalla will say to me and Ali (s.a.): ‘Enter in paradise who loved you both, and cast in Fire who kept malice to you both’, and this is the meaning of this saying of Allah: ‘Cast you both in Jahannam all opponents deniers.’ (Qaaf 24) I asked: ‘Ya Rasool Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) who is Kuffaar Aneed? He (s.a.w.a.w.) said: ‘Kuffaar who denied my Nabuwat and Aneed who opposed Ali ibne Abi Talib (s.a.).’

(al Qatra, V 1, P 179)

Imam Musa Kazim (s.a.) said: “No doubt Allah Tabarak wa Ta’ala created Noor of Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.) from His Noor, He separated it from His Noor of Azmat o Jalal, and that Noor is Lahooti which was revealed, and when it was shone for Musa bin Imran (a.s.) on Toor e Sina it could not stand, and Musa (a.s.) could not tolerate its sight and could not keep standing so that he fell unconscious due to its splendor, and that Noor was Noor of Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.).

So when Allah intended to create Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.), He divided this Noor into two parts, so from the first part Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.) and from the second part Ali (s.a.) was created. And no one else was created from that Noor. He created them both with His Hand, and blew His Rooh Himself in both of them, and made them each others form (Soorat), and made them both His Own Similitude, and made them witness over all the creations, and made them His Khalifa for His creations, and made them His Eyes over them, and made them His Tongue for them, and gave them both His Knowledge and gave them both knowledge of expression, and gave both of them His knowledge of Ghaib. And made one of them His Nafs and other His Rooh, and did not leave any one of them alone without each other.

The appearance of both is human and reality is Lahooti. For the creations revealed them in Nasooti form, so that they can tolerate the sight of both of them, and meaning of Allah’s words ‘Wa lalabasna alaihim ma yalbisoon’ (al An’am 9) is the same.

So He gave them both the status of Rabb al Aalameen, and made them Hijab between all the creations and the Creator. He started the creation of all the creations through them, and He will finish this Universe and whatever has been destined through them as well.

Then from the Noor of Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.) He revealed his daughter Fatima (s.a.) as He revealed him (s.a.w.a.w.) from His Noor.

And from Noor of Fatima (s.a.) and Ali (s.a.) revealed Hassan (s.a.) and Hussain (s.a.) as one lamp is lit from the other lamp. He created all of them from Noor, and transferred them from one Pusht (Bearer of Noor) to other Pusht, and from one Sulb (who transfers) to other Sulb, and from one Rehm (to whom it is transferred) to other Rehm, in the highest classes (status) where there is no uncleanliness at all, they were transferred, where there is no low class water nor there is mean semen as it is applicable for all other creations.

Rather these Anwaar were being transferred from Aslaab e Tahireen to Arhaam e Mutahiraat because they are pure than the purest.

Allah has chosen them for Himself and made them Treasure of His Knowledge, and send them towards His creations, and made them Acting for His Self, because He can not be seen and He can not be perceived and nor one can gain knowledge of His reality.

Thus they are speaking on His behalf, conveying His message, and are authority over His orders and prohibitions.

Through them He shows His Authority, and through them He shows his Signs and Miracles as well.

And due to them and through them He gave knowledge of Himself to the servants, and through them His Amr (Order) is obeyed.

And if they were not there no one would have known Allah, and nor one would have known how to do Ibadat of Rahman.

So Allah issues His Amr as He wishes and through whom He wishes,

لَا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُونَ

‘La yusalo amma yafalo wa hum yusaloon’ (al Anbiya 23)”

(al Qatra, V 1, P 67)

Rasool Allah (s.a.w.a.w.) said:

“Certainly when I went to my Rabb during Mairaj, He sent me revelation from behind the veil, whatever revelation it was, and addressed to me and during this address He said this as well:

Ya Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.)! Ali (s.a.) Awwal, Ali (s.a.) Akhar, Ali (s.a.) Zahir, Ali (s.a.) Batin, and he has the knowledge of everything.

I asked: Ya Rabb! Are you not like that? Is this not for you?

He said: Ya Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.)! I am Allah, there is non worthy of worship except Me. I am al-Malik-ul Quddoos-us Salaam-ul Momin-ul Mohaimin-ul Aziz-ul Jabbar-ul Muttakabbir, and I am above the Shirk of polytheists. No doubt I am Allah, there is non worthy of worship except me, I am Khaliq, Bari, Mussawir, Asmaul Husna are for Me, whatever is in the skies and the earth is doing my Tasbeeh, and I am Azizul Hakeem. Ya Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.)! no doubt I am Allah, there is non worthy of worship except Me, I am Awwal there is nothing before that, and I am Akhar there is nothing after Me, and I am Zahir there is nothing above Me, and I am Batin there is nothing under Me, and I am Allah, there is none worthy of worship except Me, I have the knowledge of everything.

Ya Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.)! Ali (s.a.) is Awwal among Imams (s.a.a.), first of all covenant was taken concerning him.

Ya Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.)! Ali (s.a.) is Akhar, he will return to Me last of all Imams (s.a.a.), and he is Da’abbatul Arz who will speak to them.

Ya Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.)! Ali (s.a.) is Zahir, whatever I revealed to you, it is known to him, it is not like this that anything is hidden from him.

Ya Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.)! Ali (s.a.) is Batin, he is keeper of My secrets, which secrets are with you as well, there is no secret between Me and you which is hidden from him.

Ya Mohammad (s.a.w.a.w.)! Whatever Halaal and Haraam has been created, Ali (s.a.) has its knowledge.

(Basair al Darajat, V 2, P 475)

Edited by LoveforTruth

Imam Ali (as) said:

íãæÊ ãä ãÇÊ ãäÇ æ áíÓ ÈãíÊ æ íÈÞì ãä ÈÞí ãäÇ

"..The One who Dies among us does not die (actually) and will remain.."

[source: Basair Ad-darajat Pg 275]

Imam Ali (as) said:

Úóäú ÎóÇÊóãö ÇáäøóÈöíøöíäó Õ Åöäøóåõ íóãõæÊõ ãóäú ãóÇÊó ãöäøóÇ æó áóíúÓó ÈöãóíøöÊò æó íóÈúáóì ãóäú Èóáöíó ãöäøóÇ æó áóíúÓó ÈöÈóÇá"

From the Last of the Prophets (saww) who said, "He who dies from among us is not dead and he who decays from among us does not really decay."

[source: Nahjul Balagha Sermon: 87]

http://www.marefatea...he-ahlulbait-as

they see , they see not, they hear they hear not, while replying my query you clearly quoted my question i wished u read it carefully before answering.

I hope inshallah ill get crystal clear answer for my question.

Holy Quran: Sura: 72 (Al-Jinn) Verse:25-26

ÚóÇáöãõ ÇáúÛóíúÈö ÝóáóÇ íõÙúåöÑõ Úóáóì ÛóíúÈöåö ÃóÍóÏðÇ

ÅöáóøÇ ãóäö ÇÑúÊóÖóì ãöäú ÑóÓõæáò ÝóÅöäóøåõ íóÓúáõßõ ãöäú Èóíúäö íóÏóíúåö æóãöäú ÎóáúÝöåö ÑóÕóÏðÇ

"He knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries.

Except a messenger whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him."

Chapter: 72, Verse 25-26.

I have read that verse well,Allah is sufficient still He referred to help of Prophet(saww),that means His help reaches His creations through His loved ones.But eyes of your heart are blind,i can't help.

i am confused if you r reading my question properly. Please i nver asked if Allah swt shared the knowledge of unseen with "a prophet" (not the prophet) as the verse says. I am not asking about knowledge.

Please read my query 10 times if you have difficulty in understanding my question let me know.i'll be Happy to help.

I hope next time i get to see a clear cut verse for my question

From the Holy Quran

æóáóæú Ãóäøóåõãú ÑóÖõæÇ ãóÇ ÂÊóÇåõãõ Çááøóåõ æóÑóÓõæáõåõ æóÞóÇáõæÇ ÍóÓúÈõäóÇ Çááøóåõ ÓóíõÄúÊöíäóÇ Çááøóåõ ãöä ÝóÖúáöåö æóÑóÓõæáõåõ ÅöäøóÇ Åöáóì Çááøóåö ÑóÇÛöÈõæäóIf only they had been content with what Allah and His Messenger gave them, and had said, "Sufficient unto us is Allah! Allah and His Messenger will soon give us of His bounty: to Allah do we turn our hopes!" [Quran 9:59]

now like for example you quoted this verse , this does not help me in understanding the concept of intercession(like ya ali madad).

You know why because the verse says "Allah and his messenger will soon give us of his bounty" i ask you a very simple question here does this verse stops here , dont you read the complete verse. Let me quote you

to Allah do we turn our hopes

doesnt that means we should be hoping from Allah not from his helpless creature

please dont give me something which is clearly open to question. Read my question properly and help me with whatever you r saying

Edited by dhiya_kalbi

Narrated from Abu Abdillah Imam Jafar Sadiq (as):

عن أبي عبدالله عليه السلام قال : إذا أردت زيارة الحسين عليه السلام فزره وأنتَ كَئيبٌ حَزين مَكروبٌ ، شُعثاً مغبراً جائعاً عَطْشاناً ، فإنَّ الحسين قُتِلَ حَزيناً مَكروباً شُعثاً مُغْبراً جائعاً عَطْشاناً ، وسَلْه الحوائج وانصرف عنه ، ولا تتّخِذْه وَطَناً

Abu Abdillah [imam Sadiq (as)] said:

“When you want to go to the Ziyarah of Husain (as), go to his Ziyarah while you are saddened, anguished, grief-stricken, disheveled, covered with dust, hungry and thirsty for verily Husain (as) was killed while he was saddened, anguished, disheveled, covered with dust, hungry and thirsty.

(After you perform your Ziyarah), ask him for your needs and then leave. Do not settle in Karbala.

[source: Al-Kafi Vol.4 Pg.587]

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/asking-help-from-imam

Edited by muhibb-ali

Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏÇááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá : ÅÐÇ ÃÑÏÊ ÒíÇÑÉ ÇáÍÓíä Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÝÒÑå æÃäÊó ßóÆíÈñ ÍóÒíä ãóßÑæÈñ ¡ ÔõÚËÇð ãÛÈÑÇð ÌÇÆÚÇð ÚóØúÔÇäÇð ¡ ÝÅäøó ÇáÍÓíä ÞõÊöáó ÍóÒíäÇð ãóßÑæÈÇð ÔõÚËÇð ãõÛúÈÑÇð ÌÇÆÚÇð ÚóØúÔÇäÇð ¡ æÓóáúå ÇáÍæÇÆÌ æÇäÕÑÝ Úäå ¡ æáÇ ÊÊøÎöÐúå æóØóäÇð

“When you want to go to the Ziyarah of Husain (as), go to his Ziyarah while you are saddened, anguished, grief-stricken, disheveled, covered with dust, hungry and thirsty for verily Husain (as) was killed while he was saddened, anguished, disheveled, covered with dust, hungry and thirsty.

(After you perform your Ziyarah), ask him for your needs and then leave. Do not settle in Karbala.

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/know-the-ahlul-bait/asking-help-from-imam

I am asking where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does).

Please check my question again before you post a reply plz.

(bismillah)

عن أبي عبدالله عليه السلام قال : إذا أردت زيارة الحسين عليه السلام فزره وأنتَ كَئيبٌ حَزين مَكروبٌ ، شُعثاً مغبراً جائعاً عَطْشاناً ، فإنَّ الحسين قُتِلَ حَزيناً مَكروباً شُعثاً مُغْبراً جائعاً عَطْشاناً ، وسَلْه الحوائج وانصرف عنه ، ولا تتّخِذْه وَطَناً

http://www.marefatea...-help-from-imam

The hadith is mursal, apparently.

في امان الله

The following is part of Ziyarat of Imam Husain (as) to be recited as narrated from Imam Sadiq (as):

أَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ وَ مَوْلَاكَ وَ فِي طَاعَتِكَ وَ الْوَافِدُ إِلَيْكَ أَلْتَمِسُ كَمَالَ الْمَنْزِلَةِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَ ثَبَاتَ الْقَدَمِ فِي الْهِجْرَةِ إِلَيْكَ وَ السَّبِيلَ الَّذِي لَا يُخْتَلَجُ دُونَكَ مِنَ الدُّخُولِ فِي كَفَالَتِكَ الَّتِي أُمِرْتَ بِهَا مَنْ أَرَادَ اللَّهَ بَدَأَ بِكُمْ بِكُمْ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ الْكَذِبَ وَ بِكُمْ يُبَاعِدُ اللَّهُ الزَّمَانَ الْكَلِبَ وَ بِكُمْ فَتَحَ اللَّهُ وَ بِكُمْ يَخْتِمُ اللَّهُ وَ بِكُمْ يَمْحُو مَا يَشَاءُ وَ بِكُمْ يُثْبِتُ وَ بِكُمْ يَفُكُّ الذُّلَّ مِنْ رِقَابِنَا وَ بِكُمْ يُدْرِكُ اللَّهُ تِرَةَ كُلِّ مُؤْمِنٍ يُطْلَبُ بِهَا وَ بِكُمْ تُنْبِتُ الْأَرْضُ أَشْجَارَهَا وَ بِكُمْ تُخْرِجُ الْأَشْجَارُ أَثْمَارَهَا وَ بِكُمْ تُنْزِلُ السَّمَاءُ قَطْرَهَا وَ رِزْقَهَا وَ بِكُمْ يَكْشِفُ اللَّهُ الْكَرْبَ وَ بِكُمْ يُنَزِّلُ اللَّهُ الْغَيْثَ وَ بِكُمْ تَسِيخُ الْأَرْضُ الَّتِي تَحْمِلُ أَبْدَانَكُمْ وَ تَسْتَقِرُّ جِبَالُهَا عَنْ مَرَاسِيهَا إِرَادَةُ الرَّبِّ فِي مَقَادِيرِ أُمُورِهِ تَهْبِطُ إِلَيْكُمْ وَ تَصْدُرُ مِنْ بُيُوتِكُمْ وَ الصَّادِرُ عَمَّا فَصَلَ مِنْ أَحْكَامِ الْعِبَادِ

“I am the slave of Allah and your servant who is at your service. I have come to you as a guest to beg for the perfection of my position with Allah and to keep my steps steady in following your way and to beg for the path which does not prevent those who follow it from receiving an assurance from you; an assurance which Allah has ordered you to give. Those who seek Allah, begin with you. Those who seek Allah begin with you. Those who seek Allah begin with you. Allah exposed the lies through you and He keeps the times of affliction away from us through you. Allah started His creation with you and He shall end it with you. And Allah cancels or confirms that which He pleases through you. Allah removes disgrace from us through you and He shall avenge the un-avenged blood of the believers through you. The trees in the earth grow through you and they become fruitful through you. And the skies rain and send down sustenance through you. Allah removes the anguish thorough you and He rains mercy through you. The earth which carries your bodies glorifies Allah through you and it through you that mountains are fixed firmly in the earth. The will of Allah with regard to His destines affairs descends to you and is issues from your houses. In the same way, true and detailed rulings, which govern the people, are issued from your houses.”

[source: Al Kafi, Vol.4 Pg.575 & Kamil Al Ziyarat Pg.198]

For the complete Ziyarat read here:

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/husain-and-karbala/great-ziyarat-of-imam-husain-as

The following is part of Ziyarat of Imam Husain (as) to be recited as narrated from Imam Sadiq (as):

ÃóäóÇ ÚóÈúÏõ Çááøóåö æó ãóæúáóÇßó æó Ýöí ØóÇÚóÊößó æó ÇáúæóÇÝöÏõ Åöáóíúßó ÃóáúÊóãöÓõ ßóãóÇáó ÇáúãóäúÒöáóÉö ÚöäúÏó Çááøóåö æó ËóÈóÇÊó ÇáúÞóÏóãö Ýöí ÇáúåöÌúÑóÉö Åöáóíúßó æó ÇáÓøóÈöíáó ÇáøóÐöí áóÇ íõÎúÊóáóÌõ Ïõæäóßó ãöäó ÇáÏøõÎõæáö Ýöí ßóÝóÇáóÊößó ÇáøóÊöí ÃõãöÑúÊó ÈöåóÇ ãóäú ÃóÑóÇÏó Çááøóåó ÈóÏóÃó Èößõãú Èößõãú íõÈóíøöäõ Çááøóåõ ÇáúßóÐöÈó æó Èößõãú íõÈóÇÚöÏõ Çááøóåõ ÇáÒøóãóÇäó ÇáúßóáöÈó æó Èößõãú ÝóÊóÍó Çááøóåõ æó Èößõãú íóÎúÊöãõ Çááøóåõ æó Èößõãú íóãúÍõæ ãóÇ íóÔóÇÁõ æó Èößõãú íõËúÈöÊõ æó Èößõãú íóÝõßøõ ÇáÐøõáøó ãöäú ÑöÞóÇÈöäóÇ æó Èößõãú íõÏúÑößõ Çááøóåõ ÊöÑóÉó ßõáøö ãõÄúãöäò íõØúáóÈõ ÈöåóÇ æó Èößõãú ÊõäúÈöÊõ ÇáúÃóÑúÖõ ÃóÔúÌóÇÑóåóÇ æó Èößõãú ÊõÎúÑöÌõ ÇáúÃóÔúÌóÇÑõ ÃóËúãóÇÑóåóÇ æó Èößõãú ÊõäúÒöáõ ÇáÓøóãóÇÁõ ÞóØúÑóåóÇ æó ÑöÒúÞóåóÇ æó Èößõãú íóßúÔöÝõ Çááøóåõ ÇáúßóÑúÈó æó Èößõãú íõäóÒøöáõ Çááøóåõ ÇáúÛóíúËó æó Èößõãú ÊóÓöíÎõ ÇáúÃóÑúÖõ ÇáøóÊöí ÊóÍúãöáõ ÃóÈúÏóÇäóßõãú æó ÊóÓúÊóÞöÑøõ ÌöÈóÇáõåóÇ Úóäú ãóÑóÇÓöíåóÇ ÅöÑóÇÏóÉõ ÇáÑøóÈøö Ýöí ãóÞóÇÏöíÑö ÃõãõæÑöåö ÊóåúÈöØõ Åöáóíúßõãú æó ÊóÕúÏõÑõ ãöäú ÈõíõæÊößõãú æó ÇáÕøóÇÏöÑõ ÚóãøóÇ ÝóÕóáó ãöäú ÃóÍúßóÇãö ÇáúÚöÈóÇÏö

“I am the slave of Allah and your servant who is at your service. I have come to you as a guest to beg for the perfection of my position with Allah and to keep my steps steady in following your way and to beg for the path which does not prevent those who follow it from receiving an assurance from you; an assurance which Allah has ordered you to give. Those who seek Allah, begin with you. Those who seek Allah begin with you. Those who seek Allah begin with you. Allah exposed the lies through you and He keeps the times of affliction away from us through you. Allah started His creation with you and He shall end it with you. And Allah cancels or confirms that which He pleases through you. Allah removes disgrace from us through you and He shall avenge the un-avenged blood of the believers through you. The trees in the earth grow through you and they become fruitful through you. And the skies rain and send down sustenance through you. Allah removes the anguish thorough you and He rains mercy through you. The earth which carries your bodies glorifies Allah through you and it through you that mountains are fixed firmly in the earth. The will of Allah with regard to His destines affairs descends to you and is issues from your houses. In the same way, true and detailed rulings, which govern the people, are issued from your houses.”

http://www.marefateahlebait.com/husain-and-karbala/great-ziyarat-of-imam-husain-as

Intercession is shirk, Allah will never forgive shirk its good that you repent; follow the path of his messenger saw

Intercession is shirk, Allah will never forgive shirk its good that you repent; follow the path of his messenger saw

You seem to have some serious problem somewhere,how comes knowledge of unseen not related with power of watching,hearing and so on.When Allah declare them alive,does n't life include powers of hearing,watching,and helping,if not then how can be one alive?

Allah gave clear logics,if one thing is clearing another for sensible people,then He did n't need to make lists of all the points to make concept clear to those with covered eyes,infact they were described as someone in Quran,like this ''they have eyes,but they can't see ,they have ears but they can't listen,'' so when apparently alive ones can stop hearing,watching in spite of having ears,eyes,then a dead for Allah's love can have this hearing,visualization even after death.

As Imam Ali(as) said''there are among you who are apparently alive but they are walking dead,and those who are dead but indeed alive'',so nobody can make one understand who falls in first category.

ÃóäóÇ ÚóÈúÏõ Çááøóåö æó ãóæúáóÇßó æó Ýöí ØóÇÚóÊößó æó ÇáúæóÇÝöÏõ Åöáóíúßó ÃóáúÊóãöÓõ ßóãóÇáó ÇáúãóäúÒöáóÉö ÚöäúÏó Çááøóåö æó ËóÈóÇÊó ÇáúÞóÏóãö Ýöí ÇáúåöÌúÑóÉö Åöáóíúßó æó ÇáÓøóÈöíáó ÇáøóÐöí áóÇ íõÎúÊóáóÌõ Ïõæäóßó ãöäó ÇáÏøõÎõæáö Ýöí ßóÝóÇáóÊößó ÇáøóÊöí ÃõãöÑúÊó ÈöåóÇ ãóäú ÃóÑóÇÏó Çááøóåó ÈóÏóÃó Èößõãú Èößõãú íõÈóíøöäõ Çááøóåõ ÇáúßóÐöÈó æó Èößõãú íõÈóÇÚöÏõ Çááøóåõ ÇáÒøóãóÇäó ÇáúßóáöÈó æó Èößõãú ÝóÊóÍó Çááøóåõ æó Èößõãú íóÎúÊöãõ Çááøóåõ æó Èößõãú íóãúÍõæ ãóÇ íóÔóÇÁõ æó Èößõãú íõËúÈöÊõ æó Èößõãú íóÝõßøõ ÇáÐøõáøó ãöäú ÑöÞóÇÈöäóÇ æó Èößõãú íõÏúÑößõ Çááøóåõ ÊöÑóÉó ßõáøö ãõÄúãöäò íõØúáóÈõ ÈöåóÇ æó Èößõãú ÊõäúÈöÊõ ÇáúÃóÑúÖõ ÃóÔúÌóÇÑóåóÇ æó Èößõãú ÊõÎúÑöÌõ ÇáúÃóÔúÌóÇÑõ ÃóËúãóÇÑóåóÇ æó Èößõãú ÊõäúÒöáõ ÇáÓøóãóÇÁõ ÞóØúÑóåóÇ æó ÑöÒúÞóåóÇ æó Èößõãú íóßúÔöÝõ Çááøóåõ ÇáúßóÑúÈó æó Èößõãú íõäóÒøöáõ Çááøóåõ ÇáúÛóíúËó æó Èößõãú ÊóÓöíÎõ ÇáúÃóÑúÖõ ÇáøóÊöí ÊóÍúãöáõ ÃóÈúÏóÇäóßõãú æó ÊóÓúÊóÞöÑøõ ÌöÈóÇáõåóÇ Úóäú ãóÑóÇÓöíåóÇ ÅöÑóÇÏóÉõ ÇáÑøóÈøö Ýöí ãóÞóÇÏöíÑö ÃõãõæÑöåö ÊóåúÈöØõ Åöáóíúßõãú æó ÊóÕúÏõÑõ ãöäú ÈõíõæÊößõãú æó ÇáÕøóÇÏöÑõ ÚóãøóÇ ÝóÕóáó ãöäú ÃóÍúßóÇãö ÇáúÚöÈóÇÏö

You seem to have some serious problem somewhere,

i do have a serious problem in understanding your concept of calling other than Allah.

Allah SWT says in quran And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!

and here you are explaining me as if the verse is like this "Call upon my beloved ones i will answer".

how comes knowledge of unseen not related with power of watching,hearing and so on.When Allah declare them alive

Allah swt Declare whom Alive ? please ellobrate?

,does n't life include powers of hearing,watching,and helping,if not then how can be one alive?

Is this reply to my question where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does).

if so : you say knowledge of unseen makes anybody(Living) equal to powers of Allah (nauzibillah) like seeing , listening , hearing , knowing and reply to each and every creation query, is this what you mean?

Are you sure is this what you mean! (like even you and me are alive got hearing speaking knowing ability do one thing can you just guess my real name hahaha CAN YOU).

how come the knowledge of unseen not related with power of watching,hearing and so on.When Allah declare them alive,does n't life include powers of hearing,watching,and helping,if not then how can be one alive?

Allah gave clear logics,if one thing is clearing another for sensible people,then He did n't need to make lists of all the points to make concept clear to those with covered eyes,infact they were described as someone in Quran,like this ''they have eyes,but they can't see ,they have ears but they can't listen,'' so when apparently alive ones can stop hearing,watching in spite of having ears,eyes,then a dead for Allah's love can have this hearing,visualization even after death.

As Imam Ali(as) said''there are among you who are apparently alive but they are walking dead,and those who are dead but indeed alive'',so nobody can make one understand who falls in first category.

You gave me a verse from chapter jinn i wont go too far ill give you another verse from the same chapter now you should explain me so these two verses in the way it should not contracdict each other okay?

You quoted from here Chapter jinn 26:27

He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,-Except whom He has approved of messengers, and indeed, He sends before each messenger and behind him observers

Chapter jinn:21-23 (yUSUF ali trans)

I QUOTE HERE

Say: "It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to right conduct."

Say: "No one can deliver me from Allah (If I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him,

"Unless I proclaim what I receive from Allah and His Messages: for any that disobey Allah and His Messenger,- for them is Hell: they shall dwell therein for ever."

explain this two verses 26-27 and 21-22 within the same context scope!

I REPEAT MY QUESTION AS YOU HAVE NOT ANSWER(i dont want to use someone's logic to come to conclusion) ; crystal clear verse which goes out the way and claims what i am asking for?

I am asking where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does).

hopefully waiting to see a concrete proof to what you believe so strongly.

i do have a serious problem in understanding your concept of calling other than Allah.

Allah SWT says in quran And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!

and here you are explaining me as if the verse is like this "Call upon my beloved ones i will answer".

Allah swt Declare whom Alive ? please ellobrate?

Is this reply to my question where did quraan says the dead or martyr or the living creation can "see" "hear" "listen" "know"(whats conceal in the hearts and minds) and anwer everyone's prayer (like Allah does).

if so : you say knowledge of unseen makes anybody(Living) equal to powers of Allah (nauzibillah) like seeing , listening , hearing , knowing and reply to each and every creation query, is this what you mean?

Are you sure is this what you mean! (like even you and me are alive got hearing speaking knowing ability do one thing can you just guess my real name hahaha CAN YOU).

You gave me a verse from chapter jinn i wont go too far ill give you another verse from the same chapter now you should explain me so these two verses in the way it should not contracdict each other okay?

You quoted from here Chapter jinn 26:27

Chapter jinn:21-23 (yUSUF ali trans)

I QUOTE HERE

explain this two verses 26-27 and 21-22 within the same context scope!

I REPEAT MY QUESTION AS YOU HAVE NOT ANSWER(i dont want to use someone's logic to come to conclusion) ; crystal clear verse which goes out the way and claims what i am asking for?

hopefully waiting to see a concrete proof to what you believe so strongly.

What kind of comprehending ability you have?

When seeing,hearing,all those things are signs of life,why did Allah need to list them for martyrs when He is calling them alive,if you say their hearing does n't mean they could hear anything anywhere then idea was confirmed by those verses which refer to people with knowledge of unseen.

And how you are equating those verses? If Prophet(saww) is being asked in these verses to tell,that ''I can't harm you'' and so on,that was because anyone is free to choose his/her path,if someone opts for disbelief then why should Prophet(saww) harm or save them? These verses are not related with topic anyhow.

If Allah said that ''call me i will answer your prayers'' then He also said that ''I am the one who give life and death'' then what would you about Prophet Esa(as) raising dead and putting life into clay bird,that is what happens when people start taking one verse to support their claim without knowing the context and ignoring the other verses.

I have given many concrete proofs,but nothing can be done to improve your biased sunni understanding brainwashed by your filthy minded scholars.

What kind of comprehending ability you have?

When seeing,hearing,all those things are signs of life,why did Allah need to list them for martyrs when He is calling them alive,if you say their hearing does n't mean they could hear anything anywhere then idea was confirmed by those verses which refer to people with knowledge of unseen.

And how you are equating those verses? If Prophet(saww) is being asked in these verses to tell,that ''I can't harm you'' and so on,that was because anyone is free to choose his/her path,if someone opts for disbelief then why should Prophet(saww) harm or save them? These verses are not related with topic anyhow.

as i told you i am looking for a verse not your logic, if Allah said satan can see us then i dont go beyond that. If Allah says for martry's dont call them dead so i call them martrys of Allah,Allah says you know not how they are alive , i say i accept i dont know how they are alive.Allah says he perfected his religion on his final messenger,you its not , i say every sahaba of rasulallah was his perfect student you say they are not, So when i am comprehending or apprehending i dont go beyond than what Allah and his beloved messenger saw said (or never said), i do not apply logic and add to what they say(or what they never said).

If Allah said that ''call me i will answer your prayers'' then He also said that ''I am the one who give life and death'' then what would you about Prophet Esa(as) raising dead and putting life into clay bird,that is what happens when people start taking one verse to support their claim without knowing the context and ignoring the other verses.

alhamdolillah prophets peace be upon them all do miracle with the help of Allah , what they do is not from thier ownself it is from Allah.

I have given many concrete proofs,but nothing can be done to improve your biased sunni understanding brainwashed by your filthy minded scholars.

they are "concrete proof" only if i apply your logic. Otherwise they r not. I dont attend majlis like shia friends religiously do day after day. And come up with their so called new new questions. My religion is not what scholar says, my religion is what Allah swt and his messenger says.

And if u say sunni scholars are filthy then i have not seen one not even one of them cursing or recommending cursing even of the companions or ahlulbayth or wives of the beloved prophet saw, my scholar says lying is haram in religion(taqiyya).

I dont know why you find it so difficult to answer my question without applying your or my or anyone's logic, my question was simple does anyone living or dead or martyr's have a smilar(to Allah) nauzibillah ability, have u given me one straight answer?

We apply logic,you apply qiyaas,logic is what Allah commanded by asking us again and again to meditate,qiyaas is what your demigods have commanded you so far.You won't be able to understand anything because of your flawed leadership.

And where do we say Imams(as) show miracles independent of Allah,the point is you don't understand Imamat ,so would understand nothing.