Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
titumir

One (wahhabi) Video, Two Reverts!

Rate this topic

(salam)

I would like to present some good news to you. As you know, I reverted in Ramadan 2011, and since then haven't talked much about it to my relatives. I did speak to my classmates, but TBH they don't care much about Islam, and weren't interested to know about the Ahlulbayt.

However, this time two of my cousins came to my city (they live in a different city). I was apprehensive about telling them about my decision, since they are extremely religious, and come from a religious family, and think of themselves as Wahhabis (ie, they are against graves, etc.)

However, I pioneered a new way of telling them about Shiaism. In short, I first interrogated them abut Imam Ali (as), and his descendants. When they are unable to tell, then I showed them the hadith of Thaqalayn. They had known all their lives, "Quran and Sunnah", but I showed them that it was actually "Quran and Ahlulbayt". I also showed them the 733 sources of Ghadeer Khumm from the al-islam/ghadir website. By this time they were properly spooked out, and then, for the final blow, I showed them the video of Syed Hadi Modarresi refuting the Saudi Grand Mufti, in which the Grand Mufti praises Yazid live on TV. That was what finally kicked them off their own Wahhabi beliefs.

Then I showed them the Quran verses of fasting till night, wiping the feet, and paying Khums. At this point, they were all despairing, and openly admiting that they were one of the 72 wrong sects. Then I dropped the bombshell, that Shia follow the Ahlulbayt, fast till night, wipe their feet and pay Khums. Then, luckily, they openly admitted that Shia were right, and took the decision to become Shia.

I'll show you the video of the Saudi Grand Mufti praising Yazeed. Keep in mind that this bright spark has been responsible for 2 converts upto now in just my own family, and who knows how many worldwide.

So, in short, after myself converting two of my very religious, university student/graduate cousins have reverted to Shiaism too.

AMAZING VIDEO MASHALLAH THANKS!

This post really made my day! ...AND ITS 3EED !!!

I wanted to ask: what was the time period you did this all in?

and are there any more points I should know before starting such a discussion?

Salaam and Koul 3aam wa antum bighair :)

Edited by Jaysro

I've heard a hadith (i think by Imam Ali (a)) that if you help one person you help the whole of humanity. Brother MashaAllah, you helped your cousins with the help of Allah (swt) and may Allah (swt) reward you greatly :)

Regarding the video that was posted. No Ulama of Ahlul Sunnah take what the wahabbi petro dollar driven muftis of Aal alsaoud seriously. They are recognised as a deviant sect amongst the Sunnis. To say otherwise is misleading.

The ulama of ahlul Sunnah all agree and teach that Yazid was deviated and that Sayyidina AlHussein (radhiallahu anhu) was on the haw and that his father Karammallahu Wajhahu was on the haqq.

As for the Wahhabi salafies . No one takes them seriously except themselves and the ones who are debarred from common sense.

On 2/4/2012 at 11:31 AM, titumir said:

(salam)

I would like to present some good news to you. As you know, I reverted in Ramadan 2011, and since then haven't talked much about it to my relatives. I did speak to my classmates, but TBH they don't care much about Islam, and weren't interested to know about the Ahlulbayt.

However, this time two of my cousins came to my city (they live in a different city). I was apprehensive about telling them about my decision, since they are extremely religious, and come from a religious family, and think of themselves as Wahhabis (ie, they are against graves, etc.)

Its great what you have done, keep repeating it.

I also tried to explain to a friend of mine why shia Islam is right, but they all run away, I don't even get a chance to say anything, I have offered to buy them lunch and everything but no.

If you ask them to convince you why Sunni is right then they will get stuck because there is simply no logic or reason that can justify their standing.

The 14 mahsoom and the 5 ahl al Kisa are evidence and is written on our hands.