Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

Or drink lots of strong tea, especially before meals. ^^^

I just had tea. What I'm going to have is probably custard or kheer, or whatever I loot from the upcoming raid on the fridge. What I had earlier was wonderful. Chicken cooked in green chilli and kebabs with some chapati and rice. That chicken was remarkable. I ate it like a pig.^^^^

Consider yourself lucky but not so much. My fox-bellied cousin who hasn't a shred of extra fat round her constitution and who, on average days, eats twice as much as I do (thrice as much when she's happy or sad) says that verbatim :D

All big junk eaters who don't gain kilos say that...but their bodies begin to pile up years down in middle age when their superfast metabolism slows considerably. Most of these types aren't then able to stop having spent half their lifetime developing entrenched eating habits that just won't change at 43.

Not to mention the cumulative effect of junk (hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol) that they may develop even if they never gain weight.

You've been warned :P

Im eating everytime im studying, watching tv, when im bored, sad, happy, exited, when im using my laptop, when im in the bus/metro etc. :blush: And it all got worse when i moved out from my parents' house!

Im not proud of it, but as u said, its hard to break this habit already. :no:

My mom do tell me exactly the same as u do, so i will try to tone it down, inshAllah!

You won't like it....it's raw meat hahahaha

Sort of like raw kibbeh but without the burghul in it

I added some kamouneh and burghul to some of it for my daughter and made her some frakeh...but my husband likes the malsse as it is

(frakeh below)

raw_kibbeh.jpg

Pass post-73242-0-10215800-1352843512.gif

Allah has a special curse for those who don't 'share the wealth'.

And if a society becomes that way, Allah has a special curse for that entire society.

So make sure your society is aware of this curse.

Imam Ali mentioned this curse in one of his Hadith.

He said, you guys are ugly, but we are not.

Technically, in order to follow his Sunna, you must be able to say what he said.

Yani, if he said 'I am God', and Allah forgave him, then you must be able to say the same thing.

Prepare yourself for the Afterlife.

Are you talking to me, or are you talking to yourself?

Is it me who's stalking you, or is it you who's stalking me?

Do we need to make a profile on Clingy Women in the guys section?

There are many Hadith that seem to be happening right now, so why don't you pitch in, or stay out of the way.

Your profile is the ugliest profile I have ever seen, and We aren't, just like Imam Ali said.

Go read my comment on the other thread.

Your inside joke is wearing your profile, so purify yourself before Allah.

Ask Allah for a Man that can do this type of stuff instead of you.

Ask Allah to stop the curse He put on you. Do it for Hezbollah. Do it for Islam.

There are babies dying, homeless starving, and I have to calculate how much time I waste on you, before I can do anything about more important things.

This is the largest shia site in the world, with new users coming in every 30 minutes.

Do you think they are looking for recipes?

They are looking for Allah. So please, let's just be friends, and let's work for Allah, and not just Hezbollah.

JHK you promote animal cruelty in your profile, what a shame.

Stop following me and leave me alone.....please stop wasting your time on here and go save the world because mashallah you have all of the answers.

There is also a place for your psycho rants.......and it is not the recipe forum. The recipe forum is wanted by many people here, especially the sisters.....if it bothers you so don't join or take it up with the admins (who also happen to enjoy the recipe forum)

...this is getting proper creepy now. I guess to have a stalker is somewhat of a compliment and could be cool if he wasnt so repetative and tedious about everything >.<

@JHK,.unless you're going to post a rabbit recipe...keep your psycho rants to yourself....and stop trying to flirt with a married woman. Stop stalking ImAli..Go be hormonal some place else.

I think he might be a bot. They have some these days that are quite realistic. They take a few words of what you say and are actually capable of holding a conversation. It might explain why he doesn't make sense and is always going off topic.

I care about how I am portrayed.

I care about the quality of this site.

Right now there is about 1 new user every 30 minutes.

I state what I think about this topic. I'll say it again.

It does nothing for Islam. In fact it is anti-Islam.

Just because administrators think that this is an entertaining topic for them, it doesn't mean it is right.

We know that it is rude to be eating in public, so we shouldn't be doing this here.

There are hundreds of people on this site, and ateatingeat is just not the message.

It should be who is didn't eat, who isn't eating, and who won't be eating.

If you don't understand your Fiqh, then surely Allah will appoint someone in your place.

We can't be mixing serious topics with mundane ones.

This is a Holy Site. The Gate to Imam Ali's Knowledge.

But how can anyone find it with all of this noise and distraction?

And then we accuse each other of being creepy, and bots, and, its creating fitna.

There are people losing their homes everyday, they don't have anything to eat.

So when they come to shiachat for advice from Allah, they experience chaos, or get banned.

So please think about this. Please.

I care about how I am portrayed.

I care about the quality of this site.

Right now there is about 1 new user every 30 minutes.

I state what I think about this topic. I'll say it again.

It does nothing for Islam. In fact it is anti-Islam.

Just because administrators think that this is an entertaining topic for them, it doesn't mean it is right.

We know that it is rude to be eating in public, so we shouldn't be doing this here.

There are hundreds of people on this site, and ateatingeat is just not the message.

It should be who is didn't eat, who isn't eating, and who won't be eating.

If you don't understand your Fiqh, then surely Allah will appoint someone in your place.

We can't be mixing serious topics with mundane ones.

This is a Holy Site. The Gate to Imam Ali's Knowledge.

But how can anyone find it with all of this noise and distraction?

And then we accuse each other of being creepy, and bots, and, its creating fitna.

There are people losing their homes everyday, they don't have anything to eat.

So when they come to shiachat for advice from Allah, they experience chaos, or get banned.

So please think about this. Please.

dude its in an off topic forum,

@JHK,.unless you're going to post a rabbit recipe...keep your psycho rants to yourself....and stop trying to flirt with a married woman. Stop stalking ImAli..Go be hormonal some place else.

He is 37 years old so technically he cant stalk or flirt .lol :)

^^^stalkers come in all ages, shapes, and sizes

and by the things he is posting I would imagine he is a clueless teenager that thinks he has life figured out......or he is an old hippy in his 60's having flashbacks from hallucinogenic abuse

Edited by ImAli