Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ seems like an unlucky day for shichat sisters :D Ate : Halwa puri for breakfast  Halwa is a pudding made from semolina and is eaten with Puri (bread made from flour) Mom made the Halwa and it was th

For tea , cupcakes that my daughter baked <3

Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I've logged on to shiachat. But as always I come back once in a while to check up on everyone :P So in my absence I've taken plenty of food pics (being an ins

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Just ate a strange risotto cake type thing...huge it was and now laying like a bowling ball in my stomach >.< saving grace is its probably going to burn as many calories to digest as there was in it.

• 2 months later...
  • Veteran Member

Most of the posts are by our female members eating fattening food and when they put on weight they blame slow metabolism...........

Ate: cheese sandwich and cheesecake (it were just a coincidence that both contained cheese :P )

Eating: pizza with my homemade garlic/yogurt sauce

Will eat: chocolate :shifty:

Ahhh... that sounds like a funny coincidence...

This is a new word to me and i am intrigued.

When i type it into Google Images i get pictures of ppl.

You won't like it....it's raw meat hahahaha

Sort of like raw kibbeh but without the burghul in it

I added some kamouneh and burghul to some of it for my daughter and made her some frakeh...but my husband likes the malsse as it is

(frakeh below)

raw_kibbeh.jpg

• Veteran Member

Well, actually i dont gain weight no matter what i eat B)

Consider yourself lucky but not so much. My fox-bellied cousin who hasn't a shred of extra fat round her constitution and who, on average days, eats twice as much as I do (thrice as much when she's happy or sad) says that verbatim :D

All big junk eaters who don't gain kilos say that...but their bodies begin to pile up years down in middle age when their superfast metabolism slows considerably. Most of these types aren't then able to stop having spent half their lifetime developing entrenched eating habits that just won't change at 43.

Not to mention the cumulative effect of junk (hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol) that they may develop even if they never gain weight.

You've been warned :P

Edited by Marbles