Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

Ruq

• Veteran Member

Ate: rehydrated, textured soya protein :unsure: otherwise known as a Linda McCartney sausage, with balsamic vinegar ketchup ('tis nice) and mustard.

linda_mac_onionrosemary_saus.jpgbalsamic_ketchup-300x313.png

• Veteran Member

It wont let me upload my pics!!!

Cant you make a photobucket/picturetrail/similar account and link to them? thats what i do when i want to bless you all with pics of my baking creations.

Dahi bhalla* usually called.

actually, there's a difference between the two. dahi phulkiyan are made from behsan, while dahi baray are made from maash ki daal, although i have heard that some people call large sized phulkiyan dahi baray  :)

• Advanced Member

actually, there's a difference between the two. dahi phulkiyan are made from behsan, while dahi baray are made from maash ki daal, although i have heard that some people call large sized phulkiyan dahi baray  :)

Yes you are right. Also, phulkiyan and bhalla are used together most times. So if you get one plate from a shop, you get 2 bhallas with numerous phulkiyan covered in the dahi.

• Veteran Member

So my cousins family decided to give us some snacks and things for up coming ramadan :P

I dont think they will last long. BTW, This isnt even 1/3 of the things they gave us which include chips,cookies,drinks...

Yes, I have a six pack, and no it wont get ruined since im on that p90x grind and im skinny :P

*These look small cause their up close but their big!

photo1_zps17d3df96.jpg

photo3_zps674cd0b8.jpg

Edited by PureEthics

• Advanced Member

^ you know, i think i might get the choc Phili next trip to supermarket. I need to wean myself off chocolate again, so something that is chocolatey but not proper choclate could do the trick.

Eating:

+ cadbury-milk-chocolate.jpg

>.< dipping it.

Do you like Dark Chocolate. I love them. They are also not as sweet as the milky one. Maybe you can have a better control if you snack on the dark brand and not the regular chocolate.

• Veteran Member

^ i love cucumber sandwiches, i like cheese also if its very thinly sliced.

Do you like Dark Chocolate. I love them. They are also not as sweet as the milky one. Maybe you can have a better control if you snack on the dark brand and not the regular chocolate.

Yes, ordinarily i buy dark choc, but that day i went crazy on the milk choc...infact it lasted a few days and it gave me spots >.<

Whats your favourite dark choc? i like Green & Blacks, but its bit more expensive so i usually get Sainbury's own brand =P

080055.jpg?v=1

This one i like too 122176.jpg?v=1

• Advanced Member

I don't remember the brand exactly. It's an organic dark chocolate with a green rain forest wrapper. I don't buy a lot of chocolate though because one packet generally last for weeks/month. The regular milky chocolates are too sweet :sick:  and I don't like sweet chocolate.

I know people can really get addicted to chocolate. I think you just need to tell yourself to eat only one piece a week and stand by it.

Edited by Gypsy

• Veteran Member

I don't remember the brand exactly. It's an organic dark chocolate with a green rain forest wrapper. I don't buy a lot of chocolate though because one packet generally last for weeks/month. The regular milky chocolates are too sweet :sick:  and I don't like sweet chocolate.

I know people can really get addicted to chocolate. I think you just need to tell yourself to eat only one piece a week and stand by it.

Hmm...rainforest..im not sure. I have a weird relationship with chocolate. When i was little and indulged in it i would hallucinate and my poop would turn white  :blush: now i can go for weeks or even months without any, then i will start to get these really strong cravings, so strong that i cannot ignore them, but i put it off and put it off and then i go and get a massive bar and wolf it down in one >.<

Hmm...rainforest..im not sure. I have a weird relationship with chocolate. When i was little and indulged in it i would hallucinate and my poop would turn white  :blush: now i can go for weeks or even months without any, then i will start to get these really strong cravings, so strong that i cannot ignore them, but i put it off and put it off and then i go and get a massive bar and wolf it down in one >.<

willy-wonka-chocolate.jpg

Your post reminds me of Charlie Bucket.

• Veteran Member

0001960005030_500X500.jpg                                                                                                                                               

aww, lol 'pizza for one', nevermind PE...unless youre already married and just hate to share 014.gif

• Veteran Member

aww, lol 'pizza for one', nevermind PE...unless youre already married and just hate to share 014.gif

LOL. No Im not married, nor am I willing to share that small darn thing lol. These dont make you full, its like a snack more than anything. (Plus, their really cheap at the grocery store...)