Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

Golden Grahams cereal with milk. Admittedly not my best breakfast. I got lazy and I'll make up for it with leftover chicken for lunch. 

5 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Punjabis have been calling the President, aukha Trump.

How is this pronounced? I get the impression it might be better than any English descriptor.

15 minutes ago, notme said:

How is this pronounced? I get the impression it might be better than any English descriptor

It fits Trump to a tee. He just needs a better dress!

"Kh" like native english speakers pronounce "khan."

Aw-khaa.

Look what I had for lunch. Beh (or bhee). This is lotus root cut and fried and spices added to taste. Very delicious with chikni roti (not paratha).

20170131_122816.jpg

Right now I'm drinking a fizzy drink tonight after a long while. Diet ginger beer made in England.

20170131_223334.jpg

Edited by Marbles

10 minutes ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

You put the Ginger beer right infront of the television and expect no one to notice? Spoken like a true what btw?......

Dinner:

Chicken Karahi

Spoken like a true...ammi jaan aka the boss :p

So which soap would you like to watch huzoor? Bulbulay or Quddusi Saheb ki Bewa?

1 minute ago, Marbles said:

Spoken like a true...ammi jaan aka the boss :p

So which soap would you like to watch huzoor? Bulbulay or Quddusi Saheb ki Bewa?

Really? Lol

Hmmm, how about a cookery programme and we can watch how to make different types of "cholay" starting with chikar. :p

5 minutes ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

That sounds good but too simple.

Have you read every single book on that shelf? I bet you have and within the past month.... :P

Within a month? Ah, I wish! But I have read like 80% of the shelf if I make a conservative estimate. Took me almost a decade!

I also have two food/cookery books in there which will benefit you. Best Teas of the World and How to Prepare Simple Meals: Curries 101.

16 minutes ago, Marbles said:

Within a month? Ah, I wish! But I have read like 80% of the shelf if I make a conservative estimate. Took me almost a decade!

I also have two food/cookery books in there which will benefit you. Best Teas of the World and How to Prepare Simple Meals: Curries 101.

Simple meals: Curries 101? I am expert in that cuisine pfft! That must of been a present for you back in your uni days but I imagine you just about managed to boil an egg right? :P

Edited by Heavenly_Silk