Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Hussaini1912 said:

its an Indian desert

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Dear Sister Hussaini,

Mash'Allah looks delicious dear sister.  When do you make this dessert?  During occasions or anytime?

Have you made it before?

I don't make desserts dear sister, I'm usually busy making the main course meals.

God bless you and thanks so much for the tag!  What part of India are you from?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

4 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Dear Sister Hussaini,

Mash'Allah looks delicious dear sister.  When do you make this dessert?  During occasions or anytime?

Have you made it before?

I don't make desserts dear sister, I'm usually busy making the main course meals.

God bless you and thanks so much for the tag!  What part of India are you from?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

wasalam, iam from Pakistan not Indian. You can make at any occasion. It depends on you. My mom make it on eid and on wilayat of some particular  religious personality or sometimes at my request. You can also make it on niaz. I have tried once but couldnt make it perfect , my mom on other hand is perfect on this. If you want any other recipes for main course meals I would like to share. Thanks

On Tue Mar 05 2019 at 1:54 PM, Murtaza1 said:

@Hussaini1912 Rasmalai is a dessert eaten a lot in Pakistani. It's even sold in United Kingdom supermarkets now but where does it originate from, is it Afghanistan? 

Salaam

It's Bengali Dish I think.Though Rasgulla(variant of Rasmalai) has been claimed by Odia people as theirs as well.

On 3/4/2019 at 1:04 PM, Mzwakhe said:

Senna Leaves

not recommended for singles:braveheart:

On 3/6/2019 at 10:06 PM, Qambar1 said:

Salaam

It's Bengali Dish I think.Though Rasgulla(variant of Rasmalai) has been claimed by Odia people as theirs as well.

Rasmalai and rasgulla are very different dishes.

I am not sure if Bengalis use the same names for both as in the rest of the Subcontinent.

Edited by Marbles

On Sun Mar 10 2019 at 1:35 PM, Marbles said:

Rasmalai and rasgulla are very different dishes.

Off course they are different.But they got the same source for preparation.One is liquid other one is solid.Personally I like Rasmalai over Rasgulla.

On Sun Mar 10 2019 at 1:35 PM, Marbles said:

I am not sure if Bengalis use the same names for both as in the rest of the Subcontinent.

No they use different names.They just do petty fights with their neighbors over it's origin.

Sounds worth a taste, at least. Though a complete one could lead to cardiac arrest.

527.png?width=620&quality=85&auto=format

Patrick Pelonero, the co-founder of O’Tacos, was a builder in Grenoble in 2007 and looking for a way to make some money in the slow Alpine winter months. With his friends Silman and Samba Traoré, who are brothers, he created a product that was halal and where the customer can choose their own combination of a bewildering number of fillings held together with French cheese sauce.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/15/move-over-mcdonalds-french-taco-poised-for-global-expansion