Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

On 12/16/2015 at 7:18 AM, Noor al Batul said:

I think it's a bit too much sauce... but I like more sauce on it. Anyone want to have "a bite"?

lol, @starlight - you just posted it and @hafiz already liked it! :P Conspiracy... :shifty:

That was quick Noor, Of course I would love to have some.  Never say'no to 'Allah ki naimat', its nashukri :itsok:

:furious:@hafiz 

11 minutes ago, hafiz said:

:)

@Noor al Batul if you could please share how you made the pasta sauce? 

It's pretty easy, actually. I used a yoghurt salad dressing for it - just loaded it over my ingredients and seasoned it with salt, black pepper, curry powder and paprika. Would have used chaat masala, as well, if I had found it in the kitchen, lol.

I have another sauce I use for pasta salad for which I use yoghurt and a bit of mayonnaise instead of the dressing (plus, of course  seasoning it. Both are delicious!

2 hours ago, Noor al Batul said:

It's pretty easy, actually. I used a yoghurt salad dressing for it - just loaded it over my ingredients and seasoned it with salt, black pepper, curry powder and paprika. Would have used chaat masala, as well, if I had found it in the kitchen, lol.

I have another sauce I use for pasta salad for which I use yoghurt and a bit of mayonnaise instead of the dressing (plus, of course  seasoning it. Both are delicious!

ill try that. i got sick of cheese sauce and tomato base. 

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 10:14 AM, starlight said:

eating: the second third helping of Walnut sohan halwa....delectable. 

as  @hafiz  so rightly said : chocolate feels ashamedly looked over and forgotten compared to it . :D

Will eat : Pepperoni and Mushroom pizza, 

Pepperoni has pork in it. :shock:

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Pepperoni has pork in it.

Salaam. Please don't go there, I'm sure you remember the fun and games we had in the poor jokes thread about the following.

On 12 December 2015 at 6:21 PM, Marbles said:

A Russian man went for an eye check up. The doctor showed the letters on the board: CZVSKTAZEKY

Doctor: Can you read this?

Russian: Read?? I even know the guy...he's my cousin.

On 12/16/2015 at 8:31 AM, Haji 2003 said:

No offence, but sometimes your meals remind me of this. It's the Lufthansa business class lounge at Frankfurt airport. In terms of food, I swear there's not a lot else. The lounge at Karachi airport is an epicurean smorgasbord in comparison.

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2014/07/29/review-lufthansa-business-class-lounge-frankfurt/

I was at the Frankfurt airport......where did they have the business class lounge? I just know that I went to their l to an expensive hotel that was attached to the airport and  walked out when they told me the price per night.........is that the business lounge? -

Edited by Miss Wonderful

4 hours ago, Miss Wonderful said:

I was at the Frankfurt airport......where did they have the business class lounge?

You'll see signs for the business lounges within the main terminal and you access them either via steps or a lift, so they are above you. The hotel, IIRC, is at one end of the terminal.