Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

21 hours ago, Ruq said:

lol im guessing youre not a consultant at an obesity clinic. Im craving carrot cake now...hmm

:grin:It takes all of my will-power to not give in to the hysterical addiction of the sweet stuff but am totally helpless in this regard.I baked this the other day.

10590673_10152675642901460_9.jpg

10393554_10152675642461460_813177758.jpg

21 hours ago, Marbles said:

I have a problem doctor saheba perhaps you can help.

If I eat more than two pieces of delicious sweet stuff like those in your pics, I can no longer tell what I have eaten. Might this be due to low tolerance threshold of my taste buds? If so, what do I need to fix it?

rinsing your mouth with water might help in diluting the taste of the food you had but if you're constantly experiencing this dulling of taste then in that case it could be hypogeusia.The causes of which are excessive smoking,xerostomia(dry mouth),infections of nose and throat,use of certain medications like phenytoin etc but you should see your otolaryngologist for the differential diagnosis. An online diagnosis would be of little use.

Edited by Doctor_Naqvi
lacks essential detail

Oh!  Lunch time has passed already and I again forgot to eat!  

Had leftover chicken enchiladas from deep in the freezer for breakfast.  

Supper tonight is scheduled to be tuna casserole.  My husband commented about the frequency of the appearance of beans and the scarcity of meat in our meals.  I told him that if he didn't want to eat like poor folks he shouldn't let the miser shop for groceries.  

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2015 at 11:59 AM, Ruq said:

lol im guessing youre not a consultant at an obesity clinic. Im craving carrot cake now...hmm

My sister bought a carrot cake a couple of days ago.

Half gone. I'm still dieting.  :blabla:

Anyone ever tried eggs in tomato sauce?

tumblr_mejbi0wRGl1qk9tpg.jpg

Mine didn't look exactly like that - less green, and I sprinkled salt and pepper on the eggs. Eat that with bread (Brötchen, warm) - very delicious! Though, if you let it stay around with the intention to finish it later on, someone might sneakily eat the egg... and later, finish the sauce... :dry:

Edited by Noor al Batul

10 minutes ago, Noor al Batul said:

Anyone ever tried eggs in tomato sauce?

tumblr_mejbi0wRGl1qk9tpg.jpg

Mine didn't look exactly like that - less green, and I sprinkled salt and pepper on the eggs. Eat that with bread (Brötchen, warm) - very delicious! Though, if you let it stay around with the intention to finish it later on, someone might sneakily eat the egg... and later, finish the sauce... :dry:

I make salsa poached eggs. It's almost exactly the same. We eat it with tortillas.

2 hours ago, Marbles said:

And here's a gift from a dear friend I have been munching on since yesterday against all the rules of my dietry plan.

Youve been munching on your friend since yesterday? ...i really hope your friend was a chicken or a goat or something Marbs post-73242-0-00901200-1386437714.gif

On 10/12/2015 at 9:29 PM, hasanhh said:

My sister bought a carrot cake a couple of days ago.

Half gone. I'm still dieting.  :blabla:

Why dont you join in on Abbas. exercise thread?

28 minutes ago, Ruq said:

Youve been munching on your friend since yesterday? ...i really hope your friend was a chicken or a goat or something Marbs post-73242-0-00901200-1386437714.gif

I had no idea you have MY sense of humor!

I made a goat curry with potatoes, but it was too spicy. The potatoes were lovely at least. Since everyone else agreed that it was too spicy, I'll probably be eating it alone for the next several days.

I also made a banana cream pie, lightly sprinkled with cocoa powder. We haven't eaten it yet. We usually have a short rest between supper and dessert. I'm certain it will be perfect.