Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

I had some tomato and broccoli quiche for lunch with lettuce.

My little sister makes that ever so often. So it is excellent.

But when l read restaurant words like "savory", "flakey" and the like, l know those are code-words for overcharging.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ seems like an unlucky day for shichat sisters :D Ate : Halwa puri for breakfast  Halwa is a pudding made from semolina and is eaten with Puri (bread made from flour) Mom made the Halwa and it was th

For tea , cupcakes that my daughter baked <3

Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I've logged on to shiachat. But as always I come back once in a while to check up on everyone :P So in my absence I've taken plenty of food pics (being an ins

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

ls everybody on some kind of starvation diet or something?

Last thread post was 11Sept and now it is 04October.

For breakfast l had an egg-on-hamburger sandwich with cheese and a pickle(l believe).

• Moderators
11 hours ago, hasanhh said:

ls everybody on some kind of starvation diet or something?

No, just nothing worth mentioning.

Ate: last night had broccoli and salmon frittata for supper. 

Eating: (technically, also already ate, but play along folks) graham crackers, banana, and coffee with milk.

Will eat: leftovers for lunch. Oh look! It's almost lunch time. 

• Moderators

Ate: last night's supper is called "something like lasagna". It consisted of cooked ground turkey, extra wide egg noodles, a can of traditional spaghetti sauce, lots of minced garlic and onion, and a little cottage cheese. I was surprised how tasty it was. 

Eating: coffee with milk. Might have a banana in a minute. 

Will eat: tonight's supper is planned to be "enchilada sauced chicken and vegetables on rice, because I don't have time today to wrap and bake enchiladas, but I do have time to put the chicken etc into the crock pot. 

• Moderators
On 9/1/2020 at 7:47 PM, hasanhh said:

When l tried to eat it, most of it fell on the floor.:ranting:

Added: l made a second one ten minutes ago, lt dripped a lot. :cry:

Before you roll, fold the bottom edge up to provide support for your fillings. 

• Basic Members
On 2/4/2012 at 1:17 PM, Mushkil Kusha said:

No not that one, one by bathrust and king called Fal-A-Fel. Hows this paramount restaurant?

Well, arguably the best Middle Eastern restaurant in Toronto

• Advanced Member

@Diaz

I'd say take it easy brother. All you do is eat burgers, french fries, sandwiches, shawarmas and pizza. 

You're either a poster child for Future Diabetes or that TLC show "My 600 pound life".

I eat a lot of frozen stuff like kebabs etc but I eat them in very less quantities; incorporate eating more veggies and salads in between. 

• Moderators

We supped on leftovers. It was delicious. Highly recommend. 

Not having anything right now, but just finished a cup of elderberry & ginger herbal tea. 

Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to have the usual coffee with milk. Maybe something food too, don't know what yet. 

• Advanced Member

I'm an English teacher so thought this thread was about grammar - I was so diapointed that I went and had a coffee.  Sorry that's drink drunk drinking.

Anyway I'm eating nuts and raisans at the moment - the problem is they get stuck in your teeth.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

Sorry that's drink drunk drinking.

If it passes from your mouth into your stomach and gives you energy, it counts. "Drunk, drinking, will drink" by the way, though since you're expert I'll defer to your expertise if I'm mistaken. 

Ate: Coffee with milk. Cheese toast. Comfort food. 

Eating: nothing

Will eat: thinking of baking bread today. I haven't in a little while. What should we have with our bread? Vegetable soup? Eggs? Beans? 

• Moderators

Ate: leftover noodles with peas. It's even good cold. Good old genuine American poor people food. :)

Eating: nothing.

Will eat: I've got seasoned rice and green beans, and I seasoned a salmon fillet with ginger, garlic, lemon, and dijon mustard, and wrapped it in a banana leaf and put it in the oven to bake. Smells good. I'm hungry. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

From the chemical additives -natural or not- you added and then cooked in a monkey leaf.  :tongueangry:"Bluhhhh"

If I had wrapped it in foil or in parchment paper, would that have been less offensive than a leaf wrap?