Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

I bought a bag of raw peanuts, shelled and roasted them, and made homemade peanut butter. My daughter says she only wants to eat homemade from now on. I guess that means it's good. 

23 hours ago, hasanhh said:

The "left-over french fries".

What’s wrong with it? Btw, it was wedges not French fries, sorry.

Today for lunch and dinner I had Béchamel pasta.

Today for lunch I had the leftover beef molokhia with rice, for dinner I had fried egg with chicken spam and some side dish (olives, labneh and cheese)

Yesterday for lunch I ordered a restaurant called New York fries, I ordered humberger with halal bacon, Diet Pepsi and fries with chili sauce, for dinner I had hamburger with rice.

Today for lunch I went to my cousin house, my aunt made chicken and rice, I had it with yogurt, for dinner I had barbecue with Diet Coke.

Yesterday my cousin came to my home, I made 5 patties with potato, both of them were grilled, we had it with rice. It was his birthday so we celebrate it, had a cake. It was half vanilla with fruits and other half is chocolate. I had a half slice of both. For dinner I had nuggets with fries, onion rings and red Fanta.

Today for lunch I had chicken with soup and rice, after that I had one ice cream. For dinner I had fried egg with goat cheese (both of them together), it was so tasty. I had one more ice cream xD 

I've been eating loads of these Pakistani style chicken club sandwiches recently, I use this recipe except that I add tomatoes, cucumber and jalapenos. Today I made one that was so esthetically nice that I nearly took a photo. Lucky I slapped some sense into myself, you don't wanna be the kind of guy who takes photos of his food.

3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Because of C-19, l didn't eat-out for my birthday. So today, 3 months late, l did.

The place has gone to "cafeteria style" from "buffet style".

Cost too much l thought, but it was my delayed birthday.

My inner (fat) child is a big fan of buffets, but there is no love put in to all you can eat meals, they tend to serve any old rubbish and people just love it because you can have as much as you want.

Not to say that you can't get some good food, if you know what is good, but it isn't always the best value for money if you think about how much food you could get at a normal restaurant for the same price. With these things, oftentimes, the cheaper the cost, the worse the food.

10 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

they tend to serve any old rubbish and people just love it because you can have as much as you want.

This place is not this way. Which is why it is my "birthday restaurant."

Their business is down, so l was wondering if they made enough money to be above keeping-the-lights-on.

:eat: "For breakfast l had an egg sandwich."

Feeling about lousy and not really eating yesterday, l decided l'd eat early.

Shuffling up to my refrigerator, l got out a pre-cooked chicken breast.

While nuke-ing it in my microwave, l got some bread, wilted lettuce, sliced a single dried tomatoe, a slice of wilted onion and cheese l had in my electrified ice box.

And then :eat: , without the tableware.

Forgot to drink anything.

l wish they'd hurry up and market a house robot so l didn't have to do all this.

I eat 2 bowls of Cereal,

Tomorrow I plan to fast because its mustahab to Fast on Eid Allah al Akbar, Eid al Ghadeer, I hope you all do so too.