Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ruq

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, notme said:

Pizza and birthday cake:

IMG_20170318_165150381.jpg

It's orange pizza cake with blue vanilla frosting. 

How can you get pizza inside a cake without either burning the pizza or under cooking the cake batter?

Another "bamboo pizza". This time, the usual halal hamburger, ~1/8th pound, bamboo, chopped onions, and changed to adding  sliced black olives, olive oil, 4 cheeses.

Edited by hasanhh

19 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Girl ! Your LDL reading must be atrocious.

I have never had my cholesterol checked, but since we only eat corn bread a few times per year, I think we'll be fine.

18 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

How can you get pizza inside a cake without either burning the pizza or under cooking the cake batter?

The trick is to partially precook the pizza before pouring batter over it. 

Actually, I didn't get a pizza picture because it was gone too fast, but it was just a decent quality frozen cheese pizza - the birthday child's favorite. 

We had ice cream too, "birthday cake" flavor. It was a colorful dessert, followed by gifts and everyone was happy. Here's a view of the inside of the cake. The ice cream has a bit of fudge syrup.

IMG_20170318_170548372.jpg

1 hour ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

Does it have a flavour? As in sour cola or along those lines? Or is it just "khatta?". 

Yes, you can feel soured cola. There was list of 15-20 flavours like black current, chickoo, butter scotch, blue berry, chocolate, zeera, kesar pista, elaichi, mango, orange, etc.

11 minutes ago, Lover of Ahlulbait (ams) said:

Yes, you can feel soured cola. There was list of 15-20 flavours like black current, chickoo, butter scotch, blue berry, chocolate, zeera, kesar pista, elaichi, mango, orange, etc.

That's cool! :) 

About to have some Sunday breakfast: Hash browns with scrambled eggs.

l just looked back over these last 5 pages ... while the foreign news program is running this report on "caramel moose soup" with a "tea made from jelly".

The "Sugar Shatan" is on the offensive!

During all this, l felt like going out and drinking a can of chocolate syrup and downing a pound of fudge.

Does anyone here eats honey on toast? I've hardly if ever had it before but now I seem to have developed an addiction. All I want is a thick coat of honey on my toast in breakfast, lunch and dinner...Black forest honey, acacia honey, pure bee honey and even those creamy white honey things some brands sell...Mum says watch lest you start combing your hair with a honeycomb...

What's wrong with my tastebuds? :confused:

Edited by Marbles
typo

@Marbles nothing is wrong with your taste buds, honey is delicious, and on toast it soaks into the surface just a bit making an almost crunchy later of sweetness. 

I'm still trying to scout out a reliable local honey vendor. 

8 hours ago, notme said:

@Marbles nothing is wrong with your taste buds, honey is delicious, and on toast it soaks into the surface just a bit making an almost crunchy later of sweetness. 

I'm still trying to scout out a reliable local honey vendor. 

Honey is delicious but I can't explain the craving. Perhaps I'm having my sweet tooth moment, which is weird because I'm not a sweet guy...

11 hours ago, Marbles said:

Does anyone here eats honey on toast?

I heard that honey helps you sleep. Eat it as a bedtime snack.