In the Name of God بسم الله

Ate/Eating/Will Eat?

Rate this topic

Ruq

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, notme said:

Supper. I didn't have lunch but my daughter had frozen cheese pizza.  

I see, is that filling for you sister? Here in Middle East we eat soup only as a side or if someone is sick. You skipped lunch as well.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Diaz said:

I see, is that filling for you sister? Here in Middle East we eat soup only as a side or if someone is sick. You skipped lunch as well.

It was a very hearty soup,  with plenty of butter and cream.  There was bread too.  

I had breakfast of leftover bean burritos and salad yesterday.  It was enough that I wasn't hungry at lunch time.  

Today I had whole wheat toast for breakfast and I'm thinking of having leftover potato soup for lunch. I've got beans in the instant pot already for a pot of chili for supper. I've got diced tomatoes,  tomato paste,  chili peppers, and onion on standby.  I like to start with the beans already cooked.  

• Advanced Member

Yesterday for lunch I ate from subway since I was hungry and I was in the university. After my first lecture was done, I left and had a break in subway, it was my very first time trying it. I ordered steak with cheese, it was ok. I didn’t know what else I should add so I kept it only steak with few slices of cheese and few pieces of onion, green peppers and mushroom. 

For dinner I had kofta bil sanieh.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Dawid Das said:

Am having these for lunchIMG-20220926-115110-HDR.jpg

What is this bro? This is a snacks for kids. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love pop pop but that’s not filling. 

• Advanced Member

Today for lunch I made Alfredo pasta, my siblings were craving it for weeks, I had it with diet cola. For dinner I had the leftovers.