Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Lavish Life Of Syed Khamenei

Rate this topic

Guest Shaolin

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Private hospital under his palace? Ridiculous. His own beloved wife will sit hours in a clinic to see a medical doctor, without telling anyone that she is the wife of Rahbar HA. She doesn't want to get ahead of other people who have been waiting longer than her. She doesn't want to use her relationship with Rahbar HA to get special treatment. :cry:

This made me cry :cry:

• Advanced Member

as if the maker of the video attribuited every lavish thing that comes to his/her mind to syed khamenai.......well if that,s the case then SYED,s gonna get much more than that in the world hereafter....lolx...so u better raise ur standards while fabricating....haha

Before becoming the Supreme Leader, when Sayed Ali Khamenei became the president of Iran, he didn't have a refrigerator in his house. When some people found out they bought him a refrigerator.

In his kitchen there are nails in the wall. They are for his wife, she hangs the pots on them.

When he became a supreme leader, some people wanted to surprise him, they bought a new carpet for him to put in his house, and they gave his old one away. When Sayed Ali Khamenei went home, he found that they got rid of his old carpet, and he asked them to exchange once again, because he didn't wish for a new one.

That is Sayed Ali Khamenei, and that is a leader of Islam.

• Site Administrators

Just curious why is that? if we know its not true that means the media propaganda is having an effect on the majority of Iranians.

Unfortunately there's a lot of corruption in Iran for several reasons, and out of ignorance, the scape goat for that is usually the leader.

• Veteran Member

get ready for Imam Khamenei's PROPER LAVISH LUXURIOUS MEGA SUPER DUPER LIFESTYLE if he makes it to the reign of imam al zaman .. ya Rabb !! in sha Allah ya Rabb .. ya Allah

.. and i don't think i need to go into the beloved :wub: Leader's lifestyle once he makes it to the highest levels of heaven insha Allah .. what a lovely man !!! masha Allah lovely !!

i think he's like the most adorable man on earth .. !! subhan Allah !!!

Mashallah brother,u made my day.

i u ever meet me,i will take u to a resturant for a wonderful meal because of this post.

• Advanced Member

If you found this ridiculous. There are idiots who try to tell Americans and other none-Iranians, that Dr. Ahmadinejad and any other politician they hate, makes millions off oil and gas revenues. Well nobody will take them seriously because talking is cheap.

Lavish living is nothing new for potentates and national leaders. The hitch is who owns the palace, gardens etc the people, meaning the, or the individual. They serve as useful symbols of power and permanence of the government and the office but not the individual.

The video was posted sarcastically. Syed Khamenei doesn't really live like that.

That is the house of the leader of the Muslim Nation; Sayed Ali Khamenei (May Allah Protect him)

The caption under your second picture sounds like something from a cult. It reads like God has been precluded. The blood in my veins is a gift from The Creator, thank you very much.

The caption under your second picture sounds like something from a cult. It reads like God has been precluded. The blood in my veins is a gift from The Creator, thank you very much.

At least read it correctly if you're going to criticise.

It says a gift TO our Leader, not FROM.