Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Your-Best-Friend

The Biggest Shia & Sunni Of The All The Worlds

Rate this topic

Allama Azhar Hasan Zaidi said:

Agar Sunnat-e-Payghambar per chalnay ka naam Sunni hey tou Maula Ali ASWS sab se baray Sunni thay, aur agar Shiyat Maula Ali ASWS se muhabbat ka naam hey tou Maula RasoolAllaah SAWAW sab se baray Shia thay.

If Sunni is the name to follow Sunnah-e-Maula RasoolAllaah SAWAW, then Maula Ali ASWS is the biggest Sunni of all the worlds.

If lover of Maula Ali ASWS is called Shia, then Maula RasoolAllaah SAWAW is the biggest Shia.

Prophet (P.B.U.H) Hadith....

Saying "One of my wives will leave her place as a house wife, will sit on a Camal and go to war with ALI (a.s). She will reach a Specific place and the dogs of that place will bark at her and there will be no doubt that she will be on the wrong"

(bismillah)

(salam)

The Holy Prophet SA said:

"Ali (asws) ibn Abi Talib (as) is Allah’s successor and My successor. He is Hujjat tul Allah (proof of Allah) and My Hujjat. He is the door to Allah and He is Door to Me. He is the Chosen One of Allah and of Me. He is loved by Allah and He is loved by Me. He is the sword of Allah and He is My sword. He is My brother, My companion, My minister, and My Wali. Those who love Him love Me, and those who hate Him hate Me. His friends are My friends and His enemies are My enemies. He is the husband of My Daughter. His Sons are My Sons. His war is My war. His words are My words. His orders are My orders. He is the master of all the successors of the prophets. He is the best of My nation. He is the master of all the people after Me." (Ghayatol Maram page 69 hadith 16, Kanz al Ommal 185, Ithbat al Hodat volume 3 page 632 hadith 860, Bihar ul Anwar volume 26 page 263 hadith 47)