Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Qur'an & Ahadith Shocking Truth

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Note: the following Qur'an & Ahadith are not my words nor interpretation, rather they are copied and pasted directly from Sunni sources you can validate for yourself inshallah.

What do "only the Zalimun" say about the Prophet (sawaws)?

(Qur'an 17:47)

Only The Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) say: "You follow none but a bewitched man."

(Sahih Bukhari, Book #53, Hadith #400)

Narrated Aisha: Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

How do the slaves of Allah respond to fools? And what do the Mu'minun turn away from?

Qur'an, Surah Al-Furqan, Chapter 25, verse 63:

And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.

Surah Al-Mu'minun, Chapter 23, Ayat 1 & 3:

Successful indeed are the believers.... And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden).

Arabic ref: Bukhari, 54 kitab-e-shuroot, bab 15, hadith 2770

English Reference: Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 50, Number 891 (Translated by Muhsin Khan, Saudia) (Umsus (suck) Badhar (clitoris) )

Abu Bakr said: "Go and suck the clitoris of Laat"

Who doesn't a Muslim take as their protector?

Qur'an, Surah Aal-e-Imran, Chapter 3, Verse 118:

O you who believe! take not as (your) Bitanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses) if you understand.

Qur'an, Surah An-Nisa, Chapter 4, Verse 144:

O you who believe! take not for Auliya' (protectors or helpers or friends) disbelievers instead of believers. Do you wish to offer Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?

Sahih Bukhari, Book #58 - Merits of the Helpers of Medina (Ansaar), Hadith number 205:

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: When `Umar embraced Islam, all The (disbelieving) people gathered around his home and said, "`Umar has embraced Islam." At that time I was still a boy and was on the roof of my house. There came a man wearing a cloak of Dibaj (i.e. a kind of silk), and said, "`Umar has embraced Islam. Nobody can harm him for I am his protector." I then saw the people going away from `Umar and asked who the man was, and they said, "Al`As bin Wail."

Who was Al'As ibn Wail?

Sahih Bukhari, Book #36 - Hiring, Hadith number 475:

Narrated Khabbab: I was a blacksmith and did some work for Al`As bin Wail. When he owed me some money for my work, I went to him to ask for that amount. He said, "I will not pay you unless you disbelieve in Muhammad." I said, "By Allah! I will never do that till you die and be resurrected." He said, "Will I be dead and then resurrected after my death?" I said, "Yes." He said, "There I will have property and offspring and then I will pay you your due." Then Allah revealed. 'Have you seen him who disbelieved in Our signs, and yet says: I will be given property and offspring?' (19.77)

How are we supposed to reward the Prophet (sawaws)?

Qur'an, Surah Ash-Shura, Chapter 42, Verse 23:

Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this except the love of those near of kin."

SaHeeH Muslim, Book #31 - The Book Pertaining to the Merits of the Companions of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) (Kitab Al-Fadail Al-Sahabah), Hadith #5915:

This hadith has been narrated. on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters. Amir b. Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported on the authority of his father that Muawiya b. Abi Sufyin appointed Sa'd as the Governor and said: What prevents you from abusing Abu Turab (Hadrat 'Ali), whereupon be said: It is because of three things which I remember Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said about him that I would not abuse him and even if I find one of those three things for me, it would be more dear to me than the red camel. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say about 'Ali as he left behind in one of his campaigns (that was Tabuk). 'All said to him: Allah's Messenger, you leave me behind along with women and children. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there is no prophethood after me. And I (also) heard him say on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah and his Messenger love him too. He (the narrator) said: We have been anxiously waiting for it, when he (the Holy Prophet) said: Call 'Ali. He was called and his eyes were inflamed. He applied saliva to his eyes and handed over the standard to him, and Allah gave him victory. (The third occasion is this) when the (following) verse was revealed:" Let us summon our children and your children." Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family.

Does the verse of purification include the wives of the Prophet (sawaws)? Who are Ahl al-Bayt (members of the household) according to Allah and Muhammad (sawaws)?

Qur'an, Surah Al-Ahzab, Chapter 33, Verse 33:

"O members of the family (of the Prophet SAW), and to purify you with a thorough purification."

Qur'an, Surah Aalee 'Imran, Chapter 3, Verse 61:

Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad SAW) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allah upon those who lie."

SaHeeH Bukhari, Book #60 - Prophetic Commentary on the Quran, Hadith #352:

Narrated Yusuf bin Mahak: Marwan had been appointed as the governor of Hijaz by muawiya. He delivered a sermon and mentioned Yazid bin muawiya so that the people might take the oath of allegiance to him as the successor of his father (muawiya). Then 'Abdur Rahman bin Abu Bakr told him something whereupon Marwan ordered that he be arrested. But 'Abdur-Rahman entered 'Aisha's house and they could not arrest him. Marwan said, "It is he ('AbdurRahman) about whom Allah revealed this Verse:-- 'And the one who says to his parents: 'Fie on you! Do you hold out the promise to me..?'" On that, 'Aisha said from behind a screen, "Allah did not reveal anything from the Qur'an about us except what was connected with the declaration of my innocence (of the slander)."

SaHeeH Muslim, Book #31, Hadith #5915

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family.

SaHeeH Muslim, Book #31, Hadith #5955

'A'isha reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) went out one norning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair that there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said: Allah only desires to take away any uncleanliness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying)

• Advanced Member
Note: the following Qur'an & Ahadith are not my words nor interpretation, rather they are copied and pasted directly from Sunni sources you can validate for yourself inshallah.

Lets see if you didn't try to deceive the readers.

What do "only the Zalimun" say about the Prophet (sawaws)?

Only The Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) say: "You follow none but a bewitched man."

Narrated Aisha: Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

The verse you forwarded was talking about those who denied the prophethood of Sayyidina Muhammad shallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam due to the effect of his Da'wa, He made wives rebelled from their husbands, kids rebelled from their parents, and slaves rebelled from their masters, they consider this to be an effect from Sihr of Rasulillah while in reality he forbade Sihr.

And the hadith you brought forward was talking about something else, coz Umm al-Mumineen did not in any way denied the prophethood of Sayyidina Muhammad shallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, and we all know that.

How do the slaves of Allah respond to fools? And what do the Mu'minun turn away from?

Qur'an, Surah Al-Furqan, Chapter 25, verse 63:

And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.

Surah Al-Mu'minun, Chapter 23, Ayat 1 & 3:

Successful indeed are the believers.... And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden).

Arabic ref: Bukhari, 54 kitab-e-shuroot, bab 15, hadith 2770

English Reference: Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 50, Number 891 (Translated by Muhsin Khan, Saudia) (Umsus (suck) Badhar (clitoris) )

Abu Bakr said: "Go and suck the clitoris of Laat"

You may want to bring the complete matn so we can analyze the text.

Who doesn't a Muslim take as their protector?

Qur'an, Surah Aal-e-Imran, Chapter 3, Verse 118:

O you who believe! take not as (your) Bitanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses) if you understand.

O you who believe! take not for Auliya' (protectors or helpers or friends) disbelievers instead of believers. Do you wish to offer Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?

Sahih Bukhari, Book #58 - Merits of the Helpers of Medina (Ansaar), Hadith number 205:

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: When `Umar embraced Islam, all The (disbelieving) people gathered around his home and said, "`Umar has embraced Islam." At that time I was still a boy and was on the roof of my house. There came a man wearing a cloak of Dibaj (i.e. a kind of silk), and said, "`Umar has embraced Islam. Nobody can harm him for I am his protector." I then saw the people going away from `Umar and asked who the man was, and they said, "Al`As bin Wail."

Who was Al'As ibn Wail?

Sahih Bukhari, Book #36 - Hiring, Hadith number 475:

Narrated Khabbab: I was a blacksmith and did some work for Al`As bin Wail. When he owed me some money for my work, I went to him to ask for that amount. He said, "I will not pay you unless you disbelieve in Muhammad." I said, "By Allah! I will never do that till you die and be resurrected." He said, "Will I be dead and then resurrected after my death?" I said, "Yes." He said, "There I will have property and offspring and then I will pay you your due." Then Allah revealed. 'Have you seen him who disbelieved in Our signs, and yet says: I will be given property and offspring?' (19.77)

The day Umar embraced Islam, he provoked some Quraysh to fight him... neither they can bring Umar down nor Umar can defeat them; then al-'As ibn Wail come and tell them to stop coz they cannot think that Banu Adi' (the tribe Umar belong to) would remain silent if there's anything happen to Umar, so in this case he was acting not only for the sake of Umar, but also for the sake of those Quray[Edited Out]es.

On the same context with we're discussing here, what do you say about Khatami the ex-President of Iran who were aiding your country's aggression to Iraq and Afghanistan?

How are we supposed to reward the Prophet (sawaws)?

Qur'an, Surah Ash-Shura, Chapter 42, Verse 23:

Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this except the love of those near of kin."

SaHeeH Muslim, Book #31 - The Book Pertaining to the Merits of the Companions of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) (Kitab Al-Fadail Al-Sahabah), Hadith #5915:

This hadith has been narrated. on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters. Amir b. Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported on the authority of his father that Muawiya b. Abi Sufyin appointed Sa'd as the Governor and said: What prevents you from abusing Abu Turab (Hadrat 'Ali), whereupon be said: It is because of three things which I remember Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said about him that I would not abuse him and even if I find one of those three things for me, it would be more dear to me than the red camel. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say about 'Ali as he left behind in one of his campaigns (that was Tabuk). 'All said to him: Allah's Messenger, you leave me behind along with women and children. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there is no prophethood after me. And I (also) heard him say on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah and his Messenger love him too. He (the narrator) said: We have been anxiously waiting for it, when he (the Holy Prophet) said: Call 'Ali. He was called and his eyes were inflamed. He applied saliva to his eyes and handed over the standard to him, and Allah gave him victory. (The third occasion is this) when the (following) verse was revealed:" Let us summon our children and your children." Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family.

Implying that Muawiya abused Ali using this verse doesn't prove anything, in fact in this hadith he called Imam Ali using his favorite Kuniya (Abu Turab), which he got from Rasulillah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam...

Does the verse of purification include the wives of the Prophet (sawaws)? Who are Ahl al-Bayt (members of the household) according to Allah and Muhammad (sawaws)?

Qur'an, Surah Al-Ahzab, Chapter 33, Verse 33:

"O members of the family (of the Prophet SAW), and to purify you with a thorough purification."

Qur'an, Surah Aalee 'Imran, Chapter 3, Verse 61:

Then whoever disputes with you concerning him ['Iesa (Jesus)] after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus)] being a slave of Allah, and having no share in Divinity) say: (O Muhammad SAW) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke (sincerely) the Curse of Allah upon those who lie."

SaHeeH Bukhari, Book #60 - Prophetic Commentary on the Quran, Hadith #352:

Narrated Yusuf bin Mahak: Marwan had been appointed as the governor of Hijaz by muawiya. He delivered a sermon and mentioned Yazid bin muawiya so that the people might take the oath of allegiance to him as the successor of his father (muawiya). Then 'Abdur Rahman bin Abu Bakr told him something whereupon Marwan ordered that he be arrested. But 'Abdur-Rahman entered 'Aisha's house and they could not arrest him. Marwan said, "It is he ('AbdurRahman) about whom Allah revealed this Verse:-- 'And the one who says to his parents: 'Fie on you! Do you hold out the promise to me..?'" On that, 'Aisha said from behind a screen, "Allah did not reveal anything from the Qur'an about us except what was connected with the declaration of my innocence (of the slander)."

SaHeeH Muslim, Book #31, Hadith #5915

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family.

SaHeeH Muslim, Book #31, Hadith #5955

'A'isha reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) went out one norning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair that there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said: Allah only desires to take away any uncleanliness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying)

That's your problem, coz we know that the word Ahl or Aal basically means 'Men and his wives', and hadith #5915 and #5955 took place AFTER 33:33 was revealed, so... Aal Ali was included into Aali Muhammad by those hadith.

Nice try, better luck next time.

Edited by Rocke

• Advanced Member
The verse you forwarded was talking about those who denied the prophethood of Sayyidina Muhammad shallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam due to the effect of his Da'wa, He made wives rebelled from their husbands, kids rebelled from their parents, and slaves rebelled from their masters, they consider this to be an effect from Sihr of Rasulillah while in reality he forbade Sihr.

The Qur'an says

Only the Zalimun say the Prophet is/was/will-be Bewitched (Qur'an 17:47)

And the hadith you brought forward was talking about something else, coz Umm al-Mumineen did not in any way denied the prophethood of Sayyidina Muhammad shallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, and we all know that.

'Aisha says

"The Prophet was bewitched"

Show me where the Qur'an said that Mumin say the Prophet (sawaws) was bewitched? Rather, it states absolutely without condition that Zalimun say the Prophet (sawaws) is/was/will-be Bewitched.

Stick to the text and stop interpreting it in a way to exclude someone who the Qur'an didn't exclude.

You may want to bring the complete matn so we can analyze the text.

I gave you the full reference, I'd appreciate if you would look it up for yourself.

But no amount of matn can excuse saying "suck the clitoris of al-La'at"

Show me where the Qur'an says that Mumineen speak in such a manner, rather I showed you Qur'an saying that Mumineen do not speak in such a manner.

The day Umar embraced Islam, he provoked some Quraysh to fight him... neither they can bring Umar down nor Umar can defeat them; then al-'As ibn Wail come and tell them to stop coz they cannot think that Banu Adi' (the tribe Umar belong to) would remain silent if there's anything happen to Umar, so in this case he was acting not only for the sake of Umar, but also for the sake of those Quray[Edited Out]es.

Show me where the Qur'an says that Umar (or anyone) is allowed to take disbelievers for protectors? Umar is meant to be a "rightly guided caliph", surely "rightly guided" implies they obey Allah and understand the Qur'an. Rather I showed you where the Qur'an says:

That is a direct command from Allah. Umar is called "rightly guided", how can I believe you when there is no Ayat saying Umar is rightly guided, no hadith saying Umar is rightly guided, and Umar disobeyed Allah on numerous occasions?

On the same context with we're discussing here, what do you say about Khatami the ex-President of Iran who were aiding your country's aggression to Iraq and Afghanistan?

Firstly, let me make something clear:

La'anatullah on the Kuffar and the oppressors and the Munafiq and the enemies of Allah

Secondly, I don't represent my country, although I may be a citizen of my country, nor does my country represent me. I have nothing to do with Khatami, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, America, or any politics for that matter. I'm talking to you about religion, stick to the topic inshallah.

So unless the Qur'an talks about Khatami (which it doesn't), then I suggest we move on...

Implying that Muawiya abused Ali using this verse doesn't prove anything, in fact in this hadith he called Imam Ali using his favorite Kuniya (Abu Turab), which he got from Rasulillah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam...

According to us, Mu'awiya used this term "Abu Turab" as a direct insult to 'Ali (as) and not as a polite Kunya.

1) Allah commands Muhammad (sawaws) to say "No reward do I ask of you except for love of my family"

2) Mu'awiya commands his people to curse/abuse the family of Muhammad (sawaws) -- namely Ameer al-Mumineen 'Ali (as)

Once again, bring the Qur'an to support your arguments, something you haven't done at all yet in any of the parts of your posts, rather you've only typed some opinion.

I'm not interested in your opinion, rather I'm interested in the word of Allah SWT from the Qur'an, and the words of Rasoolallah (sawaws) from agreed upon authentic Ahadith.

Where does the Qur'an say that Mu'awiya (or anyone) is allowed to abuse Muhammad's (sawaws) family?

That's your problem, coz we know that the word Ahl or Aal basically means 'Men and his wives', and hadith #5915 and #5955 took place AFTER 33:33 was revealed, so... Aal Ali was included into Aali Muhammad by those hadith.

Bring a single hadith where Muhammad (sawaws) said his wives are included in his Ahl al-Bayt, in the sense that Allah meant, not in the sense that the Arabs meant.

For clarity, the Arabs used to use the term "Zakat" for purification, but Allah azzawajjal ta'ala has used "Zakat" to specify one of the pillars of Islam -- giving in charity a portion of our properties to the poor/needy/orphans/wayfarer.

If you argue linguistically from a secular perspective, then there is no evidence that Zakat refers to giving 2.5% of one's possessions.

But we're arguing academically from the Islamic perspective, so Zakat is used to denote 2.5% charity as one of the five pillars obligatory upon a Muslim, and Ahl al-Bayt, in reference to Muhammad (sawaws), is used to denote those for whom the acceptance of Zakat is forbidden (which is the defined term in Bakri hadith) -- or more specifically, Fatima Zahra (as), 'Ali ibn abu Talib (as), al-Hasan (as), al-Hussein (as), and the 9 descendant Imams of al-Hussein (as). Although you most probably disagree with the 9 descendants part, perhaps, which is why I've stuck to the agreed upon definition from Qur'an and Sunnah as "those for whom the acceptance of Zakat is forbidden" -- for now.

Nice try, better luck next time.

I quoted the Qur'an and Hadith, you didn't quote a single ayat from Qur'an and not a single hadith.

Anyone can put letters together to form arguments, but we're discussing the word of Allah -- the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe -- and as Muslims, our opinions and logic and reasoning are useless and will not be acceptable in a theological discussion.

Support anything you've said above with verses from Qur'an or authentic agreed upon ahadith.

• Advanced Member
Stick to the text and stop interpreting it in a way to exclude someone who the Qur'an didn't exclude.

I didn't interpret it, it's how the Quraisy viewed the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, they called him Shaair al-Majnoon (Mad Poet) and Saahir al-Kathaab (Bewitched Liar), this is what the verse is about... and in fact it is you who 'interpret' it by relating the unrelated texts, which is very understandable due to your bias towards Aisha Umm al-Mumineen.

I gave you the full reference, I'd appreciate if you would look it up for yourself.

You're claiming something, you've to ground it up, help yourself, bring the matn forward.

Show me where the Qur'an says that Umar (or anyone) is allowed to take disbelievers for protectors?

reread my answer on the previous comment, I've made myself clear that he didn't ask anyone but it is al-As who came and stopped them (Umar and a band of Quraysh) from fighting, stop fooling and deceiving yourself.

La'anatullah on the Kuffar and the oppressors and the Munafiq and the enemies of Allah

Secondly, I don't represent my country, although I may be a citizen of my country, nor does my country represent me. I have nothing to do with Khatami, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, America, or any politics for that matter. I'm talking to you about religion, stick to the topic inshallah.

So unless the Qur'an talks about Khatami (which it doesn't), then I suggest we move on...

In this case, you yourself are a Zaalim and a Munafiq in one person... read this verse with me.

äóø ÇáóøÐöíäó ÊóæóÝóøÇåõãõ ÇáúãóáóÇÆößóÉõ ÙóÇáöãöí ÃóäÝõÓöåöãú ÞóÇáõæÇ Ýöíãó ßõäÊõãú ۖ ÞóÇáõæÇ ßõäóøÇ ãõÓúÊóÖúÚóÝöíäó Ýöí ÇáúÃóÑúÖö ۚ ÞóÇáõæÇ Ãóáóãú Êóßõäú ÃóÑúÖõ ÇááóøÜåö æóÇÓöÚóÉð ÝóÊõåóÇÌöÑõæÇ ÝöíåóÇ ۚ ÝóÃõæáóÜٰÆößó ãóÃúæóÇåõãú Ìóåóäóøãõ ۖ æóÓóÇÁóÊú ãóÕöíÑðÇ

"Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination." (al-Nisaa: 97)

Yet you can talk so high and criticize those who believed, emigrated, and strove in the way of Allah such as Umar.

æóÇáóøÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ æóåóÇÌóÑõæÇ æóÌóÇåóÏõæÇ Ýöí ÓóÈöíáö ÇááóøÜåö æóÇáóøÐöíäó ÂæóæÇ æóøäóÕóÑõæÇ ÃõæáóÜٰÆößó åõãõ ÇáúãõÄúãöäõæäó ÍóÞðøÇ ۚ áóøåõã ãóøÛúÝöÑóÉñ æóÑöÒúÞñ ßóÑöíãñ

"But those who have believed and emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah and those who gave shelter and aided - it is they who are the believers, TRULY. For them is forgiveness and noble provision." (al-Anfaal: 74)

Do yourself a favor, learn the basics of your religion, you couldn't even defend the Iranian politic which just happened 'yesterday' but just loved to criticize peoples who lived more than a millennium ago, what a sad irony.

According to us, Mu'awiya used this term "Abu Turab" as a direct insult to 'Ali (as) and not as a polite Kunya.

According to yourself perhaps, that Kuniya was given by Rasulillah sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam; how that Kuniya could be defamatory and how can Imam Ali not love that Kuniya?

You got a lot of home work to do

Bring a single hadith where Muhammad (sawaws) said his wives are included in his Ahl al-Bayt, in the sense that Allah meant, not in the sense that the Arabs meant.

4793 – ÍóÏóøËóäóÇ ÃóÈõæ ãóÚúãóÑò ÍóÏóøËóäóÇ ÚóÈúÏõ ÇáúæóÇÑöËö ÍóÏóøËóäóÇ ÚóÈúÏõ ÇáúÚóÒöíÒö Èúäõ ÕõåóíúÈò Úóäú ÃóäóÓò ÑóÖöíó Çááóøåõ Úóäúåõ ÞóÇáó Èõäöíó Úóáóì ÇáäóøÈöíöø Õóáóøì Çááóøåõ Úóáóíúåö æóÓóáóøãó ÈöÒóíúäóÈó ÈöäúÊö ÌóÍúÔò ÈöÎõÈúÒò æóáóÍúãò ÝóÃõÑúÓöáúÊõ Úóáóì ÇáØóøÚóÇãö ÏóÇÚöíðÇ ÝóíóÌöíÁõ Þóæúãñ ÝóíóÃúßõáõæäó æóíóÎúÑõÌõæäó Ëõãóø íóÌöíÁõ Þóæúãñ ÝóíóÃúßõáõæäó æóíóÎúÑõÌõæäó ÝóÏóÚóæúÊõ ÍóÊóøì ãóÇ ÃóÌöÏõ ÃóÍóÏðÇ ÃóÏúÚõæ ÝóÞõáúÊõ íóÇ äóÈöíóø Çááóøåö ãóÇ ÃóÌöÏõ ÃóÍóÏðÇ ÃóÏúÚõæåõ ÞóÇáó ÇÑúÝóÚõæÇ ØóÚóÇãóßõãú æóÈóÞöíó ËóáóÇËóÉõ ÑóåúØò íóÊóÍóÏóøËõæäó Ýöí ÇáúÈóíúÊö ÝóÎóÑóÌó ÇáäóøÈöíõø Õóáóøì Çááóøåõ Úóáóíúåö æóÓóáóøãó ÝóÇäúØóáóÞó Åöáóì ÍõÌúÑóÉö ÚóÇÆöÔóÉó ÝóÞóÇáó ÇáÓóøáóÇãõ Úóáóíúßõãú Ãóåúáó ÇáúÈóíúÊö æóÑóÍúãóÉõ Çááóøåö ÝóÞóÇáóÊú æóÚóáóíúßó ÇáÓóøáóÇãõ æóÑóÍúãóÉõ Çááóøåö ßóíúÝó æóÌóÏúÊó Ãóåúáóßó ÈóÇÑóßó Çááóøåõ áóßó ÝóÊóÞóÑóøì ÍõÌóÑó äöÓóÇÆöåö ßõáöøåöäóø íóÞõæáõ áóåõäóø ßóãóÇ íóÞõæáõ áöÚóÇÆöÔóÉó æóíóÞõáúäó áóåõ ßóãóÇ ÞóÇáóÊú ÚóÇÆöÔóÉõ Ëõãóø ÑóÌóÚó ÇáäóøÈöíõø Õóáóøì Çááóøåõ Úóáóíúåö æóÓóáóøãó ÝóÅöÐóÇ ËóáóÇËóÉñ ãöäú ÑóåúØò Ýöí ÇáúÈóíúÊö íóÊóÍóÏóøËõæäó æóßóÇäó ÇáäóøÈöíõø Õóáóøì Çááóøåõ Úóáóíúåö æóÓóáóøãó ÔóÏöíÏó ÇáúÍóíóÇÁö ÝóÎóÑóÌó ãõäúØóáöÞðÇ äóÍúæó ÍõÌúÑóÉö ÚóÇÆöÔóÉó ÝóãóÇ ÃóÏúÑöí ÂÎúÈóÑúÊõåõ Ãóæú ÃõÎúÈöÑó Ãóäóø ÇáúÞóæúãó ÎóÑóÌõæÇ ÝóÑóÌóÚó ÍóÊóøì ÅöÐóÇ æóÖóÚó ÑöÌúáóåõ Ýöí ÃõÓúßõÝóøÉö ÇáúÈóÇÈö ÏóÇÎöáóÉð æóÃõÎúÑóì ÎóÇÑöÌóÉð ÃóÑúÎóì ÇáÓöøÊúÑó Èóíúäöí æóÈóíúäóåõ æóÃõäúÒöáóÊú ÂíóÉõ ÇáúÍöÌóÇÈö

(Saheeh Bukhari)

Comprende amigo?

• Advanced Member
I didn't interpret it, it's how the Quraisy viewed the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, they called him Shaair al-Majnoon (Mad Poet) and Saahir al-Kathaab (Bewitched Liar), this is what the verse is about... and in fact it is you who 'interpret' it by relating the unrelated texts, which is very understandable due to your bias towards Aisha Umm al-Mumineen.

First we'll stay on the discussion about 'Aisha saying the Prophet (sawaws) was bewitched (naudhubilah), so either admit 'Aisha is Zalimun, or bring evidence that she didn't say Prophet (sawaws) was bewitched.

The reason this verse was revealed condemning the Zalimun is because they said the Prophet (sawaws) was bewitched. If they didn't say he was bewitched, then this verse wouldn't have mentioned the Zalimun saying he is bewitched! Anyone who says the Prophet (sawaws) is bewitched is a Zalimun!

But you are disagreeing and attempting to argue (poorly I might add) that the only people who were Zalimun were the ones who wrongly accused the Prophet (sawaws) of being bewitched when he wasn't bewitched, and the Muminoon are the ones who accused him of being bewitched when he was bewitched!

La howla wa la quwwata illah billah

By your logic, everyone can drink alcohol because the verses forbidding alcohol were only forbidding alcohol for the Sahabah and not the people afterwards.

Rather, the truth is, that when verses address the believers generally it's for everyone of the believers! And when it addresses the Zalimun and disbelievers generally, it's for everyone of them!

Surah an-Najm, verses 1-4

by the star when it plunges, (1)

وَالنَّجْمِ إِذَا هَوَى ﴿1﴾

your companion is neither astray, neither errs, (2)

مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَى ﴿2﴾

nor does he speak out of desire. (3)

وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى ﴿3﴾

indeed it is not except a revelation which is revealed, (4)

إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَى ﴿4﴾

Allah never said "By the star, your companion only strays sometmies, and errs sometimes, he speaks when bewitched sometimes, indeed the revelation which isn't influenced by magic or shaytan is true and the bewitched revelation is his mistake"

Defend your beliefs, either he was bewitched or he wasn't, either Aisha lied or she didn't, either you and Aisha are Zalimun or you aren't, Islam isn't pick n' mix. If you say he was bewitched, and Aisha didn't lie (or the hadith wasn't fabricated against her), then you both are Zalimun. If you say he wasn't bewitched, and Aisha lied, then she is munafiq and you're not a Sunni...

Your own Sunni fatwas unanimously agree that it's kufr to insult the Prophet (sawaws), what is more insulting than saying he was bewitched, controlled by magic, forgot verses of Qur'an, was insane, lost his mind, naudhubilah!

"Insulting the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is one of the worst of forbidden actions, and it constitutes kufr and apostasy from Islam, according to scholarly consensus, whether done seriously or in jest. The one who does that is to be executed even if he repents and whether he is a Muslim or a kaafir. If he repents sincerely and regrets what he has done, this repentance will benefit him on the Day of Resurrection and Allaah will forgive him." - http://islamqa.info/en/ref/22809

• Advanced Member
First we'll stay on the discussion about 'Aisha saying the Prophet (sawaws) was bewitched (naudhubilah), so either admit 'Aisha is Zalimun, or bring evidence that she didn't say Prophet (sawaws) was bewitched.

Why should I respond to your straw man ?

• Advanced Member

I'm sorry that I make you feel like a strawman. Read my entire post again and defend your beliefs.

Was Prophet (sawaws) bewitched or not?

Do Zalimun say he is bewitched or not?

Stop avoiding the debate or quit and admit defeat, or ask your Sheikh to help you.

• Advanced Member
Was Prophet (sawaws) bewitched or not?

Do Zalimun say he is bewitched or not?

A straw man argument again, you're relating unrelated texts... that's the method of Ahl al-Bida' on understanding the religion.

And I'm not avoiding the debate, I've given you my answer to your question on my previous comments about the context of the quoted verse.

• Advanced Member

A straw man argument again, you're relating unrelated texts... that's the method of Ahl al-Bida' on understanding the religion.

And I'm not avoiding the debate, I've given you my answer to your question on my previous comments about the context of the quoted verse.

You've not answered the argument. As far as I'm concerned you have just withdrawn from the debate due to lack of response.

We'll let the viewers decide for themselves.

• Advanced Member

His bringing up Aisha is not a straw man. You stop bringing up Red_herring.

The Quran says "ONLY the Zalimun say that the Prophet(SAAW) is bewitched".

Aisha said, "The Prophet(SAAW) is bewitched".

This is not a strawman. If Amriki brought up a straw man, he would have to make claims from himself. But the claims he made, are in the Quran, and it says "Only". So this is not a straw man argument.

Therefore, either:

1) The Quran is right, the Hadith is Saihh, and Aisha is a Zalim

2) The Quran is not right, but the Hadith is Sahih, and Muhammad(SAAW) was a impostor

3) The Quran is right, the Hadith is wrong, in that case, Bukhari is NOT Sahih and Sunnism is based on an unreliable book. And they used this unreliable book for everything, including punishing people and executing them.

Your choice, which one is correct.

• Advanced Member

Dawud is completely right, except if the sunnis say that the bukhari is not sahih.

Rocke if you cant answer back , what about going to your sheikh and ask him for a few advicese?? Instead of leading the question to something that is irrelevant to this topic

Dawud is completely right, except if the sunnis say that the bukhari is not sahih.

Rocke if you cant answer back , what about going to your sheikh and ask him for a few advicese?? Instead of leading the question to something that is irrelevant to this topic

Also as titumir said there are 3 options to accept, According to the quran and your sahig bukhari at the moment Aisha is a Zalim

• Advanced Member

You've not answered the argument. As far as I'm concerned you have just withdrawn from the debate due to lack of response.

We'll let the viewers decide for themselves.

His bringing up Aisha is not a straw man. You stop bringing up Red_herring.

Dawud the American made a claim that the verse is related with the hadith, he need to prove this by at least using tafseer, but he didn't and serve an argument that either the prophet was bewitched or Aisha was among the Zalimun.

Yes, this is a straw man argument, a syllogistic fallacy too, not to mention his bias towards the character of Umm al-Mumineen, you guys really need to find a better marketing strategy.

Edited by Rocke

• Advanced Member

Dawud the American made a claim that the verse is related with the hadith, he need to prove this by at least using tafseer, but he didn't and serve an argument that either the prophet was bewitched or Aisha was among the Zalimun.

Yes, this is a straw man argument, a syllogistic fallacy too, not to mention his bias towards the character of Umm al-Mumineen, you guys really need to find a better marketing strategy.

All humans will die. Zaid, Ali, and Dawud are humans. Therefore Zaid, Ali and Dawud will die.

This is the first lesson in the principles of logic.

When you study logic and common sense they will teach you this.

Now again.

Qur'an says only the Zalimun say Prophet was bewitched

Hadith says Aisha says Prophet was bewitched.

Therefore, Aisha is amongst the Zalimun.

Teach your friends.

• Advanced Member
All humans will die. Zaid, Ali, and Dawud are humans. Therefore Zaid, Ali and Dawud will die.

The verse were talking about Kuffaar

Aisha is Umm al-Mumineen

Therefore the verse and the hadith is unrelated.

This discussion is over since my second reply, but your stubbornness and bias towards Umm al-Mumineen kept you here replying with non-senses.

A Munaafiq and Zaalim li Nafsih trying to defame the wife of Sayyidina Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, well... that's what they do since more than a millennium ago... so I'm not surprised.

• Advanced Member

You know Rocke Allah (swt) gave every human common sense, and if one cant use it then pyschologically they fail to function adequatley.

There is no need for a tafseer, the quran explicitly says that if one (human) calls a prophet bewitched then that person is zalim.

In this case Aisha has done so according to your Sahih Hadith.

But if you insist that she has not done so, then that means Bukhari is fabricated (not all but probably most parts of the hadith). But if you say Bukhari is sahih then Aisha has for real said such a thing.

Even if the verse and the bukhari hadith is not related, no one (including ahlebyte, companions and etc) is allowed to even think badly of the prophets (pbut), and if one does think such thinks then according to me they can kiss heavens goodbye....

Aisha is Umm al-Mumineen

If Aisha is Umm al-Mumineen then the wife of Hazrath Lut (as) is also Umm ul-Mumineen, but it necessarily does not mean that she is gonna enter heaven after all the sins she has done.........

Edited by fahimah18

• Advanced Member
Even if the verse and the bukhari hadith is not related, no one (including ahlebyte, companions and etc) is allowed to even think badly of the prophets (pbut), and if one does think such thinks then according to me they can kiss heavens goodbye...

Except that Rasulillah did bewitched, which actually increased his devoutness afterwards. On the other hand, the verse were talking about the effect of his da'wa, that people are running away from their close ones after embracing Islam, due to this the Quraysh named Rasulillah Shaair al-Majnoon (Mad Poet) and Saahir al-Kathaab (Bewitched Liar)

If Aisha is Umm al-Mumineen then the wife of Hazrath Lut (as) is also Umm ul-Mumineen, but it necessarily does not mean that she is gonna enter heaven after all the sins she has done.........

Except that Shia does not make Qiyas, moreover with clear evidences in the Qur'an that Allah mentioned negative things about the wife of Lut but declared the innocence about Aisha Umm al-Mumineen.

Edited by Rocke

• Advanced Member

Except that Rasulillah did bewitched, which actually increased his devoutness afterwards. On the other hand, the verse were talking about the effect of his da'wa, that people are running away from their close ones after embracing Islam, due to this the Quraysh named Rasulillah Shaair al-Majnoon (Mad Poet) and Saahir al-Kathaab (Bewitched Liar)

Except that Shia does not make Qiyas, moreover with clear evidences in the Qur'an that Allah mentioned negative things about the wife of Lut but declared the innocence about Aisha Umm al-Mumineen.

I think Sunnis are used to talking kufr ain't they?? Hazrath Muhammad (pubh) was and will be the most devoted human to Allah سبحانه وتعالى. In each step he (pbuh) took, he always thought of Allah سبحانه وتعالى. In sad time and in happy times he always used to praise Allah سبحانه وتعالى. If you are saying what Aisha has said is right, then you are nothing less than disbeliever. Because a believer never accuses the prophets of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, only a disbeliever would say such a thing.

Muhammad (pbuh) is the best creation of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, better than angels, better than jinns, better than all humans.

And if you say such nonsense to the best creation of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, then get ready for the hell fire...... Also according to you guys Aisha is not even mentioned in the quran, so stop taking someones side who isnt even mentioned in the quran (except that all the prophets wife are ummul mumineen, but doesnt gurantee them to go heaven) Also its best for you to repent and take back what you said before you die

Edited by fahimah18

• Advanced Member

Surah Sad (38), verses 82-83:

[iblis (Satan)] said: "By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all, "Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism)."

Shaytan says he cannot have power over the chosen slaves, if a Prophet is not a chosen slave then who is?

Magic and bewitching is evil, it is from Shaytan, therefore it cannot affect a righteous servant in any way: tabligh, dawah, wahi, akhlaq, etc... NO WAY AT ALL CAN SHAYTAN GET TO THE PROPHETS OR RIGHTEOUS SERVANTS!

And yet Aisha says he was bewitched! That Shaytan had some sort of control or access to the Prophet (SAWAWS)! Somehow, someway ?! This is ridiculous and kufr.

Aisha is Umm al-Mumineen

Therefore the verse and the hadith is unrelated.

'Aisha was Umm al-Mumineen, so what?

If I'm a Mumin, my mother is Umm al-Mumin

If my mother is a Kafir, my mother is still Umm al-Mumin

Her being kuffar/zalimun/munafiqeen doesn't change the fact that she gave birth to a Mumin.

Bring Ayat of the Qur'an saying that Aisha is a Mumin herself, I don't care what her children are.

Surah ale-Imran (3), verse 10:

Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. And it is they who are fuel for the Fire.

Surah ale-Imran (3), verse 116:

Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all, and those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.

Surah al-Mujadila (58), verse 17:

Never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally

Surah al-Mumtahana (60), verse 3:

Your ties of kindred and your children will avail you naught upon the Day of Resurrection. He will part you. Allah is Seer of what ye do.

So why do you keep contradicting the Qur'an?

Surah at-Tahrim (66), verse 4-5:

If you two (wives of the Prophet SAW, namely 'Aishah and Hafsah) turn in repentance to Allah, (it will be better for you), your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet SAW likes), but if you help one another against him (Muhammad SAW), then verily, Allah is his Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.), and Jibrael (Gabriel), and the righteous among the believers (Imam 'Ali and Ahlul-Bayt AS), and furthermore, the angels are his helpers.It may be if he divorced you that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you, Muslims (who submit to Allah), believers, obedient to Allah, turning to Allah in repentance, worshipping Allah sincerely, fasting or emigrants (for Allah's sake), previously married and virgins

There is a lot of evidence against mothers in general and also against Aisha specifically!

If you cannot bring an Ayat to support your accusation (and you cannot), then by making this claim you are doing kufr and are Zalimun. But due to your ignorance, I pray Allah forgives you. Please akhi pay attention to what I'm about to tell you...

You are defending the Imaan of 'Aisha and by so doing you are calling your Prophet a bewitched man!

Bewitched: to cast a spell on and gain a magical control over (someone): "he was bewitched".

You're saying Allah SWT can lose His Prophets to magic?

You would rather defend Aisha than defend Muhammad (Sawaws)?

Show me a single Ayat where any Prophet of Allah was ever bewitched!

Surah Yunus (10), verse 77:

Musa (Moses) said: "Say you (this) about the truth when it has come to you? Is this magic? But the magicians will never be successful."

Surah Taha (20), verse 69:

"And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician's trick, and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."

Surah ale-Imran (3), verse 68:

Lo! those of mankind who have the best claim to Abraham are those who followed him, and this Prophet and those who believe (with him); and Allah is the Protecting Guardian of the believers.

Surah al-Baqarah (2), verse 257:

Allah is the Wali (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliya (supporters and helpers) are Taghut [false deities and false leaders, etc.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever.

Surah al-Ma'eeda (5), verse 67:

O Messenger (Muhammad SAW)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allah will protect you from mankind. Verily, Allah guides not the people who disbelieve

Surah al-'Araf (7), verse 196:

"Verily, my Wali (Protector, Supporter, and Helper, etc.) is Allah Who has revealed the Book (the Quran), and He protects (supports and helps) the righteous.

Surah al-'Anfal (8), verse 40:

If they refuse, be sure that Allah is your Protector - the best to protect and the best to help.

Surah al-'Aqhaf (46), verse 31:

O our people, respond to the Messenger of Allah and believe in him; Allah will forgive for you your sins and protect you from a painful punishment.

Surah Muhammad (47), verse 17:

While as for those who walk aright, He addeth to their guidance, and giveth them their protection (against evil).

Surah an-Najm (53), verses 1-5:

By the star when it goes down, (or vanishes). Your companion (Muhammad SAW) has neither gone astray nor has erred. Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. It is only an Inspiration that is inspired. He has been taught (this Quran) by one mighty in power.

Aisha said Prophet (Sawaws) is Bewitched, you agree with her, we disagree with her, we defend the Prophet (sawaws), you defend Aisha, we choose Prophet (sawaws) as our Imaam/leader/role-model, you choose Aisha as your Imaam/leader/role-model

Surah al-'Isra (17), verse 71:

(And remember) the Day when We shall call together all human beings with their (respective) Imam...

You couldn't even differentiate between an agent / doer and a victim.

And as is made obvious in my above analysis, it would seem that you cannot differentiate between Kufr and Imaan.

Edited by Dawud Miqdad al-Amriki

• Advanced Member

And as is made obvious in my above analysis, it would seem that you cannot differentiate between Kufr and Imaan.

No no no, you refute that argument first, differentiate between agent / doer and victim... coz all your wall of text is based on your assumption that the verse and the hadith is related while it's not.

• Advanced Member

No no no, you refute that argument first, differentiate between agent / doer and victim... coz all your wall of text is based on your assumption that the verse and the hadith is related while it's not.

My "wall of text" is The Noble Qur'an...........................................................................................................

I'm done with you, please bring me an intelligent Bakri to debate this with.

• Advanced Member
You're off topic.

No it wasn't an off-topic, if you know the difference then you wouldn't willy nilly relate such unrelated texts.

Now refute my argument.

Edited by Rocke

• Advanced Member

No it wasn't an off-topic, if you know the difference then you wouldn't willy nilly relate such unrelated texts.

Now refute my argument.

I don't expect a Zalimun* to understand.

Only The Zalimun* (polytheists and wrong-doers) say: "You follow none but a bewitched man."

Surah Al-Qalam, chapter 68, first 7 ayats:

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

noon. by the pen and that (the angels) write, (1)

ن وَالْقَلَمِ وَمَا يَسْطُرُونَ ﴿1﴾

you are not, because of the favor of your lord, mad. (2)

مَا أَنتَ بِنِعْمَةِ رَبِّكَ بِمَجْنُونٍ ﴿2﴾

indeed, there is an unfailing wage for you. (3)

وَإِنَّ لَكَ لَأَجْرًا غَيْرَ مَمْنُونٍ ﴿3﴾

surely, you (prophet muhammad) are of a great morality. (4)

وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلى خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ ﴿4﴾

you shall see and they will see (5)

فَسَتُبْصِرُ وَيُبْصِرُونَ ﴿5﴾

which of you is the demented. (6)

بِأَييِّكُمُ الْمَفْتُونُ ﴿6﴾

indeed, your lord knows very well those who strayed from his path, and those who are guided. (7)

إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ ﴿7﴾

• Advanced Member

And Noah cried unto his Lord and said: My Lord! Lo! my son is of my household! Surely Thy promise is the truth and Thou are the Most Just of Judges.[Pickthal 11:45]

He said: O Noah! Lo! he is not of thy household; lo! he is of evil conduct, so ask not of Me that whereof thou hast no knowledge. I admonish thee lest thou be among the ignorant. [Pickthal 11:46]

Allah citeth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot, who were under two of Our righteous slaves yet betrayed them so that they (the husbands) availed them naught against Allah and it was said (unto them): Enter the Fire along with those who enter. [Pickthal 66:10]

Nor our ancestry, or whom we get married to, can save us from Allah's (س) judgment for that would be an unjust decision made by the Most Just and Allah (س) is the Most Just even though we may not be able to comprehend His daily judgments many times due to our lack of intelligence. So rather, it's our actions (that are within our control) and our good wills that allow the descent of Allah's mercy and rewards. These are their (as) teachings, which can be found within their traditions.

[Note: The Qur'an descended in Arabic for the Arabs and those verses were in Arabic for the Arabs]

• Advanced Member

Only The Zalimun* (polytheists and wrong-doers) say: "You follow none but a bewitched man."

Bro Amriki;;; You have done wrong translation.. Its about "other" :no: Not "A thing"...Lol .

Only zalimin will say: ---prophet s.a.w.a was bewitched. So who who who ever says prophet s.a.w.a was bewitched is zalim indeed , there is no option. As Qur'an Al Karim indicates us we have to follow Qur'an and Hadeeth.

• Advanced Member
Surah Sad (38), verses 82-83:

[iblis (Satan)] said: "By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all, "Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism)."

Shaytan says he cannot have power over the chosen slaves, if a Prophet is not a chosen slave then who is?

okay u r again misinterpreting the verse for magic do u know what type of influence or power satan has over human(both evil and good) let refer to words of satan in ayat 14:22 adressing disbelievers at judgement day.

"and I had no authority over you, except that I called you and you obeyed me, "

• Advanced Member

Nazm, not sure I understand how that translation makes sense, but also it doesn't seem to make much of a difference to the principle and meaning? Correct me if I'm wrong inshallah.

okay u r again misinterpreting the verse for magic do u know what type of influence or power satan has over human(both evil and good) let refer to words of satan in ayat 14:22 adressing disbelievers at judgement day.

"and I had no authority over you, except that I called you and you obeyed me, "

I'm not misinterpreting bro.

Magic is from Shaytan, all Shaytan can do is whisper to people, and some magic can influence extremely weak-willed individuals who practically offer themselves over to it.

It could never affect a Mu'min, and certainly not a Prophet.

I hope that makes sense to you now.

So the Prophets can not be misguided by Shaytan or overpowered or tricked by him, nor can they be influenced by magic from him, jinn, humans, or anyone.

Surah Al-Qalam (68)... Sahih International Translation...

(1) Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe,

(2) You are not, [O Muhammad], by the favor of your Lord, a madman.

(3) And indeed, for you is a reward uninterrupted.

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character.

(5) So you will see and they will see

(6) Which of you is the afflicted [by a devil].

(7) Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has gone astray from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.

• Advanced Member

Surah Al-Qalam (68)... Sahih International Translation...

(1) Nun. By the pen and what they inscribe,

(2) You are not, [O Muhammad], by the favor of your Lord, a madman.

(3) And indeed, for you is a reward uninterrupted.

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character.

(5) So you will see and they will see

(6) Which of you is the afflicted [by a devil].

(7) Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has gone astray from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.

By the star when it descends,

[sahih International 53:1 (The Star)]

Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred,

[sahih International 53:2 (The Star)]

Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.

[sahih International 53:3 (The Star)]

It is not but a revelation revealed,

[sahih International 53:4 (The Star)]

Taught to him by one intense in strength -

[sahih International 53:5 (The Star)]

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "Allah never sends a prophet or gives the Caliphate to a Caliph but that he (the Prophet or the Caliph) has two groups of advisors: A group advising him to do good and exhorts him to do it, and the other group advising him to do evil and exhorts him to do it. But the protected person (Ma'soom) is the one who is protected by Allah."

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 9.306]

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Do not practice al-Wisal (fasting continuously without breaking one's fast in the evening or eating before the following dawn)." The people said to the Prophet, "But you practice al-Wisal?" The Prophet replied, "I am not like any of you, for I am given food and drink (by Allah) during the night." (Qala: Lastu Ka ahadin minkum).

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.182]

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:

Allah's Apostle forbade al-Wisal. The people said(to him),"but you practice it?" He said, "I am not like you, for I am given food and drink by Allah." (Qala: Inni lastu mithlikum).

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.183]

Narrated Abu Sa'id:

That he had heard the Prophet saying, "Do not fast continuously (practice al-Wisal), and if you intend to lengthen your fast, then carry it on only till the Suhur (before the following dawn)." The people said to him, "But you practice (Al-Wisal), O Allah's Apostle!" He replied, "I am not similar to you, for during my sleep I have One Who makes me eat and drink." (Qala: Inni lastu ka Hay'atikum).

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.184]

Narrated Aisha:

Allah's Apostle forbade al-Wisal out of mercy to them. They said to him, "But you practice al-Wisal?" He said, "I am not similar to you, for my Lord gives me food and drink." (Qala: Inni lastu ka Hay'atikum)

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.185]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said twice, "(O you people) Be cautious! Do not practice al-Wisal." The people said to him, "But you practice al-Wisal?" The Prophet replied, "My Lord gives me food and drink during my sleep. Do that much of deeds which is within your ability."

[sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 3.187]

Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

[sahih International 33:33 (The Combined Forces)]

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Messenger of Allah said (after the revelation of the verse): "Thus me and my Ahlul-Bayt are clear from sins."

Sunni reference:

• Sahih al-Tirmidhi, as quoted in:
  • al-Durr al-Manthoor, by Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, v5, pp 605-606,198 under the commentary of Verse 33:33 of Quran
  • Dala'il al-Nabawiyyah, by al-Bayhaqi
  • Others such as al-Tabarani, Ibn Mardawayh, Abu Nu'aym, etc.

• Advanced Member

Nazm, not sure I understand how that translation makes sense, but also it doesn't seem to make much of a difference to the principle and meaning? Correct me if I'm wrong inshallah.

Dear Bro Al Amriki,

/Narrated Aisha: Once the Prophet was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done./

The text highlighted with red color is not in hadeeth, Rather something else, My point was only that.

• Advanced Member

Let see the Hadeeth: :donno:

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660 : Narrated by Aisha Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect). Then one day he said, "O 'Aisha do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about? Two men came to me and one of them sat near my head and the other sat near my feet. The one near my head asked the other. What is wrong with this man?' The latter replied the is under the effect of magic The first one asked, Who has worked magic on him?' The other replied Labid bin Al-A'sam, a man from Bani Zuraiq who was an ally of the Jews and was a hypocrite.' The first one asked, What material did he use)?' The other replied, 'A comb and the hair stuck to it.' The first one asked, 'Where (is that)?' The other replied. 'In a skin of pollen of a male date palm tree kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan' '' So the Prophet went to that well and took out those things and said "That was the well which was shown to me (in a dream) Its water looked like the infusion of Henna leaves and its date-palm trees looked like the heads of devils." The Prophet added, "Then that thing was taken out' I said (to the Prophet ) "Why do you not treat yourself with Nashra?" He said, "Allah has cured me; I dislike to let evil spread among my people."

See Another one: :donno:

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 89 : Narrated by 'Aisha The Prophet continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, "O 'Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near my feet and the other near my head. The one near my feet, asked the one near my head (pointing at me), 'What is wrong with this man? The latter replied, 'He is under the effect of magic.' The first one asked, 'Who had worked magic on him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Asam.' The first one asked, 'What material (did he use)?' The other replied, 'The skin of the pollen of a male date tree with a comb and the hair stuck to it, kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan."' Then the Prophet went to that well and said, "This is the same well which was shown to me in the dream. The tops of its date-palm trees look like the heads of the devils, and its water looks like the Henna infusion." Then the Prophet ordered that those things be taken out. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Won't you disclose (the magic object)?" The Prophet said, "Allah has cured me and I hate to circulate the evil among the people." 'Aisha added, "(The magician) Lubaid bin Asam was a man from Bani Zuraiq, an ally of the Jews."

Its only about sex : It seems Aisha had had a spy camera to all other wives of Prophet s.a.w.a. so she new all the "story" happened or not!

Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look for the others' faults and
do not spy
, and do not be jealous of one another, and do not desert (cut your relation with) one another, and do not hate one another; and O
Allah
's worshipers! Be brothers (as
Allah
has ordered you!")

Edited by ___NAZM___

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

Bring Ayat of the Qur'an saying that Aisha is a Mumin herself, I don't care what her children are.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Umm al-Mumineen is a title that Prophet SA called all his wives. Aisha LA never had any children, alhamdulillah.

• Advanced Member

Magic is from Shaytan, all Shaytan can do is whisper to people, and some magic can influence extremely weak-willed individuals who practically offer themselves over to it.

so according to you prophet adam was weak willed according to u.

Then they both ate of it, so their evil inclinations became manifest to them, and they both began to cover themselves with leaves of the garden, and Adam disobeyed his Lord, so his life became evil (to him).

20:121

It could never affect a Mu'min, and certainly not a Prophet.

u still do not understand" the authority of satan over human"

So the Prophets can not be misguided by Shaytan or overpowered or tricked by him, nor can they be influenced by magic from him, jinn, humans, or anyone.

if it is so why adam and eve were overpowered by satan.

• Advanced Member

so according to you prophet adam was weak willed according to u.

Then they both ate of it, so their evil inclinations became manifest to them, and they both began to cover themselves with leaves of the garden, and Adam disobeyed his Lord, so his life became evil (to him).

20:121

u still do not understand" the authority of satan over human"

if it is so why adam and eve were overpowered by satan.

These are elementary arguments my 8 year old sister can refute.

Part 1

Part 2

Watch those, they'll entertain you and educate you on some important topics, while answering your question about Adam (as)