In the Name of God بسم الله

Looking For A Dua, Please Help

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Aslam a leykum wt wb

I lost my mother not long ago it has been very hard time for me and my family at this point could I kindly ask for you to recite fateha for her.

I was wondering if there are any dua I can read, listen to that can help me with this loss.

Anything will be greatly appreciated whether it be to forgive sins, shifa, jannat etc etc

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Almighty Allaah bless the departed soul and grant eternal peace in Heaven, and give courage to the family to bear this irreparable loss, in sadqa of Muhammad-o-Aal-e-Muhammad ASWS, Aameen Ya Rabbil Aalameen.

----------------------------------------------------

Inna Lillahey Wa Inna Elaihey Rajioon…..Indeed we are from Allaah and indeed to Him we will return…..Sura-e-Baqarah 2:156

Kullo Nafsin Zaikatul Mout…..Every soul must taste death.....Sura-e-Ankaboot 29:57

Almighty Allaah bless the departed soul and grant eternal peace in Heaven, and give courage to the family to bear this irreparable loss, in sadqa of Muhammad-o-Aal-e-Muhammad ASWS, Aameen Ya Rabbil Aalameen.

Rabbay Sallay Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammadin Wa Ajjil Farajahum, Ajjal Allaahu Taalla Farajak, Wa SehalAllaahu Taalla Makhrajak, Wa Zahoorak Wa Rehmatullahey Wa Barakatahu

Maula RasoolAllaah SAWAW says:

You have not been created to perish, but to remain forever. You only transfer from one home to another when you die.

One of the qualities that purify the heart is to acquire a kafan.

Maula Ali ASWS says:

Death will defeat you in life, and you will defeat life through death.

Maula Husain ASWS said to his companions on the day of Ashura:

Death is nothing but a bridge over which you pass from this world of distress and affliction towards a vast heaven of eternal bliss. Who amongst you does not like to migrate from the (worldly) prison to the (heavenly) palace? And as for your enemies, it is like migrating from the palace towards the prison.

Maula Sajjad ASWS says:

Allaah has said - I do not hesitate in any order except the death of a believer. He/she dislikes death and I do not like displeasing him/her. Therefore, when the time of death comes, Allaah sends two angels to the believer - one is called Muskhiya and the other Munsiyya. Muskhiya makes the person generous (encouraging him/her to leave everything behind) and Munsiyya makes him/her forget the world. The angel of death (Izraeel) then arrives to remove the soul.

Maula Jafar-e-Sadiq ASWS says:

Death is like a fragrant breeze. However, if the sins have not been cleansed then death is painful.

Whatever a Momin suffers at the time of death, it is for the purpose of cleansing him/her from sins so that he would come into the hereafter pure and unblemished deserving the eternal reward of Allaah without any obstacle between him/her and the reward.

Whosoever is subjected to the questioning in the grave, is also squeezed in the grave.

----------------------------------------------------