Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khadim uz Zahra

Sister Amna Hamidullah On Revert's World

Rate this topic

In The Name of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful. (bismillah)

Assalamualaykum wa RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATOH everyone.

I just watched Sister Amna Hamidullah on Revert's World today and she was BRILLIANT! MASHALLAH, she was sooooooo humble and lovely and nice! Did any of you see the show? What do you think?

One of the best things I liked about her was that she got divorced - I don't what the reason was and, so, who was to blame but generally there is comtempt between the partners after a divorce which is why I am saying this - but still she has kept good relations with her husband and even her co-wives just because of one thing: they also love Ahlulbayt (peace be upon them all). She is, indeed, Silmuliman Salama kum personified! I don't mean that her husband that, even if it was her fault, keeping good relations after a divorce is not an easy thing. And the reason she gave - the common love of Ahlulbayt (peace be upon them all) - is MIND BLOWING!

What do you think was the best part of her interview?

Also, if someone can, please post a link to her interview so that those who missed it can see it.

(bismillah)

In The Name of Allah (SWT) , The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

(salam) wa RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATOH! :D

First of all, I am a BROTHER and NOT a SISTER.

It is none of the above. I can't seem to find a video yet but this is a photo of her:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151176914700082&set=a.10150347428010082.581587.266937455081&type=1&ref=nf

By the way, it was NOT Amna but Asma.

Guest a.shia.muslim.brother.110

028.056 Lo! thou (O Muhammad) guidest not whom thou lovest, but Allah guideth whom He will. And He is Best Aware of those who walk aright.