Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is It Good To Curse Aisha ?

Rate this topic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And we wonder sometimes why the Middle East is still in the dark ages. When someone brings one strong hadith where any Ma'soum (as) cursed the wife of the Prophet (pbuh) by name, this thread will be r

it is wajib. thread closed.

Instead of debating 24/7 whether to curse Aisha loudly or not (because it's been debated 546454 times with no one changing sides), go pray the qadha prayers you missed. It'll help you a lot more in t

Guest EndlessEndeavor

Sigh. Please use the search button in future brother.

As for the cursing (la'an), remember cursing is simply asking to remove the mercy of Allah from a person or a group of people. Defamatory or rude statements are not befitting for a Shia Muslim particularly as well when you are talking about the Prophet's wife. In arabic we would say that Aisha as a wife a is part of عرض الرسول meaning part of the Prophet's honour so to speak, so most certainly derogatory or rude statements should not be tolerable.

One can for example curse all the enemies of Ahlul Bayt and this would include anyone who has committed crimes against them.

And a very poignant quote by Imam Ali on this matter, which I will loosely translate:

إني أكره لكم أن تكونوا سبابين ولكنكم لو وصفتم أعمالهم وذكرتهم حالهم كان أصوب في القول

I would hate for you to be those of foul language (sabbabeen), and if you described their acts and mentioned how they were it would be more prudent for your speech

Edited by EndlessEndeavor
  • Advanced Member

after every salat, you should invoke la'nah on her (Ayesha) and hafsa and Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman and on abu lahab and khalid ibn waleed, and abusufiyan, muawiyah, yazeed and ibn marjana umar ibn Saad, Shimr bin dhiljoushan, Hurmala bin Kahil, Sinan bin Anas, marwan bin Hakam, ibn muljim, qunfudh, jo'dah.... List goes on.... La'nat on the all...

So who is gonna beshumar my lanat?

Im waiting...

Sigh. Please use the search button in future brother.

As for the cursing (la'an), remember cursing is simply asking to remove the mercy of Allah from a person or a group of people. Defamatory or rude statements are not befitting for a Shia Muslim particularly as well when you are talking about the Prophet's wife. In arabic we would say that Aisha as a wife a is part of عرض الرسول meaning part of the Prophet's honour so to speak, so most certainly derogatory or rude statements should not be tolerable.

One can for example curse all the enemies of Ahlul Bayt and this would include anyone who has committed crimes against them.

And a very poignant quote by Imam Ali on this matter, which I will loosely translate:

إني أكره لكم أن تكونوا سبابين ولكنكم لو وصفتم أعمالهم وذكرتهم حالهم كان أصوب في القول

I would hate for you to be those of foul language (sabbabeen), and if you described their acts and mentioned how they were it would be more prudent for your speech

Source?

Edited by S.hassan
  • Banned

a baghi is so najis, it is forbidden for a muslim to read their janaza.

she was without any doubt a baghi, and a stirrer of fitnah against the caliph of her time.

you do the maths.

btw...beshumar

Guest EndlessEndeavor

That hadith is weak, try again.

Regardless of its strength, it particularly important as it distinguishes between la3an and Sabb and it is inappropriate for a Shia to use foul language. I don't think you can disagree with that.

• Advanced Member

Assalaamu Alaikumm,

That's pretty insane to be honest. Spending all of your time invoking curses on people? Do you really think that Allah swt is not a good enough Judge that he won't hold those who have harmed the Prophet pbuh or his family a.s. accountable for their actions? Do you think that Allah swt will give them any more or less of a punishment that they deserve by cursing?

What silly behavior.

• Banned

Assalaamu Alaikumm,

That's pretty insane to be honest. Spending all of your time invoking curses on people? Do you really think that Allah swt is not a good enough Judge that he won't hold those who have harmed the Prophet pbuh or his family a.s. accountable for their actions? Do you think that Allah swt will give them any more or less of a punishment that they deserve by cursing?

What silly behavior.

why do you follow the prophet, and not abu jahl?

Allah wasnt enough of a judge for you to decide then? why didnt you leave it to Allah and love everyone equally?

Guest EndlessEndeavor

Source?

[6] وقعة صفين لنصر بن مزاحم ص 103 وعنه في بحارا لأنوار ج : 32 ص : 399

شرح نهج البلاغة لابن أبي الحديد ج3 ص171

أعيان الشيعة ج 4 ص 569 وج 8 ص 376

الدرجات الرفيعة في طبقات الشيعة للسيد علي خان ص 423

وعند مستدرك الوسائل ج12 ص 305 ح14159

جامع أحاديث الشيعة ج15 ص 518 ح1667

نهج السعادة في مستدرك نهج البلاغة ج2 ص104 وج6 ص 318

مستدركات علم الرجال للنمازي ج2 ص 253

[7] زيد في وقعة صفين ص 103 حتى يعرف الحق منهم من جهله ، ويرعوي عن الغي والعدوان من لهج به .

[8] الظاهر سقطت كلمة [ وخيراً ] كما تقدت في رواية نصر بن مزاحم .

[9] كتاب الفتوح - لأحمد بن أعثم الكوفي - ج 2 - ص 543

[10] الأخبار الطوال - الدينوري - ص 165

[11] يبدو أن هذا العنوان بين المعقوفتين وضعه المحمودي محقق الكتاب .

[12] هنا سقطت كلمة [ وخيراً ]

[13] المعيار والموازنة - أبو جعفر الإسكافي - ص 137

• Advanced Member

why do you follow the prophet, and not abu jahl?

Allah wasnt enough of a judge for you to decide then? why didnt you leave it to Allah and love everyone equally?

I don't love everyone equally, but not invoking curses on people doesn't mean that I love them, I criticize their actions without a doubt but I don't see the use in cursing them, unless of course you think that you cursing them will give them more of a punishment than they deserve, or you not cursing them will mean they get less? In either case you're forgetting that Allah swt is the Best Judge.

• Advanced Member
marja MDM *stamp* gimme all your khums immediately

Ohhh malangs...mostly Pakistanis. It's amazing how geography/culture influences the mindset of people.

Just a remark about the point of cursing to those who say why not leave Allah to judge and what's the point of you cursing them if they are already cursed anyway: why then do you give salawat upon mention of the Prophet (pbuh), isn't he already blessed?

Yes. Salawat doesn't do anything except it's a sign of respect. Do you actually believe a sinless divine Prophet will receive less from Allah if salawats weren't used?

Edited by Ugly Jinn
Guest EndlessEndeavor

Yes. Salawat doesn't do anything except it's a sign of respect. Do you actually believe a sinless divine Prophet will receive less from Allah if salawats isn't used?

Actually not quite. They may not do anything specifically to the Prophet (saw) but they elevate the position of the one who is saying and causes his sins to be forgiven according to narrations.

• Banned

Ohhh malangs...mostly Pakistanis. It's amazing how geography/culture influences the mindset of people.

why, where are you from, dora the explorer, MONGolia....?

Yes. Salawat doesn't do anything except it's a sign of respect. Do you actually believe a sinless divine Prophet will receive less from Allah if salawats weren't used?

so doing it earns the individual doing it blessings?

• Advanced Member
Actually not quite. They may not do anything specifically to the Prophet (saw) but they elevate the position of the one who is saying and causes his sins to be forgiven according to narrations.

Yes, that's different. I was only making a point that Muawiha/Aisha are not going to be punished more because fallibles are cursing them.

why, where are you from, dora the explorer, MONGolia....?

No, Karachi, Defense area, and Afridi lover. :mellow:

so doing it earns the individual doing it blessings?

I don't understand your English Mr. Malang.

Edited by Ugly Jinn
  • Advanced Member

Asking for Allah swt to reward someone or bless someone is different.

But I might add, do you think that you, as a party that wasn't directly wronged by those people will have any say in their punishment? I can understand someone that was wronged being able to ask Allah swt to remove the blessings from someone because they are the victim.

You however haven't been directly wronged and you're not a victim of those people.

• Advanced Member

a baghi is so najis, it is forbidden for a muslim to read their janaza.

she was without any doubt a baghi, and a stirrer of fitnah against the caliph of her time.

you do the maths.

btw...beshumar

Your posts disgust me. I am ashamed to call you Shia

• Advanced Member

So when Allah says "Innal malaekatu yusaluna alal nabi, etc." he is asking us to respect the prophet? That sounds like Sunna scholars doing tafseer about Ghadeer khum, with the prophet naming Ali ibn abi taleb his friend.

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Great! Al-Majlissi is extremist and intellectually deficient, according to your logic.

It is the oddest thing.. could have sworn I never said this..

:donno:

Edited by Zahratul_Islam
  • Banned

No you can't.

anybody who refuses to curse aisha in any situation at all, is either a confused shia, a batri, a kaffir or has a disgraceful birth.

do you not even curse her in your heart????

Edited by Maula Dha Mallang
Guest Zahratul_Islam

anybody who refuses to curse aisha in any situation at all, is either a confused shia, a batri, a kaffir or has a disgraceful birth.

do you not even curse her in your heart????

chillp10.jpg

• Banned

DId Imam Ali (as) curse Aisha?

That should answer your question.

are you referring to the aftermath of the battle of the camel?

btw, are you an enemy of imam hassan (as)?