Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
OneNoteSong

Marriage

Rate this topic

I hate marriage. I hate being rejected all the time. I have decided that I am going to stop searching for a husband. I am going to wait for him to come to me, just like all those other girls in the community who got all these wonderful rishtas by just existing.

lol, I bet this thread is going to get shut down because it's just me ranting about the [Edited Out]py marriage opportunities in our community

Edited by OneNoteSong

I haven't exactly been sitting around, waiting for a guy to propose. I have been actively searching. But, no luck yet. So, now I go back to just sitting around, waiting for a guy to do all the work and get me.

i have a suggestion maybe if you have someone in mind from your community that you may be interested in you can get a friend or even a shiekh to speak to him for you and kinda set you to up, its probably better if you dont approach him yourself..... like maybe if theres a guy you can tell the sheikh to suggest you to this man for marriage or a friend to suggest you or something ....

ya song sister i dont know what your complaining about...take your time habibi whats the rush? Alhamduillah Allah saved me from making the wrong decisions with the wrong man more than enough times.. And I've gained such a great learning experience of what I want and what I don't want. It's better than being married to someone you think you want , end up having babies from him, and then find yourself wanting to divorce him because he's an idiot. Wallah think of being single as a blessing. Less responsibilities and what not. Most of my friends who married young or rushed into marriage look like they are ready to commit suicide. Right now you are living the best years of your life. Trust meh.

Are you a little heavy sister? (overweight), any specific reasons why these guys are not interested? At least according to your perspective on this issue?

how sad is it if thats the reason if any man is going to turn down a girl for such a silly reason thats just stupid weight can be changed, oright if a girl had an extreamily big nose or something that cant be changed but give it a month of eating healthy and weight is not a problem anymore....

SISTER DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE IF A MAN IS TURNING YOU DOWN BECAUSE OF THAT HIS NOT WORTH IT !!