Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Mutah Experiences

Rate this topic

Ruq

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Irfani313 said:

Lack of basic religious knowledge and with the crudeness they are equating Islamic concepts with moral deprivation, yet wanting the same for themselves and others is nauseating! ‘m appalled ..

There is a fine line between being inquisitive and spewing Fisq (the outright denial or rejection of Islamic statutes). Please refrain, it ain’t worth it unless you could guarantee your next breath after pouring your Sunnah hate here. 

Apt. 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Guest Youth said:

Many things that you said actually makes sense like the war part and i agree that during wars and all men should Marry other women as well but how can it be applicable now?

I’m happy that I could shed light on this topic for you. As for how it can be applicable now or not, will only lead to more speculative answers and rather pointless. A possible theory could be that, if tomorrow globalisation stops, and the internet shuts down and all communities are segregated from another, going back to the more than 800 years; Then this ruling would be applicable. Only Allah knows, and as I said, these are more speculative answers and pointless. All we know is that Allah ordained it and his laws are set until the day of judgment.

Also , thanks for your answer it makes sense and kinda satisfactory leaving the mutah part but yeah i will try to work on myself and not question Allah's laws and commands but the reason i questions l mutah because it is exactly like prostitution.

Allhamdullilah. As for the part about mutah, I am like you in a way questioning the validity, as I am not yet convinced by the evidence put forward by our community even though I have studied(by myself) a good deal(in my opinion at least). My conclusion of it as of now is the following: Mutah is provable to have been carried out during the time of the prophet(peace be upon him and his family), the holy prophet that under Allah’s(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will, was capable of splitting the moon. This means that Allah has ordained mutah to be allowed during the time of the prophet, hence any criticism or questioning of it, I have refrained from doing. Why Sunnis are not practising this, is because the second kalif Umar, came out 6 months to 1 year after the prophet’s(peace be upon him and his family) passing, saying that he(and only him, although there are sunni narrations that say imam Ali forbade it as well) heard the prophet say that mutah is now forbidden. Why he would keep it to himself for so long while muslims were practicing mutah is beyond my understanding. Some say he lied(Shia) and some say he’s telling the truth(sunni). The important thing that you must know now, is that it is provable from historical accounts and Hadith, and accepted unilaterally from both sunnis and Shias, that mutah was allowed during the time of the prophet and ordained it as permissible. This is in the presence of Allah’s messenger(peace be upon him and his family) and Angel Gabriel, The one Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) refers to in Quran 53:5. We are nobodies to criticize a ruling or ask when presented with evidence of it being ordained while no evidence given for reasons as Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has chosen not to give us a reason. If Allah wanted, it would have been provided for us.

In Iran there are marriage centres where the girls' actually do this as a livin' and the guy pays and takes the girl for a night/hour and women do this as business to earn. Doesn't it seem wrong to y'all?

This practice of having an establishment purely set up for pressure in this format, to my knowledge, was not permitted or performed during the time of the prophet. If anyone could give me a source, I’ll look in to it and depending on it’s validity I am willing to have my mind changed. But as of now, from my point of view, this was neither practiced or encouraged during the time of the prophet, where you had an establishment set up in this manner and therefore in my opinion now, it is not coherent with islam, but rather with culture, whims and desires.

If tomorrow Allah commands that Shias should kill anyone who's Hindu .will we do it? NO. BUT that doesn't mean that we r not obeying him. We live in a generation where there's deception (truth mixed with falsehood) we can't trust anyone regarding anything like aalims /…/

Theoretically, if you were given a command, whatever the command may be, by Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and it is provable that it is in fact from the Creator, and you were to say no; that IS disobeying. But if I am understanding you correctly, you mean to say is that, you don’t know if the command was given from Allah or you are being deceived by people; which is a perfectly ok response. I myself don’t trust the scholars of islam, not for reasons of money only; but rather from their arrogance and unwillingness of them to look at arguments that perfectly contradict their world-view. This is why I decided to look into islam in more depth so I can make better judgement on when to listen to schoolers or sheikhs.

Maulana's and it is even stated that when 12th Imam reappears he'll first kill thousands of aalims, you know why because now money can even buy aalims/Maulana's.

Only Allah knows.

We are living in a generation where it actually gets difficult to differentiate between truth and false. There are soo many hadees which are not authentic and completely contradicts to what quran says.

This is true, but some Hadith seem to contradict the Quran but in fact does not. It requires you to study it in depth or rely on schoolers to explain it for you. A perfect example of this is the Quran telling you to strike your wife but the Hadith says something different even though the Hadith is authentic, i.e. the words of Allah’s messenger(peace be upon him and his family. Here is the verse, and I’ll let you research the Hadith for yourself so that you may get a better understanding of what I’m trying to say.

Quran Al Nisa 34:

ٱلرِّجَالُ قَوَّٰمُونَ عَلَى ٱلنِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ ٱللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍۢ وَبِمَآ أَنفَقُوا۟ مِنْ أَمْوَٰلِهِمْ ۚ فَٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتُ قَـٰنِتَـٰتٌ حَـٰفِظَـٰتٌۭ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ ٱللَّهُ ۚ وَٱلَّـٰتِى تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَٱهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِى ٱلْمَضَاجِعِ وَٱضْرِبُوهُنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا۟ عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّۭا كَبِيرًۭا ٣٤

So i wasn't questioning Allah's law look if mutah was allowed before during the prophets time still makes sense but now i have come across soo many people doing it for a relationship without commitment. Girls' actually earning and doin this for a livin'(halal prostitute).

Doing it for a living is not reasonable or logical as it implies someone doing it somewhat daily. Mutah is still marriage and there is still “’iddah” to be recognized, where the woman is not allowed to marry until 3 months after the marriage, i.e. no mutah until 3 months have passed for the girls you are referring to. Forgive me sister, but from our perspective and we could have seen your responses in a wrongful way, but it seems to us that you were mocking. In one of your previous responses you declared that you were going to do mutah with a none-muslim and that your parents allows it. You are free to do so, but in the context of this discussion it was perceived as mocking. I’m only sharing my point of view at least, but now that you’ve clarified, I’ve re-considered by perception.

May Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all - Salam

For real , you are the most understanding and you got me correctly. I love the way you explained it to me without Taunting like some people. Thanks alot for accepting my pov and tryin to explain. After this thread i feel mutah for married men is wrong (there are still exceptions) but guys going on leisure trips leaving their pregnant wife home and doing mutah is wrong, it is not only cheating but the guy is using another women for her body and paying some amount for it. If you want another girl then be a man enough to marry her not just use her body. And like i said it's on the level of imaan and taqwa a person has. Like for example: Ayatollah sistani and Khamenei Don't have two/three wives.and how much ever you try especially a girl she gets emotionally attached to the guy whereas the guy is only using her. And if you say that mahr is given to the girl but are you telling me that some amount of money gives you access to the girl and that you can have sex with her without any responsibility. And yes there is no responsibility in mutah until and unless you demand for it in the contract. I feel all girls' who have an issue with it should definitely state it on their marriage contract ( I'm definitely gonna do tht). 

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Zainabb said:

Mutah is, in fact, a sort of prostitution

So i was correct

Marriage, in general, is a sort of prostitution. The wife's only obligation is to "be available" and the husband's only obligation is to provide financial support.  It's just that life is much more complex than that and most of us are not content to live the minimum.  

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, notme said:

Marriage, in general, is a sort of prostitution. The wife's only obligation is to "be available" and the husband's only obligation is to provide financial support.  It's just that life is much more complex than that and most of us are not content to live the minimum.  

If you're talking about a permanent marriage, not really. 

Permanent marriage is not a form of prostitution, after all, who wants to have a child with a prostitute?
And the goal of permanent marriage, unlike mutah, is to form a permanent bond and create a family.

Mutah, on the other hand, is built on pleasure. Though a few people have used it for purposes other than pleasure, such as getting to know each other without fear of falling into sin, and so on.

But then there's the issue that the woman must have felt some attraction as well, and if she did, why the need to give mahr, which, according to my understanding, is a type of financial compensation for bringing the male pleasure. But, if the woman desires pleasure as well, and both agree that they enjoy each other, why can't the mahr be eliminated, and why is it required?

To be honest, the mahr makes it seem like a type of prostitution. That is my personal opinion.
And, in most cases, the mahr for mutah marriage isn't that much, in the ones I've witnessed, it's more of a symbolic reference. Or it's only there because we're told to give mahr but don't really understand why.

This is my personal problem with mutah, the mahr requirement, and the obligation to include a time limit for the marriage to last. Not only does it strike me as odd, but it also makes me feel awkward, like why is it so formal?
Without the formal rulings of mutah, are we not human beings who do not understand our responsibilities?

I recognize the relevance of the iddah period and why it exists. But, for the remainder of the rulings, what distinguishes mutah from having a girlfriend/boyfriend other than being more awkward in the procedure?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, EiE said:

what distinguishes mutah from having a girlfriend/boyfriend other than being more awkward in the procedure?

What, other than rules and procedures, distinguishes any marriage from a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? Mutah is marriage because it follows a set of rules and procedures. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, notme said:

What, other than rules and procedures, distinguishes any marriage from a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? Mutah is marriage because it follows a set of rules and procedures. 

Both follow set of rules and procedures, the only difference is that Mutah has written rules while boyfriend/girlfriend has unwritten rules.

The laws of mutah are global, however the unwritten rules of boyfriend/girlfriend are also global. For example, when you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, it's very much an unspoken rule that you don't sleep with anyone else.

However, there may be certain small unwritten rules for boyfriend/girlfriend that are based on a nations custom, for example, in Japan maybe it's an unwritten rule to take out your girlfriend to a nice fancy restaurant every two week? I don't know.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, EiE said:

Both follow set of rules and procedures, the only difference is that Mutah has written rules while boyfriend/girlfriend has unwritten rules.

Ok so you're saying there is no difference among temporary marriage, permanent marriage, and dating, except which rules they follow? If yes, I agree.

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Guest Youth said:

I myself don’t trust the scholars of islam, not for reasons of money only; but rather from their arrogance and unwillingness of them to look at arguments that perfectly contradict their world-view. This is why I decided to look into islam in more depth so I can make better judgement on when to listen to schoolers or sheikhs.

please don't present Islamic scholars as arrogant, it's very offensive. In the case of our maraja', they interpret according to their expertise from Quran and Hadith and if they face an issue they do not know about, they ask experts in that field to understand more and therefore be able to give the right fatwa. They have purified themselves thoroughly and are true servants of God and they don't interpret Quran and Hadith according to their own desires. 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, notme said:

No, i do not agree to this at all. Marriage has alot of responsibilities and commitment. You can do mutah even for an hour but it is clearly stated that you can't marry someone you're planning to divorce. So, if you marry someone and have already planned to divorce that person after for example 3 days it is a sin and is not allowed. In a marriage, if a girl gets pregnant the girl can even demand money for feeding the baby and the guy has ton of responsibilities while in a mutah if nothing regarding pregnancy was demanded in the contract and if the girl gets pregnant the guy has no responsibility he can even leave the girl and the child. So don't ever compare marriage to mutah. Cause it's definitely nothing like prostitution. Mutah is like sex with no strings attached or just like friends with benefits but marriage is like commitment and divorce is a long process whereas in mutah there's no divorce as soon as the contract ends your mutah is over  i would request you to read the rules for marriage and mutah and the responsibilities in both. Well I'm not against mutah since i have always wanted to date a guy without commitment and mutah makes it halal so it's exactly what i wanted. I'm not an emotional person and I don't get attached to anyone but my concern is for other girls' out there who actually do mutah to know eachother and later marry the guy whereas the guy is only interested in sex(most cases). And even if i do Mutah i will definitely add it up to the contract "no sex" cause i ain't a public property nd that a guy can't buy me for some amount of money. Ik no one asked but this is just an advice for any girl who wants to do mutah in order to know the guy or planning for permanent don't have sex, state it in your contract (your choice) but atleast even if things don't work out you won't feel used.

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Zainabb said:

while in a mutah if nothing regarding pregnancy was demanded in the contract and if the girl gets pregnant the guy has no responsibility he can even leave the girl and the child

This is false. The father is always financially responsible for his child, before and after it is born.  

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, notme said:

This is false. The father is always financially responsible for his child, before and after it is born.  

Even in mutah? I mean i could be wrong

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Zainabb said:

Even in mutah? I mean i could be wrong

Yes, in any marriage.  

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Zainabb said:

In a marriage, if a girl gets pregnant the girl can even demand money for feeding the baby and the guy has ton of responsibilities while in a mutah if nothing regarding pregnancy was demanded in the contract and if the girl gets pregnant the guy has no responsibility he can even leave the girl and the child.

You tend to make a lot of assumptions for someone who doesn't seem to know much about nikah or mutah marriage rules.

Even if the relationship is haram(zina) and there is a child from it, the father and mother are both liable for the child's care.
Getting away from their responsibilities will just add to their sins.

Geez, I'm not sure why we need common sense in written rules, like if we're still in the 1200s.

• Advanced Member
34 minutes ago, EiE said:

You tend to make a lot of assumptions for someone who doesn't seem to know much about nikah or mutah marriage rules.

Even if the relationship is haram(zina) and there is a child from it, the father and mother are both liable for the child's care.

Geez, I'm not sure why we need common sense in written rules, like if we're still in the 1200s.

Common sense? Lol

I don't know ask some mujtahid or Ayatollah sistani on why we need common sense lol

Guest Guest 123
5 hours ago, Zainabb said:

Well I'm not against mutah since i have always wanted to date a guy without commitment and mutah makes it halal so it's exactly what i wanted. I'm not an emotional person and I don't get attached to anyone but my concern is for other girls' out there who actually do mutah to know eachother and later marry the guy whereas the guy is only interested in sex(most cases). And even if i do Mutah i will definitely add it up to the contract "no sex" cause i ain't a public property nd that a guy can't buy me for some amount of money.

With all due respect, aside from getting to know your potential permanent spouse, what is the incentive for a man to engage in a sexless mutah?

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Yes. 

4 hours ago, notme said:

Yes, in any marriage.  

What about if the child is illegitimate?

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Guest Guest 123 said:

With all due respect, aside from getting to know your potential permanent spouse, what is the incentive for a man to engage in a sexless mutah?

That's enough reason for most people who choose to do this. 

4 hours ago, Diaz said:

I might be mistaken, but I think an illegitimate child is the responsibility of the mother.  

Guest Guest 123

@notme, I am not against mutah, rather @Zainabb seems to claim, as I understand it, that she is interested in having a sexless mutah, as this allows her to date without the commitment.

13 hours ago, Zainabb said:

Well I'm not against mutah since i have always wanted to date a guy without commitment and mutah makes it halal so it's exactly what i wanted.

And even if i do Mutah i will definitely add it up to the contract "no sex" cause i ain't a public property nd that a guy can't buy me for some amount of money.

My point of contention is that if the prospect of a permanent marriage is off the table, what incentive does a muslim male have in engaging in a sexless mutah? It seems like a waste of time and resource for both parties.

Additionally, as per Sistani, if the woman stipulates that a man cannot attain any "type" of sexual satisfaction, then the contract might be null and void.

Ruling 2439. A temporary marriage that is not for the purpose of deriving sexual pleasure is valid. However, the woman cannot stipulate a condition that the man must not derive any sexual pleasure.

Ruling 2441. If a woman in a temporary marriage stipulates a condition in the marriage contract that her husband must not have sexual intercourse with her, the contract and the condition are valid. In such a case, the husband can only derive other forms of sexual pleasure from her. However, if she later consents to having sexual intercourse, then her husband can have sexual intercourse with her. The same rule applies in a permanent marriage.

https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2334/

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Guest Guest 123 said:

If you are doing mutah to know someone and are planning to marry that person in future or have permanent marriage plans. If you're desperate and horny then find yourself a girl to have sex with. I mean mutah.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, notme said:

That's enough reason for most people who choose to do this. 

I might be mistaken, but I think an illegitimate child is the responsibility of the mother.  

Exactly i read it too.

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, EiE said:

11 hours ago, notme said:

Yes, in any marriage.  

12 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Yes. 

15 hours ago, notme said:

Ruling 2443. A temporary wife is not entitled to the right of sleeping together [i.e. the right that was mentioned in Ruling 2435]. She does not inherit from her husband

23 hours ago, notme said:

Ok so you're saying there is no difference among temporary marriage, permanent marriage, and dating, except which rules they follow? If yes, I agree.

Ruling 2442. A temporary wife is not entitled to living expenses [to be paid for by the husband] even if she becomes pregnant.

7 hours ago, Diaz said:

Ruling 2442. A temporary wife is not entitled to living expenses [to be paid for by the husband] even if she becomes pregnant.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest 123 said:

Ruling 2441. If a woman in a temporary marriage stipulates a condition in the marriage contract that her husband must not have sexual intercourse with her, the contract and the condition are valid. In such a case, the husband can only derive other forms of sexual pleasure from her. However, if she later consents to having sexual intercourse, then her husband can have sexual intercourse with her. The same rule applies in a permanent marriage.

2435]. She does not inherit from her husband, nor does her

Ruling 2439. A temporary marriage that is not for the purpose of deriving sexual pleasure is valid. 

• Advanced Member
On 5/4/2022 at 2:40 AM, EiE said:

The laws of mutah are global, however the unwritten rules of boyfriend/girlfriend are also global. For example, when you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, it's very much an unspoken rule that you don't sleep with anyone else.

However, there may be certain small unwritten rules for boyfriend/girlfriend that are based on a nations custom, for example, in Japan maybe it's an unwritten rule to take out your girlfriend to a nice fancy restaurant every two week? I don't know.

Well even in mutah, a guy can do two or more mutahs at a time which means he can sleep with another woman whilst a mutah

• Advanced Member
On 5/4/2022 at 2:16 AM, EiE said:

If you're talking about a permanent marriage, not really. 

Permanent marriage is not a form of prostitution, after all, who wants to have a child with a prostitute?
And the goal of permanent marriage, unlike mutah, is to form a permanent bond and create a family.

Mutah, on the other hand, is built on pleasure. Though a few people have used it for purposes other than pleasure, such as getting to know each other without fear of falling into sin, and so on.

But then there's the issue that the woman must have felt some attraction as well, and if she did, why the need to give mahr, which, according to my understanding, is a type of financial compensation for bringing the male pleasure. But, if the woman desires pleasure as well, and both agree that they enjoy each other, why can't the mahr be eliminated, and why is it required?

To be honest, the mahr makes it seem like a type of prostitution. That is my personal opinion.
And, in most cases, the mahr for mutah marriage isn't that much, in the ones I've witnessed, it's more of a symbolic reference. Or it's only there because we're told to give mahr but don't really understand why.

This is my personal problem with mutah, the mahr requirement, and the obligation to include a time limit for the marriage to last. Not only does it strike me as odd, but it also makes me feel awkward, like why is it so formal?
Without the formal rulings of mutah, are we not human beings who do not understand our responsibilities?

I recognize the relevance of the iddah period and why it exists. But, for the remainder of the rulings, what distinguishes mutah from having a girlfriend/boyfriend other than being more awkward in the procedure?

Look mutah is basically for divorcee woman or widow and the mahr is the money for her financial support since she doesn't have an earning member.

• Advanced Member
37 minutes ago, Zainabb said:

Ruling 2443. A temporary wife is not entitled to the right of sleeping together [i.e. the right that was mentioned in Ruling 2435]. She does not inherit from her husband

Ruling 2435. If, for example, a man has two permanent wives and he stays with one of them one night, it is obligatory on him to also stay with his other wife one in every four nights. Apart from this case, it is not obligatory on him to stay with his wife. However, it is necessary that he does not totally abandon her, and the more precautious and more preferred (al-aḥwaṭ al-awlā) [juristic opinion](1) is that a husband should stay with his permanent wife one in every four nights.

I'm not sure why you included that ruling in your reply. What are you trying to say with that?

40 minutes ago, Zainabb said:

But, it makes no mention of the responsibility for the baby.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Zainabb said:

Can you provide me with some reference?

Yes.  The Quran. 

• Advanced Member
On 5/2/2022 at 11:51 PM, Zainabb said:

In Iran there are marriage centres where the girls' actually do this as a livin' and the guy pays and takes the girl for a night/hour and women do this as business to earn. Doesn't it seem wrong to y'all? If tomorrow Allah commands that Shias should kill anyone who's Hindu .will we do it? NO. BUT that doesn't mean that we r not obeying him.

Salam this is just a propaganda  against  Iran which Wahabists have been spread against Iran  without  any real evidence which  although  Mutah has been  recognized legal , it doesn't  mean which these fake centers exists also Shias take orders from  marjas under supervision  of Imam  Mahdi(aj) which you can't  find such ridiculous  commands in Shia Islam but on the other hand wahabi/Salafi schools in European  countries  likewise Britain  are brainwashing  children in their schools  about killing  Hindus & other people  especially  Shias.

A spy camera was planted at Islamic School - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ1OCB7MuRk

Undercover Camera Exposes Hate Taught In Muslim Schools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMQ724LnLc

The Birmingham footage was obtained by an undercover reporter posing as a volunteer, using a hidden camera. It showed a preacher at Darul Uloom, a fee-paying school in Small Heath, making offensive remarks about Hindus, ranting about non-Muslims and telling pupils they face torture in the afterlife if they adopt western customs such as dancing or listening to music. He tells them to avoid more liberal Muslims. "The person who's got less than a fistful of beard, then you should stay away from him the same way you should stay away from a serpent or a snake."

Another group are told in an assembly: "The disbelievers, they are the worst of all people. The Hindus do, they drink [edited out], I've told you this. Do they have any intellect? No."

Dispatches reporter Tazeen Ahmad claimed the footage was evidence of a "hardline, intolerant and highly antisocial version of Islam" taught in independent Islamic schools.

A Channel 4 spokesman said: "This investigation, which is clearly in the public interest, shows secret footage of numerous adults on different occasions teaching pupils as young as 11 years of age contempt for other religions and wider society. We stand by our investigation and think the programme speaks for itself."

Channel 4 said it was aware of the Yorkshire arrest, but had no plans to change its documentary; the broadcast would "fairly reflect the latest developments in our investigation".

A previous Dispatches documentary in Birmingham investigated the alleged preaching of hate and extremism in mosques and Islamic centres.

The Department for Education said: "We cannot comment on individual cases, but any allegation of harsh physical punishment or the teaching of extremism in madrasas is very concerning. Abuse and harm to children is unacceptable and any allegations should be reported to the police." Inspectors had the "experience, knowledge of the faith curriculum and language skills" to inspect such schools with the rigour and objectivity required.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/feb/14/mosque-schools-arrest-channel-4

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Zainabb said:

while in a mutah if nothing regarding pregnancy was demanded in the contract and if the girl gets pregnant the guy has no responsibility he can even leave the girl and the child. So don't ever compare marriage to mutah. Cause it's definitely nothing like prostitution. Mutah is like sex with no strings attached or just like friends with benefits but marriage is like commitment and divorce is a long process whereas in mutah there's no divorce as soon as the contract ends your mutah is over  i would request you to read the rules for marriage and mutah and the responsibilities in both.

Your information  about Mutah is incomplete  because Men are responsible  about their children through Mutah which the children of Mutah  in similar fashion of children through permanent marriage  must receive  care also they inherit  in similar fashion of legit children which they can't marry with children of his father through permanent  marriage because  all of them are Mahram brothers & sisters while Men have no responsibility  about women after end of Mutah because  women have been received  full dowry/Mahr instead of Nafaqah which still they can receive  money for feeding child even after finishing  Muth period.

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Guest Guest 123 said:

@notme, I am not against mutah, rather @Zainabb seems to claim, as I understand it, that she is interested in having a sexless mutah, as this allows her to date without the commitment.

My point of contention is that if the prospect of a permanent marriage is off the table, what incentive does a muslim male have in engaging in a sexless mutah? It seems like a waste of time and resource for both parties.

Additionally, as per Sistani, if the woman stipulates that a man cannot attain any "type" of sexual satisfaction, then the contract might be null and void.

Ruling 2439. A temporary marriage that is not for the purpose of deriving sexual pleasure is valid. However, the woman cannot stipulate a condition that the man must not derive any sexual pleasure.

https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2334/

Why am i doing mutah? Obviously for Everything but sex there's something called as oral sex and a relationship has a lot of things to do leaving sex. 

Guest Guest 123
1 hour ago, Zainabb said:

Why am i doing mutah? Obviously for Everything but sex there's something called as oral sex and a relationship has a lot of things to do leaving sex. 

Sister @Zainabb, here are a few point I have with that line of thinking:

1. The initial stipulations can be changed during the life of the mutah contract, by the party which stipulated the terms.

2. Feelings change in the "heat of the moment," which can put you in a situation where you or the other party asks to take it a step further. i.e. outercourse to intercourse.

3. I believe you might have a hard time finding a respectable muslim brother that would agree to those terms.

4. Given all the above, it would seems that dealing with a less than respectable brother might increase the chance of #2 transpiring. And, if you find yourself a respectable muslim brother which you share mutual affection for, then why not engage in a permanent marriage?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 5/2/2022 at 11:29 PM, Zainabb said:

Yes, my guardians are absolutely fine with it. That's all wht i need right. A guardians permission and i have it so can i now be in a halal relationship? Since everyone out here are propagating mutah as if it's a sunnah. And yes I'll do it too after knowing and reading this thread

You said in the other topic that you DO NOT have your father's permission, so you cannot make a mutah marriage without his consent. 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235074567-mutah/

• Advanced Member
On 5/5/2022 at 2:51 AM, Zainabb said:

Sister, with todays society is that even though there is a rise to sexuality being widespread and media promoting it, the fact is ignored that the human nature still hasnt changed. What is normal for a human being is strange in today's society. It is not strange for a girl to be ready for sexual relations at a young age where she becomes balagh and aware but usually people are against her getting in relationships and it is not strange for a boy at a young age to be ready for sex where he becomes balagh and aware but people usually don't promote that he should get married. why? its because todays society says its wrong.

The norm has been made strange and now you have young people who need desires fulfilled left unattended and then they want to do the right thing but they end up having to fight a tough battle against sin and no one gives it a second thought about how tough it is on the person. People tend to look so tightly at whats right and whats wrong where they don't end up doing what's right.

for example, if a new convert comes into islam, the first thing people do is throw a bunch of rules on them, you have to do this and you cant do that and you have to do this and you absolutely cannot to that, then when the new muslim doesn't wanna be muslim anymore, theyre sitting there criticizing others and ridiculing others cause they didn't stay in the religion when it's because of all the pressure that made the religion not keep them at peace and they go somewhere else.

in the same way, people wanna talk about all these young people who are struggling to do the right thing and get backlash because it's not the norm.

I think you should talk to your father and explain, and keep pushing the topic just so that the pressure you're feeling gets transfered to him and he can understand more and in time Allah will open a door inshallah on how to proceed permissibly.

But understand the others point to, their intention is good as well, but sometimes people who you ask may not have went through that same struggle so I think the best thing is to speak to your father who you come from in order that Allah guide to the answer you seek.

Allah knows best, this is just my suggestion, if you use it then use it with discretion, and I am praying for you all the best.