Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

The ignorant Wahabi Arabs should prepare themselves for doomsday. Iran warns Yahoodi (Saudi) Arabia, the killer of Shias of Bahrain, Baghdad, Sada and Qatif.

Iran warns Arab oil producers on replacing its oil

Iran warned Arab oil producers against boosting production to offset any potential drop in Tehran's crude exports in the event of an embargo affecting its oil sales.

Iran warned its Arab neighbors on Sunday not to raise crude output to replace Iranian oil in the event of an embargo by the European Union, Tehran's OPEC Governor Mohammad Ali Khatibi was quoted as saying.

"The consequences of this issue are unpredictable. Therefore, our Arab neighbor countries should not cooperate with these adventurers and should adopt wise policies," Khatibi said.

The U.S. recently imposed sanctions targeting Iran's central bank and, by extension, refiners' ability to buy and pay for crude. The European Union is also weighing an embargo on Iranian oil, while Japan, one of Iran's top Asian customers, didn’t pledged to buy less crude from the country.

Mohammad Ali Khatibi, Iran's OPEC governor, said that attempts by Persian Gulf nations to replace Iran's output with their own would make them an "accomplice in further events."

"These acts will not be considered friendly," Khatibi said, adding that if the Arab producers "apply prudence and announce that they will not participate in replacing oil, then adventurist countries will not show interest," in the embargo.

Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil producer and a close U. S. ally, had claimed that it was ready to raise its output to accommodate global market needs, but experts say no member of the 12-nation Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries has significant spare capacity to replace Iran oil exports.

Oil Minister Ali Al-Naimi appeared to try to further clarify the country's position in comments published Sunday in the daily Al-Ektisadiyah newspaper.

"We never said that Saudi Arabia is trying to compensate for Iranian oil in the case that sanctions (are enacted)," Al-Naimi was quoted as saying. "We said that we are prepared to meet the increase in global demand as a result of any circumstances."

Iran's warning introduces a new layer of complication to an issue that has the potential for broad regional and global fallout.

"If these countries make a mistake and give the green light, this will be a historic green light," Khatibi said.

Any attempt by Iran to close the Strait of Hormuz, through which a sixth of the world's oil flows, would also affect the export abilities of the major Persian Gulf producers, including Saudi Arabia, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar.

While momentum appears to be building for the sanctions by the West, China, another major buyer of Iranian oil, has come out against the measures

Tehran Times

.................................................................................................................

BLOCK THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ !!!!!!

It will be America's LAST bloody war

I, personally, love hearing this talk of war. I really do.

regard kingpompous in the other thread (Taxation, Closure Strait of Hormuz):

" 'If you thought they'd go through the front, what you said is a reasonable assesment. The straight is incredibly narrow, it'd be hard to fit much through. I don't think you realise though there are bases behind, including the headquaters of the 5th fleet. Ships of other nations also dock in 5th fleet headquaters at Bahrain. There are also many military installations in Kuwait. Lets not forget Iran also borders Afghanistan, guess who has a significant military presence there? And Iran still has a fairly pittiful navy. The largest ships they have are frigates and there are only 4 of those. 3 are very old and are of the same type that was used in operation praying mantis, infact, they use to have 4 of these but one of them was sunk during the aforementioned operation.

The US Navy has 27 Frigates, 60 destroyers (these are massive and powerful ships and Iran has no destroyers. Remember they can come from behind.), 11 aircraft carriers (iran also has none). The Iranian navy is essentially made up of a lot of fast but very lightly armoured ships, most are old. This is could for temporarily closing the straight and harrassing the enemy but they won't last long at all.

It's definetly the former, a political threat and nothing else.

Unless they're feeling suicidal. Saudi Arabia said it will also offset all of the lost oil production ( "Saudi Arabia-Iran-US: Oil prices fell on Wednesday, 28 December, after Saudi Arabia said it will offset any loss of oil from a threatened Iranian blockage of the Strait of Hormuz. A Saudi oil ministry official told the press that Saudi Arabia and other Gulf producers are ready to provide more oil if Iran tries to block the strait." From the "Night Watch" newsletter published by the private intelligence agency KGS 28/12/2011) Like I said, started at breakfast, done by dinner.' "

The US continually says in newsprint and on airwave news media that Iran continues its development of a nuclear weapon and in the same breath that Washington shall first exhaust all possible options short of a shooting war. In this, the United States of America, and Europe, is to be believed and Iran not.

I firmly believe that America wants to give itself a breathing space before going into Iran.

The Republican primaries are under way if not the first beginnings of America's Presidential election season and America would like to take five or six months to itself, to absorb the idea and to propagate the idea of a new war for America among the populace, at least among the Patriotic Euro-centric Christian Leadership crowd within the US, if not propagate the idea of its eventuality throughout the non-White population of voters generally.

And the White-Racist-American Republican Party GOP already is well along in its efforts to establish itself as the hope of and political voice of White people in America as has become obvious through the words of the candidates in the 2012 Republican primaries. I speak of the slightly veiled White racial Euro-centric 'VOTE WHITE' appeal and "SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" "American Patriotism." Republican Sanitorum a perfect example: A Return To Our Nation's Traditional Values. A return to our nation's traditional values, such as murder of Indian folk and of other non-White Americans, and enslavement for the benefit of America first. This is America-USA's foundation and first supporting case of founding principles and value set.

The America people ourselves, within the United States of America, would not support the White people in a such a "return to traditional values" let along support the White people in a such a military venture against the Strait of Hormuz region in the Persian Gulf. Although the White people who live in the United States WOULD support the Iran military strike if told, like a bunch of morons, that it had been necessary "for OUR country" to take the action and proudly again give up whitetrash sons to the military branches, to, as generations of whtetrash people before them have, come home to generous honours and to the generous monetary benefits due them for their prior servive in the all-volunteer US military, for their "having risked their lives for our country's freedoms" (that White people within our nation could continue to enjoy near exclusive all-White construction trade good-paying "dirty jeans White American jobs" and enjoy all of the other benefits as racial Aparteid Brahman US caste elites within our country's larger society).

.................................................................................................................

The World is ready to 'fight Hitler,' I say, the United States, NATO, the Euro-Union and its ally western Russia.

America wishes to cripple the economies of the free peoples and democracies. But it truly can no longer afford the expenses due to incur in its continued and never-ending attempt to do so. And America and its Euro-centeric Christian Leadership demons will be fought and shall be, God Willing, at last, brought down , by all of the people of mankind of this world, except by the world's "government's" most of which would rather cowar before France, America, England and Russia.

Indeed, people know "the benefit" to be heaped upon them for permitting the United States of America "to help." The hearts and the prayers of suffering and oppressed under the awful yoke people with be against "the American people" and "its allies," the term with which it usually prefers to speak of itself.

Euro-centric expansionalism and Euro-centric Christian Leadership is the tune of the United States of America since its first years as a nation, or should I say "a government."

America gave weapons and amunition facilitating the Iroqouis to better kill off the Algonquian peoples and, conversely Algonquin peoples weapons and amunition to with which to kill Iroquois.

America has never chnged or varied form its first guiding "traditional values." It only now wishes to be an interbational player and this has necessitated the 'mentoring' of both no-White persons within our country and overseas to all the better be yhere in place to "serve" America's purposes.

The STRIKE, pre-emptive "shock and awl" first strike, against the economies and global commercial structures of ever-anti-Islamic western Russia, Europe, NATO and the Euro-zone, and those of the USA, would imediately cripple the economies of those countries while the remainder of the non-White persons of Humankind would sail on.

The economy of the United Staes and Europe

IS

NOT NEEDED for the global economy to prosper in this day and age.

The US continually says in newsprint and on news media that Iran continues its development of a nuclear weapon and in the same breath that the US has vehemently denied involment in the assassination of Iranian scientists. In this, the United States of America, and Europe, is to be believed and Iran not.

A newspaper writer in the US would pretend to be lecturing Iran to consider well the financial hardships to be endured by Iran that should follow any rash action from an irrational nation.

Iran's best interests are with God and God Will Suffice.

God Can sink the United States of America AND the economies of all of the nations of Europe, its ally, NATO/Euro-zone/European Union, and leave the global economy of the world still sailing smoothly along.

It is Euro-centric expansionalism (the NEW colonialism by the powers of Europe) and Euro-centric Christian Leadership indeed.

AND

GOD

HAS HAD enough of it !!!!!!

God Willing, BLOCK THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ !!!!!!

Iran's own arrogant regime is bringing its own downfall. They should have stayed out of other country's affairs and been more politically savvy with the world - only then could they have succeeded.

By the way, blocking the strait of Hormuz might be successful for a few days. Come on now, they are international waters and any country can then declare war against Iran. It's a losing battle for Iran.

Iran's own arrogant regime is bringing its own downfall. They should have stayed out of other country's affairs and been more politically savvy with the world - only then could they have succeeded.

By the way, blocking the strait of Hormuz might be successful for a few days. Come on now, they are international waters and any country can then declare war against Iran. It's a losing battle for Iran.

Oh really? Does this country's affair include Syria as well? Or Syria is a free land that any dog can bark? Hypocrite...

Iran did not occupy Palestine, Iran helped Palestinians to defend.

Iran did not occupy Lebanon, Iran helped Lebanese to kick out Israel.

Iran never invaded North Yemen, Saudis did several times.

Iran never invaded Bahrain, Saudis did with the support of monafiq Sunnis like you.

Iran never sent suicide bombers to Iraq and never called on Iraqi government to stop going after Mehdi army or Sadr, but Saudis and other Arab fascists sent suicide bombers and accused and interfered in Iraqi goverenment affairs of going after Hashimi. The list is huge. West F you guys deep for decades, a few Sunni monarchy families screwed you for decades, now it is Iran's faults? The entire ME is ran by Zionists who are outsider to the region, they are not staying out of the affairs, but Iran who is in the region and part of the region, should stay out of other's affairs?

You unmasked yourself by backing Saudi puppet regime. That is all you Sunnis do. You support the most criminal, butcher and zionist puppet against Iran! And to let you know that you are cowards.... You don't fight Israel and do not support your owns who fight it, you cannot fight Iran and instead begging the Western countries who bang your females to station army bases for decades and protect you.

Iran is not unarmed Bahraini protesters! You were dreaming about reinstalling Baathists and Takfiris in Iraq as well and you are dreaming about a full destruction of Shias in Lebanon and Syria. Die in ignorance and jealousy.

What happened to the ignore function? I thought Shiachat use to have an ignore function? There are a few users who I need to put on "perma block".

They need to add a spam function. Because Justice4All keeps blaming Iran, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Shiites, on freaking every single situation.

What does Iran, have to do with this thread? They're not even similar theocracies for God's sakes -_-.

So she is on our side? You might have hard times at home for backing up anti-Shia networks all the time lol or you might never speak of politics at home :- )

Nah man I agree with her and you so far as Saudi scum is concerned. You know it.

You unmasked yourself by backing Saudi puppet regime. That is all you Sunnis do. You support the most criminal, butcher and zionist puppet against Iran! And to let you know that you are cowards.... You don't fight Israel and do not support your owns who fight it, you cannot fight Iran and instead begging the Western countries who bang your females to station army bases for decades and protect you.

Iran is not unarmed Bahraini protesters! You were dreaming about reinstalling Baathists and Takfiris in Iraq as well and you are dreaming about a full destruction of Shias in Lebanon and Syria. Die in ignorance and jealousy.

Bro that has got to be THE BEST DAMN REPLY I HAVE EVER SEEN ON SC

There is NO other way of putting it !!! Man i hope you got 10 gazillion hasanet for speaking those truthful words, in such blunt, fierce, honest and agressively sarcastic matter

I dont know if i have said this before but i love you

That was a first class dump on Justice4all lol, the best i have EVER seen

What happened to the ignore function? I thought Shiachat use to have an ignore function? There are a few users who I need to put on "perma block".

They need to add a spam function. Because Justice4All keeps blaming Iran, Hezbollah, Lebanon, Shiites, on freaking every single situation.

What does Iran, have to do with this thread? They're not even similar theocracies for God's sakes -_-.

i agree bro, i dont know how he is still on here, they banned a good brother Basra, but they leave this khwariji nasibi wahabi pork smelling filth on here

Have shame mods, seriously, its like leaving Yazid with your wife !!!! its sad

Salams

agree bro, i dont know how he is still on here, they banned a good brother Basra, but they leave this khwariji nasibi wahabi pork smelling filth on here

I'll beat you in an arcade game of Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition any day of the week, just so you have to shamefully change your avatar.

Guest Jebreil

(bismillah)

Alayk

11.122. "And wait on; we, too, are waiting. "

وَانتَظِرُوا إِنَّا مُنتَظِرُونَ

I'll beat you in an arcade game of Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition any day of the week, just so you have to shamefully change your avatar.

How ? by getting some salafis to cut my fingers off before the match ?

Oh i know, you will have a belt of C4 strapped to you, and threaten to blow us all up, if you DONT win the match !

Then of coarse if i beat you, im an aggressor

Dude ill hand your ass to you in ANY street fighter, ANY day of the week !!! now stop trolling and trying to derail this topic