Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
baradar_jackson

M. W. A. ( Majoosis Without Any Honor )

Rate this topic

He says those things that are true to desensitize the audience. It's like a Glenn Beck saying "the Iranians have claimed it is only for peaceful purposes" while the entire conversation is about a 'nuclear weapon'. Cynically citing your enemy is the best propaganda, it shows you are informed of 'the other side', yet reject it on basis of 'rational choice' and hence, your audience will be impressed with the measure of 'insightfulness', by deforming the citation and turning it into a paraphrase stuffed with irrationality and primitive ignorance, you strengthen that view of insightfulness.

Edited by bolbol

If you're talking about Soraya S.Ulrich, she has publicly and openly denfended I.R.I on many occasions, and spoke out against the hypocrisy of the U.S. and Israel.

I think she's good news.

Hey, I'm not talking greenies or VOA demagogous here, I'm talking pious devout shi'as of the first degree, students of Ulema, relatives of Ulema, that layer ya3ni

In reality, these people are not really pious and devout. A truly pious and devout person does not hold such foolish opinions. These are people who practice many acts of worship and hold some Islamic information in the minds, but they are either weak minded and unstable like Zubayr ibn al-Awam or they are fully corrupt like Abdullah ibn Umar.

In reality, these people are not really pious and devout. A truly pious and devout person does not hold such foolish opinions. These are people who practice many acts of worship and hold some Islamic information in the minds, but they are either weak minded and unstable like Zubayr ibn al-Awam or they are fully corrupt like Abdullah ibn Umar.

No, they are pious and devout, but they don't have is a clear world view. they live in closed communities, sometimes even limited circles of friends/relatives.

what they all have in common is this: islamic unity and the palestinian cause is not central to their ideology.

I personally think that, your world view is not complete, if Palestine is not at the core of your socio-political outlook.

Edited by thecontentedself

No, they are pious and devout, but they don't have is a clear world view. they live in closed communities, sometimes even limited circles of friends/relatives.

For me a pious and devout person should not reject the truth when it comes to them. Allah tests people with different truths. Many non-muslims are challenged with Islam and they reject it. The sunnis are challenged with Shi'ism. We know the status of those who willing reject Islam or the wilayah of Imam Ali [a]. Is it fair for Allah to test these people and not test the Shia? My statement in the prior post is not directed towards those who can be excused for not being able to comprehend the reality of things, but instead I am referring to those who are obstinate when they are presentred with certain truths.

You are right brother, some people don't have a clear world view but what about those who have been given knowledge and they still hold the views that you highlighted?

Does aql and inner morality not encourage them to question their beliefs?

For me a pious and devout person should not reject the truth when it comes to them. Allah tests people with different truths. Many non-muslims are challenged with Islam and they reject it. The sunnis are challenged with Shi'ism. We know the status of those who willing reject Islam or the wilayah of Imam Ali [a]. Is it fair for Allah to test these people and not test the Shia? My statement in the prior post is not directed towards those who can be excused for not being able to comprehend the reality of things, but instead I am referring to those who are obstinate when they are presentred with certain truths.

You are right brother, some people don't have a clear world view but what about those who have been given knowledge and they still hold the views that you highlighted?

Does aql and inner morality not encourage them to question their beliefs?

that's fine, I don't disagree with your reasoning, but some are content with their level of piety and belief, and don't have the capacity to comprehend anything higher than that

أَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَسَالَتْ أَوْدِيَةٌ بِقَدَرِهَا

He sendeth down water from the sky, so that valleys flow according to their measure, [13:17]

some people just don't want to put in the effort ...

Edited by thecontentedself