Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
bad_boy

The Black Flags From Khorasan

Rate this topic

(salam)

The black flags from Khurasan are considered as one of the signs of the dhuhoor. It will happen either before or during the advent of Imam (atf)

Another sure sign of the reappearance is the formation of Islamic army, which would raise up black standards and it is strongly conjectured that the black flags shall be for the sake of the mourning for the chief of the martyrs and the beloved grandson of the Messenger of
Allah
(a.s), Imam Husain (a.s). Here we narrate some traditions on this subject:

1. Thauban narrates from the Messenger of
Allah
(a.s) that he said, “When you see black flags approaching from Khorasan, join them, because the Caliph of God, His Eminence, Imam Mahdi (a.s) is among them.”
[2]

2. Hasan narrates from the Messenger of
Allah
(a.s) that His Eminence mentioned the calamities that would befall his Ahle Bayt (a.s) and then said, “Till the time the Almighty
Allah
brings out the black flags from east; and He shall help all those who help it. And whosoever causes disrespect to him shall be degraded by
Allah
. Till the time they shall gather near a person having my name and entrust their affairs to his guardianship (Wilayat). Then the Almighty
Allah
would support and help him.”
[
Al-Malahim wal Fitan, Ibne Tawus 1/100
]

3. Jabir has quoted from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s) that he said, “The flags that arrive from Khorasan shall reach Kufa. And when His Eminence, Imam Mahdi (a.s) reappears from Mecca, these flags shall go towards him and pledge allegiance to him.”

4. Abdullah bin Masud says, “We were with the Messenger of
Allah
(a.s) and suddenly we saw that some Hashemite youths approached and upon seeing them, His Eminence became worried and his eyes opened wide and his complexion changed. I asked, ‘O
Allah
’s Messenger! What’s wrong with youa Why your mood has changed suddenlya’ He replied, ‘We and my Ahle Bayt, the Almighty
Allah
has selected for us the Hereafter over the world. Very soon my Ahle Bayt shall fall into calamities, arrests and flights. Till the time groups will come from east, holding black flags. Then they would not get anything but good. They would fight a battle and they shall be victorious and whatever they desire shall be given to them but they shall not accept it. A person from my Ahle Bayt would be given the power to fill the earth with justice and equity, as it would be full of injustice and oppression. Whomsoever of you reaches them should join that group.’”

5. Jalaluddin Suyuti quoted the Messenger of
Allah
(a.s) that he said, “Black flags shall come out of Khorasan and nothing could halt their movement till they reach Eliya.”

Ibne Kathir says, “These are not flags of Abu Muslim Khorasani that the Umayyads may destroy. Rather they are some other flags that shall be with His Eminence, Imam Mahdi (a.s).”

6. Abu Tufail Aamir narrated from His Eminence, Ali (a.s) that he said, “O Aamir! Whenever you hear that flags are moving from Khorasan, and you are in a casket and it is locked, you must break the lock so that you may lay your life below those flags. If you are not able to break it, you must overturn it so that you may reach under the flags.”

Others traditions that prove that black flags would appear from the east or from Khorasan, imply that it is the preface to the reappearance of His Eminence, Imam Mahdi (a.s).

Source

yes they said mula umar is the khurasani and osamah bin laden is the yamani

i think the khurasan movement is in iran somewhere , maybe not the current IR but a group from that region because it is considered a strong power which will start in the east and finish in palestine (take the mosque) and taliban doesnt seem capable

also the type of islam that taliban promotes is far from the true islam....

^^^^

the movement of the hurasani and yamani are forerunners for the mahdi according to the hadeeth

the symbolism behind yamani and khurasani is Abuthar and salman , that from their decedents comes a supporter of the mahdi as they were true supporters of prophet mohamad.

it talks about the khurasani flag rising from the east and not falling until it ends up in Jerusalem.

it says the evil flag of the Sufyani comes from the west , syria, from hooran a place located in the border between Jordan and syria which is labeled the dry valley.

i am feeling we might be living the age of dhohoor and we are not realizing,,, I am also sensing a war on iran soon which will be very difficult time on all...

i think the hadith of black flags from khurasan has link with the movement of abumuslim khurasani in abbasid era their flags were also black.

The abbassids used the black banner, supported by the fact they came from the east, they managed to get the allegiance of the Shi'a who played a big role in the war, helping the abbasid to overthrow the ummayed dynasty. The abbasids came with the call to avenge ahlulbayte (as) and set the imamate. Thats why the Shi'ah believed them. The shi'a based it on the ahadith of the prophet muhammed peace be upon him and his progeny. When the war was over the abbasid changed their stance, they ended up committing the worst atrocities against ahlulbayte ever worse than the ummayeds. eventually the Imam mohammed al mahdi (may alla hasten his appearance) was born. His father the eleventh imam hassan al askari concealed his birth from the public, in fear that he may be the promised mahdi due to certain signs, he feared if they knew they would harm him. Imam al askari was the last to be murdered on the hands of the abbasids. Imam mohammed al mahdi was last seen at his fathers funeral some witnesses claim.

The flags from Khorasan today are true, they fit the signs as it makes perfect sense now. At the time the abbasids made the claim we already had the Imams and they were the true leaders. The mahdi comes at a time when the muslims are divided, occupied, and fitna is everywhere.

On 12.1.2012 at 1:17 PM, repenter said:

Like?

I'm pretty confident that Khurasan is the same Khurasan of Imam Reza. Yet i'm also very sure that Afghans will play a big role, as i have never seen any shias as dedicated as Afghan shias in terms of stamina in faith.

Thanks bro. I'm an Afghan Shia.

On January 12, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Ali_Hussain said:

Many shi'a scholar agree that the Khurasan in the hadith is not in iran, but in russia.

Can you say which scholars I've never heard that 

2 hours ago, Tara17 said:

Can you say which scholars I've never heard that 

At the time, I had heard that from a shaykh who was on Ahlulbayt Tv, Ali Massoumian.

However I haven't seen any other evidence for this, so it is perfectly possible that I miss heard, although nearly 5 years on, I can still remember him saying it.

On October 9, 2016 at 10:03 PM, Ali_Hussain said:

At the time, I had heard that from a shaykh who was on Ahlulbayt Tv, Ali Massoumian.

However I haven't seen any other evidence for this, so it is perfectly possible that I miss heard, although nearly 5 years on, I can still remember him saying it.

Thank you 

On 13/01/2012 at 4:23 AM, alimohamad40 said:

^^^^

the movement of the hurasani and yamani are forerunners for the mahdi according to the hadeeth

the symbolism behind yamani and khurasani is Abuthar and salman , that from their decedents comes a supporter of the mahdi as they were true supporters of prophet mohamad.

it talks about the khurasani flag rising from the east and not falling until it ends up in Jerusalem.

it says the evil flag of the Sufyani comes from the west , syria, from hooran a place located in the border between Jordan and syria which is labeled the dry valley.

i am feeling we might be living the age of dhohoor and we are not realizing,,, I am also sensing a war on iran soon which will be very difficult time on all...

Salam

Daesh started in Syria. According to most hadith, The Sufyani Army will be swallowed up when it reaches the east of Iraq (probably Baghdad or Basra). Daesh is 80 km away from Baghdad. Could the Sufyani be Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi?

2 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Salam

Daesh started in Syria. According to most hadith, The Sufyani Army will be swallowed up when it reaches the east of Iraq (probably Baghdad or Basra). Daesh is 80 km away from Baghdad. Could the Sufyani be Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi?

bismillah.gif

ws2.png

The Daesh are Abu the Sufiyanis! Abu Sufiyani means from the children of Abu Sufiyan.

ZULFIQAR.jpg

Edited by Endtimes

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 0:13 PM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Khorasan is Khorasan . not Russia or anything  like that. so its either Afghanistan, Turkmenistan or Iran.

Khorasan is modern day Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Iran....definitely not Russia! And if I have to choose one country from all these 3, it would definitely be Islamic Republic of Iran. Most of Imam Mahdi's 313 are from Islamic Republic of Iran according to the narrations. Allah O Aalam.

Edited by Endtimes