Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Syeda Naqvie

Mokhtar Nama Questions

Rate this topic

Salam,

Sorry if the question m gonna ask has already been asked n discussed :s

Okay, I am watching Mokhtar nama now-a-days; but there were few questions which came in my mind:

1) Who invited Imam Hussain (a.s.) to koofa (as its said that Shias of Koofa invited Imam (a.s.) but later betrayed him). Why did they do so? just because they were offered money and threats?

2) Why Mokhtar didnt fight against Ibne Marjana before he was imprisoned.

these were the questions which came in my mind So far, I will ask more :S hope u ppl will clear my confusions.. Thanks in advance..

Wassalam

Salam,

Sorry if the question m gonna ask has already been asked n discussed :s

Okay, I am watching Mokhtar nama now-a-days; but there were few questions which came in my mind:

1) Who invited Imam Hussain (a.s.) to koofa (as its said that Shias of Koofa invited Imam (a.s.) but later betrayed him). Why did they do so? just because they were offered money and threats?

(salam)

From what I have heard, the real shi`a of Imam (as) invited him to kufa, however Ibn Ziyaad (la) gathered most of them and killed them, the rest of them he imprisoned [such as mukhtar] The people who were not killed and were in kufa who said they were shia of Imam Hussein (as) were not hes real followers, they were only following him because they wanted to get rid of the tyrant of the time, however when the tyrant of the time gave them money, they switched sides.

The real followers were those who followed imam hussain (as) and would not have betrayed him, however Ibn Ziyaad (la) either killed or imprisoned them.

(wasalam)

I won't trust anything that is negatively written here or any where about any of the Shia heroes of the past or present.

All the Shia Muslim heroes - starting from Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to Imam Ali (as) down to all other aimah, Syeda Fatima (as) including, Imam Sadiq students such as Jabir, in current times Ay. Khomenie and Mutahiri, even Baqir Sadr... all of them have been accused and demeaned by twisted tales invented and publicized about them.

People who are little older saw and experienced the time of Ay. Khomenie, some of us will witness Ay. Khamenei and Syed Nasrallah, notice how controversial they are already made in the media and publications. Imagine what is going to happen as soon as they pass away.

Even the most evident of reality today, that is Imam Mahdi (atf) and all about him has become so controversial. Wait till his appearance and you will see the final push of Iblees forces to discredit him all together. Imam Mahdi (as) is the most controversial imam after Imam Hassan (as). Both were/are/will be accused of very strange and the most controversial things by their own pseudo Shias.

The final judging criterion is "Actions speak Louder than Words" and "History is the best predictor of Future".

Sometimes gullibility leads people to the path of destruction, and the later generations pay the price.

Biggest example of the time of Imam Ali was Abu Musa Ashari.

Salman Khazaei during the time of Imam Hussain (as) coming to Kufa.

Some leading Ulema of Iraq when Ay. Khomenie asked Iraqi Shias to do the qiyam like Iranians Shias and they refused.

and so on...

Edited by Waiting for HIM

(salam)

(bismillah)

Here are some more question about the Mukhtar Nameh TV series.

First Video:

al-Mukhtār asking permission from Muhammad bin al-Hanafiyyah for the uprising. (Click link below to watch video and continue until 43:50)

^^ Why didn't al-Mukhtar ask permission from the Imaam of his time?^^

Second Video:

al-Mukhtār shows a letter from Muhammad bin al-Hanafiyyah to Ibrahim bin Malik al-Ashtar and it is signed "Muhammad al-Mahdi". Ibrahim bin Malik says that Muhammad bin al-Hanafiyyah always signs his letter "Muhammad bin `Ali", and not as "Muhammad al-Mahdi". al-Mukhtār says it is a "secret" between Muhammad bin al-Hanafiyyah and him. (Click link below to watch video and continue until 8:30)

http://www.youtube.c...mwo_awbw#t=355s

^^ As we all know through SaHeeH hadeeth Muhammad bin Hanafiyyah never claim Imaamah/Mahdi at all. So what is al-Mukhtaar telling Ibraaheem this lie? ^^

Taken from: http://www.revivinga...aqafi-liar.html

(salam)

Edited by Nader Zaveri