Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Quranist

Amal For Rozi

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

Salaam,

can any momeen suggest me some powerful way from the house of ahlul bayt to boost rozi? -_- :rolleyes:

Iltemase Dua

(bismillah)

(salam)

For seeking richness

From Imam ar-Ridhaa (a) On the authority of his forefathers who said that the Prophet (s) said: He who says every day 100 times [the following] will attract richness through it and drive away poverty:

Laa ilaaha illaal-laahul-malikul-Haqqul-mubeen

(There is no god, except Allah, the Ruler, the Real, the Manifest)

(look at number 2 of arabic numeral in the arabic text below for arabic wording)

short_powerful_dua5.gif

Edited by La fata illa Ali

http://www.revivinga...e-and-rizq.html

Supplication for Long Life and Rizq

Here is a aī (Authentic) du `ā’ (supplication) by Imām al-Bāqir (عليه السلام) for increasing our rizq (sustenance) and prolonging our life.

أَبُو عَلِيٍّ الْأَشْعَرِيُّ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْجَبَّارِ عَنْ صَفْوَانَ بْنِ يَحْيَى عَنِ الْعَلَاءِ بْنِ رَزِينٍ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ مُسْلِمٍ عَنْ أَبِي جَعْفَرٍ ع قَالَ قُلِ

From Muhammad bin Muslim from Abī Ja`far said, he (عليه السلام) said:

اللَّهُمَّ أَوْسِعْ عَلَيَّ فِي رِزْقِي وَ امْدُدْ لِي فِي عُمُرِي وَ اغْفِرْ لِي ذَنْبِي وَ اجْعَلْنِي مِمَّنْ تَنْتَصِرُ بِهِ لِدِينِكَ وَ لَا تَسْتَبْدِلْ بِي غَيْرِي

“O Allāh, expand me in my rizq (sustenance), and extend me in my life, and forgive me for my sins, and make me from those who prevail in Your religion, and do not substitute me with others”

Source:

1. Al-Kulaynī, Al-Kāfī, ed. `Alī Akbar al-Ghaffārī, 8 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 3rd Edition, 1388 AH), vol. 2, pg. 589, hadeeth # 27

Grading:

1. Al-Majlisī said this hadeeth is Ṣaḥīḥ (Authentic)

à Mir’āt Al-`Uqūl, 26 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 1410 AH), vol. 12, pg. 464

2. Bahbūdi said this hadeeth is Ṣaḥīḥ (Authentic)

à Ṣaḥīḥ al-Kāfī, vol. 1, pg. 151

Edited by La fata illa Ali

As per my experiance, I tried :

- Recite Ayat Alkursi while entering in the house

- Recite Surah Waqae'ya after Isha Prayer

I know everyone is aware of it, but anyways I shared my personal experiance, and it really works.

Good luck :)

Wassalam

As per my experiance, I tried :

- Recite Ayat Alkursi while entering in the house

- Recite Surah Waqae'ya after Isha Prayer

I know everyone is aware of it, but anyways I shared my personal experiance, and it really works.

Good luck :)

Wassalam

Been there, done that, does wonders...

When enter in your house say Assalam o Alaikum to whoever is in the house. If no body is present say Assalam O Aalika ya Rasool Allah s.a.w and then recite Surah e Toheed.

Been there, done that, does wonders...

One things, this all works with hard work.

"Dua without the hard work is like throwing an arrow without using the bow", saying of Imam Sadiq (as).

(salam)

I have also heard a hadeeth from I think Imam Sadiq (as) that goes something like : " I find it strange at the man who prays for rizq but stays in his house, whislt the ant leaves his place to go and collect food" [something along those lines]

Dont sit and think praying for rizq will make it come to you, go

apply for jobs and seek halaal sustenance + do the amaal that increase your rizq = increase in rizq

apply for jobs and seek halaal sustenance + not seeking assistance = harder to increase rizq

not applying for jobs or seeking halaal sustenance + seeking assistance = good luck finding rizq, because most likely Allah (swt) wont help

(wasalam)

rozi is in hand of Allah subhanu,no matter how educated or hardworking I am,my rizk is in hand of Allah subhanu,and only he can open door of rizk for me.

thanx for tasbeeh and surah,will surely do this Amal.

rozi is in hand of Allah subhanu,no matter how educated or hardworking I am,my rizk is in hand of Allah subhanu,and only he can open door of rizk for me.

thanx for tasbeeh and surah,will surely do this Amal.

Yes your rizq is in the hand of Allah (swt) of course no doubt about it, but the hadeeth is saying simply asking for rizq and not even trying to get it, isnt going to do much.

Do you think money will fall from the sky and you will recieve it? in that case we can all sit at home no one works and we just ask for rizq?

I get what you are saying, and it has happened to me where I have prayed for rizq, and without effort I have gotten it i.e. gift, people helping me out etc. however also you should yourself try to go and find halaal ways to get rizq, and pray for rizq, and that way I am sure Allah (swt) will help you succeed in what you are doing [to get the halaal rizq] and will bestow it upon you insha'Allah

Allah (swt) knows best.

(wasalam)

Take ur manager out for lunch...n if it is a lady.... buy her presents... xmas, thanksgiving, new yr :P

I dont have any manager,I am self employed :P

I think we all are agreeing that:

work + dua = rizq & blessings

work + no dua = rizq & no blessings

No work + dua = no rizq (unless your ibada and circumstances around you are like Maryam the mother of Jesus)

No work + no dua = suicide

Rizq is a significant blessing of Allah but the biggest blessing for all mankind is the coming of Imam Mahdi (atf) and even that blessing Allah is not giving us because majority of us are not "working hard" for it.

So if such a huge blessing which is particularly destined for momineen is not reaching us because of our laziness, how come the smaller blessing would reach us without the hard work.