Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How Tall R U

Rate this topic

AG15

lol on a good day? Monday you may be 1.75 & Saturday you could be 1.8? :P

lool, sometimes i am taller than 1.8, sometimes shorter. It depends on my spine, and my left leg grows quicker than my right, and then they catch up - wierd ik! my body is growing out, which has shrunk be, but then it rebalances and grows up.

very wierd!

do Dua i grow to 6"1 brother. no women will marry me otherwise (look at the sisters forum on build!)

• Advanced Member

EVERYBODY "towers" over me. Even pathetic little girls! :cry: And why would I joke and lie on an internet forum? Don't you get it, Darth Vader (or Patrick Prowse) is 6' 7" or something, WHY do you think I have that nick!? :cry:

If you sympathize with me and feel pity for me then, please, donate some charity and send me money in my online account so I can order video games those growth hormones.

You know what else is pathetic? Your sense of humor.

Six one and growing. Short for the men in my family as it stands.

Dont men stop growing after 25 or something. If 6'1 is short ,then your family most have a beautiful view of the sky and stars. Their closer and they dont need a ladder.

• Veteran Member

Dont men stop growing after 25 or something. If 6'1 is short ,then your family most have a beautiful view of the sky and stars. Their closer and they dont need a ladder.

Perhaps they do. I am twenty two. Lately I keep finding myself taller than people who last year were taller than me. I think I shall make at least six two, likely end bordering on six three. I may even be six two already. My brother-in-law is six two and he was a little taller than me - but he was wearing shoes.

If 6'1 is short ,then your family most have a beautiful view of the sky and stars. Their closer and they dont need a ladder.

Yes. The average for men in my family is between six two and six six. Personally I am pleased I am not too tall. Tall men have the worst stance. They are easy to throw off balance. Come in hard on the inside, forcing him to swing down, pound his chest. He will fall. He sits up halfway. Knee him back down. Mash his face. And they are thin, or if not - weight equal to their size means they tire easily. Could still give my older brother a beating. :wub: My father seems to have been one of those rare cases of both tall and strong; broad shoulders, good stance, not as heavy as he was tall. It set him in good standing for his chosen career path. I pray for him.

Conversely, our women are really short. My mother cannot have been above five seven. Ukrainian ballerinas are usually short; all tall ballerinas are Russian. When I saw my sister for the first time since I was thirteen I was like "You are really, really short. :donno: I am disappointed Serena." ^_^ Jest with her "No, no. I am sorry. You could have a big future. Honest. You could tell Santa the names of the children in line at the shopping centre. Show the way to the wizard. Guard a pot of gold."

• Veteran Member

So you're 22. I was thinking you were a accomplished reverend aged 45+ or something. :o

I wish my friend. Twenty two. With a boxer's blood and a ballerina's son's face.

Should delete my last post prior; talking of beating tall men. Lately. And I know from where it comes.

You know DV I had a dream the other night. A man was showing me his fists. They had black notches protruding out all along them, like he had stuck tacks in his hands. He took one out to show me. Under it was a hole in his flesh, with a live fly inside. The thought of it makes me nearly want to vomit. Woke in pitch-black and blaring silence. I knew he was there.

Do you know how to say lord of the flies in Hebrew?

. . .do Dua i grow to 6"1 brother. no women will marry me otherwise (look at the sisters forum on build!)

Just noticed this. This is what you do with your time?

Edited by Servidor

• Advanced Member

You could tell Santa the names of the children in line at the shopping centre. Show the way to the wizard. Guard a pot of gold."

Santa that murder. My childhood dream was to see him, but no he never came with his raindears nor with a bag full of gifts. He puts your hopes up, you sit and write what you want and look outside the window waiting for him to come. The list of ," I want this and that" grows day by day. I mean my list wasnt that long it was only like 10 things. I might a fake santa but he never give me what I wanted,instead I got candy and saw lil alfs on the floor,the never moved. His a murder for killing childrens dreams, even the fairy give me money for the tooth I broke.

Christmas is round the corner so I might write him a death threat maybe he will get back to me faster this time or maybe santa has been stuck in a shimine all these years, waiting for someone to help him or maybe he doesnt want to share the gifts and chocolates, you selfish sannntaaaa.

Stuiped santa..

Anyways you have 3 years to go taller. What happened to your boxer's blood, cant really see that side yet, but the ballerina side is in the vein.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

6'2" at 16 as well, I've never had an issue of not being able to go on the "big boy" Roller-coasters when we've gone to amusement parks.

Edited by Al-Ajal Ya Imam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

salaam

for all my short brothers there is a way you can be tall, just buy a shoe lift kit online or just make yourself one at home, no matter what keep it a secret and let the people you trust only know :D

Edited by Jihadi

• Advanced Member

salaam

for all my short brothers there is a way you can be tall, just buy a shoe lift kit online or just make yourself one at home, no matter what keep it a secret and let the people you trust only know :D

:lol: You are joking right?

• Advanced Member

:lol: You are joking right?

lol no bro i'm serious it works, i ain't shy to say it, sometimes you need that extra height for business and also so you wont look like short when walking with the wife :lol:, also for my single brothers looking for a wife so they can make that impression as the taller you are the better of course we are talking physicaly not spirituality as its better to be better in faith iA

Edited by Jihadi

salaam

Reminds me of that episode of shoelifts on Seinfeld where that guy was using shoe lifts and was ostracized by his equally short peers.