Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aryan Warrior

Night Of Ashura: I Had A Dream About Ahl Al-bayt

Rate this topic

Guest Mushu

This was a surprise I must say to me to have it. First and foremost, considering i'm still rather new at learning about the shia faith I hadn't even realized Ashura had hit until the day after. So I doubt it was me just thinking of it too much to cause of the dream.

The dream was a calm dream where a discussion with I think 3 of the ahl al-bayt went on.

What do you guys make out of such a dream? why might I have had it?

Was it before Salat al fajr, and did you actually see any Imams in it?

This was a surprise I must say to me to have it. First and foremost, considering i'm still rather new at learning about the shia faith I hadn't even realized Ashura had hit until the day after. So I doubt it was me just thinking of it too much to cause of the dream.

The dream was a calm dream where a discussion with I think 3 of the ahl al-bayt went on.

Ahlulbayt, most the of the time , they appear in one's dream for a guidance.

They are trying to tell you a message /path that you should follow

Ahlulbayt, most the of the time , they appear in one's dream for a guidance.

They are trying to tell you a message /path that you should follow

That's what I was thinking. From what I got out of it was that everything is okay which was nice to understand as I have been really wondering if i'm doing things right.

And yeah I saw 3 of them but I don't remember which ones specifically.

That's what I was thinking. From what I got out of it was that everything is okay which was nice to understand as I have been really wondering if i'm doing things right.

And yeah I saw 3 of them but I don't remember which ones specifically.

nice !! Then it's a good guidance .

it doesn't matter who was who..as long as they're from the ahlulbayt.

May Allah reward you for doing good.

Salams.

SubhanAllah thats great!. I ahve alhumdulillah seen many of the ahlulbayt a.s also. its a blessed dream and you should be happy. Ive spoken to scholars and they said usually its for a spirituality boost. maybe its a sign for you to do more research on the path of the ahlulbayt a.s. and their teachings. furthermore, it can also be a sign to look more about what and where ashura happend. If you dont mind, Im making a mini essay if you call it on why it was necessary for Imam Hussain a..s to sacrifice himself and family for a writing competition. If it gets approved by scholars ill message it to you if you like.

May Allah bless you and honour you to have even more dreams.

wasalam. :D

Salams.

SubhanAllah thats great!. I ahve alhumdulillah seen many of the ahlulbayt a.s also. its a blessed dream and you should be happy. Ive spoken to scholars and they said usually its for a spirituality boost. maybe its a sign for you to do more research on the path of the ahlulbayt a.s. and their teachings. furthermore, it can also be a sign to look more about what and where ashura happend. If you dont mind, Im making a mini essay if you call it on why it was necessary for Imam Hussain a..s to sacrifice himself and family for a writing competition. If it gets approved by scholars ill message it to you if you like.

May Allah bless you and honour you to have even more dreams.

wasalam. :D

You have a point, since then I have further understood the battle and have come to a realization as to the realization of how legit the Ahl Al-Bayt are with further research as i've come to realize that pretty much every Caliph that wasn't of the Ahl Al-Bayt always tried to abrogate the Quran and that in order for Islam not to deviate like Christianity did, the Ahl Al-Bayt were made by Allah who understood better and never abrogated the Quran and using that as their source.

So I guess after much preying, not only did I get more peace of mind in terms of if I am on the right track, but better understand too :)

during Moharram in My dream I saw a white horse running in slow motion and a person totally covered in white dress was sitting on it, n from behind some1 told Me "chalo majlis ma" means "come to majlis" n suddenly My cell ringed so wasn't able to see ahead. :donno: