Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
~Zee Zee~

Things That Make Me Smile <3

Rate this topic

U know those colorful things have gelatin in them with marshmallows melted after being roasted in pig fat and are laced with zinc, iodine, lead, and have radiation powder sprinkled which is also found in China's tainted baby formula .... And they use aspartame instead of equally worse corn syrup for sweetener. And they make sure the manufacturing plants are in India where they use Cow mama's stuff to ward off the evils of all bad things mentioned above.

Then they feed it to Muslim kids in UK and USA to contaminate their bodily and spiritual well being..

Wahabi/Salafi kids are surely immune to all this because they say Bismillah before munching on anything not declared halal..

:)!

U know those colorful things have gelatin in them with marshmallows melted after being roasted in pig fat and are laced with zinc, iodine, lead, and have radiation powder sprinkled which is also found in China's tainted baby formula .... And they use aspartame instead of equally worse corn syrup for sweetener. And they make sure the manufacturing plants are in India where they use Cow mama's stuff to ward off the evils of all bad things mentioned above.

Then they feed it to Muslim kids in UK and USA to contaminate their bodily and spiritual well being..

Wahabi/Salafi kids are surely immune to all this because they say Bismillah before munching on anything not declared halal..

Thanks for ruining my life

Thanks for ruining my life

LP you are also immune to all those bad things (not because you are a Salafi - astaghfirullah), but because you got tons of mine and other brothers duas for your earlier post supporting our only privilege of being Muslim Males - that is having four wives and infinite mutahs, which 99.9% of us kept dreaming about to make some use of, until we all come to the stage at life where we say, what the heck, let's wait to die and beg Allah for 70 houris...

Hope this makes you feel good.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

LP you are also immune to all those bad things (not because you are a Salafi - astaghfirullah), but because you got tons of mine and other brothers duas for your earlier post supporting our only privilege of being Muslim Males - that is having four wives and infinite mutahs, which 99.9% of us kept dreaming about to make some use of, until we all come to the stage at life where we say, what the heck, let's wait to die and beg Allah for 70 houris...

Hope this makes you feel good.

wow............im not a salafi..........ur just amazing how u assume and make things up about people and i never even talked about Mutahs ........anyway im not letting u ruin my smile thread :) LOOOOOOOOL your amazing just the way you are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Birds chirping, walking out in the sun, my husband's smile (my heart melts, when he smiles at me), my parents smile, my twins when I go chasing them around to put them to bed (they both go the opposite directions, when I catch one and put him to bed, and try to get the other one, the one in bed gets out and hides, and the chase starts all over again) hearing converts stories (I cry too) so many things Alhamd'Allah. Remembering Allah swt and what He has given me in life, so many blessings Alhamd'Allah. I could go on and on...Sub7an'Allah.

Always be thankful for what Allah has given you. You never know when He decides to take it away from you.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

looool so cutee mashaAllah :)

I smiled just reading that :P

may Allah (swt) help them to become the best mo'mins insha'Allah

looool so cutee mashaAllah :)

I smiled just reading that :P

may Allah (swt) help them to become the best mo'mins insha'Allah

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Thank you brother for your dua32. Allah swt give you the twins you want, Insh'Allah.

hahahhahahahahahahahhahah.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Birds chirping, walking out in the sun, my husband's smile (my heart melts, when he smiles at me), my parents smile, my twins when I go chasing them around to put them to bed (they both go the opposite directions, when I catch one and put him to bed, and try to get the other one, the one in bed gets out and hides, and the chase starts all over again) hearing converts stories (I cry too) so many things Alhamd'Allah. Remembering Allah swt and what He has given me in life, so many blessings Alhamd'Allah. I could go on and on...Sub7an'Allah.

Always be thankful for what Allah has given you. You never know when He decides to take it away from you.

AWW wow!! sis I LOVE what you wrote!!.. God bless ya hun!! :D... almost everything everyone said to describe what they like made me smile.

To be honest.. anything nice, pleasant.. even people just smiling is enough for me Alhumdulillah!

:D

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

WOW sister, I could definitely share that happiness with you! Mashallah, do you realize how lucky you are? I'm sure you do. But, really what a divine gift.

Things that make me smile:

Kids, on all dimensions.

Spiritually- They are able to elevate your spirit when your'e feeling down, they contribute a lot simply by being their ordinary selves: loud, intuitive, adorable, ....[insert any other adjective here]

Emotionally- They have the ability to make you laugh, with even one of their most minute, insignificant actions.

Physically- They feed you. They really do guys, if you ever see a chubby kid/baby with enough meat on their face/body just asphyxiate them, and enjoy the splendid meal.

Kids, don't deserve to remain uneaten, that's their purpose in life; to serve as human meals. They come in stages guys, for example a skinny baby is always in luck but if you see someone like this:

post-52413-0-10945300-1323838848_thumb.j

(Then they, are DEAD meat!)