Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
al-syedia

What Is Shiachat For You ?

Rate this topic

(salam)

To me ShiaChat is a place where I can come and gain more knowledge on Islam, talk to my friends, talk to other shi`a, joke about, relax etc.

If ShiaChat goes down I do miss it plus I get bored, this might sound sad but it kind of is like im missing something from my life :donno:

This is probably due to the fact that I am addicted to ShiaChat :P This can be good and bad, in some ways brings me closer to Allah (swt) but in some ways can take me away from Allah (swt)

(wasalam)

ahh when i was not able to cum on sc from last 1 month i was damnn bored

its a beautiful place & i have alot of addiction of it even though i dont have pc or lappy so i surf it from my cellphone

And its too difficult to surf coz you have to wait 1 min for The opening of each pagE.

Its the best site ever Its a islamic skool 2 me.

Q : What is Shiachat for me ?

A : A damn good way to spend my time doing Halal (when im not working that is) :)

keeps me away from un-necessary chats / messaging on facebook, makes me have lesser coffee !! and helps to increase my knowledge and learn ... i know this is good for me *evil kan eevil*

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

Shiachat is a place where i feel like I can relax have fun, joke about with others and ultimately learn about Islam and get cloer to Allah (SWT) through this.

Also, I like the fact that maybe I am pleasing Allah (SWT) by answering questiones or at least attempting to :)

Great question! Deservers a great answer. Simply put; the week when this site was hacked, getting online and finding out it wasnt available It felt as if my "community" - my cyberfamily had vanquished. Even though I rarely speak directly to anybody on this forum, I recognize them since years back, and I do feel that one develops a certain familiarity with people around here.

Its a fantastic website 9 out of 10 times. That 1/10 times some 14 year old bosnian sunni kid comes around trolling this forum with copy paste from hatesites. Otherwise, its cyberjannah. =D

great comments people

well im coming over here on sc for the last 7 yrs now

and it is just like a family to me

though the older members are not seen here so often now a days

but even then when i recall my time 7 rys ago

there was alot of activity here every day and every hour

ShiaChat to me is the Shi`i community. There aren't many Shi`as where I live, let alone religious ones, let alone religious males. The e-Ummah is a conpensation for the lack of a Shi`i surrounding for me.

Yeah and even if there were, you could only make friends with anti-Bashar losers.

ShiaChat is a virtual Shiite community, where it proves internet can be used for useful services. People come here, debate their ideas, reminding each other about Allah and AhlulBayt, and advising each other.

Internet is important because it puts people from all races and ethnicity in one place.

I am addicted to ShiaChat like a crackhead. You know why? To sum it up: KNOWLEDGE

Also, do you feel a sense of disorientation, dizziness, light headedness, or panic when the site goes down? Do you feel the need to reach out to substitutes (such as multiple shiachat groups on facebook) to alleviate the cravings?

I get a spasm attack in my frontal lobe.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Oh, yeah. Every time I think of leaving, someone sends me a private message. I'm still here. :angel:

(salam)

It is a way of life !

it is to connect with a family around the world, from america to europe to the middle east to australia .. the unique family from different backgrounds ..I have made friends that are mothers, politicians, doctors, engineers , religious speakers, kids, teenagers, leaders of tomorrow ..I met some in real life, i saw others on TV . I became best friends with some ..I learn from everyone . I enjoy the big debates between members and the different opinions . Knowledge about everything really . This is how amazing Shiachat is ..

We learn every day & We aim to be ready for his arrival (Ajtf)

For me it is a place where people give me so much love and care. A place where I learn so much about deen and quench my thirst of knowledge. A place where people are good listeners. A place where I interact with fellow Muslims and understand their perspective about life. And a place where cultural barriers and ethnicity diminishes.

I love SC :wub: