Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
0feedmeplz

Dancing To Surah Rahman

Rate this topic

Halaal orr haraam? I tried it, it actually feels very nice. and this is all behind closed doors so not infront on un-mahrams:P

well u said no na mahrams were there but were mahrams watching u do this?

sufis do it by spinning or however their discourse, have u seen how some shiites conduct mataam, its very artsy. if it makes me feel closer to god?

very serious friend.

well u said no na mahrams were there but were mahrams watching u do this?

no this is conducted by myself. alone in my house

well..you can dance.. it doesn't guaranty you happiness though because no one is never sure to enter heaven . (Surah Rahman talks about heaven a lot)

at least when shia's are doing the matam, they're commemorating a tragedy and they're not showing their pride .. it's different .

well..you can dance.. it doesn't guaranty you happiness though because no one is never sure to enter heaven . (Surah Rahman talks about heaven a lot)

at least when shia's are doing the matam, they're commemorating a tragedy and they're not showing their pride .. it's different .

yes inshaallah

Matam is different. It's a way of mourning.

Dancing to the words of the Quran is just utter disrespect. You dance to music - dancing to the Quran is suggesting the Quran is like music.

If God were to speak to someone right now, one would listen intently, be awed or ponder, not invent the 'Quran Skank' and start busting some spontaneous dance moves.

Don't do it.

You mention Sufis, but our Imams (as) have condemned Sufis for this kind of behaviour.

Edited by Replicant

~.~ wow i am actually very disappointed. i really did not even post this topic to create mischief or undermine god. you can only dance to music?

and mourning or praising wth, thats the decision maker for most of u guys?? if im dancing to "mourn" ahlulbayt its okay then? last i heard prophet of Allah left ahlul bayt AND QURAN SHARIFF.

god has made our bodies unique and if we can express devotion by praying 5 times then why not this way. its different but hey ultimately the source is the same.

my actions are fisabilillah, its not skank dancing LOL..some shia brothers need to upp on intelligence

~.~ wow i am actually very disappointed. i really did not even post this topic to create mischief or undermine god. you can only dance to music?

and mourning or praising wth, thats the decision maker for most of u guys?? if im dancing to "mourn" ahlulbayt its okay then? last i heard prophet of Allah left ahlul bayt AND QURAN SHARIFF.

god has made our bodies unique and if we can express devotion by praying 5 times then why not this way. its different but hey ultimately the source is the same.

my actions are fisabilillah, its not skank dancing LOL..some shia brothers need to upp on intelligence

I'm sorry to say but you're kind of stupid, bro. You first asked what's the ruling of dancing to surah ar-rahman, and when we have answered to your question, you started to condemn us back. Okay, what is your point actually? To show your "intelligence"??? Wow that's a great "fisabilillah". Listen up bro, in order to learn about Sufism, you can't learn it through the internet only. You have to get a teacher. Dancing is permissible when it comes to durood. And I'm not sure what is the ruling of dancing when it comes to listening to al-Qur'an verses. I've never heard of a single person doing that before.

(salam),

I don't see how you can dance to these:

íõÚúÑóÝõ ÇáúãõÌúÑöãõæäó ÈöÓöíãóÇåõãú ÝóíõÄúÎóÐõ ÈöÇáäóøæóÇÕöí æóÇáúÃóÞúÏóÇãö {41}

[Shakir 55:41] The guilty shall be recognized by their marks, so they shall be seized by the forelocks and the feet.

ÝóÈöÃóíöø ÂáóÇÁö ÑóÈöøßõãóÇ ÊõßóÐöøÈóÇäö {42}

[Shakir 55:42] Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?

åóٰÐöåö Ìóåóäóøãõ ÇáóøÊöí íõßóÐöøÈõ ÈöåóÇ ÇáúãõÌúÑöãõæäó {43}

[Shakir 55:43] This is the hell which the guilty called a lie.

íóØõæÝõæäó ÈóíúäóåóÇ æóÈóíúäó Íóãöíãò Âäò {44}

[Shakir 55:44] Round about shall they go between it and hot, boiling water.

Stop trolling. Member warned.

Thread locked.