Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

200 Shias Murdered In Homs Just Today, Dec 8th?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Assalaam Alaikum, bros and sis this is very disturbing. I just received the following message from one my hajj group coordinators who operates in damascus

"Salams, we have just received a preliminary report today that 200 Shia were massacred today, beheaded in Homs today. There are daily killings, but today was especially brutal. Anybody interested in providing humanitarian aid to help relocate the affected people and families, please let me know."

Can anyone confirm? If this is true it is truly sad. Most of these anti-shia killings are being committed by the "Free Syrian Army" that is allegedly fighitng for "freedom from assad"

I posted this in another thread but thought I should post this again, here is some infor about this army

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army

now check out their battalions

Also please remember all hadiths regards Sufyani and his uprising in Sham and his subsequent massacres of all Shias and people bearing the names of Ahle Bait (as) . Please pray for the brothers and sisters in Sham

• Advanced Member

Never been to Homs but i'd imagine there'd be Shias living there due to its close geographic proximity to the Shia area it borders with Lebanon, like Hermal.

This article is from mid November.

115 Syrian Shias Martyred in Terrorist Attacks

The Shia community in the Syrian city of Homs has been the main target of armed groups since the beginning of unrest in the country.

Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - According to local reports, more than 115 Shias have been killed in the restive city in the past few months.

Assailants have also destroyed and set ablaze dozens of Shia-owned homes and businesses.

The violence has forced many families to flee the area and seek refuge elsewhere.

Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of Syrians have rallied across the country on Wednesday to express their support for President Bashar al-Assad.

The demonstrators also stressed the need for national unity, security and stability. They also condemned the AL decision to suspend Damascus from the 22-member bloc.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since mid-March, with demonstrations held both against and in support of President Assad.

According to the United Nations, more than 3,000 people, including the members of the security forces, have been killed in the turmoil.

On Tuesday, the London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said 34 Syrian soldiers were killed in an attack by armed groups in the southern province of Dara’a. According to the observatory, 12 armed men and over 20 civilians were also killed in the clashes.

The opposition and Western countries accuse Syrian security forces of being behind the killings in the country, but the government blames what it describes as outlaws, saboteurs and armed terrorist groups for the deadly violence, stressing that the unrest is being orchestrated from abroad.

/106

http://www.abna.ir/d...ang=3&id=278700

Edited by south-lebanon
  • Advanced Member

(salam)

I probably didnt explain myself clearly in the first post, sorry for that. I dont actually have any news link, I was part of a Canadian Hajj group so our group regularly sends emails to each other ever since we went on hajj (they were about 80-90 of us). One of our Hajj coordinators spends a lot of time in damascus (he is there right now) and he had sent that email/message to all of us (as he is there he may have a good idea of what is going on in damascus and homs). As this may or may not have happened just today if anything it will probably show up in the news a couple of days later.

That's why I was asking if anyone had heard anything and maybe they could post a link if they could find one. But I wouldnt be surprised if this didnt show up in the mainstream news as there is a massive propaganda campaign going on against Assad when in reality most of the deaths that are being talked about in the media are actually the killings of shias and allawis by the Free Syrian army and other anti-shia millitants that i talked about in my original post. This same person that sent me this message today had said that there is a common phrase that is now being shouted by these Free Syrian Army people when they are commiting their crimes "Christians to beruit, shias and allawis to taboot (grave/coffin)"