Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Dokhtar-e-Abbas

Meaning Of A Loss!

Rate this topic

Salam Alaykum,

I really don't know why and if I should share my grief with you all as it is nobody knows me here but I am just too broken to express myself with known people around.

I lost my 6 months old son on the 7th of Mohurrum. He didn't have a major problem besides the fact that he was born prematurely in the 7th month on the 3rd of Shabaan. He was underweight and was kept in the incubator for 20 days before being given in my arms. Those were the times when my family had little hope of his survival but he proved everyone wrong and went on to become a healthy baby, someone who didn't look his age.

I'm my parent's only child and my baby Hussain Abbas was the second arrival after 25 years so one can imagine how much he proved to be a source of immense happiness to all of us...

What is eating my soul is the fact that he had been in more serious conditions before when we'd panick and pray like anything but he'd be all right whenever we rushed him to the doc, but this time he didn't even let us feel something terribly tragic was going to happen. There are a couple of events that happened the night before he died which I now understand were indicating what was to transpire the next day..I and my husband took Husain Abbas for the ziyarat of Maula Abbas' Alam that was kept in our Iranian Mosque..I placed the parcham of that alam on his head and began to pray for his Shifa and safety...all of a sudden another lady came with a baby in her arms and snatched the parcham from my son's head and kept it on her own baby's..I was left shattered as to why it happened but then blamed her senseless ness and lack of etiquettes silently and returned home...Almost half the night had passed and he had been crying a lot, I took Hussain in my arms to soothe him and started talking since he recogized my voice....Only God knows why I began telling my son how good a boy he is and how angels and houries will play and pamper him in Paradise..My dad looked at me strangely n reprimanded saying," Gone mad or what, what are you saying!" And I quickly realized my mistake and changed the topic,,,I still don't know why n how I said all that.

The next day we set out to meet the doctor early at 7 am and I made my son drink water, fed him milk, changed his clothes n wrapped him in his shawl and took him on my shoulder..He was crying a little but as soon as I step out in the open ground he became quiet, I thought he was his usual self coz he'd be happy when my dad roamed with him in the open area..But it was then that I later understood that he'd already passed...

I want to understand that Bibi Rubab went through a more gruesome ordeal. She could not feed Janabe Ali Asgar and when Imam Hussain took him along to quench his thirst, the bloody Yazidiians shot him with an arrow but don't know why despite understanding everything my heart refuses any kind of condolence!

I feel like something terribly wrong happened from my side, and my bad actions were perhaps multiplying that God tightened his noose around my neck. I have grown up as a lonely child and Hussain Abbas entered my life to feel it with joy and give good company but now I find myself in that same loneliness once again...it reminds me of the last four lines from Aytul kursi where He talks about bringing people from darkness to light n others from light to darkness..

Why did nothin happen to Hussain Abbas when he was in my womb because there were so many incidents that could cause miscarriages but then nothing happened...The time he was to born, I slept on the night of 3rd Shaban thinking ," tomorrow is Imam Hussain's birthday, anybody who is born on that day must be so lucky.." n the very next morning I was rushed to the hospital!!

I had prayed to God to give me a child who I'll train to be so good that he'll be called by Imam Mahdi to be in his army...People tell me that that dua has been answered...but I wonder if that's true, I am not a good Muslimah so how can my child be of his service?

I want nothing from anyone who reads this but a small prayer that my parents and my husband be blessed with patience to deal with this loss..I don't care about myself but I cannot see them cryin so incessantly!

Khuda Hafiz

Guest EndlessEndeavor

(wasalam)

Inna lillah wa ina ilehee raji3oon.

I would like to extend my deepest condolences for your tragic loss. May Allah grant you the patience to deal with this calamity InshaAllah.

Know that this is a test from Allah, and Allah afflicts his most beloved servants with great trials and tribulations as to examine their patience and dedication to Allah SWT. Constantly remember Allah and pray towards him and you will find solace in these tough times.

To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return.

Salaamun `alaykum

May Allah give you and your family Sabr in such a time. Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji`un.

What you wrote is heartbreaking. It seems as if any goodness/blessing that arrives in your life on the third of Sha`ban is definitely going to bring you untold and unbearable hardships. I started something on that date too (by Allah's will). And I have seen and continue to see what it has brought me. Anyhow, inna ma`a 'l-`usri yusra. Verily with difficulty comes ease.

May Allah bless you with another who can light up your world and who you can train to be what you want them to be.

P.S. I just realised that I was supposed to write to you and call you up many months back but I got caught up with other things. I will get back to you in sha' Allah.

Wa/salaam,

I thank all of you for all the kind words, I feel at much ease now..

People around me keep saying that my son was a different person since he shared his birth with Imam Hussain and breathed his last when our Master Hussain had been denied water at Karbala (7th of Mohurrum) ..He never kept his fists closed but rather opened and one could read the lines on his palms. He was active and intelligent beyond his age and one thing that I will never forget about him is that when I'd gone to meet him in the NICU when he was just a few days old, on the 15th of Shabaan he made his hands in a manner we do to recite the ziyarats (Index finger opened) and raised it towards the ceiling..I told about this at home and my grandfather joked that he was perhaps reciting the ziyarat of our present Imam!!! I don't know if all of this is mere coincidence or what but I am relieved of the fact that he IS in Jannah and is receiving God's love and compassion all the time!!

Thank you all once again,

aww I want to give you a hug! My sincere condolences to you and your family. May Allah (swt) grant you sabr during this very difficult time bi haq ilHussain, you are in my dua's.

Salam sister, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :(

I can't help but think Your son must have been something very special.. He shared the name of Imam Hussain (as), was born on the birthday of Imam Hussain (as), and departed this world in the month the Imam (as) was shaheed. SubhanAllah.. You are indeed being tested by Allah, and you know... Allah LOVES those that He tests, so please don't think you've wronged in any way. I salute you, because indeed those of us who go through the biggest tests, are indeed in higher ranks in the eyes of Allah swt. May you be blessed with patience to endure this test inshaAllah

All my duas are with you and your family

(salam)

What you wrote is heart breaking. May Allah (swt) grant you and your family sabr, may he raise your son to fight in the army of al-Mahdi (atfs) when he returns, and may you both meet one day in Jannah insha'Allah.

Continue to strive in the cause of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, as Allah (swt) tells us in the Holy Qur'an, with hardship comes ease.

Truly your son was a blessed individual.

I will remember you and your family in my duas insha'Allah

(wasalam)

aww :( so sorry to hear about this.. I can't even imagine how that must have felt.. hang in there and inshallah Allah will reward you *hugs*

and remember he will be waiting for you on Heaven's gates *hugs*

(salam)

What you wrote is heart breaking. May Allah (swt) grant you and your family sabr, may he raise your son to fight in the army of al-Mahdi (atfs) when he returns, and may you both meet one day in Jannah insha'Allah.

Continue to strive in the cause of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, as Allah (swt) tells us in the Holy Qur'an, with hardship comes ease.

Truly your son was a blessed individual.

I will remember you and your family in my duas insha'Allah

(wasalam)

Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!!! I hope Allah hears your prayer!

I also believe my son was a special individual because believe it or not, I spent 2 months and 9 days of my pregnancy unknowingly..meanwhile my best friend, a cousin, my momma, my mother in law all of them had dreams that I had already conceived..I was the last one to know I actually was....when he was about to be born, my paternal uncle, that same cousin and my mom saw I had given birth to a boy but they all brushed it aside coz I still had 2 months to go for my delivery..and he surprisingly came on the 3rd of Shaban...When my son was to be discharged from the hospital, and we were hopeless about getting him home -but my neighbor saw I had returned with my son and I did after exact 36 hours!

Only God knows if all these things were mere coincidences but one thing is for sure I was granted an amazing gift which was taken back abruptly!

Inna lillahi waina illahi raj3oon. I know its easier said than done, and that i should probably follow my own advice, but sometimes Allah(swt) sends calamities in our way to strengthen our spiritual bond with him and also to test our faith in him. Everything happens for a reason, these reasons are beyond our comprehension...Allah(swt) is the all knowing, there's wisdom behind everything...look at it this way your lil was destined for heaven...

I had prayed to God to give me a child who I'll train to be so good that he'll be called by Imam Mahdi to be in his army...People tell me that that dua has been answered...but I wonder if that's true, I am not a good Muslimah so how can my child be of his service?

Don't blame yourself, that's what shaytan wants you to believe! Keep your faith strong in AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. Your child passed away free of sin, he doesn't have to suffer in this life.

Stay strong..Allah is with you

inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon

condolence to you and your family

May Allah s.w.t give patience to u n ur family

Alhamdullilah its gud that he got expired in the holy montth of muharram

may Allah s.w.t keep him happy in heaven

And Give patience 2 too,.

Dear sister,

I really don’t know what to say in this regard. Surely, Allah will bless you for what you have suffered. There is no doubt that he was not an ordinary child. Hope Allah will give patience to you and your family. I had lost my father and I know how it feels :( and yes you gave him a really beautiful name. InshaAllah you will be soon rewarded with another beautiful angel.

Wassalam

Thanks all..

I am trying, not my best, but somehow to deal with this..I sometimes convince myself thinking that I still have my parents and husband with me, what would it be like if I'd lost them, but that doesn't make this loss any less painful..Hussain Abbas always fooled us he'd be serious at one instance and whenever we reached the doc's cabin, he'd begin playing there with the lights ! We were made to look like fools before the doctor. My angel didn't let me suffer anyhow..even though it was my first pregnancy, I didn't have to bear much during labor..Everything went off smoothly like it were a dream!

Each member's post here seems like they have great healing power...thank you very much! With brothers and sisters in faith like you, I don't think I must cry for not having actual siblings!

Besmellah

wa-alike Salaam,

Inna lillah va inna ilayhe rajeoon

Sister your story was truly heartbreaking. Please accept my deepest condolences sister.

"God does not burden any human being with more than he is well able to bear..." 2:286

I pray that Allah swt gives you patience and a continuous Love for His sake inshAllah. You and your family are in my prayers inshAllah