Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
.InshAllah.

Are Most People Evil?

Rate this topic

If you were asked: 'Is a man who knowingly tortures an innocent person to death just because another tells him to evil and worthy of hell?', what would you reply?

I would reply 'Probably, yes'.

Yet the Milgram experiments show that most people would torture another innocent person do death just because an authority figure told them to.

Does that make most people evil and worthy of hell?

I actually spoke about this in another thread. There's a psychologist called Derren Brown and in one of his documentary's he experimented this on people. They all had masks on their face so that they would remain anonymous, and they controlled what took place in a man's life. They were given different scenarios of what could happen to him but they always chose the bad one. It's only until where he suppossedly dies that they realise the consequences of their actions.

I actually spoke about this in another thread. There's a psychologist called Derren Brown and in one of his documentary's he experimented this on people. They all had masks on their face so that they would remain anonymous, and they controlled what took place in a man's life. They were given different scenarios of what could happen to him but they always chose the bad one. It's only until where he suppossedly dies that they realise the consequences of their actions.

That's horrible......where did he find these people?