Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
farazhaider88

Discharge Pak Or Not

Rate this topic

Assallam o Alakum;

i have some question please answer them as quickly as possible :

Q1> some times when i m talking to a girl on phone (we never talk any bad just a general discussion) a liquid came out , it is sticky liquid but transparent. what is the ruling of that ?

Q2> what about the ruling for the clothes i wearing? should i wash them?

Q3> i do normally take ghusal after that but i read that ghusul is not wajib after that and only wadhu is required? please elaborate that too.

Q4> is it a normal thing or should i have to go to doctor talk about this?

thank you , and waiting for your reply because these questions given me some sort of tension.

(salam)

the way to know whether it is semen or something else is check the following

352. When one cannot ascertain whether the fluid emitted from one's body is semen, urine or something else, it will be treated as semen if it is thrown out with lust and if the body is slackened. If all or some of these signs are not present the fluid will not be treated as semen. In the case of illness, the fluid may not come out with sudden swiftness and the body may not slacken; but if the emission takes place with lust, it will be treated as semen.

However it is a clear and sticky fluid therefore it is most likely pre-cum.

If you end up finding out that it is pre-cum then;

Pre-cum is not Najis, therefore you don't need to wash your clothes

Ghusl is not wajib if pre-cum is released

Also this is something normal.

Also read the dialogue on Janabah by Ayatollah Sistani, it will help clear up doubts and confusion insha'Allah

http://www.sistani.o...&id=49&pid=2397

Edited by SD2

IN THE NAME OF Allah, THE MOST BENEFICENT, THE MOST MERCIFUL. PRAISE BE TO Allah, THE LORD OF THE WORLDS. THE MASTER OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT. THE SUSTAINER OF LIFE. ALL GLORY AND PRAISE BE TO Allah, THE HIGHEST, THE MAGNIFICENT. ALLAHU-AKBAR.

Sallam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraquatuh.

Alhumdulila.

Brother, SD2 is right. This ruling below as he mentioned is from Ayatollah Sistani.

the way to know whether it is semen or something else is check the following

352. When one cannot ascertain whether the fluid emitted from one's body is semen, urine or something else, it will be treated as semen if it is thrown out with lust and if the body is slackened. If all or some of these signs are not present the fluid will not be treated as semen. In the case of illness, the fluid may not come out with sudden swiftness and the body may not slacken; but if the emission takes place with lust, it will be treated as semen.

Also he has provided an excellent Dialouge to read. But I would just like to elaborate on his answer. Pre-cum, usually comes out after you have been aroused. And is usually sticky, transparent, white fluid. It IS NOT Najis and is TAHIR. Also, there is another type of secretion after urination and this is also Tahir. As long as it is not Mixed with urine. But make sure you check the dialogue Brother SD2 has provided. Mashallah (THANKS TO Allah(SWT) it is very helpful, and Inshallah ( IF Allah(SWT) WILLS IT) will ease your doubts and give you a better understanding. You may even want to favourite it so you may find your way back if any issues occur.

By the way, this is COMPLETELY normal :) Nothing to worry about. It is Natural. It is called 'Pre-ejaculational fluid' or also in slang/shortened called 'Pre-Cum'.

If you have any other issues please ask. INSHALLAH, Someone will be able to help.

Guest adilrizvi

Assallam o Alakum;

i have some question please answer them as quickly as possible :

Q1> some times when i m talking to a girl on phone (we never talk any bad just a general discussion) a liquid came out , it is sticky liquid but transparent. what is the ruling of that ?

Q2> what about the ruling for the clothes i wearing? should i wash them?

Q3> i do normally take ghusal after that but i read that ghusul is not wajib after that and only wadhu is required? please elaborate that too.

Q4> is it a normal thing or should i have to go to doctor talk about this?

thank you , and waiting for your reply because these questions given me some sort of tension.

Assalamoalaykum,

Ans1:- It is pak

Ans2:- No

Ans3:- No ghusl is wajib, Doesn't break your wudu either. Since already mentioned, It is pak.

Ans4:- It's normal.. Happens to everyone.

Edited by adilrizvi

(wasalam)

Your questions have been answered but I should point out one thing. What is NOT normal is this:

some times when i m talking to a girl on phone (we never talk any bad just a general discussion) a liquid came out

You should stop talking to the girl if you are aroused by her (even if it is general discussion), unless you are married to her.

(bismillah)

(salam)

thank you for clearing my minds, these issue giving me some sort of tension, and i was hesitant to ask anyone else. finally im felling relaxed thanks to you brothers :)

Thank AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

And Anytime ;)